South Side Compton Crips Beefs

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

South Side Compton Crips Beefs

Unread post by E`S`T » August 25th, 2003, 5:42 pm

Alonso and BgCasper, i searched the data base and couldn't find an answer..yo bgcasper who does your hood beef with and what hood has taken out most of your homies? if you don't mind me asking? do ya'll beef with any Mexican gangs? peace....

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: South Side Compton Crips Beefs

Unread post by bgcasper » August 26th, 2003, 7:43 am

excuse me we answered this question like 5 time already ,well i will post it again :
SSCC ADCC VS LPPMOB CVP PBCC SBCC CV70 BK PK
KPCC VS GSTWC WBL HHP CVS CVTKS PBCC SBCC BK PK 3K
PVCC VS TPCC 151 SOS FTP TTP CV70 CV155 CVTF BK PK
NHCC VS GSTWC WBL CVTKS PBCC SBCC BK PK 3K
ATF VS CV70 NBCC PK BK
NBCC VS ATF TPCC WSP PK BK
MPCC VS CVL36 BK PK
TPCC VS NBCC CPP RSHCC PJW PK BK
LPPMOB VS FTP SSCC CK
TTP VS NHP CVTF CK MK
FTP VS CVTF MOB CK MK
CBP VS CVTF
ECT ECT ASK IF YOU WANT SOME MORE

samgod
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by samgod » August 26th, 2003, 9:36 am

what database are u talking of?

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » August 27th, 2003, 5:44 am

up on the right hand corner it says search

Cay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cay » August 29th, 2003, 2:02 pm

why so many questions about sscc?? i seen them mentioned in a lot of parts of this forum....

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 29th, 2003, 6:51 pm

cause the nigga from who is answering most of the gang questions with true shith not bullshith we already know from kody's book or snoop videos come from the notorious dirty south compton....and since sscc are the first suspects in tupacs slayin', the world wanna know more about that specific compton hood ...

Cay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cay » August 29th, 2003, 7:04 pm

right...right...

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » March 8th, 2006, 6:46 am

So whats up bg casper!! i heard some shit about what happen with serna sister. I heard it was some lime hoods who hit a dope spot in south side.and some southsides on couple blocks up was strapen up for what ever was coming from that street that the dope spot shooting happen and shout up the wrong truck that came threw do youknow anything about this???? (oh yea my nig i will be in phuket on the 24th of march holla!!!!)

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 8th, 2006, 11:02 am

gautier wrote:So whats up bg casper!! i heard some shit about what happen with serna sister. I heard it was some lime hoods who hit a dope spot in south side.and some southsides on couple blocks up was strapen up for what ever was coming from that street that the dope spot shooting happen and shout up the wrong truck that came threw do youknow anything about this???? (oh yea my nig i will be in phuket on the 24th of march holla!!!!)

Well what a newz ...well we'll talk about all those lovely stories on the 24th of march ...hit me up pm about that

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » March 9th, 2006, 1:49 am

FTP VS CVTF MOB CK MK

is the fruits still beefin with Mob???

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 9th, 2006, 8:26 pm

[quote="Catalyst"][quote]FTP VS CVTF MOB CK MK
[/quote]

is the fruits still beefin with Mob???[/quote]? i doupt ...think the shit got squashed ..but ludaz did beef with their mob a lil while ago seems the beef is squashed infortunetly there 's no real cpt piru here execpt tia ..

lil update on south enemies :8 legged monkey ....dis used for elm
smelly markz .... dis used for kelly parkc
atf ...on off with tiny goonz squad
nhcc ..the beef is on with them shouts out to all drivaz livin inside of nhkp i heard the rollin 100's are on they way to get it ?the homies beefed with them beside otha local sc set like'' underground''wich dis is ''ugly girl '' in sc but in cpt its ''under gay''
also forgot lbc's
old heads ...n\s o hood
butter milk ...blvd mafia ..

also a lil beef with the ville ????nutty beef was handled ..the same for pb sb ph peace

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 9th, 2006, 8:33 pm

[quote="bgcasper"][quote="gautier"]So whats up bg casper!! i heard some shit about what happen with serna sister. I heard it was some lime hoods who hit a dope spot in south side.and some southsides on couple blocks up was strapen up for what ever was coming from that street that the dope spot shooting happen and shout up the wrong truck that came threw do youknow anything about this???? (oh yea my nig i will be in phuket on the 24th of march holla!!!!)[/quote]

Well what a newz ...well we'll talk about all those lovely stories on the 24th of march ...hit me up pm about that[/quote]i though they got caught on the leaf ..heard the fools were from ns lb not cpt ...

Dre

Unread post by Dre » March 9th, 2006, 9:52 pm

bgcasper wrote:
Catalyst wrote:
FTP VS CVTF MOB CK MK

? i doupt ...think the shit got squashed ..but ludaz did beef with their mob a lil while ago seems the beef is squashed infortunetly there 's no real cpt piru here execpt tia ..

nhcc ..the beef is on with them shouts out to all drivaz livin inside of nhkp i heard the rollin 100's are on they way to get it ?the homies beefed with them beside otha local sc set like'' underground''wich dis is ''ugly girl '' in sc but in cpt its ''under gay''
also forgot lbc's
old heads ...n\s o hood

also a lil beef with the ville ????nutty beef was handled ..the same for pb sb ph peace

Is it like old times NSA for those who are wondering (Nutty, South, Atlantic), or is the beef with Nutty just over? Let me know what the relationship is looking like now.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 9th, 2006, 10:21 pm

[quote="Dre"][quote="bgcasper"][quote="Catalyst"][quote]FTP VS CVTF MOB CK MK
[/quote]

is the fruits still beefin with Mob???[/quote]? i doupt ...think the shit got squashed ..but ludaz did beef with their mob a lil while ago seems the beef is squashed infortunetly there 's no real cpt piru here execpt tia ..

also forgot lbc's
old heads ...n\s o hood

also a lil beef with the ville ????nutty beef was handled ..the same for pb sb ph peace[/quote]

Is it like old times NSA for those who are wondering (Nutty, South, Atlantic), or is the beef with Nutty just over? Let me know what the relationship is looking like now.[/quote]
it was very heated last summer ...pm me dre ...peace

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 15th, 2006, 7:38 am

afakasi wrote:
FTP VS CVTF MOB CK MK

FTP is beefing with TTP again... they claim E/S just because TTP claims W/S even though FTP is on the w/s....

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » March 15th, 2006, 9:51 pm

we sscc K nhccK nbccK

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 15th, 2006, 10:37 pm

fartherwest wrote:we sscc K nhccK nbccK

since when rookie?
Compton/Watts fuck with the Gangstas.

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » March 16th, 2006, 12:10 am

nigga holla at me when u start pushin my turf if u wanna tell me what my own hoodk does you old napp.

aint none of these niggas been k'd yet, but they r enemies to us, those niggas fuccc with our la enemies

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » March 16th, 2006, 12:26 am

^^where he from?

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 16th, 2006, 2:45 am

afakasi wrote:^^where he from?

HES A TREEZAMP LOL!

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 16th, 2006, 9:34 am

fartherwest wrote:nigga holla at me when u start pushin my turf if u wanna tell me what my own hoodk does you old napp.

aint none of these niggas been k'd yet, but they r enemies to us, those niggas fuccc with our la enemies

What enemies Goofy Cuzz? You Hip Hop Gangsta!

Your #1 enemy dont fuck with Compton niggas, you rookie!

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » March 16th, 2006, 9:15 pm

3rd aint no one thinkin or carin about the sissies, and if thats what napp set you from, dont lie and say yall aint cool with them niggas you old mothafucca,, im in the streets u in a house rotting somewhere cuzz its common knowledge we wont fucc with a gang that got nh in it or wheres a mothafuccin sdome or ny!!!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 17th, 2006, 8:16 pm

[quote="oldguy"][quote="fartherwest"]we sscc K nhccK nbccK[/quote]
since when rookie?
Compton/Watts fu-- with the Gangstas.[/quote]

etg ssk?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
WELL YALL DIDNT KILL SHIT THEN .
WHEN A HOOD SITS ON TANAS NUTTS THEY MIGHT END UP THINKIN THEY PART OF THEIR SHIT ...ANYWAY I'M SURE YOUR POST DOESNT REFLECT THE MENTALITY OF TRAYS .

PLUS THE SSCC NHCC KPCC ADCC ARE KILLING EACH OTHAZ NOWADAY

PLUS NHCC ARE COOL WITH TANA NOW ...THE SOUTH CLAIM NAPK FOR EVERYBODYZ INFO .

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 17th, 2006, 8:45 pm

[quote="fartherwest"]3rd aint no one thinkin or carin about the sissies, and if thats what napp set you from, dont lie and say yall aint cool with them niggas you old mothafucca,, im in the streets u in a house rotting somewhere cuzz its common knowledge we wont mess with a gang that got nh in it or wheres a mothafuccin sdome or ny!!![/quote]YALL ON TANAS NUTTS !!!!!!!! YALL KICC IT WITH TANAS FOR YEARS ...EVERYHOODS IN COMPTON HAD AT ONE POINT CHOOSED A SIDE EVEN IF CPT CONFLICT AND POLITICS ARE MORE WATTS REALTED THAN WS RELATED ..CPT CRIPPIN DID RECIEVE VAST SC LA INFLUENCE ..OF ALL SC SETS NHC'S WERE THE MOST SUCESSFULL WS TRANSPLANT COMPTON EVER HAD ...ALL SETS IN COMPTON THAT HAVE HOOD IN THEIR NAME AINT CLICCED ...PLUS MOSTLY THEY HAVE NUN TO DO WITH SC HOODSTAZ AND WHEN IN JAIL THEY DONT MESS WITH LA HOODSTAZ ....ITS CPT 1ST THAN WATTS THAN CRIPS THAN BLACC THATS HOW POEPLE THINK

SIX HOOD GOT NUN TO DO WITH KELLY PARK AND KELLY GOT NUN TO DO WITH FRONT HOOD THAT HAVE NUN TO DO WITH DUCCY HOOD WHO HAVE NUN TO DO WITH O HOOD WHO HAVE NUN TO DO WITH POCCET HOOD WHO HAVE NUN TO DO WITH NHCC ...PLUS BLOCC IN SC MEANT AFILIATED WITH NH back IN THE DAYS IT WAS TRU IN THE 100'S BUT IT NEVER EVER WAS IN CPT ...
SB AND NB ARE FAR FROM 113BCG AND HAVE NUN IN COMUN ...ALL THIS TO SAY COMPTON GANGS DONT BANG SC STYLE DONT LET CPT NAME FOOLS U ...THEY AINT ALLIED ..OR THEY WERE AND ARE NOT NOW ...BUT TRU SOME CPT HOODS HAVE SC INFLUENCE

NHCC ....100'S KICCED WITH THEM AT ONE POINT
PBCC ..WASNT THAT HOOD STARTED BY 90'S? P NUTTS WOULD CLARIFIE THIS ?
SBCC ARE COOL WITH MOST TRAY SANE GRAPES
LBCC ARE ROLLIN WITH EAST COAST CRIPS BUT COAST ALWAYS HAD THEIR NOSE IN CPT BUSNESS LOLOLOL CAUSE OF NUTTY ?
THE SSCC'S HAD GOOD RELATION WITH HOODSTAZ BUT ARE ACTUALLY HAVIN A CONFLICT WITH LA HOODSTAZ ...SSC HAVE MORE DEVELOPE EAST SOUTH OWNING SPOTS FROM LAKEWOOD TO NS LB AND ALWAYS PLAYED THE MAJOR PART IN THE NS LB CONFLICTS WHILE TANAS HAVE DEVELOPED NORTH EAST GOIN TOWARD LYNWOOD AND ARE VERY CLOSE TO WATTS CRIPS ....ATF SPECIALLY THE TOWN ARE COOL WITH WATTS GANGS TOO ...ALL THIS TO SAY COMPTON HAVE HAD AND STILL HAVE SC INFLUENCE BUT THEY MAINLY KEEP IT COMPTON AND IT AINT THE SAME ...

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » March 17th, 2006, 11:49 pm

homie i dont even b understandinn you

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » March 20th, 2006, 11:12 am

fartherwest wrote:homie i dont even b understandinn you

:lol:

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » March 20th, 2006, 4:32 pm

I UNDERSTOOD THAT SHIT, PROBLY CUZ IM FROM COMPTON LOL, THATS TRUE THO SSC'S BE ALL UP IN LAKEWOOD NORTH LB

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 21st, 2006, 3:15 am

A LOT OF PEOPLE FROM BOMPTON BE IN NORTH LONG BEACH I GUESS BECAUSE I GOT RELATIVES FROM LUEDERS PARK AND FRUIT TOWN THAT LIVE ACROSS THE STREET FROM HOUGHTON PARK AND LONG BEACH JORDAN HIGH SCHOOL.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 22nd, 2006, 7:46 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:I UNDERSTOOD THAT SHIT, PROBLY because IM FROM COMPTON [/quote
lol...probably ...u also probably do use your '' brain'' ...wich is probably not the case 4 half of the board ...and i agree most of this post is probably too comptonish for most of the game fan army that be swingin on my nutts for a hot minute and will probably post a dumm ass post after ....and i would probably dont giv a fucc ..peace street :wink:

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » March 22nd, 2006, 10:21 am

bgcasper wrote:
streetsIswatchin wrote:I UNDERSTOOD THAT SHIT, PROBLY because IM FROM COMPTON [/quote
lol...probably ...u also probably do use your '' brain'' ...wich is probably not the case 4 half of the board ...and i agree most of this post is probably too comptonish for most of the game fan army that be swingin on my nutts for a hot minute and will probably post a dumm ass post after ....and i would probably dont giv a mess ..peace street :wink:
:lol:

j-dizzle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by j-dizzle » October 21st, 2009, 8:47 pm

i like to say wes up to my nigga dirty boo sscc from te du roc homi3s

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 22nd, 2009, 6:44 am

j-dizzle wrote:i like to say wes up to my nigga dirty boo sscc from te du roc homi3s
his wife got a space do ...dirty boop sscc legend no doubt

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”