Why are so many talking about what they claim

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Mzcomplcat3d
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Monroville

Why are so many talking about what they claim

Unread post by Mzcomplcat3d » February 15th, 2017, 1:35 pm

I do not claim but I did grow up with mob piru I was raised by my god family and I have been reading and I have a few questions one is a true blood can't be white so why do I see so many white bloods ?? Also your not supposed to talk about your set or what you claim and I see a lot of y'all doing this now I could be wrong because I just know about blood not the others but I do know that if you tell anyone outside the family then it's a straight violation cause of someone ask you your supposed to ask who they are to question you so either it's okay to talk about it or there just ain't any real members on here and all y'all fake because I know more than a lot of y'all and I'm not in anything because if I would have joined it would have been blood but I'm white so I can't be

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Why are so many talking about what they claim

Unread post by jae » February 18th, 2017, 2:06 am

I know white bloods, mexican bloods, middle eastern bloods, and el Salvadorian bloods. If you grew up in the hood, and are down for the set, got heart, and ride for it, don't nobody care that you're white, mexican, female, short, fat, etc... in that world, its all about how you represent, and what you contribute. I knew a few white crips too. In all honesty, i've noticed the non-black homies had to prove themselves a little more though.

As far as the other thing goes, its the internet era, so people are connected in a new way now-a-days, speaking on who they are, where they are from, who they know, especially with a website like this one, its common. People seek perception of authenticity i guess, so they are always name/hood dropping on here. To each, their own though. I think violation only comes with incrimination. If you are on here talking about active and open crimes and cases, helping out the cops, in solving things, then you deserve to be dp'd by the homies or whoever. But if you aint living the life, then it don't matter. Its just hearsay, news articles, word of mouth, internet rumor, etc... but again, to each their own.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: Why are so many talking about what they claim

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 21st, 2017, 11:33 am

I agree with what jae said, it depends. A lot of ppl who posted here, no longer post.