42 and 43 Gangster Crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » July 10th, 2006, 3:56 pm

George wrote:Geesh. This has turned from a question section into a debate corner. lol
Hey George,,the 4-trays are bigger,,and they used to be 4-Tray Avalon Gangsters,,but they had a beef with 5-Tray Avalon GC back in the day and broke off AGC to form 43GC...I don't understand all the drama I read in this thread..

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: 42, 43 Gangsters?

Unread post by terren2000 » July 11th, 2006, 2:25 am

O/G/B MADD RONALD wrote:WHEN I WAS YOUNG I REMEMBER 4TG BEIN DOWN WITH EAST COAST.
WHEN I WAS GOING TO JEFFERSON HIGH THEY WERE SOMEWHAT DOWN TOGETHER AND THEIR CRIP ENEMY WAS 5-DUCE BROADWAY.
I ALSO REMEMBER WHEN 4-2 WAS 4-DUCE HUSTLERS BEFORE THEY WERE CRIPS. THEY USE TO BICK IT WITH US BLOODS AT JEFFERSON HIGH AND SMOKE WEED.
43 will always be down with the Coast.

They alliance, have from what i heard, superceded the old alliance with 60's.

43gc, are some grimey niggas. i put them niggas in the Hoover category.

They aint no rich rollin, them niggas at the bottom of the barrels. And they are riders, to the 10th power.

Always will ahve love them niggas. They real. And they Avon killas.

The Coast beef with AGC was already fueld with the love for the 3's.

When i took a bullet, them niggas rode for me. they the realest.

The war with AGC, was a classic, and wasnt some small beef.

Funny thing is, 60's and 43 dont get along. But, id ride with the 3's over any other alliance.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » July 11th, 2006, 2:33 am

terren2000 wrote:
O/G/B MADD RONALD wrote:WHEN I WAS YOUNG I REMEMBER 4TG BEIN DOWN WITH EAST COAST.
WHEN I WAS GOING TO JEFFERSON HIGH THEY WERE SOMEWHAT DOWN TOGETHER AND THEIR CRIP ENEMY WAS 5-DUCE BROADWAY.
I ALSO REMEMBER WHEN 4-2 WAS 4-DUCE HUSTLERS BEFORE THEY WERE CRIPS. THEY USE TO BICK IT WITH US BLOODS AT JEFFERSON HIGH AND SMOKE WEED.

They aint no rich rollin, them niggas at the bottom of the barrels. And they are riders, to the 10th power.

Funny thing is, 60's and 43 dont get along. But, id ride with the 3's over any other alliance.

I ALWAYS THOUGHT 43 AND 60'S GOT ALONG AND THAT THE 60'S AND 53 DIDN'T GET A LONG. MY RELATIVES BABY DADDY IS FROM 43 "TIC TAC" AND HE SAID HIS POPS IS FROM 53 AGC.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » July 11th, 2006, 2:34 am

X wrote:
SkoobyDoo wrote:Damn morons...the forum is called GANG QUESTIONS...if you don't wanna answer the question, then stay the fu-- out of the thread.

Retards.

If the person not gonna NEVER touch the concrete in the hood they asking about or if they hundreds of miles away, what you need to know for? And some claim to be right here in Cali, if that's true go to the hood you inquiring about with a pad and pen and ask all the questions you want to. Why would somebody in a another COUNTRY or state need to know what's going on on Normandie, Western, Rosecrans, Crenshaw, Van Ness, Slauson, Florence, Main, Avalon, etc..etc..?? Are they trying to offer some solutions to stop the violence on the streets here in L.A.?? Are they trying to send some funds down here to help these bruthas on these streets? Who really the retards? The ones who say none of your buisness or those who seeking info for the wrong reasons??... :arrow:
people are infatuated with the gang life.

Its normal.

people want to know about dinosaurs, and the wildlife, because its areas in life, they have and will probably never ever experience.

The gang life, is a grimey, wildlife, that foreigners and upperclass people are infautated with.

Same way, people like Mafia movies. None of us want to deal with that crap, be we are infatuated with the power behind it.

Cats on here asking questions, are curious. Its not a big deal.

What most ask they can get in a book written by some Sociologist, or even take a courses. On the basic, blue rag, crab/slob, hand signs. you can get that crap on an internet search.

But the names and personal events, is info that most cats will never here about.

But we need to not act like we have top secret information. if youre curious its ok to ask.

But if youre asking, just to have a bedtime story to share with a friend, as if you got this info 1st hand, then use a mark, and i want no part of you.

I always post if i got the info from a peeps or a friend, cause its only fair to credit a source, like you would when writing a paper or article.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » July 11th, 2006, 2:38 am

Y.G. wrote:
terren2000 wrote:

I ALWAYS THOUGHT 43 AND 60'S GOT ALONG AND THAT THE 60'S AND 53 DIDN'T GET A LONG. MY RELATIVES BABY DADDY IS FROM 43 "TIC TAC" AND HE SAID HIS POPS IS FROM 53 AGC.
nah 43G aint 60's have never gotten along.

60's are ALL ganster killas.

6Packs through a party not too long ago, and the 43 came and so did the 60's, but it was squashed real quick.

Them cats hate each other.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » July 11th, 2006, 2:43 am

Y.G. wrote:
terren2000 wrote:

thats crazy.

Them cats are too damn close. My homies from 43gc use to stay in 40ave hood, and they were beefing hard.

My homies, who I also call my cuzzins, they were known and was cool with the 40Ave's.

But them niggas had major beef, and they were so damn close.

i use to work with a mexican name lil Bogard from 53 AGC, this cat had BIg blocc 53 on 1 arm, and AGC on the other.

Coast was never tight with AGC, but when you have a close ally like 43 who beefs with AGC, starting a beef with AGC was easy, and welcomed.

I use to think that ECC would beef with 83GC because of 83 and Hoovers alliance, and Coast with 60's, but nothing serious never jump off.

Though im sure theyve killed one or 2 on both sides, on gp.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » July 11th, 2006, 2:47 am

terren2000 wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
terren2000 wrote:

thats crazy.

Them cats are too damn close. My homies from 43gc use to stay in 40ave hood, and they were beefing hard.

My homies, who I also call my cuzzins, they were known and was cool with the 40Ave's.

But them niggas had major beef, and they were so damn close.

i use to work with a mexican name lil Bogard from 53 AGC, this cat had BIg blocc 53 on 1 arm, and AGC on the other.

Coast was never tight with AGC, but when you have a close ally like 43 who beefs with AGC, starting a beef with AGC was easy, and welcomed.

I use to think that ECC would beef with 83GC because of 83 and Hoovers alliance, and Coast with 60's, but nothing serious never jump off.

Though im sure theyve killed one or 2 on both sides, on gp.

THAT NIGGA TIC TAC SAID THAT HIS DAD HOMIES USE TO ALWAYS SAY THAT THE ONLY REASON THEY HAVEN'T KILLED HIM YET WAS BECAUSE OF HIS DAD.

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » July 12th, 2006, 4:10 pm

them niggas traders 3rd and they might as well get along with sixtys because only gangstas they can fucc with is 87 and 97, they keep all they functions on the east side because niggas on the west dont consid3r them niggas movin

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » July 12th, 2006, 4:35 pm

To all you South Central Brutha's that were around during the 80's

In my book:

I always had FOUR TRAY GANGSTA CRIPS being deep/big in numbers during the 80's

Reason: cause when I did time in the 80's... those dudes were everywhere deep. I personally bumped into more 43GC in the 1980's than 60's...

Only ones I thought were deeper at that time was HOOVERS & EAST COAST....

Can you Older cats confirm wether 43GC was deep back then or not?

Maybe their hood was just HOT during that time and all of 'em were busted?

MARTINEZ 8)

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » July 13th, 2006, 1:24 am

fartherwest wrote:them niggas traders 3rd and they might as well get along with sixtys because only gangstas they can mess with is 87 and 97, they keep all they functions on the east side because niggas on the west dont consid3r them niggas movin

WHY IS THAT? BEFORE I THOUGHT YALL DIDN'T GET A LONG BECAUSE 43 GOT A LONG WITH THE 60's BUT THAT NOT THE CASE.

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » July 14th, 2006, 6:16 pm

3rd i dont kno if them niggas get along with 60sk but them nigga have been known to fucc with them before, we cliccd up with avalon and broadway and they cliccd up with nh ec an they suppose to be 3rd st mov3n napp bash3n which they not 3rd

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » July 15th, 2006, 2:26 am

fartherwest wrote:3rd i dont kno if them niggas get along with 60sk but them nigga have been known to mess with them before, we cliccd up with avalon and broadway and they cliccd up with nh ec an they suppose to be 3rd st mov3n napp bash3n which they not 3rd
Unless they just started a truce, 43 and Sixties didnt get along.

But funny thing is, 43 have been beefing with all the surrounding other gangster cliccs around them outside of 42.

But theyve never got along with 60's, unless its happened recent.

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » July 15th, 2006, 8:46 am

FYI, Alonso banned terren2000. I don't think he should've been banned...but if ya'll are looking for him to make more post, he won't be unless it's under a new name.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » July 15th, 2006, 9:05 am

SkoobyDoo wrote:FYI, Alonso banned terren2000.
Not true....

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 15th, 2006, 8:28 pm

X wrote:
SkoobyDoo wrote:FYI, Alonso banned terren2000.
Not true....
i requested he should be un-banned and he has been...

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » July 17th, 2006, 3:07 am

MARTINEZ wrote:To all you South Central Brutha's that were around during the 80's

In my book:

Reason: cause when I did time in the 80's... those dudes were everywhere deep. I personally bumped into more 43GC in the 1980's than 60's...

MARTINEZ 8)
They got numbers. but they are also in one of those areas of South Central, i would hate to live in.

its bad over there. boudaries are crazy. And them cats are pretty rowdy.

They had a spot thatw as so active., that polie put cement bolders at the end of the street, meaning they could only leave and enter one way.

Granted this was back in the mid 9o's.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » July 17th, 2006, 3:13 am

fartherwest wrote:them niggas traders 3rd and they might as well get along with sixtys because only gangstas they can mess with is 87 and 97, they keep all they functions on the east side because niggas on the west dont consid3r them niggas movin
I dont see why you call them traders?

Unless its because they are beefin with so many of the Gangster sets?

But to be fair, one might argue that 83 were traders, since at one time all the other gangsters had beef with Hoover but the ETG.

They 60 killas though. They dont ride on them as much as on the 53AGC, but they dont like them at all.

Truth be told, 60's aint got many allies but Coast, Nhood and 0's.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » July 17th, 2006, 3:15 am

SkoobyDoo wrote:FYI, Alonso banned terren2000. I don't think he should've been banned...but if ya'll are looking for him to make more post, he won't be unless it's under a new name.
it was a misunderstanding. its all good.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » July 18th, 2006, 4:21 pm

terren2000 wrote:
MARTINEZ wrote:To all you South Central Brutha's that were around during the 80's

In my book:

MARTINEZ 8)
They got numbers. but they are also in one of those areas of South Central, i would hate to live in.

They had a spot thatw as so active., that polie put cement bolders at the end of the street, meaning they could only leave and enter one way.

So would you say 43GC was MOST active during the 80's

Still active (JUST NOT on the same level) during the 90's

and even less now in 2006 ?

I thought I read a few years back that 43GC had one of the Biggest CRIP hoods :shock: in all of South Central?

I believe it was Alonso that posted that up?

Is that still the case?

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » July 18th, 2006, 5:02 pm

43's are still major active. They go at it with 53. Also there is more than one 43GC. Theres SS 43 off Central and 22nd. They beef it with BSP and Loko Park and OL 20's.

Also 43's be involved in a lot of West Side Dirt. 43's was clicked up with R40's at one point.

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » July 18th, 2006, 6:41 pm

no you cant say the same 4k 83 cuzz we was never traders 3rd we eventually start'd beefin with them niggas too and that shit turned in2 a hot ass war 4k a min but its all gravy with them niggas now 3rd

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » July 19th, 2006, 3:04 am

fartherwest wrote:no you cant say the same 4k 83 cuzz we was never traders 3rd we eventually start'd beefin with them niggas too and that shit turned in2 a hot ass war 4k a min but its all gravy with them niggas now 3rd
so what makes the 43 traders? im not sure you said it in your post above.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » July 19th, 2006, 4:30 pm

Young Nile wrote:43's are still major active. They go at it with 53. Also there is more than one 43GC. Theres SS 43 off Central and 22nd. They beef it with BSP and Loko Park and OL 20's.

Also 43's be involved in a lot of West Side Dirt. 43's was clicked up with R40's at one point.
Cool 8)

What's crackin' Young Nile :wink:

Martinez

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » July 19th, 2006, 7:34 pm

Aint Nothin Martinez 8)

What it do?

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » July 19th, 2006, 9:57 pm

im tired of talkin about these niggas, they traders cuz every other 3 is nayborhood killa while they cliccin up with dem on the e/s

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » January 9th, 2007, 10:14 pm

lol....
OK HERES THE RUNDOWN

<<<<<READ ALL 5 pages aka a lot of times on my HANDS

nut n e way 4dummies 4 tramps SAME HOOD

4 SLimeys 4 Sk8ates same hood

4 tramps 4 dookies san pedro and a street called stanford thats there low key spot they be out there slippin aka i rolled through there the other day jus passin through for no apparent reason they all start runnin for no APARENT reason?
playboys are on 51st street
the be on central in between avon all the wayy to about 56 or so ON THE RIGHT SIDE beckause like i said the BLOOD STONES dont FUCK with them niggas

and 47th 4sk8ates fo slimies they be in tthe same area more towards vernon
5 tramps AVONS are at South park with the AFC AVON FUNKEY CRABS
they on avon and main (40z) avons(5 TRAMP) be in the 60'z and AVON all the way to 5TRAMP in between central wadsworth THEY DONT CROSS central because thats were u enter BSV Hood
Bsv got from 49-57th and central and HOOPER
they aint crossin HOOPER beckause u go to Bompton u in PEPTO BISMAL Hood and them niggas on that shoot em up sh-it aka BLOODS vs BLOODS

now you keep goin down central past vernon thats 38th street they spread out all in there all over all the way till figeroa they like the 8tramps u see the hitups but never see the people..they them sneak ass niggas but once you get to king/jefferson thats our hood all up in there the one way and goin down jefferson hang a right on 35th by the motel and thats were we post on that small street in the cut with the fucked up grounds next to the MOTEL.. i wouldnt ADVISE turniing down that street unless you fromOUTLAW rollin 20z or BSV any crabs, peptos, or mexicans dont get know PASSES

ok now you keep goin down central pass jefferson now you in EAST SIDE 13 the runnin that shit thats why it baffles me why yall say 38 street a factor beckause they really aint..
now you gonna see a free clinic on 27th street make a LEFT down that street with the nice old fashioned houses and thats were yu gonna b the OUTLAWS RTBz and if you keep goin down ADAMS hang a left (cause once you that far on the east side once you make a right no BLACKS longer exists)
and they be posted on Griffith /AVON Griffith being the new name they changed it from AVON to GRiffith that far down on the E/s
the 20z got 26th street subsest and 25th
yet the only ones i ever seen is on 27th street were we buy that SNOW WHITE and GANJA from but on the corner or MAIN and 27th you see OUTLAW RTB hitup on that store there
they also got a park on 26th and uhh i cant remeber but its on 26th close to adams

BUT YEA THATS THE RUNDOWN
E/S 30ruZ

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » January 9th, 2007, 11:09 pm

terren2000 wrote:
fartherwest wrote:no you cant say the same 4k 83 cuzz we was never traders 3rd we eventually start'd beefin with them niggas too and that shit turned in2 a hot ass war 4k a min but its all gravy with them niggas now 3rd
43's was with the NH's in jail. They beefed with 3's on the ES and rolled with the Coasters. When they would seperate hoods the 43's went with the NH's. Far as I know they was cool with 60's

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » January 10th, 2007, 11:27 am

LOL?

4 TRAMPS
4 SK8ATES
4 SLIMEYS
4 DOOKIES
5 TRAMPS AVON
AVON FONKEYS
ALL NAPP BASHAS

THEY DO NOT GET ALONG WITH EAST TOAST OR SISSY FONKEYS NUTHIN

SO ROCSTAR YOU TALKIN REAL IGNORANT

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » January 10th, 2007, 11:52 pm

Wasnt the Coast trying to get 43 to C Coasts for a minute? And I know for a fact that use to go in the tank with the NH's so what you talking about weinie? Look at my post "was" before everything ol collypopper internet thug. We supposed to be impressed cuzz you came up with some stupid disses? :arrow:

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » January 11th, 2007, 10:11 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
terren2000 wrote:

In my book:

MARTINEZ 8)

So would you say 43GC was MOST active during the 80's

Still active (JUST NOT on the same level) during the 90's

and even less now in 2006 ?

I thought I read a few years back that 43GC had one of the Biggest CRIP hoods :shock: in all of South Central?

I believe it was Alonso that posted that up?

Is that still the case?
I already posted this up before,,but MARTINEZ the 4TGC came to E/S Riverside DEEP in the late 80's till about 1995..And I mean at least 150..Maybe that's why it seemed their numbers dropped into the 90's. They're pretty much gone from here now.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » January 12th, 2007, 1:29 am

rocstar wrote:
terren2000 wrote:
43's was with the NH's in jail. They beefed with 3's on the ES and rolled with the Coasters. When they would seperate hoods the 43's went with the NH's. Far as I know they was cool with 60's
See thats the point. Ive never heard of any 3 alliance.

All that stuff to me was circumstantial.

43 always been down with the Coast. but I recall them beefing with 60, maybe its been squashed.

My peoples from 43GC. Much love.

They are at the bottoms, man its poor as hell over there. They bang hard on the neighboring bloods in that area.

But they push mostly against the 53 with the Coast now. Coast and 43 really got tight during the AGC beef,

After Coast killed dude from 88, its been on since.

Wow, I guess Coast had alot of influence on them being down with NHC. Cuzz the 60's didnt like them.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » January 12th, 2007, 3:08 am

He STRIKES AGAIN!!!