Hoover crip history questions

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Troublehoov
If in the United States: Virginia
What city do you live in now?: Newport news

Hoover crip history questions

Unread post by Troublehoov » February 10th, 2017, 5:58 am

Who knows the real history of the Hoover crips? Post questions here,and they will be answered,I know Alot of the original Hoover's personally.

Troublehoov

Re: Hoover crip

Unread post by Troublehoov » February 10th, 2017, 9:49 am

Hoover crips started in 1973 the sets in order started like this 74,83,92,107,94,112,43,52,59.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 15th, 2017, 4:36 am

ok ..and were you would put 90 in that order line ?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » February 15th, 2017, 9:07 pm

Who is the oldest Hoover alive right now?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » February 15th, 2017, 9:07 pm

Who was Chocoalate from Hoover that Tookie wrote about in his book?

Troublehoov

Re: Hoover crip history questions

Unread post by Troublehoov » March 11th, 2017, 9:43 pm

Hoover Joe and big bamm are the oldest Hoovers alive as well as tony Stacy.

Troublehoov

Unread post by Troublehoov » March 11th, 2017, 9:44 pm

Chocolate was an 43 Hoover an original ,there's another chocolate from the original esc names big chocolate wasn't from Hoover.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » March 12th, 2017, 2:49 am

Troublehoov wrote:Who knows the real history of the Hoover crips? Post questions here,and they will be answered,I know Alot of the original Hoover's personally.
The original Hoovers formed in a half-way house on 92nd Street in either 1969 or 1970.

Troublehoov

Unread post by Troublehoov » March 13th, 2017, 5:42 pm

@alexalonso I never heard of that,who told you that? I talk to Tony Stacy them everyday it never came up.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » March 14th, 2017, 12:06 am

Troublehoov wrote:@alexalonso I never heard of that,who told you that? I talk to Tony Stacy them everyday it never came up.
Ask them if they ever heard of the half-way that was in that area? Tell Tony Stacy to call me too.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » March 16th, 2017, 2:32 pm

J. Edgar Hoover founded the Hoovers as a conspiracy to get Black people to war with both Bloods & Crips as part of his overall campaign of divide & conquer.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 17th, 2017, 12:05 pm

Hoover Street in Los Angeles is named after the 31st President of the United States, (Herbert Hoover).

Washington, Adams, Jefferson blvd = Presidents

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 19th, 2017, 4:48 am

wha about operation paperclip what about freeway ricc and the fbi cocaine to finance contras do you think there was never ever a governement manipulation behind all that ..what about snoop painting his nails and his total suport to soros financed movements against trump ???yall think its all bogus and imagination we never ever talked about it ...remember when fruit town and nutty blocc ogs was waiting for the same plane to land in the desert ...

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 19th, 2017, 8:14 am

im not into Conspiracy Theories.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 19th, 2017, 10:56 am

ok .i can respect your opinion ..you think freeway rick is not telling the truth ?

Hypeman111
If in the United States: Washington
What city do you live in now?: Everett

Unread post by Hypeman111 » March 20th, 2017, 12:19 am

Them SOXLOS got into served the 112 Hoovers they nearly exterminated them. That shit was crazy.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 20th, 2017, 4:36 am

[quote="Hypeman111"]Them SOXLOS got into served the 112 Hoovers they nearly exterminated them. That shit was crazy.[/quote]tru but u have to take in acount the localisation of 112 their arch enemies are all around them denver did damage to their east and the whole rollin hundred ug blocc nh 102 budlong to the west and the north now the south los own their south it was a very unstrategic location very hard to hold ..plus south los is a very big gang with many hoods and was even bigger during their war on 112 i think they are the numero uno factor of 112 eviction but without the whole surounding enemi power house like denva and hunned i think it would have been a different story

Hypeman111

Unread post by Hypeman111 » March 20th, 2017, 7:54 am

bgcasper wrote:
Hypeman111 wrote:Them SOXLOS got into served the 112 Hoovers they nearly exterminated them. That shit was crazy.
tru but u have to take in acount the localisation of 112 their arch enemies are all around them denver did damage to their east and the whole rollin hundred ug blocc nh 102 budlong to the west and the north now the south los own their south it was a very unstrategic location very hard to hold ..plus south los is a very big gang with many hoods and was even bigger during their war on 112 i think they are the numero uno factor of 112 eviction but without the whole surounding enemi power house like denva and hunned i think it would have been a different story
Yes i agree they all did damage but the SOUTH LOS would try to hit them almost every day. Its like a tradition for a SOUTH LOS gang member to earn a "HK" tattoo... most of the older dudes have one.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 20th, 2017, 9:08 am

[quote="Hypeman111"][quote="bgcasper"][quote="Hypeman111"]Them SOXLOS got into served the 112 Hoovers they nearly exterminated them. That shit was crazy.[/quote]tru but u have to take in acount the localisation of 112 their arch enemies are all around them denver did damage to their east and the whole rollin hundred ug blocc nh 102 budlong to the west and the north now the south los own their south it was a very unstrategic location very hard to hold ..plus south los is a very big gang with many hoods and was even bigger during their war on 112 i think they are the numero uno factor of 112 eviction but without the whole surounding enemi power house like denva and hunned i think it would have been a different story[/quote]

Yes i agree they all did damage but the SOUTH LOS would try to hit them almost every day. Its like a tradition for a SOUTH LOS gang member to earn a "HK" tattoo... most of the older dudes have one.[/quote] oooh ok they was super deep in the 90's they had a hood on both side of the freeway and before the beef they was getting along with hovers do u know how and when it started ?

Hypeman111

Unread post by Hypeman111 » March 20th, 2017, 2:03 pm

bgcasper wrote:
Hypeman111 wrote:
bgcasper wrote:
Hypeman111 wrote:Them SOXLOS got into served the 112 Hoovers they nearly exterminated them. That shit was crazy.
tru but u have to take in acount the localisation of 112 their arch enemies are all around them denver did damage to their east and the whole rollin hundred ug blocc nh 102 budlong to the west and the north now the south los own their south it was a very unstrategic location very hard to hold ..plus south los is a very big gang with many hoods and was even bigger during their war on 112 i think they are the numero uno factor of 112 eviction but without the whole surounding enemi power house like denva and hunned i think it would have been a different story

Yes i agree they all did damage but the SOUTH LOS would try to hit them almost every day. Its like a tradition for a SOUTH LOS gang member to earn a "HK" tattoo... most of the older dudes have one.
oooh ok they was super deep in the 90's they had a hood on both side of the freeway and before the beef they was getting along with hovers do u know how and when it started ?
They were deep as fuck in the 90s they were on central avalon san pedro all the way to vermont. I heard different stories. Heard real beef started with Lil Man from Soxlos killed 2 hoovers over a dice game. Back in the late 80s thats the story from a 40 somethin year old og. But a 60 somethin year old og said they didnt really get along before the l man incident but the L man incident set off all the killing.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 21st, 2017, 4:04 am

oh ok thanks hypman i heard this story of them and main getting along they even had a hood in 117 st and main in old school while there was a 118 st main st cips that dnt exist anymore ..u heard that because its woman i met that told me all that she moved to compton in 155 hood ..she was from a clicca of south los dont remember some of the clicc name but not shure like pistolero or compagnero