Audio of Baby Lane Admitting to Killing Pac

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
NotABanger
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Audio of Baby Lane Admitting to Killing Pac

Unread post by NotABanger » February 26th, 2017, 7:30 pm

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Audio of Baby Lane Admitting to Killing Pac

Unread post by jae » February 26th, 2017, 11:23 pm

I'll be more impressed when the fools who ordered the hit get locked up, or touched behind it.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 27th, 2017, 6:07 am

took some fools 20 years to find out pacs aint hiding in bahamas ...that recording sound authentic about suge using pac as a shield

NotABanger
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Unread post by NotABanger » February 27th, 2017, 7:23 am

bgcasper wrote:took some fools 20 years to find out pacs aint hiding in bahamas ...that recording sound authentic about suge using pac as a shield
Weren't you affiliated with SSCC? Does that sound like Lane?

grundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by grundy » February 27th, 2017, 11:31 pm

Keefee D made same statement of watching suge and pack being put on ambulance and laughing.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » February 28th, 2017, 9:40 am

jae wrote:I'll be more impressed when the fools who ordered the hit get locked up, or touched behind it.
i can only think of one person who fits the bill, and he seems to be moreless untouchable, people die or go to jail behind him, he never loses on a deal, police can never make anything stick to his name...either he has an incredible legal team or an incredible street team...

also i don't think its outside the realms of possibility that he is a government informant - what wouldn't they give to have a rock solid intro to the very top level of the rap business, where it (possibly/has in the past) interacts with organised crime...

what i don't believe is that he's just lucky...

and at the start of all this BS, who would have rated puffs gangster above big suge's? funny how things turn out though, they always say 'bad boys move in silence'...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 2nd, 2017, 3:37 am

[quote="NotABanger"][quote="bgcasper"]took some fools 20 years to find out pacs aint hiding in bahamas ...that recording sound authentic about suge using pac as a shield[/quote]

Weren't you affiliated with SSCC? Does that sound like Lane?[/quote]the recording is bad and i only have a laptop and my sound speaker aint powerfull enuf i had to read ....but first i never banged sscc i do know people ...but i did meet in real life people involve in that story ..i ll get some head phone may be i could hear better ..but like i said what i read seems authentic i could listen to one voice that was very similar to an og who is restin now but again the sound is very bad quality if sombody can get a better version