Alonso ~ Chicago

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread post by ViciousRidah » February 22nd, 2017, 9:26 pm

LA probably does have it for the 80s and 90s but Chicago still not far behind , plus their smaller population probably gave them the higher per capita.
Any way nigga you got dusted,I brought facts to you and you curled up, you the nigga claiming he from 39th and King tryna bang. lol

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » February 23rd, 2017, 5:02 am

And how about you show me stats of LA having more members than Chicago Swanto.To me you just some goofy ass punk who likes to play pretend, saying corny shit like LA had Zoot suit riots and there are Bloods and Crips in London just proved to me you going to say anything to make an argument.
Cut it out ,bro, if you don't have facts don't be talking.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » February 23rd, 2017, 7:52 am

County Jail & City Jails two different things.

City Jails feed into the County Jail.

You get booked at local Jails then transferred to the County.

Where you sit and go to Court. So the whole L.A County Gang Scene is slammed down in the same system.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » February 23rd, 2017, 8:02 am

Lol@ "im not from L.A but i was in an L.A Gang"

Thats some funny shit and explains everything.

L.A & Chicago is just a t.v /computer screen in your life.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » February 23rd, 2017, 12:39 pm

xxx wrote:County Jail & City Jails two different things.

City Jails feed into the County Jail.

You get booked at local Jails then transferred to the County.

Where you sit and go to Court. So the whole L.A County Gang Scene is slammed down in the same system.
Alright.

xxx wrote:Lol@ "im not from L.A but i was in an L.A Gang"

Thats some funny shit and explains everything.

L.A & Chicago is just a t.v /computer screen in your life.
Just because I was in a LA gang doesn't mean I can't tell it like it is and see things for what they are.
I don't get what you mean about LA and Chicago being a computer screen in my life,I've actually been to both cities, and further more I seen how both cities gangs played out in different states to see which influences both cities have.
If any thing all you can go on is TV shit being that you never been to Chicago and that even though you from LA you never banged in your life.

The crazy thing about it, is that LA gangs out of state don't really have control over their OT gangs unlike Chi-town gangs,so funny for you to think an LA gang owns my ass or something when I was even done banging since my teens .

I'm out.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » February 23rd, 2017, 3:08 pm

And let me tell you this, you said in the OP that Chicago is the new gang capital ,so that became the topic,not who is or isn't living in LA. I had to let you know some people always looked at it as the gang capital as opposed to LA.
You tried to debate that LA is the gang capital because some years it surpassed Chicago in murders, but so what,Chicago has done that in some years and murders is not only what makes a city the gang capital its who is connected with who.

like it or not Chicago has more of that since they keep their links with their roots in the South. Its bigger world than just LA bro,get out of your bubble.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 23rd, 2017, 8:48 pm

have zero idear zero knowledge about chi gangs ??but recently they been makin noise with that trap movement ...but their evironment their playground the way their blocc is shape in south chi with huge towers ..look more like our pj's in france one shit really sounded mysterious about that scene is the name gaylord ???how come that name is a gang name in chi they even have many sub sets goin by that gay name ???

Warready5
If in the United States: Illinois
What city do you live in now?: Chicago

Unread post by Warready5 » October 29th, 2017, 7:40 pm

xxx wrote:Rocked by gang violence, civil unrest and a proliferation of lethal weapons, 1992 was the deadliest year in Los Angeles County history, officials said Monday.

Last year's 2,589 homicides, based on a tally by the Los Angeles County coroner's office, was up about 8% from the year before and represented enough slain people to fill the downtown Ahmanson Theatre to more than capacity.
Actually, that's not really an official tally because it includes police shootings, justifiable homicides and manslaughter. LA County peaked in murders in 1993 with 1,944 and never really surpassed 2,000 murders.

Los Angeles County total murders 1985-1999

1999: 891
1998: 959
1997: 1,176
1996: 1,398
1995: 1,682
1994: 1,669
1993: 1,944
1992: 1,919
1991: 1,856
1990: 1,768
1989: 1,587
1988: 1,349
1987: 1,412
1986: 1,408
1985: 1,326

Number of Reported Crimes in Los Angeles County, California

Also, LA County's black population only averaged 536 murders from 1987-1998 with a population of 992,974 while blacks in Chicago accounted for 626 murders in 2016 with a population of 793,852 and routinely put up over 700 in the early 90s. Also, LA County Blacks accounted for 503 homicides in 1995. That's including police shootings (justifiable homicide) and manslaughter which do not count in crime statistics while Chicago blacks accounted for 617 actual criminal murders in 1995.

Warready5

Unread post by Warready5 » October 29th, 2017, 8:02 pm

xxx wrote:it seems Chicago has bypassed L.A on Violence/Gang Activity.

Chicago is in the Spot Light as far as Gangs are concerned.

You should document their history

Get some interviews with them dudes to understand who are the players and rivalries.

The break down on their structure & alliances.

Why the up tick in violence now?
Honestly, Chicago was really the first city in America to be labeled the gang capital. LA had it's times in the 80s and early 90s but it was still neck and neck with Chicago. Also, the LAPD keeps their gang crimes statistics, it makes LA gang problem look worse than it really is while CPD is the exact opposite. According to top LAPD officials, only 50% to 60% of gang related murders in LA stem from actual gang activity. LA peaked in 1992 with 430 gang related murders but only up to 60% came from gang banging so that means LA really had about 258 gang related murders while Chicago peaked in 1994 with 284 gang related murders, all from gang activity. Here is a 1972 New York Times article referring to Chicago as the street gang capital and saying that Chicago is slowing down which is allowing cities like LA and New York to catch up.

Heroin has decreased gang activity in Chicago, the street‐ gang capital, though 700 gangs retain their identity there, and violent deaths, beatings, robberies and shakedowns continue.

“More brothers gettin' killed,” said a former “gang banger,” as warring gang members are known on Chicago's black West Side, “because there are more guns. But gang bangin' itself is dying off. Now, too many brothers are too busy noddin' on the junk.”

The slackening in Chicago is allowing the three other major cities to catch up.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/1972/04/16/a ... youth.html

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » November 3rd, 2017, 8:55 pm

Chicago is just gone thru the cycle at this point. When all the older shot callers and leaders started gettin indicted or killed by they're set things change. Then they started knockin down projects and dismantling gang communities you get alot of young reckless niggaz who are too young to know the who old heads are.. in more control. They start doing what they want and starting renegade and more insane sets like the Hispanics. No body follows their lit nomore cuz its so foreign to young up and coming niggaz. The city\police tried to get aggressive and screwed things up more......hint* (C. R. A. S. H) lol

swanto57
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Las Vegas

Unread post by swanto57 » April 3rd, 2018, 9:39 pm

Warready5 wrote:
xxx wrote:it seems Chicago has bypassed L.A on Violence/Gang Activity.

Chicago is in the Spot Light as far as Gangs are concerned.

You should document their history

Get some interviews with them dudes to understand who are the players and rivalries.

The break down on their structure & alliances.

Why the up tick in violence now?
Honestly, Chicago was really the first city in America to be labeled the gang capital. LA had it's times in the 80s and early 90s but it was still neck and neck with Chicago. Also, the LAPD keeps their gang crimes statistics, it makes LA gang problem look worse than it really is while CPD is the exact opposite. According to top LAPD officials, only 50% to 60% of gang related murders in LA stem from actual gang activity. LA peaked in 1992 with 430 gang related murders but only up to 60% came from gang banging so that means LA really had about 258 gang related murders while Chicago peaked in 1994 with 284 gang related murders, all from gang activity. Here is a 1972 New York Times article referring to Chicago as the street gang capital and saying that Chicago is slowing down which is allowing cities like LA and New York to catch up.

Heroin has decreased gang activity in Chicago, the street‐ gang capital, though 700 gangs retain their identity there, and violent deaths, beatings, robberies and shakedowns continue.

“More brothers gettin' killed,” said a former “gang banger,” as warring gang members are known on Chicago's black West Side, “because there are more guns. But gang bangin' itself is dying off. Now, too many brothers are too busy noddin' on the junk.”

The slackening in Chicago is allowing the three other major cities to catch up.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/1972/04/16/a ... youth.html

Stop trolling the section mane

Chicago never in history put up years as deadly as Los Angeles in the early 90's

Warready5

Unread post by Warready5 » September 7th, 2018, 8:58 am

It seems like you're the one trolling because I'm speaking facts. There are multiple articles labeling Chicago the street gang capital at least 10 years before LA. By the time Crips and Bloods formed on LA streets, organized gangs were already old in Chicago. As far as murder, Chicago outpaces LA in murder for every single decade in history except the 80s and even then Chicago in the 90s had a higher murder rate than LA had in the 80s. Counting from 1970 to 1999 LA is well behind Chicago in the amount of murders committed. LA has never and will never experience a 30 year stretch of homicides as deadly as Chicago did between 1970 and 1999.

Homicides between 1970-1999

CHICAGO: 23,928
LOS ANGELES: 21,767

Warready5

Unread post by Warready5 » September 11th, 2018, 12:27 am

Swanto wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:Just to make sure you that you know I am not trolling ,this passage confirms Chicago is the gang Capital.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_population

The Chicago Crime Commission publication "The Gang Book 2012" gave the statistic that Chicago has more gang members than any other city in the United States: 150,000.[7] The city had 532 murders in 2012, however, it saw a decrease to 413 murders in 2013. Not all murders are gang-related, but the Chicago Police Department states that 80% of all shootings and murders in the city are gang-related, which means that most violence in the city is gang upon gang violence.
So The Chicago Crime Commission is more credible than the FBI right ? The same Gang Book that had California gangs like Bloods & Surenos apart of Chicago gang population LOL

And if we're going off of estimates than So Cal alone has over 200,000 gang members.Once again not including the undocumented members from across the border.

Once you show me a year in Chicago history that put up more bodies in a single year than 1980,91,92 or 93 than you can say it was worse but until than you gotta accept the facts.Chicago always had a higher Black population so no excuse about L.A being bigger when the majority of the violence is between Black gangs in both cities.

Now tell me what Chicago gangs are at war in 3rd world war cities ?

We can name Belize,El Salvador,Guatemala as just a few.

Plus L.A county jail houses the biggest jail system in the country.From Downtown to Wayside,it's bigger than Rikers Island and Dade County combined.

I don't see what your trying to say here.
More people around America and the world rather claim L.A sets so that's impact + influence either way you cut it.

New York done even started their own chapter of Bloods LOL

That makes them look like silly copycats not California.
Ot's visit California and they're paying taxes for sure !
Historically, the majority of violence in LA happens between Latinos not blacks. Black homicides in LA were at 441 in 1980. In Chicago, blacks accounted for 638 homicides within the city and 709 countywide. The record for black homicides in LA county is 705 in 1993.

Warready5

Unread post by Warready5 » September 11th, 2018, 12:28 am

Warready5 wrote:
Swanto wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:Just to make sure you that you know I am not trolling ,this passage confirms Chicago is the gang Capital.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_population

The Chicago Crime Commission publication "The Gang Book 2012" gave the statistic that Chicago has more gang members than any other city in the United States: 150,000.[7] The city had 532 murders in 2012, however, it saw a decrease to 413 murders in 2013. Not all murders are gang-related, but the Chicago Police Department states that 80% of all shootings and murders in the city are gang-related, which means that most violence in the city is gang upon gang violence.
So The Chicago Crime Commission is more credible than the FBI right ? The same Gang Book that had California gangs like Bloods & Surenos apart of Chicago gang population LOL

And if we're going off of estimates than So Cal alone has over 200,000 gang members.Once again not including the undocumented members from across the border.

Once you show me a year in Chicago history that put up more bodies in a single year than 1980,91,92 or 93 than you can say it was worse but until than you gotta accept the facts.Chicago always had a higher Black population so no excuse about L.A being bigger when the majority of the violence is between Black gangs in both cities.

Now tell me what Chicago gangs are at war in 3rd world war cities ?

We can name Belize,El Salvador,Guatemala as just a few.

Plus L.A county jail houses the biggest jail system in the country.From Downtown to Wayside,it's bigger than Rikers Island and Dade County combined.

I don't see what your trying to say here.
More people around America and the world rather claim L.A sets so that's impact + influence either way you cut it.

New York done even started their own chapter of Bloods LOL

That makes them look like silly copycats not California.
Ot's visit California and they're paying taxes for sure !
Historically, the majority of violence in LA happens between Latinos not blacks. Black homicides in LA were at 441 in 1980. In Chicago, blacks accounted for 638 homicides within the city and 709 countywide in 2016. The record for black homicides in LA county is 705 in 1993.

SpiritualKnight
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: waco

Unread post by SpiritualKnight » September 20th, 2018, 6:24 pm

a lot of chicago gangs got witchcraft tied into, as part of their gang lit... that '360 degrees of knowledge' stuff is connected to kabballah.. you should check out this video on the topic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhHpLTaFEQw - BLACK P STONES - PEOPLES NATION/OTHER GANGS INTO WITCHCRAFT - ALSO WATCH RESPONSE VID NEXT