Alonso ~ Chicago

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread post by xxx » February 19th, 2017, 8:08 pm

it seems Chicago has bypassed L.A on Violence/Gang Activity.

Chicago is in the Spot Light as far as Gangs are concerned.

You should document their history

Get some interviews with them dudes to understand who are the players and rivalries.

The break down on their structure & alliances.

Why the up tick in violence now?

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread post by ViciousRidah » February 20th, 2017, 1:13 am

Chicago has bypassed LA on gang violence even before now, but some people will say it is a gang capital just LA has been,if you get around and meet people they will tell you this,just because the media is giving it coverage doesn't change how its always been.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread post by xxx » February 20th, 2017, 9:02 am

#'s Dont Lie.

#'s gets the Media attention.

# of Gangs

# of Homicides

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread post by ViciousRidah » February 20th, 2017, 4:12 pm

xxx wrote:#'s Dont Lie.

#'s gets the Media attention.

# of Gangs

# of Homicides
Well yes of course numbers don't lie there have been times when LA wasn't the number 1 in homicides on a per capita basis.

Chicago did get media attention, a lot of it, but you must mean Hollywood movies, and if you 're into being bedazzled by stuff in Hollywood movies and very impressionable by the stuff in Hollywood then of course you can conclude that LA would be the capital,but many people know Hollywood is full of shit. Not to Hollywood is not so far from LA so of course the spot light would be in this area.Quick fact though the movie ''Colors'' was supposed to be taped in Chicago,but the producers had a change of heart.

The number of gangs in Chicago does far exceed that in LA, GDs have 30k ,LK have about 25k or something the other big gangs are in the that same range.And mind you they have their sets or decks too.

Homocides in the past years are nothing to whats going on years ago which is worse.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread post by xxx » February 20th, 2017, 9:19 pm

CHICAGO Homicides

1970: 810
1971: 824
1972: 711
1973: 862
1974: 970
1975: 818
1976: 814
1977: 823
1978: 787
1979: 856
1980: 863
1981: 877
1982: 668
1983: 729
1984: 741
1985: 666
1986: 744
1987: 691
1988: 660
1989: 742
1990: 851
1991: 928
1992: 943
1993: 855
1994: 931
1995: 828
1996: 796
1997: 761
1998: 704
1999: 643
2000: 633

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread post by xxx » February 20th, 2017, 9:23 pm

Rocked by gang violence, civil unrest and a proliferation of lethal weapons, 1992 was the deadliest year in Los Angeles County history, officials said Monday.

Last year's 2,589 homicides, based on a tally by the Los Angeles County coroner's office, was up about 8% from the year before and represented enough slain people to fill the downtown Ahmanson Theatre to more than capacity.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread post by ViciousRidah » February 21st, 2017, 2:07 am

xxx wrote:Rocked by gang violence, civil unrest and a proliferation of lethal weapons, 1992 was the deadliest year in Los Angeles County history, officials said Monday.

Last year's 2,589 homicides, based on a tally by the Los Angeles County coroner's office, was up about 8% from the year before and represented enough slain people to fill the downtown Ahmanson Theatre to more than capacity.
Nigga you obviously don't know total amount of murders as opposed to murders per capita means.
For example a US has more homicides than countries like lets say Jamaica or Honduras, but the murders per capita make it very dangerous.

That 2,589 homocides was actually all of LA county including areas like Pasadena and Pomona, not even LA city.

How about you check the stats until the late 90s I think it probably did out pace LA in raw numbers but fuck all this arguing over which place is the gang capital or most dangerous, I got no horse in this race. The fact is some people would call Chicago the gang capital just as some would call LA the gang capital nothing you can do can change that.

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 143
Joined: September 2nd, 2016, 7:30 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread post by Swanto » February 21st, 2017, 2:21 am

ViciousRidah wrote:
xxx wrote:Rocked by gang violence, civil unrest and a proliferation of lethal weapons, 1992 was the deadliest year in Los Angeles County history, officials said Monday.

Last year's 2,589 homicides, based on a tally by the Los Angeles County coroner's office, was up about 8% from the year before and represented enough slain people to fill the downtown Ahmanson Theatre to more than capacity.
Nigga you obviously don't know total amount of murders as opposed to murders per capita means.
For example a US has more homicides than countries like lets say Jamaica or Honduras, but the murders per capita make it very dangerous.

That 2,589 homocides was actually all of LA county including areas like Pasadena and Pomona, not even LA city.

How about you check the stats until the late 90s I think it probably did out pace LA in raw numbers but fuck all this arguing over which place is the gang capital or most dangerous, I got no horse in this race. The fact is some people would call Chicago the gang capital just as some would call LA the gang capital nothing you can do can change that.
Los Angeles all time per capita rate is higher than Chicago's all time rate.1979 -1980 i believe is the worst year for homicides in L.A history.At a time when Los Angeles was less populated than Chicago but was still dropping more bodies.

Obviously Chicago was worse over a longer period of time but Los Angeles at its peak was worse than Chicago at it's peak.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread post by ViciousRidah » February 21st, 2017, 11:02 am

Swanto wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:
xxx wrote:Rocked by gang violence, civil unrest and a proliferation of lethal weapons, 1992 was the deadliest year in Los Angeles County history, officials said Monday.

Last year's 2,589 homicides, based on a tally by the Los Angeles County coroner's office, was up about 8% from the year before and represented enough slain people to fill the downtown Ahmanson Theatre to more than capacity.
Nigga you obviously don't know total amount of murders as opposed to murders per capita means.
For example a US has more homicides than countries like lets say Jamaica or Honduras, but the murders per capita make it very dangerous.

That 2,589 homocides was actually all of LA county including areas like Pasadena and Pomona, not even LA city.

How about you check the stats until the late 90s I think it probably did out pace LA in raw numbers but fuck all this arguing over which place is the gang capital or most dangerous, I got no horse in this race. The fact is some people would call Chicago the gang capital just as some would call LA the gang capital nothing you can do can change that.
Los Angeles all time per capita rate is higher than Chicago's all time rate.1979 -1980 i believe is the worst year for homicides in L.A history.At a time when Los Angeles was less populated than Chicago but was still dropping more bodies.

Obviously Chicago was worse over a longer period of time but Los Angeles at its peak was worse than Chicago at it's peak.
The worse homocide in LA history is 1992, like he just posted.

grundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 197
Joined: June 8th, 2006, 7:44 am
Location: L.A. AVENUES

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread post by grundy » February 21st, 2017, 4:11 pm


Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 143
Joined: September 2nd, 2016, 7:30 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread post by Swanto » February 21st, 2017, 4:36 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:
Swanto wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:
xxx wrote:
The worse homocide in LA history is 1992, like he just posted.
1992 was the worst far as overall homicides in 1 year.

But Los Angeles was less populated in 1979 -1980 and that year the city also exceeded 1,000 + bodies.

Per capita is based on the population every 100k"
That's why i said 1980 was worse because of a far less population than 1992 but almost put up the same amount of homicides.

Ill give Chicago the 70's but Los Angeles was worse in the 80's & 90's.

The 2000's was a tossup and it's also when the gang scene in L.A shifted dramatically between Black & Brown.
Gang injunctions + multiple cease fires took effect.Plenty of reason's why Los Angeles isn't bad as before.

Also Los Angeles isn't 23% African American like 20 or 30 years ago.The riots caused alot of Blacks to move to San Bernardino or Vegas.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread post by xxx » February 21st, 2017, 5:00 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:
xxx wrote:Rocked by gang violence, civil unrest and a proliferation of lethal weapons, 1992 was the deadliest year in Los Angeles County history, officials said Monday.

Last year's 2,589 homicides, based on a tally by the Los Angeles County coroner's office, was up about 8% from the year before and represented enough slain people to fill the downtown Ahmanson Theatre to more than capacity.
Nigga you obviously don't know total amount of murders as opposed to murders per capita means.
.
You aggressive talking tuff guys on here be killing me.

Los Angeles in the Gang Capital based on the number of Gangs and members.

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8873
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread post by alexalonso » February 21st, 2017, 6:40 pm

I am considering a visit there. I would need to raise some funds to do it.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread post by ViciousRidah » February 21st, 2017, 6:53 pm

Swanto wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:
Swanto wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:
xxx wrote:
The worse homocide in LA history is 1992, like he just posted.
1992 was the worst far as overall homicides in 1 year.

But Los Angeles was less populated in 1979 -1980 and that year the city also exceeded 1,000 + bodies.

Per capita is based on the population every 100k"
That's why i said 1980 was worse because of a far less population than 1992 but almost put up the same amount of homicides.

Ill give Chicago the 70's but Los Angeles was worse in the 80's & 90's.

The 2000's was a tossup and it's also when the gang scene in L.A shifted dramatically between Black & Brown.
Gang injunctions + multiple cease fires took effect.Plenty of reason's why Los Angeles isn't bad as before.

Also Los Angeles isn't 23% African American like 20 or 30 years ago.The riots caused alot of Blacks to move to San Bernardino or Vegas.
Exactly Chicago was worse in the 70s and the 60s, the hood history chicago is one of the oldest in the country. Going back farther than most cities, I know ignorant niggas like you want to talk to think your area is the center of the universe but look at the influence, Chicago gangs ARE DEEPER and more wide spread than LA gangs , not to mention most of the LA gangs out of state are copycats, people consider Chitown the HolyLand .

You are skewing the stats, if you say LA had 2589 homicides include the 15 or 20 million they had in call the county, because the 2589 is the count for the county NOT the CITY.
xxx wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:
xxx wrote:Rocked by gang violence, civil unrest and a proliferation of lethal weapons, 1992 was the deadliest year in Los Angeles County history, officials said Monday.

Last year's 2,589 homicides, based on a tally by the Los Angeles County coroner's office, was up about 8% from the year before and represented enough slain people to fill the downtown Ahmanson Theatre to more than capacity.
Nigga you obviously don't know total amount of murders as opposed to murders per capita means.
.
You aggressive talking tuff guys on here be killing me.

Los Angeles in the Gang Capital based on the number of Gangs and members.
Sure sure, this is coming from the same guy who admitted he never gang banged,the same dude who never participated in banging in his city but wants to speak on gangs in another. I tell you what ,you go and tell the GDs,VLs,Black Disciples, Kings all through the the Midwest and South ,what the gang capital is , and you can argue the reason why LA is the gang capital.

How the fuck do you know that LA has more gang members,like really there is an estimated 18,000 Crips in LA and 5,000 bloods,I already you told the number of GDs alone exceeds,top it off they might even have more . Plus there are over 50 super gangs in Chicago. And I know you want to include Chicanos Surenosbut guess what they are hella amount of Chicano bangers in Chi Raq and hella Chicano gangs.

Also keep in mind that 2589 homicides are of LA county, if you include the homicides in suburbs of Chicago,Im sure it would be more. There also hella amount of gangs in Chicago.

Plainly put Chitown is a capital to some and always has been its not the new.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread post by ViciousRidah » February 21st, 2017, 6:56 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:
Swanto wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:
Swanto wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:
xxx wrote:
The worse homocide in LA history is 1992, like he just posted.
1992 was the worst far as overall homicides in 1 year.

But Los Angeles was less populated in 1979 -1980 and that year the city also exceeded 1,000 + bodies.

Per capita is based on the population every 100k"
That's why i said 1980 was worse because of a far less population than 1992 but almost put up the same amount of homicides.

Ill give Chicago the 70's but Los Angeles was worse in the 80's & 90's.

The 2000's was a tossup and it's also when the gang scene in L.A shifted dramatically between Black & Brown.
Gang injunctions + multiple cease fires took effect.Plenty of reason's why Los Angeles isn't bad as before.

Also Los Angeles isn't 23% African American like 20 or 30 years ago.The riots caused alot of Blacks to move to San Bernardino or Vegas.
Exactly Chicago was worse in the 70s and the 60s, the hood history chicago is one of the oldest in the country. Going back farther than most cities, I know ignorant niggas like you want to talk to think your area is the center of the universe but look at the influence, Chicago gangs ARE DEEPER and more wide spread than LA gangs , not to mention most of the LA gangs out of state are copycats, people consider Chitown the HolyLand .

You are skewing the stats, if you say LA had 2589 homicides include the 15 or 20 million they had in call the county, because the 2589 is the count for the county NOT the CITY.
xxx wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:
xxx wrote:Rocked by gang violence, civil unrest and a proliferation of lethal weapons, 1992 was the deadliest year in Los Angeles County history, officials said Monday.

Last year's 2,589 homicides, based on a tally by the Los Angeles County coroner's office, was up about 8% from the year before and represented enough slain people to fill the downtown Ahmanson Theatre to more than capacity.
Nigga you obviously don't know total amount of murders as opposed to murders per capita means.
.
You aggressive talking tuff guys on here be killing me.

Los Angeles in the Gang Capital based on the number of Gangs and members.
Sure sure, this is coming from the same guy who admitted he never gang banged,the same dude who never participated in banging in his city but wants to speak on gangs in another. I tell you what ,you go and tell the GDs,VLs,Black Disciples, Kings all through the the Midwest and South ,what the gang capital is , and you can argue the reason why LA is the gang capital.

How the fuck do you know that LA has more gang members,like really there is an estimated 18,000 Crips in LA and 5,000 bloods,I already you told the number of GDs alone exceeds,top it off they might even have more . Plus there are over 50 super gangs in Chicago. And I know you want to include Chicanos Surenosbut guess what they are hella amount of Chicano bangers in Chi Raq and hella Chicano gangs.

Also keep in mind that 2589 homicides are of LA county, if you include the homicides in suburbs of Chicago,Im sure it would be more. There also hella amount of gangs in Chicago.

Plainly put Chitown is a capital to some and always has been its not the new.
Hella amount of gangs in Chicago Suburbs.

Why are you so worried about LA getting a gang title yet you never banged?

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 143
Joined: September 2nd, 2016, 7:30 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread post by Swanto » February 21st, 2017, 8:41 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:
Swanto wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:
Swanto wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:
xxx wrote:
The worse homocide in LA history is 1992, like he just posted.
1992 was the worst far as overall homicides in 1 year.

But Los Angeles was less populated in 1979 -1980 and that year the city also exceeded 1,000 + bodies.

Per capita is based on the population every 100k"
That's why i said 1980 was worse because of a far less population than 1992 but almost put up the same amount of homicides.

Ill give Chicago the 70's but Los Angeles was worse in the 80's & 90's.

The 2000's was a tossup and it's also when the gang scene in L.A shifted dramatically between Black & Brown.
Gang injunctions + multiple cease fires took effect.Plenty of reason's why Los Angeles isn't bad as before.

Also Los Angeles isn't 23% African American like 20 or 30 years ago.The riots caused alot of Blacks to move to San Bernardino or Vegas.
Exactly Chicago was worse in the 70s and the 60s, the hood history chicago is one of the oldest in the country. Going back farther than most cities, I know ignorant niggas like you want to talk to think your area is the center of the universe but look at the influence, Chicago gangs ARE DEEPER and more wide spread than LA gangs , not to mention most of the LA gangs out of state are copycats, people consider Chitown the HolyLand .

You are skewing the stats, if you say LA had 2589 homicides include the 15 or 20 million they had in call the county, because the 2589 is the count for the county NOT the CITY.
xxx wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:
xxx wrote:Rocked by gang violence, civil unrest and a proliferation of lethal weapons, 1992 was the deadliest year in Los Angeles County history, officials said Monday.

Last year's 2,589 homicides, based on a tally by the Los Angeles County coroner's office, was up about 8% from the year before and represented enough slain people to fill the downtown Ahmanson Theatre to more than capacity.
Nigga you obviously don't know total amount of murders as opposed to murders per capita means.
.
You aggressive talking tuff guys on here be killing me.

Los Angeles in the Gang Capital based on the number of Gangs and members.
Sure sure, this is coming from the same guy who admitted he never gang banged,the same dude who never participated in banging in his city but wants to speak on gangs in another. I tell you what ,you go and tell the GDs,VLs,Black Disciples, Kings all through the the Midwest and South ,what the gang capital is , and you can argue the reason why LA is the gang capital.

How the fuck do you know that LA has more gang members,like really there is an estimated 18,000 Crips in LA and 5,000 bloods,I already you told the number of GDs alone exceeds,top it off they might even have more . Plus there are over 50 super gangs in Chicago. And I know you want to include Chicanos Surenosbut guess what they are hella amount of Chicano bangers in Chi Raq and hella Chicano gangs.

Also keep in mind that 2589 homicides are of LA county, if you include the homicides in suburbs of Chicago,Im sure it would be more. There also hella amount of gangs in Chicago.

Plainly put Chitown is a capital to some and always has been its not the new.

http://www.californiacountynews.org/new ... ng-members

numbers for the top 3 counties:
1. Los Angeles, Calif: 68,208
2. Cook, Ill.: 60,125
3. San Bernardino County, Calif: 40,588

These are numbers from the FBI so i don't think you'll find a more credible source than federal law enforcement

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 143
Joined: September 2nd, 2016, 7:30 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread post by Swanto » February 21st, 2017, 9:19 pm

Exactly Chicago was worse in the 70s and the 60s, the hood history chicago is one of the oldest in the country. Going back farther than most cities, I know ignorant niggas like you want to talk to think your area is the center of the universe but look at the influence, Chicago gangs ARE DEEPER and more wide spread than LA gangs , not to mention most of the LA gangs out of state are copycats, people consider Chitown the HolyLand .

You are skewing the stats, if you say LA had 2589 homicides include the 15 or 20 million they had in call the county, because the 2589 is the count for the county NOT the CITY.

This is how a simple debate goes haywire.Not keeping it real when the numbers don't lie.Just based on size alone,common sense should tell you Los Angeles is way more populated than Chicago.Whether by land size,city or county population,L.A is super gigantic compared to Chicago.There's gangs all over Southern California and that's not even counting all the undocumented members from right across the border.

California Sureno's are easily the oldest modern day gangs in America today.Same block + Same gang from 1905 or earlier that's still in the same Barrio to this very day.

Sure Chicago is an historical Gangsta city but the impact and influence from Los Angeles gangs isn't even debatable.Look at all the entertainers and rappers that wanna claim L.A sets ? Whether they're being extorted or just plain ole fake nigga's they still wanna claim hoods out West.

Chicago gangs deeper nationwide ? That's just trolling now.Everything from New York to Atlanta is majorty Blood,Piru or Crip sets.Even the Midwest has Bloods & Crips.Detroit,St Louis,Kansas city,Oklahoma,Little Rock,
i can go on and on.

California gangs are all over Central America and even out in places like London & Canada.

Isnt El Salvador murder Capital of the world ? L.A gangs are in that country at war right now.

L.A was active before the 70's as well.

Zoot suit riots in the 30's
Black & Hispanic gang violence in the 50's & 60's.

Now even if you take away County Murders in 1992,the city alone still had 1'092.

What year in Chicago history has the city ever put up anything close to 1'100 murders in 1 year ?

Chicago worse year in history was like 970 homicides.
Los Angeles put up 1'028 bodies in 1980 at a time where it was less populated than Chicago.So we gotta keep it real here.

And it wasn't just 1992"
Los Angeles was clocking close to 1'100 murders from 1990 straight into 1993.

92 was even the year of the peace treaty.

But Chicago is worse today and that's not even debatable.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread post by ViciousRidah » February 22nd, 2017, 1:49 am

Swanto wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:
Swanto wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:
Swanto wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:
xxx wrote:
The worse homocide in LA history is 1992, like he just posted.
1992 was the worst far as overall homicides in 1 year.

But Los Angeles was less populated in 1979 -1980 and that year the city also exceeded 1,000 + bodies.

Per capita is based on the population every 100k"
That's why i said 1980 was worse because of a far less population than 1992 but almost put up the same amount of homicides.

Ill give Chicago the 70's but Los Angeles was worse in the 80's & 90's.

The 2000's was a tossup and it's also when the gang scene in L.A shifted dramatically between Black & Brown.
Gang injunctions + multiple cease fires took effect.Plenty of reason's why Los Angeles isn't bad as before.

Also Los Angeles isn't 23% African American like 20 or 30 years ago.The riots caused alot of Blacks to move to San Bernardino or Vegas.
Exactly Chicago was worse in the 70s and the 60s, the hood history chicago is one of the oldest in the country. Going back farther than most cities, I know ignorant niggas like you want to talk to think your area is the center of the universe but look at the influence, Chicago gangs ARE DEEPER and more wide spread than LA gangs , not to mention most of the LA gangs out of state are copycats, people consider Chitown the HolyLand .

You are skewing the stats, if you say LA had 2589 homicides include the 15 or 20 million they had in call the county, because the 2589 is the count for the county NOT the CITY.
xxx wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:
xxx wrote:Rocked by gang violence, civil unrest and a proliferation of lethal weapons, 1992 was the deadliest year in Los Angeles County history, officials said Monday.

Last year's 2,589 homicides, based on a tally by the Los Angeles County coroner's office, was up about 8% from the year before and represented enough slain people to fill the downtown Ahmanson Theatre to more than capacity.
Nigga you obviously don't know total amount of murders as opposed to murders per capita means.
.
You aggressive talking tuff guys on here be killing me.

Los Angeles in the Gang Capital based on the number of Gangs and members.
Sure sure, this is coming from the same guy who admitted he never gang banged,the same dude who never participated in banging in his city but wants to speak on gangs in another. I tell you what ,you go and tell the GDs,VLs,Black Disciples, Kings all through the the Midwest and South ,what the gang capital is , and you can argue the reason why LA is the gang capital.

How the fuck do you know that LA has more gang members,like really there is an estimated 18,000 Crips in LA and 5,000 bloods,I already you told the number of GDs alone exceeds,top it off they might even have more . Plus there are over 50 super gangs in Chicago. And I know you want to include Chicanos Surenosbut guess what they are hella amount of Chicano bangers in Chi Raq and hella Chicano gangs.

Also keep in mind that 2589 homicides are of LA county, if you include the homicides in suburbs of Chicago,Im sure it would be more. There also hella amount of gangs in Chicago.

Plainly put Chitown is a capital to some and always has been its not the new.

http://www.californiacountynews.org/new ... ng-members

numbers for the top 3 counties:
1. Los Angeles, Calif: 68,208
2. Cook, Ill.: 60,125
3. San Bernardino County, Calif: 40,588

These are numbers from the FBI so i don't think you'll find a more credible source than federal law enforcement
Bro everyone knows police records don't tell the full story.

San Bernadino County having all those gang members we both know San Bernadino aint that active, most of those in SB are some kickback gangsters.
Anyway, check out this link.

There are estimates of as many as 30,000 Gangster Disciples in the city, according to the Chicago Crime Commission -- by comparison, the Black P Stones membership is about 20,000, the Latin Kings about 10,000 and the Black Disciples 4,000.


So lets see thats GDs having 30,000(probably more than 30,000 too), Black P Stones having 20,000(thought to have like 25k) 10,000 Latin Kings,and 4000 Black Disciples.

Thats 64,000 right there from those numbers alone Vice Lords like 20,000 - 30,000 ,4 Corners ,got 10s of thousands, Maniac Latin Diciples, Latin Counts, Cobras,Black Gangsters, Satan Disciples, Insane Cobras, Spanish Gangster Disciples,Imperial Gangsters,Simon City Royals, Latin Eagles, and the list goes on and on, mind you these are just gangs not sets that you have in every hood and block.Plus they

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread post by ViciousRidah » February 22nd, 2017, 1:50 am

Swanto wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:
Swanto wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:
Swanto wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:
xxx wrote:
The worse homocide in LA history is 1992, like he just posted.
1992 was the worst far as overall homicides in 1 year.

But Los Angeles was less populated in 1979 -1980 and that year the city also exceeded 1,000 + bodies.

Per capita is based on the population every 100k"
That's why i said 1980 was worse because of a far less population than 1992 but almost put up the same amount of homicides.

Ill give Chicago the 70's but Los Angeles was worse in the 80's & 90's.

The 2000's was a tossup and it's also when the gang scene in L.A shifted dramatically between Black & Brown.
Gang injunctions + multiple cease fires took effect.Plenty of reason's why Los Angeles isn't bad as before.

Also Los Angeles isn't 23% African American like 20 or 30 years ago.The riots caused alot of Blacks to move to San Bernardino or Vegas.
Exactly Chicago was worse in the 70s and the 60s, the hood history chicago is one of the oldest in the country. Going back farther than most cities, I know ignorant niggas like you want to talk to think your area is the center of the universe but look at the influence, Chicago gangs ARE DEEPER and more wide spread than LA gangs , not to mention most of the LA gangs out of state are copycats, people consider Chitown the HolyLand .

You are skewing the stats, if you say LA had 2589 homicides include the 15 or 20 million they had in call the county, because the 2589 is the count for the county NOT the CITY.
xxx wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:
xxx wrote:Rocked by gang violence, civil unrest and a proliferation of lethal weapons, 1992 was the deadliest year in Los Angeles County history, officials said Monday.

Last year's 2,589 homicides, based on a tally by the Los Angeles County coroner's office, was up about 8% from the year before and represented enough slain people to fill the downtown Ahmanson Theatre to more than capacity.
Nigga you obviously don't know total amount of murders as opposed to murders per capita means.
.
You aggressive talking tuff guys on here be killing me.

Los Angeles in the Gang Capital based on the number of Gangs and members.
Sure sure, this is coming from the same guy who admitted he never gang banged,the same dude who never participated in banging in his city but wants to speak on gangs in another. I tell you what ,you go and tell the GDs,VLs,Black Disciples, Kings all through the the Midwest and South ,what the gang capital is , and you can argue the reason why LA is the gang capital.

How the fuck do you know that LA has more gang members,like really there is an estimated 18,000 Crips in LA and 5,000 bloods,I already you told the number of GDs alone exceeds,top it off they might even have more . Plus there are over 50 super gangs in Chicago. And I know you want to include Chicanos Surenosbut guess what they are hella amount of Chicano bangers in Chi Raq and hella Chicano gangs.

Also keep in mind that 2589 homicides are of LA county, if you include the homicides in suburbs of Chicago,Im sure it would be more. There also hella amount of gangs in Chicago.

Plainly put Chitown is a capital to some and always has been its not the new.

http://www.californiacountynews.org/new ... ng-members

numbers for the top 3 counties:
1. Los Angeles, Calif: 68,208
2. Cook, Ill.: 60,125
3. San Bernardino County, Calif: 40,588

These are numbers from the FBI so i don't think you'll find a more credible source than federal law enforcement
Bro everyone knows police records don't tell the full story.

San Bernadino County having all those gang members we both know San Bernadino aint that active, most of those in SB are some kickback gangsters.
Anyway, check out this link.
[url][http://www.businessinsider.com/chicago- ... 012-10/url]

There are estimates of as many as 30,000 Gangster Disciples in the city, according to the Chicago Crime Commission -- by comparison, the Black P Stones membership is about 20,000, the Latin Kings about 10,000 and the Black Disciples 4,000.


There are estimates of as many as 30,000 Gangster Disciples in the city, according to the Chicago Crime Commission -- by comparison, the Black P Stones membership is about 20,000, the Latin Kings about 10,000 and the Black Disciples 4,000.


So lets see thats GDs having 30,000(probably more than 30,000 too), Black P Stones having 20,000(thought to have like 25k) 10,000 Latin Kings,and 4000 Black Disciples.

Thats 64,000 right there from those numbers alone Vice Lords like 20,000 - 30,000 ,4 Corners ,got 10s of thousands, Maniac Latin Diciples, Latin Counts, Cobras,Black Gangsters, Satan Disciples, Insane Cobras, Spanish Gangster Disciples,Imperial Gangsters,Simon City Royals, Latin Eagles, and the list goes on and on, mind you these are just gangs not sets that you have in every hood and block.Plus they have suburbs.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread post by ViciousRidah » February 22nd, 2017, 2:12 am

Swanto wrote: This is how a simple debate goes haywire.Not keeping it real when the numbers don't lie.Just based on size alone,common sense should tell you Los Angeles is way more populated than Chicago.Whether by land size,city or county population,L.A is super gigantic compared to Chicago.There's gangs all over Southern California and that's not even counting all the undocumented members from right across the border.

California Sureno's are easily the oldest modern day gangs in America today.Same block + Same gang from 1905 or earlier that's still in the same Barrio to this very day.

Sure Chicago is an historical Gangsta city but the impact and influence from Los Angeles gangs isn't even debatable.Look at all the entertainers and rappers that wanna claim L.A sets ? Whether they're being extorted or just plain ole fake nigga's they still wanna claim hoods out West.

Chicago gangs deeper nationwide ? That's just trolling now.Everything from New York to Atlanta is majorty Blood,Piru or Crip sets.Even the Midwest has Bloods & Crips.Detroit,St Louis,Kansas city,Oklahoma,Little Rock,
i can go on and on.

California gangs are all over Central America and even out in places like London & Canada.

Isnt El Salvador murder Capital of the world ? L.A gangs are in that country at war right now.

L.A was active before the 70's as well.

Zoot suit riots in the 30's
Black & Hispanic gang violence in the 50's & 60's.

Now even if you take away County Murders in 1992,the city alone still had 1'092.

What year in Chicago history has the city ever put up anything close to 1'100 murders in 1 year ?

Chicago worse year in history was like 970 homicides.
Los Angeles put up 1'028 bodies in 1980 at a time where it was less populated than Chicago.So we gotta keep it real here.

And it wasn't just 1992"
Los Angeles was clocking close to 1'100 murders from 1990 straight into 1993.

92 was even the year of the peace treaty.

But Chicago is worse today and that's not even debatable.
Are your going way off course LA surenos are fine but first of all why are you if you black concerned with Surenos.Now they do indeed go back to the early 19th century but thats another story.Chicagos style of banging or the format they bang on emerged in what is probably the late 50s and 60s. Were as the style of Surenos banging emerged a little bit later on in like 70s or 80s.

Granted Sur gangs are old, but if we are going to do that we are just opening a can of worms,now keep in mind there are many old gangs from the 40s and 50s that are kind of the forebearers to the gangs you have in Chitown but we don't need to get in all of that.

First of all its kind of pathetic for you to try and claim Bloods and Crips in areas that LA bangers have called fake. The Bloods and Crips in NYC are copycats and have no real ties to the LA cats. This is kind of the case with ATL too.

Even more pathetic for you to claim London as blood and Crip influence they don't bang out there no matter how much youtube videos you saw.LOL
Thats what I mean its easier to fake being a blood and Crip where as Chicago gangs are not easy to play pretend.

Now areas like Kansas City ,Little Rock and STL do have bloods and Crips but guess what they have a lot of GDs in these areas with some Vice Lords there as well.Now some of these places like Kansas City ,STL, and Little Rock are more blood and Crip influences but even then theres a lotof GDs and People gangs in these areas. Ask people who lived there.
Niggas don't bang in the D like that but it is more Chicago influenced believe that.
Now there some cities like Milwaukee, Gary, Indianopolis, East STL, that are strictly Chicago influenced and have no Bloods and Crips in the city.

When you say look at all the entertainers that are claiming Bloods and Crips just makes me laugh, because there are some bangers in LA that are ming their gang affiliation a gimmick and a fad. Which diminishes their credibility,having entertainers like Ray J,Chris Brown, and Lloyd does not really give the blood affiliation fame just a bruise on their credibility.

The Blackgang violence in the 60s and 70s really have no affiliation with the black gangs of LA today so its irrelevant for Surs it maybe a different story like I said.

But the thing about Chicago is that blacks set a tone and a system that gangs of all backgrounds follow, that means White gangs,Latino gangs,and maybe Asian gang members fell in line with a system that blacks gang bangers brought about.

In cities like ATL the GDs are huge but they just don't let their whole movement be known,they under cover they are Stones and VLs in the city too.

And GDs are known to be worldwide and so are Kings,as a matter of fact you have places like Colombia, Brazil,Mexico,Puerto Rico, claiming Latin Kings and all kind of shit.

Why the fuck would you think I am trolling ,just because Hollywood gives LA gangs more attention doesn't mean it has more influence. Hollywood also puts white boys in their movies and we know they are rare as unicorns in the hood, the sivlerscreen and the reality is way different bro.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread post by ViciousRidah » February 22nd, 2017, 2:55 am

Just to make sure you that you know I am not trolling ,this passage confirms Chicago is the gang Capital.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_population

The Chicago Crime Commission publication "The Gang Book 2012" gave the statistic that Chicago has more gang members than any other city in the United States: 150,000.[7] The city had 532 murders in 2012, however, it saw a decrease to 413 murders in 2013. Not all murders are gang-related, but the Chicago Police Department states that 80% of all shootings and murders in the city are gang-related, which means that most violence in the city is gang upon gang violence.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread post by xxx » February 22nd, 2017, 9:21 am

Los Angeles County/City is the same shit when it comes to L.A Gang Culture. Its all link through Crips, Bloods snd Southsiders (13). We all end up in the L.A County Jail & L.A County Coroners. Same Gang Culture. Cant separate. The Rivalries & Alliances spread within/cross over from unicorporated to incorporated, from city to city, from area to area. Its all Los Angeles Gang Scene.

The Gang Capital of the World.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread post by ViciousRidah » February 22nd, 2017, 11:34 am

xxx wrote:Los Angeles County/City is the same shit when it comes to L.A Gang Culture. Its all link through Crips, Bloods snd Southsiders (13). We all end up in the L.A County Jail & L.A County Coroners. Same Gang Culture. Cant separate. The Rivalries & Alliances spread within/cross over from unicorporated to incorporated, from city to city, from area to area. Its all Los Angeles Gang Scene.

The Gang Capital of the World.
Its the gang capital of the world to some bro not all. And I don't understand your point,gang bangers in Chicago meet up with each other in their County Jail.
And the Crips are not linked up at all, at least the different sets/decks of VLs ,GDs,Stones,etc fall in one banner in jail.To a lesser extent this happens with some bloods.There a few Chicago gangs that are more in numbers than Bloods and Crips combined.

Besides doesn't LA County have other jails,Long Beach Jail,Inglewood Jail,Central Regional Facility ,Pomona Jail,etc any way it really don't matter though you can't compare it to the large scale banging of Chitown.

Trust me I got no problem with LA I used to be an Owe and admired a lot of shit from there in my old days but when you get older you move around you see its a lot of other gangs out there other than LA ,some are local, some chi town shit.
I know yall going to think LA is the murder cap no matter what though.

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 143
Joined: September 2nd, 2016, 7:30 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread post by Swanto » February 22nd, 2017, 1:18 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:Just to make sure you that you know I am not trolling ,this passage confirms Chicago is the gang Capital.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_population

The Chicago Crime Commission publication "The Gang Book 2012" gave the statistic that Chicago has more gang members than any other city in the United States: 150,000.[7] The city had 532 murders in 2012, however, it saw a decrease to 413 murders in 2013. Not all murders are gang-related, but the Chicago Police Department states that 80% of all shootings and murders in the city are gang-related, which means that most violence in the city is gang upon gang violence.
So The Chicago Crime Commission is more credible than the FBI right ? The same Gang Book that had California gangs like Bloods & Surenos apart of Chicago gang population LOL

And if we're going off of estimates than So Cal alone has over 200,000 gang members.Once again not including the undocumented members from across the border.

Once you show me a year in Chicago history that put up more bodies in a single year than 1980,91,92 or 93 than you can say it was worse but until than you gotta accept the facts.Chicago always had a higher Black population so no excuse about L.A being bigger when the majority of the violence is between Black gangs in both cities.

Now tell me what Chicago gangs are at war in 3rd world war cities ?

We can name Belize,El Salvador,Guatemala as just a few.

Plus L.A county jail houses the biggest jail system in the country.From Downtown to Wayside,it's bigger than Rikers Island and Dade County combined.

I don't see what your trying to say here.
More people around America and the world rather claim L.A sets so that's impact + influence either way you cut it.

New York done even started their own chapter of Bloods LOL

That makes them look like silly copycats not California.
Ot's visit California and they're paying taxes for sure !

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread post by ViciousRidah » February 22nd, 2017, 3:21 pm

Swanto wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:Just to make sure you that you know I am not trolling ,this passage confirms Chicago is the gang Capital.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_population

The Chicago Crime Commission publication "The Gang Book 2012" gave the statistic that Chicago has more gang members than any other city in the United States: 150,000.[7] The city had 532 murders in 2012, however, it saw a decrease to 413 murders in 2013. Not all murders are gang-related, but the Chicago Police Department states that 80% of all shootings and murders in the city are gang-related, which means that most violence in the city is gang upon gang violence.
So The Chicago Crime Commission is more credible than the FBI right ? The same Gang Book that had California gangs like Bloods & Surenos apart of Chicago gang population LOL

And if we're going off of estimates than So Cal alone has over 200,000 gang members.Once again not including the undocumented members from across the border.

Once you show me a year in Chicago history that put up more bodies in a single year than 1980,91,92 or 93 than you can say it was worse but until than you gotta accept the facts.Chicago always had a higher Black population so no excuse about L.A being bigger when the majority of the violence is between Black gangs in both cities.

Now tell me what Chicago gangs are at war in 3rd world war cities ?

We can name Belize,El Salvador,Guatemala as just a few.

Plus L.A county jail houses the biggest jail system in the country.From Downtown to Wayside,it's bigger than Rikers Island and Dade County combined.

I don't see what your trying to say here.
More people around America and the world rather claim L.A sets so that's impact + influence either way you cut it.

New York done even started their own chapter of Bloods LOL

That makes them look like silly copycats not California.
Ot's visit California and they're paying taxes for sure !
Um yes its more credible because the Chicago Crime Commission would have a better idea of whats going in Chicago than the FBI because guess what the FBI of whats going on in the city.

See what you want to just take fantasy and try to make up for facts that don't exists, you still haven't named one gang in LA as big as GDs, the total amount of Crips and Bloods in LA County don't even add up to them.

Its not just about the murder rate its about , Chicago having a bigger influence through out the states PERIOD. Throughout the South and Midwest. There are more Chicago based gangs.You even have a Chicago based gang in LA called the P stones. A few GDs out there in the IE and some GDs in Seattle and Tactown too.

Nigga Belize (maybe amsterdam)is really the only place out of the country banging bloods and crips stop playing games. Guatamala and El Salvador so what, they have nothing to do with Bloods and Crips, you really trying to take credit to ese shit. At least alot of the lits the Latino gangs follow in Chicago derived from blacks. Plus People and Folk gangs are in Colombia,Venezuela,PR,etc..

LA county system is irrelevant, I dont see why it was brought up it was xxx who mentioned it, its other county jails throughout LA county anyway.

And thats my point NYC made a fake chapter but so what?! There fake ,and LA really has no control over them they just basically took what they saw on TV and played with shit,whats the point of you claiming niggas banging your shit OT yet you have no connection with them.White boys pick up bloods and Crips (like Folks and Peoples gangs )in the burbs you going to try and claim them too. How they gonna visit and have no connection with them.
Better go somewhere with that BS some LA niggas have never been or seen some of these niggas claiming their shit Out of Town because its Bloods and Crips easy to fake .Why would you lie and say they want to come to LA to pay taxes, like really ?Fake niggas who don't know LA niggas make a trip out there to pay taxes, man get out of here.


http://www.disastercenter.com/californ/crime/976.ht
The following numbers are TOTAL ANNUAL HOMICIDES in the CITY of LOS ANGELES:

YEAR HOMICIDES
1970 491
1975 556
1980 1,028
1985 777
1986 831
1987 812
1988 736
1989 874
1990 983
1991 1,025
1992 1,092
1993 1,092
1994 850
1995 838
2000 542
2001 605
2002 646
2003 526
2004 515
2005 490
2006 478
2007 396
2008 382
2009 315

Sources: LAPD, City of LA, U.S. Census (pop. figures)

Chicago Crime Murder Rate

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/loca ... story.html

1957-296
1958 -305
1959 -331
1960 -372
1961 -362
1962-385
1963-361
1964 -391
1965-395
1966-510
1967-552
1968-647
1969-716
1970-811
1971-824
1972-711
1973-864
1974-970
1975-818
1976-814
1977-823
1978-787
1979-857
1980-863
1981-877
1982-670
1983-729
1984-748
1985-667
1986-747
1987-692
1988-664
1989-749
1990-854
1991-928
1992-943
1993-855
1994-931
1995-828
1996-796
1997-761
1998-704
1999-643
2000-633
2001-667
2002-656
2003-601
2004-453
2005-451
2006-472
2007-448
2008-513
2009-459
2010-437
2011-436
2012-503
2013-419
2014-415
2015-473

Now if you look at the homicide rate of Chicago in comparison to Los Angeles from 70s ,80s,to mid 90s,clearly you would see that there about the same. with Los Angeles having more people the murder rate per capita was higher in those years.But like I said its not just about murders or violence most African American bangers follow a Chicago kind of style,and to a lesser extent so do Latinos.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread post by ViciousRidah » February 22nd, 2017, 3:24 pm

Swanto wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:Just to make sure you that you know I am not trolling ,this passage confirms Chicago is the gang Capital.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_population

The Chicago Crime Commission publication "The Gang Book 2012" gave the statistic that Chicago has more gang members than any other city in the United States: 150,000.[7] The city had 532 murders in 2012, however, it saw a decrease to 413 murders in 2013. Not all murders are gang-related, but the Chicago Police Department states that 80% of all shootings and murders in the city are gang-related, which means that most violence in the city is gang upon gang violence.
So The Chicago Crime Commission is more credible than the FBI right ? The same Gang Book that had California gangs like Bloods & Surenos apart of Chicago gang population LOL

And if we're going off of estimates than So Cal alone has over 200,000 gang members.Once again not including the undocumented members from across the border.

Once you show me a year in Chicago history that put up more bodies in a single year than 1980,91,92 or 93 than you can say it was worse but until than you gotta accept the facts.Chicago always had a higher Black population so no excuse about L.A being bigger when the majority of the violence is between Black gangs in both cities.

Now tell me what Chicago gangs are at war in 3rd world war cities ?

We can name Belize,El Salvador,Guatemala as just a few.

Plus L.A county jail houses the biggest jail system in the country.From Downtown to Wayside,it's bigger than Rikers Island and Dade County combined.

I don't see what your trying to say here.
More people around America and the world rather claim L.A sets so that's impact + influence either way you cut it.

New York done even started their own chapter of Bloods LOL

That makes them look like silly copycats not California.
Ot's visit California and they're paying taxes for sure !
Um yes its more credible because the Chicago Crime Commission would have a better idea of whats going in Chicago than the FBI because guess what the FBI of whats going on in the city.

See what you want to just take fantasy and try to make up for facts that don't exists, you still haven't named one gang in LA as big as GDs, the total amount of Crips and Bloods in LA County don't even add up to them.

Its not just about the murder rate its about , Chicago having a bigger influence through out the states PERIOD. Throughout the South and Midwest. There are more Chicago based gangs.You even have a Chicago based gang in LA called the P stones. A few GDs out there in the IE and some GDs in Seattle and Tactown too.

Nigga Belize (maybe amsterdam)is really the only place out of the country banging bloods and crips stop playing games. Guatamala and El Salvador so what, they have nothing to do with Bloods and Crips, you really trying to take credit to ese shit. At least alot of the lits the Latino gangs follow in Chicago derived from blacks. Plus People and Folk gangs are in Colombia,Venezuela,PR,etc..

LA county system is irrelevant, I dont see why it was brought up it was xxx who mentioned it, its other county jails throughout LA county anyway.

And thats my point NYC made a fake chapter but so what?! There fake ,and LA really has no control over them they just basically took what they saw on TV and played with shit,whats the point of you claiming niggas banging your shit OT yet you have no connection with them.White boys pick up bloods and Crips (like Folks and Peoples gangs )in the burbs you going to try and claim them too. How they gonna visit and have no connection with them.
Better go somewhere with that BS some LA niggas have never been or seen some of these niggas claiming their shit Out of Town because its Bloods and Crips easy to fake .Why would you lie and say they want to come to LA to pay taxes, like really ?Fake niggas who don't know LA niggas make a trip out there to pay taxes, man get out of here.


http://www.disastercenter.com/californ/crime/976.ht
The following numbers are TOTAL ANNUAL HOMICIDES in the CITY of LOS ANGELES:

YEAR HOMICIDES
1970 491
1975 556
1980 1,028
1985 777
1986 831
1987 812
1988 736
1989 874
1990 983
1991 1,025
1992 1,092
1993 1,092
1994 850
1995 838
2000 542
2001 605
2002 646
2003 526
2004 515
2005 490
2006 478
2007 396
2008 382
2009 315

Sources: LAPD, City of LA, U.S. Census (pop. figures)

Chicago Crime Murder Rate

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/loca ... story.html

1957-296
1958 -305
1959 -331
1960 -372
1961 -362
1962-385
1963-361
1964 -391
1965-395
1966-510
1967-552
1968-647
1969-716
1970-811
1971-824
1972-711
1973-864
1974-970
1975-818
1976-814
1977-823
1978-787
1979-857
1980-863
1981-877
1982-670
1983-729
1984-748
1985-667
1986-747
1987-692
1988-664
1989-749
1990-854
1991-928
1992-943
1993-855
1994-931
1995-828
1996-796
1997-761
1998-704
1999-643
2000-633
2001-667
2002-656
2003-601
2004-453
2005-451
2006-472
2007-448
2008-513
2009-459
2010-437
2011-436
2012-503
2013-419
2014-415
2015-473
2016-752

Now if you look at the homicide rate of Chicago in comparison to Los Angeles from 70s ,80s,to mid 90s,clearly you would see that there about the same. with Los Angeles having more people the murder rate per capita was higher in those years.But like I said its not just about murders or violence most African American bangers follow a Chicago kind of style,and to a lesser extent so do Latinos.
Fact is though Chicago has had LA murder rate back in the 60s and 70s.

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 143
Joined: September 2nd, 2016, 7:30 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread post by Swanto » February 22nd, 2017, 5:38 pm

Where did you get those fake L.A homicides from ?
1'092 murders for 2 straight years is FAKE AS FUCK LOL


Now i know you gotta be a troll because your not even from Chicago and yet you claim your an OWE.

Nigga nobody in L.A that's banging O's gonna tell you Chicago is this and that and there's nobody in Chicago that's gonna give it up to L.A.

They're both Gang Capitals of America but Los Angeles is just more known on a wider scale.Your just debating for the fuck of it and that's why i said your trolling.

I thought you was really trying to keep it real but when you post fake homicides and try to say Chicago gangs are more known you just give yourself away as a TROLL.

L.A gangs are deep in each region
Westcoast of course
Eastcoast of course
Midwest they even got numbers in Chicago gang areas.
Down South they got Texas,Louisiana,Georgia,Alabama, Tennessee.Florida is more New York based gangs but they still push Bloods either way.

Nigga there's people out here who never even heard of a GD or Vicelord before in their entire life.But majority of everyone in the world has heard of Bloods & Crips.

When you wanna be serious we can debate.

You skipped so many years when you posted L.A murders i knew it was bs off top.I don't got time to show you the real numbers because i can no longer take you serious.

Finish this debate with the other nigga.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread post by ViciousRidah » February 22nd, 2017, 8:04 pm

Swanto wrote:Where did you get those fake L.A homicides from ?
1'092 murders for 2 straight years is FAKE AS FUCK LOL


Now i know you gotta be a troll because your not even from Chicago and yet you claim your an OWE.

Nigga nobody in L.A that's banging O's gonna tell you Chicago is this and that and there's nobody in Chicago that's gonna give it up to L.A.

They're both Gang Capitals of America but Los Angeles is just more known on a wider scale.Your just debating for the fuck of it and that's why i said your trolling.

I thought you was really trying to keep it real but when you post fake homicides and try to say Chicago gangs are more known you just give yourself away as a TROLL.

L.A gangs are deep in each region
Westcoast of course
Eastcoast of course
Midwest they even got numbers in Chicago gang areas.
Down South they got Texas,Louisiana,Georgia,Alabama, Tennessee.Florida is more New York based gangs but they still push Bloods either way.

Nigga there's people out here who never even heard of a GD or Vicelord before in their entire life.But majority of everyone in the world has heard of Bloods & Crips.

When you wanna be serious we can debate.

You skipped so many years when you posted L.A murders i knew it was bs off top.I don't got time to show you the real numbers because i can no longer take you serious.

Finish this debate with the other nigga.
Where did i get it from nigga follow the link, who is your square ass to call the homicide list fake I just posted the website where I got ifrom.

LA gangs never migrated to the east coast you fake ass square .They never migrated to London either, At least with Belize you can actuallys ay they got ties. You dont know shit.

Your square is a white boy from Montana so of course you never heard of GDs and VLs because you never saw it in Hollywood movie.

If I skipped the years post the real numbers if you can refute them otherwise I took you down a long time ago.

Most of the talking points you made were shot down.
And the fuck out of here ain't LA gangs in Chicago at all goofy ass clown you must be from nowhere.

Chicago gangs are more known in the streets thats why they are more widespread, it don't matter if Hollywood don't make movies out of them(they actually did but they are low budget).
Get the fuck out of here. You ain´t from nowhere

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread post by ViciousRidah » February 22nd, 2017, 8:10 pm

Swanto wrote:Where did you get those fake L.A homicides from ?
1'092 murders for 2 straight years is FAKE AS FUCK LOL


Now i know you gotta be a troll because your not even from Chicago and yet you claim your an OWE.

Nigga nobody in L.A that's banging O's gonna tell you Chicago is this and that and there's nobody in Chicago that's gonna give it up to L.A.

They're both Gang Capitals of America but Los Angeles is just more known on a wider scale.Your just debating for the fuck of it and that's why i said your trolling.

I thought you was really trying to keep it real but when you post fake homicides and try to say Chicago gangs are more known you just give yourself away as a TROLL.

L.A gangs are deep in each region
Westcoast of course
Eastcoast of course
Midwest they even got numbers in Chicago gang areas.
Down South they got Texas,Louisiana,Georgia,Alabama, Tennessee.Florida is more New York based gangs but they still push Bloods either way.

Nigga there's people out here who never even heard of a GD or Vicelord before in their entire life.But majority of everyone in the world has heard of Bloods & Crips.

When you wanna be serious we can debate.

You skipped so many years when you posted L.A murders i knew it was bs off top.I don't got time to show you the real numbers because i can no longer take you serious.

Finish this debate with the other nigga.
This dude say nobody is banging Os yea ok , nigga you just proved you aint from LA.

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 143
Joined: September 2nd, 2016, 7:30 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread post by Swanto » February 22nd, 2017, 8:26 pm

Bitch nigga's with heart behind the safety of they laptop.

Fuck the back and forth,where you at in L.A fake ass Owe

Troll as Chicago clown acting like you from out here.

L.A gangs reached everywhere because of the drug market you faggot .Cities like Baltimore,Pittsburg,Newark
are really connected to California sets you gang groupie.

You probably on multiple gang sites Trolling like the bitch you are MARK !

Boy nigga's will do you sckandlous in these parts.

You'll find out where im from in person TROLL !!
Attachments
40yearshomicides_op.jpg
40yearshomicides_op.jpg (393.53 KiB) Viewed 6214 times

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 143
Joined: September 2nd, 2016, 7:30 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread post by Swanto » February 22nd, 2017, 8:32 pm

What Owe gang you from in L.A ? I got people's from there so let's run that background check bitch boy.

Never met no L.A nigga in my life going hard for a city he ain't from.It's obvious you a TROLL.

So ima just block yo faggot ass instead of wasting my time you police ass pig.

Over

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread post by ViciousRidah » February 22nd, 2017, 9:22 pm

Swanto wrote:Bitch nigga's with heart behind the safety of they laptop.

Fuck the back and forth,where you at in L.A fake ass Owe

Troll as Chicago clown acting like you from out here.

L.A gangs reached everywhere because of the drug market you faggot .Cities like Baltimore,Pittsburg,Newark
are really connected to California sets you gang groupie.

You probably on multiple gang sites Trolling like the bitch you are MARK !

Boy nigga's will do you sckandlous in these parts.

You'll find out where im from in person TROLL !!
Right a nigga who supposed to be from somewhere yet you don't know what an Owe is. LOL nigga you not from nowhere you sThanks for doing my work for me ,good doggie. Yea just gave me the states of LA, and guess what the Apex is only one year were it went to 1028.

The Stats basically reiterate what I have been saying ya dummy, LA homicides are in the 700s 800s like Chicago,as a matter of fact some years Chicago outpaced LA some years in the 80s and 90s ,they damn sure did it in 60s and 70s.

I didn't say I was from LA dummy,but I've been in an LA gang, unlike you I don't fake the funk. You can't keep it real and tell it like it is.

And again Baltimore and Newark don't have real ties in LA ,they ain't reach there because of drug market you dumb ass , only in the South and Midwest they reached there cause of the Drug market. Newark,NYC,and Baltimore started banging under the UBN shit and fake copycats, how much LA niggas have said they never been to the east coast to set no gangs off.
This is how I know you ain't from LA.

You just mad that one block in Chicago is probably bigger than your fairy tale ass set.

Get the fuck out of here, you just exposed yourself, you from LA and don't know what an Owe is,now you want to ask me which one Im from naw Im cool white boy get out of here.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”