THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GANGSTER SETS AND REGULAR CRIPS/BLOODS

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Kritter1959
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GANGSTER SETS AND REGULAR CRIPS/BLOODS

Unread post by Kritter1959 » October 12th, 2016, 4:17 pm

This is a topic that nobody ever spoke on so I'm here to shed light on the difference between regular crips/bloods and GANGTER CRIPS/GANGSTER BLOODS from my opinion. You have blood sets like MILLER GANGSTA BLOODS, IFGB, DLGB, VNGBRIMS, ETGC, HGC, TGC, AGC, etc. that chose to bang "GANGSTER" due to the emergence of CRIPS KILLING CRIPS AND BLOODS KILLING BLOODS. From my perspective... basically GANGTER BLOODS are BLOODS KILLIN BLOODS without writing BK and GANGSTER CRIPS are CRIPS THAT KILL CRIPS without hittin' up CK.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GANGSTER SETS AND REGULAR CRIPS/BLOODS

Unread post by bgcasper » October 12th, 2016, 6:55 pm

no i dont think name is a factor just look at your exemple while ifgb and dlgb are killing bloods u have miller and vng who are not known to beef with bloods so that gangsta title is not always synonim of that very agressive hood killing their own

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » October 12th, 2016, 6:58 pm

and gangsta crips or gangsta bloods is not spread all over like u have zero of that kind in compton there is no gangster piru so as far as for miller they claim bloods and always did

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » October 23rd, 2016, 10:55 am

There is no difference between gangs that claim "Gangster" and other Crips/Bloods. The ONLY difference is the Gangstaz claim Gangsta, and other Crips and Bloods claim Neighborhood, 2x, etc. All gangs have the same mentality, even though they try to be different from each other with different philosophies as to how they conduct business, handle their affairs, etc. Other than that, there is no difference, plain and simple.

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » November 12th, 2016, 11:01 am

Crips there's a difference, but bloods there's no difference , in my opinion ,

Bloods try to be like the crips since they were first but there not gonna do everything the same, but the crips got original beefs b4 the bloods came around, so it makes sense they got there inner set beefs , then it's two different mentalitys, blue is dark and introverted & reclusive , red is loud and bright, so it's the dark triad vs light triad , same with gangstas movin vs rolling dark blue vs light blue

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”