TREE TOP PIRU

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Cereal_K
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

TREE TOP PIRU

Unread post by Cereal_K » August 25th, 2003, 8:36 am

hey yo, post some shit bout the tree top pirus like how they organized, how many members they have, how big is their territory, they idetifying clothes, and all kind of shit.

Keep it real, dawgz !! ( I aint no banga or set affiliated, just wanna get info)

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: TREE TOP PIRU

Unread post by Cereal_II » September 18th, 2003, 3:04 pm

i cant stand that none of yall dont know shit bout the tree top piru !

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » September 19th, 2003, 1:33 am

IT AIN'T THAT NOBODY KNOW stuff ABOUT TREE TOP P.I.R.U. ITS JUST THAT WE HAVE TALKED ABOUT IT 40 MILLION TIMES.

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » September 19th, 2003, 7:11 am

Well G, tell me where i never read someone telling how many members have TTP. thats why i asked,

Keep it real!!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 19th, 2003, 8:23 am

lolol yg .... we gave infos and then you dissed us... so now ... lol so let me tell the i will get ban type of answer...and the oops i used profanity i might get ban type of mess lol if anybody wanna know about tree top i will answer on private message .but seems all answers have already been posted by me and yg ...

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » September 19th, 2003, 12:15 pm

Well... Ive read that u put that The TTP wear a red texan hat,, they wear more clothes that differ them from others ?? so they b the only ones that wear that type of hat in the CPT ? damn its a gang shit fo real

Keep it reeal, dwgz !!

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » September 21st, 2003, 10:40 am

Ive seen all yg posts and he only said somethin of texas rangaz cap that they wore, i think all the thangz bou TTP shoulb b said here so that people who wanna know bout em can relate to here, and just don t ask in anotha place, and if ya wanna answa in private all right, ill post it here.
Someone knows how many subsets it has? and their territory.
Ya gotta bang till the day ya die, gangsta shit is for life dogg, gangstaz it aint bout races, it aint bout blacks, mexicanz, whitez,its all about the gun way. Sokeepit reel!!! G 4 life !!

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » September 21st, 2003, 7:20 pm

A Cereal what state you from?

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » September 23rd, 2003, 7:07 pm

Casper i gotta diss ya, for being the biggest faker here, understand, Internet Gangster ! U try to prove in the internet web pages youre a G ? WHAT A BIG PUNK U ARE !!!! THAT SHIT U GOTTA PROVE IT IN THE STREET NOT IN THE WEB PAGES FOOL ! with this i said, youre served, anyone can c that real G´s be on the street, not in motherfucking internet forums !!!!! So what Mexican, u trying to be respected in the internet ?? surely u get respect from fools like wcrockets and stateraised, or bollocks fan, but never from me, Cause what a G gotta do in a forum,,man ? just tsop giving that fake image internet gangsta and talk ya reality, vato!!

Esto es para ti, mejicano, tu no eres un negro, eres un mejicano, ke no kreo ke seas alguien en una banda de negros como los crips,

omack
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by omack » September 23rd, 2003, 7:17 pm

Do people have to keep ish going? Ceasefire, homie.

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » September 24th, 2003, 12:02 am

Damn Cereal you so ignorant ...

nemesi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by nemesi » September 24th, 2003, 4:01 am

Damn Cereal_II, I am sure nobody can’t stand you over this Forum…
You have not read any ANNOUNCEMENT…
One of them says something like this: “SEARCH THE DATABASE before posting ‘cause what you need to know might be already on-line”.
If you had checked the COMPTON GANGS forum, if I’m not mistaken there’re 4 pages (maybe a too long reading, huh?), you would have read of the Tree Top Pirus turf and their clicks.
Once you got banned for disrepecting people, so I don’t understand why you’re here keeping on dissing bgCASPER without any apparent reason for the umpteenth time…
Without the precious posts of this “faker”, nobody wouldn’t have known anything precise about the whole Compton gangs; you too.
Check yourself.

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » September 24th, 2003, 7:23 am

Cause hes a mexican, and he callin himself a nigga, Real niggaz be on the street corna not in a net forum, so becuz he help built ya page u defend him? ya ain rea, he´s a wanna be nigga. i wont keep this shit rollin no mo, just fuck bollocks fan, and fuck ice, do i forgot anybody ?

CASPER DISS II :
Everybody in the ghetto know what ya doing
One whitekid and 2 mexicans ( Casper & stateraised2000dickseaten)
Claimin´that ya Loc´ o but ya aint a nigga,
listen to " no vaseline " before you flex again
Fuckin with the hogs you say u Crip
(but you aint liked by the Cuzzins, fool)
On tour only rappin to the yuppies
but we the big fish a make a dish out you
fuckin guppies
so who are yall with
Niggas down with Casper can wipe this shit off
my dick
As i stick it like King Kong and play ping pong
with this fake ass Cheech and Chong
Did ya tell yomomma that i had to help ya
when u left ya bitch ass in Thailand

Peace

Ice
What city do you live in now?: SF

Unread post by Ice » September 24th, 2003, 9:36 am

i admit, i gave it a try, i read your shit but i gotta tell ya, it aint worth 2 cents, u better give it up before people around u start makin fun of u.......

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » September 24th, 2003, 10:46 am

Look in the mirror Cereal ... tell me what you see ...

And follow ya own damn advice ... read the message at the bottom of your own post ... makes ya think doesn't it ...

And stop copying other rappers text !!! I know you took that shit from Ice Cube ..

nemesi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by nemesi » September 24th, 2003, 12:07 pm

Cereal, I don’t care to defend bgCASPER ‘cause he helped me to build the Crips section of my site.
I would have said the same things even if you had dissed D., YG or somebody else.
You focused on that part of the speech ‘cause it was the only part that concerned you.
One more time: read before posting and after you posted your message, don’t expect someone to give you a precise answer.

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » September 24th, 2003, 5:14 pm

Look , i just was sayin that casper i s mroe mexican than a nigga, look who he talks spanish, well leavin that apart, i wanna say that i think is useless talkin about who wears this colors, or who wears green, or which territory is this, i can tell most of u woudnt dare to enter in any gangs territory for example tree top piru, kelly park, lueders park pirus,etc. If you are from compton talk bout the shit youve seen, how is to grow in compton, because really who wears this colors, it wack.

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » November 29th, 2003, 8:55 am

Mann........................ dude or should I say B**** Cereal is an idiot.You are really a wannabe......Grow up little girl

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » November 29th, 2003, 8:56 am

Mann........................ dude or should I say B**** Cereal is an idiot.You are really a wannabe......Grow up little girl

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » November 29th, 2003, 8:57 am

^^^ LOL....You really are a wannabe

Unread post by Guest » November 29th, 2003, 9:16 am

How many members could Tree Top Piru have ? Anybody knows the OG that started it ? How big in square-km could their turf be ? What are their " Baby Locs " called ?

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » January 2nd, 2004, 11:14 pm

I DONT GIVE A FUKK BOUT WUT ANYONE THINKS, TREE TOP PIRU'Z ARE ACTIVE. THEM NIGGAZ IZ KINDA LOW IN NUMBERS RIGHT NOW KUZ NIGGAZ IZ GETTIN LOCKED UP AND NIGGAZ IZ GETTIN MURDERED AND SHIT LIKE that BUT TTP IZ STILL VERY AKTIVE. JOKER FROM TTP IZ the MOST AKTIVE NIGGAZ I EVER MET. THERE HOOD IS WILMINGTON(WEST) WILLOWBROOK(EAST) ROSECRANZ(NORTH) COMPTON BLVD(SOUTH). THEY ARE BIG BEEFIN with the NHP'S RIGHT NOW. WUT TTP NEED TO DO IS START PUTTIN ALOT MORE LIL NIGGAZ ON AND THROW THEM ON the BLOCK KUZ THEY NEED SOME HOOD PATROL FOR the TF'Z

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 3rd, 2004, 9:55 am

LIKE EVERY COMPTON BLOCC THEY HAVE SOME RIDAZ BUT YOU GOT YOUR BOUNDARYS TWISTED THEY CANT TOUCH CPT BLVD ITS TORTILLA FLAT VARRIO THERE AND WEST OF ARANBE ITS PALMER ... THEY AINT CONTROLIN WEST OF 500 BLK SO THEY DONT TOUCH WILLMINGTON ITS CEDAR BLOCK THERE ....

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » January 7th, 2004, 7:15 pm

BG CASPER CEDAR BLOCK AINT REALLY CONTROLLIN NUTHIN RIGHT NOW ANBD THEY HAVE NOT FOR A MINUTE. ORIGINALLY THATS TREE TOPS HOOD ITS JUST THAT LATELY THEM T-FLATS BEEN MOVIN ALL IN SO THE T-FLATS IS TRYIN TO SAY THAT the TREEZ AND CEDAR BLOCK IS THEIR HOOD BUT IT AINT. the 400 BLOCK IZ WHERE ITS ACTIVE AT. NIGGAZ LIKE JOKER, SLUG, CKNOON, POP, CURT AND ALL the RIDAZ BE OVER DERE

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » January 7th, 2004, 7:16 pm

WHATS ELM LANE GANG?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 8th, 2004, 6:42 am

CKNOON GOT SHOT YOU KNEW ?I KNEW G DAWG WHEN HE WA AT DAVIS HI HE GOT KILLED AND THE MAIN RIDA IS BLAck tone LOL THAAT NIGGA SLUG A RIDA ?????????????????????????? YOU MUST BE JOKING OR NOT KNOWIN ....AND WHY U ASK ABOUT ELM LANE NIGGA I THOUGHT U KNEW ....
OR MAY BE WE KNOW EACH OTHER :wink: LOLOLOL WASSUP FAINAMOBILE LOLOLOL

deron

Unread post by deron » January 11th, 2004, 8:44 am

Ceral is an informant do not respond to his questions. He can drink a cup of warm ciss

UNITY ONE

Unread post by UNITY ONE » January 12th, 2004, 2:04 pm

Black Tone is a business man. He is far from the banging days of 1986. Ditto with Slug 1. I got hella love for Tone. If you talk to Tone he will tell you straight up. He wants peace in Compton.

But the basic break down.. Cedar holds its own. Trees hold there own along with the elm karrs. A few eses who i think are flats live on poplar if thats what u mean snap400? IM not in the Hub no more so it may be more than a few. I was there in Dec, but they were not deep in the neighborhood.

Casper holla at nigga I think I remember you if your a older cat from sscc. I bet you might know me..If you the same cat- I bet I chopped up game with you bout 10 years ago.. You cool with any cats from wsttp money makers? Holla " Geyes" WB!!!

BE SAFE-

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » January 12th, 2004, 10:15 pm

YEAH I KNEW CKNOON R.I.P. DO U KNOW LIL CK NOON. U PROLLY DONT. NIGGA I WUZ DAMN NEAR RAISED IN the TREEZ BUT I JUST NEVER UNDERSTOOD WUT the FUCK WUZ ELM LANE GANG. I REMEMBER the TREEZ USE TO BE THICK ON ROSECRANS POCKET CHECKIN NIGGAZ WHO WALK DOWN the CRANZ KNOCKIN OUT NIGGAZ with BLUE ON. DEM NIGGAZ IZ FOOLS. DEM NIGGAZ GOT HELLA NUMBERS THOUGH. WUT U KNOW BOUT PLAYERS ON WHEELS AND YOUNG GUNZ THOSE 2 CLICKS AT the 10 HIGH SCHOOL

STREETGANG111
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by STREETGANG111 » February 11th, 2004, 8:58 am

`

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » March 28th, 2008, 4:55 am

yall wrong bout treez
matthisen is the western border,rosecranz is north and tamarind is east
,palmer or school st is the south border
they got 200,300,400,500,800 and 900 block cliccs
they got a bunch of ridaz but black tone aint bangin nomore
g wayne was a legend but hes dead same with killa dae and joker is in prison
anyone knows OG Shot OG Moncho or OG Donzelly Tru from Treez?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 29th, 2008, 3:29 am

[quote="H572DSTA"]yall wrong bout treez
matthisen is the western border,rosecranz is north and tamarind is east
,palmer or school st is the south border
they got 200,300,400,500,800 and 900 block cliccs
they got a bunch of ridaz but black tone aint bangin nomore
g wayne was a legend but hes dead same with killa dae and joker is in prison
anyone knows OG Shot OG Moncho or OG Donzelly Tru from Treez?[/quote]donzell ru got space cuzz
and for 800 and 900 cliccs ????i though 2 3 4 5 thats it thats 8 and 9 hundred clicc must c new