i thought kody was a liar

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

i thought kody was a liar

Unread post by bgcasper » May 24th, 2014, 6:53 pm

mr mangler kevin allhood she is lying too??? at the end she's talkin to somebody here ....

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: i thought kody was a liar

Unread post by bgcasper » May 24th, 2014, 6:57 pm

personnally i really apreciated her imput at least we have real people from that rollin 60 bringing in real info real shit they been thru !!!!

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 126
Joined: May 16th, 2009, 12:02 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: unknown
Contact:

Re: i thought kody was a liar

Unread post by Bunknown » May 26th, 2014, 8:34 pm

Thats guy is crazy chopping dudes up leaving them in front of schools. I never will view him the same.cutting dudes up man thats some sick stuff I mean I did hear a lot about that when I lived on the east coast but still.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: i thought kody was a liar

Unread post by xxx » May 29th, 2014, 1:36 pm

J Blade got twisted by his baby mother’s mom. They buried his body in their back yard and when it began decomposing she put his body in a garbage bag and dumped it on the tracks. He didn’t even get killed by no gang stuff. JBlade was Lil C Dog and Lil Snoop (RIP) brother.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: i thought kody was a liar

Unread post by xxx » May 29th, 2014, 1:41 pm

Image

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8966
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: i thought kody was a liar

Unread post by alexalonso » June 4th, 2014, 2:49 pm

Was the chopping arm off incident real? It was one of those incidents that I could not get any confirmation on when checking the old newspaper archives. When Eillas said it in the interview, I was surprised, because I was not expecting that, and it seemed real. What yall think?

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 127
Joined: November 30th, 2012, 10:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: i thought kody was a liar

Unread post by BlueMoon » June 5th, 2014, 2:08 pm

You would have to talk to 60's who were active then to get the truth......I don't think he lied because anyone who was active then could easily expose him.......Some shit like that would be news all over L.A though....Unless it was swept under the rug by 60's....... Big U suppose to write a book too.......

comptonblockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 136
Joined: July 6th, 2013, 2:19 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Re: i thought kody was a liar

Unread post by comptonblockz » June 5th, 2014, 6:40 pm

BlueMoon wrote:You would have to talk to 60's who were active then to get the truth......I don't think he lied because anyone who was active then could easily expose him.......Some shit like that would be news all over L.A though....Unless it was swept under the rug by 60's....... Big U suppose to write a book too.......
Big U been 'writing a book' for about 5 years now.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: i thought kody was a liar

Unread post by xxx » June 5th, 2014, 9:48 pm

You guys are wasting your time.

You'll never come across an armless 60.

An armless 6o would not be a mystery. I don't care what generation, if your homeboy gets his arm cut off, that story will be told and pasted down to every generation.

This story was told by monster in. What 92 or 93 and only one person claimed to verify it 20 years later. And she's been proven a lie and she's back tracking now....

She said J Blade was the armless 60, that's not the truth..

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8966
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: i thought kody was a liar

Unread post by alexalonso » June 10th, 2014, 6:24 pm

xxx wrote:You guys are wasting your time.

You'll never come across an armless 60.

An armless 6o would not be a mystery. I don't care what generation, if your homeboy gets his arm cut off, that story will be told and pasted down to every generation.

This story was told by monster in. What 92 or 93 and only one person claimed to verify it 20 years later. And she's been proven a lie and she's back tracking now....

She said J Blade was the armless 60, that's not the truth..
What actually happened to J Blade?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: i thought kody was a liar

Unread post by xxx » June 11th, 2014, 8:50 am

His girlfriend and her Mom killed him. Then dumped him on the train tracks.....

This Lady is not an official homegirl like that.

And just take a look at her back ground, not mentally stable. Now look at her story. How would an ETG kill a 60 on the Eastside, how did that encounter accure? Why dump his body by Jefferson High School? And where did the arm cutting accure?

And just think, wouldn't this be Local News if not National? How come The Sentinel, Herald or L.A times didn't pick up the Story? No local channels, 11, 7, 4, or 2......

No Law Enforcement knows about this Story. No Crash Officers are familiar with this Story. This is the 1980s.

And no ETGs or RSCs can pen point this Story/incident. I mean, this ain't like digging threw White Fence history where everybody is dead, where stories are folklore. This is the 1980s. Hundreds of members from that Era is alive on both sides. This would be ingrained in the hoods history, regular kids from the neighborhood would know about an armless person from the block. The Gang World would have been a buzzled for generations. I know of all kids of lesser treacherous stories thst are Ingrained in the Story of the 60s. This one never brought up ever. Only when speaking on the fictious book.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: i thought kody was a liar

Unread post by Quepolo3 » June 11th, 2014, 2:59 pm

@xxx- That makes sense, I would think that this type of incident would have been well documented in the press. I looked it up, and I can't find anything on it. Did the mother and daughter get charged, or was it just understood in the street media that it was them.

User avatar
SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 495
Joined: March 24th, 2005, 1:26 am
What city do you live in now?: Houston
Location: Southside Houston, Tx

Re: i thought kody was a liar

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » June 18th, 2014, 2:36 pm

My question is, why would she say it? How does she benefit from it? If not true, why so emotional? Lets not forget, she is talking about "the other side" too. I don't see ANY reason why she would come out and lie about it...just purely makes no sense.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 581
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: i thought kody was a liar

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 19th, 2014, 11:21 pm

That's not true Quepolo, because a lot of gang crime never makes the news!, regardless of how heinous or barbaric the crime was. When Blood from 20's, Clinton Mejia got chopped up, nobody on the streets heard about that, unless niggas from the "inside" were talkin' about that! I've heard of numerous niggas who got chopped up, their killer walkin' down the street, with that niggas body parts in a JANSPORT backpack, walkin' down the street with his victim's body parts in that backpack! In the 1990's, that was common!!!, I never saw that shit on the channel 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11, or 13 news when it happened!, niggas gettin' chopped up was almost everyday news back in the 1990's! The media doesn't give a fuck about some nigga gettin' hacked up!, sometimes it made the news, MOST OF THE TIME, IT DIDNT'!, just like when they found that beheaded body in that burnt out liquor store in the Jungles on Santa Rosalia!, and that didn't make the news!!!!, and I highly doubt this woman is gonna come to the internet, knowing she can be proven wrong, and adamantly admit her son was killed by 60's but her son was a 52 Hoover!!!!



Quepolo3 wrote:@xxx- That makes sense, I would think that this type of incident would have been well documented in the press. I looked it up, and I can't find anything on it. Did the mother and daughter get charged, or was it just understood in the street media that it was them.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 581
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: i thought kody was a liar

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 19th, 2014, 11:22 pm

Exactly!


SWblocks-Veteran wrote:My question is, why would she say it? How does she benefit from it? If not true, why so emotional? Lets not forget, she is talking about "the other side" too. I don't see ANY reason why she would come out and lie about it...just purely makes no sense.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 581
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: i thought kody was a liar

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 19th, 2014, 11:28 pm

And she admitted she's from 60's! Hmmm


WLA PALMS wrote:That's not true Quepolo, because a lot of gang crime never makes the news!, regardless of how heinous or barbaric the crime was. When Blood from 20's, Clinton Mejia got chopped up, nobody on the streets heard about that, unless niggas from the "inside" were talkin' about that! I've heard of numerous niggas who got chopped up, their killer walkin' down the street, with that niggas body parts in a JANSPORT backpack, walkin' down the street with his victim's body parts in that backpack! In the 1990's, that was common!!!, I never saw that shit on the channel 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11, or 13 news when it happened!, niggas gettin' chopped up was almost everyday news back in the 1990's! The media doesn't give a fuck about some nigga gettin' hacked up!, sometimes it made the news, MOST OF THE TIME, IT DIDNT'!, just like when they found that beheaded body in that burnt out liquor store in the Jungles on Santa Rosalia!, and that didn't make the news!!!!, and I highly doubt this woman is gonna come to the internet, knowing she can be proven wrong, and adamantly admit her son was killed by 60's but her son was a 52 Hoover!!!!



Quepolo3 wrote:@xxx- That makes sense, I would think that this type of incident would have been well documented in the press. I looked it up, and I can't find anything on it. Did the mother and daughter get charged, or was it just understood in the street media that it was them.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: i thought kody was a liar

Unread post by Quepolo3 » June 23rd, 2014, 12:05 pm

@WLA Palms- All good points homie! I had never heard of the example you gave, and you're right a lot of this shit doesn't get media attention especially when it's gang crime.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: i thought kody was a liar

Unread post by ViciousRidah » June 24th, 2014, 3:33 pm

Monster Kody is not stupid, he would not put out a high profile case that would lead back to him, there is not way he way would incriminate himself.

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8966
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: i thought kody was a liar

Unread post by alexalonso » December 29th, 2014, 2:00 am

Quepolo3 wrote:@xxx- That makes sense, I would think that this type of incident would have been well documented in the press. I looked it up, and I can't find anything it. Did the mother and daughter get charged, or was it just understood in the street media that it was them.
I checked every LA Times article from 1980 - 1985 and couldnt find anything, but I did not check the Herald Examiner. Can someone check that? I just need to make sure.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”