Crip history Eastside, Westside, Compton, who came 2nd?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Re: Crip history Eastside, Westside, Compton, who came 2nd?

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 21st, 2017, 7:59 pm

And stop talking about meeting up you ain't about shit and you ain't from LA, you had your chance too meet up with other people on here but couldn't follow through.

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Swanto » March 21st, 2017, 8:52 pm

EMOTINAL WHITE CRACKHEAD EXPOSED :twisted:

SEE HOW I PULLED YOUR CARD ON ME GROWING UP ON 39TH AND IN COMPTON YOU CLOWN.YOU SIT HERE ON THE INTERNET ALL DAY REASEARCHING L.A & CHICAGO GANGS AND WANNA CALL ME THE WHITE BOY.

DONT NO BLACK HOOD NIGGA STUDY GANGS FROM A CITY THEY NOT FROM.YOU EITHER WHITE OR ASIAN !!

YOU GOT EXPOSED LIKA FOOL MADE BICTH.
YOU COULDN'T EVEN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE COMPTON NIGGA INTERVIEW OR A POST FROM ME

YEAH LAY OFF THE CRACK

DONE

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » March 21st, 2017, 8:56 pm

YOU GOT EXPOSED LIKE A FOOL MADE BITCH.
YOU COULDN'T EVEN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE COMPTON NIGGA INTERVIEW OR A POST FROM ME.*

YEAH LAY OFF THE CRACK WHITE FAGGOT

DONE

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 21st, 2017, 9:00 pm

Swanto wrote:EMOTINAL WHITE CRACKHEAD EXPOSED :twisted:

SEE HOW I PULLED YOUR CARD ON ME GROWING UP ON 39TH AND IN COMPTON YOU CLOWN.YOU SIT HERE ON THE INTERNET ALL DAY REASEARCHING L.A & CHICAGO GANGS AND WANNA CALL ME THE WHITE BOY.

DONT NO BLACK HOOD NIGGA STUDY GANGS FROM A CITY THEY NOT FROM.YOU EITHER WHITE OR ASIAN !!

YOU GOT EXPOSED LIKA FOOL MADE BICTH.
YOU COULDN'T EVEN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE COMPTON NIGGA INTERVIEW OR A POST FROM ME

YEAH LAY OFF THE CRACK

DONE

How the fuck you pulled my card, you dumb ass you still ain't explain how you a groupie for ETG growing up in Crenshaw and King you gaffot.

And I don't study gangs I know what I am talking about, you the one infatuated with stupid ass hood movies and trying to quite Monster Kody's book like a geek.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 21st, 2017, 9:09 pm

LOL you quoting all kind of website from gangbangers yet you want to talk about someone who studies gangs. lol

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » March 21st, 2017, 9:12 pm

DONE :twisted:

JUST KNOW IF I EVER FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE WHITE BOY IT'S A WRAP.

NOW KEEP RESPONDING OVER AND OVER LIKE THE EMOTINAL BITCH MADE TROLL YOU ARE CRACKHEAD.

OUT

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » March 21st, 2017, 9:48 pm

This string was a very interesting analysis of historical order, EASTSIDE, WESTSIDE and COMPTON. This is not a forum for bitches to argue using a keyboard. This is a place for conversations and intelligent debates. Yall wanna do all that? you can take that to another forum.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » March 21st, 2017, 9:58 pm

xxx wrote:Carver Park & Mona Park were not pushing Compton Crips in (1971), they were Eastside Crips in L.A County (Willowbrook/Watts Area).

They were an extention of Raymond Washington and the Eastside Crips. Under That umbrella.

Carver Park & Mona Park were independent of Mack Thomas and the Compton Crips, which started later.

Carver Park & Mona Park are in L.A County not Compton.

Mack Thomas and the Compton Crips (Grandees) started in (1972).

Quote more of A/C's book when he gets to the Part of the Grandees being a New Crip Presence in Compton.

e/s Crips (1969) ~ Raymond Washington
w/s Crips (1971) ~ Melvin Hardy
Cpt Crips (1972) ~ Mack Thomas

Technically Mona Park and Carver Park are not even in Compton. Here is a question I have. The Westside Crips can be divided into 2 sections, the guys from 65 to St Andrews Park on Manchester, then the guys in the 100s on the other side of Century. This wasn't one continuous area of turf because the Sportsman Boys were between the two. Which part of the Westside Crips started the hood? It seems to me that since Donald Archie was the active guy and he was mostly at St. Andrews Park, that side was more of the headquarters.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 22nd, 2017, 12:55 am

alexalonso wrote:
xxx wrote:Carver Park & Mona Park were not pushing Compton Crips in (1971), they were Eastside Crips in L.A County (Willowbrook/Watts Area).

They were an extention of Raymond Washington and the Eastside Crips. Under That umbrella.

Carver Park & Mona Park were independent of Mack Thomas and the Compton Crips, which started later.

Quote more of A/C's book when he gets to the Part of the Grandees being a New Crip Presence in Compton.

Technically Mona Park and Carver Park are not even in Compton.
yo techically you are right but what about west side front hood if u read the post or vicious rida quoting ac bobaloui book he is mentioning compton crips'' wich i assume are grandees of mac thomas ''and the original front and poccet who were present in 1971 in a technicaly compton school ''centenial''fight against piru boys ...so original grandee and original front also original poccet in mentioned those are technically compton i always heard nuttys say them and front are the originals cc ...alonso we need cpt point of view so far only og from l.a gave their word wich was very informative and great i have nothing but respect ...but ... cant let cpt history being laid by people only from south l.a .i already send u pm on facebook with no answer thats cool im ok i can undertsand you dont wanna venture in south cpt with a pass given by a paris loco lolol i would think the same if were you so no hard feeling .. i know somebody that know real original grandee ...but again im sure you have enuf contact to reach people that were from that era ...

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 22nd, 2017, 4:23 am

alexalonso wrote:This string was a very interesting analysis of historical order, EASTSIDE, WESTSIDE and COMPTON. This is not a forum for bitches to argue using a keyboard. This is a place for conversations and intelligent debates. Yall wanna do all that? you can take that to another forum.
I don't know who you callin a bitch,but I am not the dude getting emotional and trying to meet up with a keyboard, I was simply pointing out how the dude's story don't add up and how the dude gets emotional when you argue facts with him and whats to meet up.So who are you callin a bitch?

If its that much of a problem simply delete the posts, its not that hard to do since your the admin.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 22nd, 2017, 5:13 am

Swanto wrote:
bgcasper wrote:i ll not enter that tookie question ...now i though avalon started out of 88 the garden i say that only because jimel barnes who may be a liar now was actually really part of the first 10 crips and he was from avalon garden i may be wrong just though out of all avalon jimel hood was the fisrt to crip but thats only an asumption nobody told me that
Wasn't no such thing as the 1st ten Crips.You keep saying Mac Thomas was apart of the 1st ten Crips for your Compton bias but he wasn't there either.It was Raymond,Craig dock,Ray burns and a few others from his block that formed the Baby Avenue's after Munson's original Avenues gang.Wasnt no such thing as Crips like we see them today.Mac Thomas is also an Eastside L.A Crip that moved to Compton so that's more truth you gotta accept.

Gangs been on the Westside long before Cripping started and long before Compton was even a major Black city.

Get it through your head that Compton is 2nd behind South Central in terms line in terms of Gang history
why u dissin ??did i ever called you names ???the original crew in freemont hi the circle as they called it was consisting of no more than 20 members and mack thomas was part of it ...now u calling people bias ect ect who is you?? post a facebook profile here is mine https://www.facebook.com/kay.og.5 so far kev gave his alex also only shawnee mangler and u didnt do it so far ..if all hyped up and like dissin people do it like a man ...note i still keep it polite

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » March 22nd, 2017, 8:17 am

bgcasper wrote:
Swanto wrote:
bgcasper wrote:i ll not enter that tookie question ...now i though avalon started out of 88 the garden i say that only because jimel barnes who may be a liar now was actually really part of the first 10 crips and he was from avalon garden i may be wrong just though out of all avalon jimel hood was the fisrt to crip but thats only an asumption nobody told me that
Wasn't no such thing as the 1st ten Crips.You keep saying Mac Thomas was apart of the 1st ten Crips for your Compton bias but he wasn't there either.It was Raymond,Craig dock,Ray burns and a few others from his block that formed the Baby Avenue's after Munson's original Avenues gang.Wasnt no such thing as Crips like we see them today.Mac Thomas is also an Eastside L.A Crip that moved to Compton so that's more truth you gotta accept.

Gangs been on the Westside long before Cripping started and long before Compton was even a major Black city.

Get it through your head that Compton is 2nd behind South Central in terms line in terms of Gang history
why u dissin ??did i ever called you names ???the original crew in freemont hi the circle as they called it was consisting of no more than 20 members and mack thomas was part of it ...now u calling people bias ect ect who is you?? post a facebook profile here is mine https://www.facebook.com/kay.og.5 so far kev gave his alex also only shawnee mangler and u didnt do it so far ..if all hyped up and like dissin people do it like a man ...note i still keep it polite
Where did i diss you or Call you names Casper ?
And if you listened carefully you'll understand Mac Thomas wasn't from Compton going to Freemont.
He was from the Eastside himself and than later he moved to Compton.

Sorry no Facebook or Social media,i prefer meeting up but out of respect for Alonso ima let you guys have this topic.

I just never knew L.A & Compton gangs meant so much to people millions of miles away.But you good in my book BG.Enjoy the day mane

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 22nd, 2017, 8:41 am

...no thats cool swanto keep posting your positive imput are welcome ...yeah history of the hood its something i try to put together for my city paris but by doin that i found out interesting thangs we went thru a lot of similar shit wearing similar outfit i happen to have been in both country so ...but anyway lets all chill everybody is welcome specially you with a different opinion thats always good ..just lets keep it like that positiv .

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 22nd, 2017, 8:50 am

lets keep it real we all had our beefs here we all called each others name back and forth so i will not throw stone at nobody for doin things i did ...lets all keep it positiv we aint gonna meet up so lets argue about point of history not personal thangs ..swanto is bringing good input and vicious rida too so let get over those personnal asumption on each others and keep the discussion around history ...around what was said in those interview ..swanto go checc kev mac he got sum craaaazy stuff about bishops and og robert lavender is talkin about a west side crips from san pedro to broadway on 79 st nadeau !!!wanna hear all of yall about it

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 22nd, 2017, 3:31 pm

bgcasper wrote:...no thats cool swanto keep posting your positive imput are welcome ...yeah history of the hood its something i try to put together for my city paris but by doin that i found out interesting thangs we went thru a lot of similar shit wearing similar outfit i happen to have been in both country so ...but anyway lets all chill everybody is welcome specially you with a different opinion thats always good ..just lets keep it like that positiv .
Don't worry about that dude, he not from LA either tryna sound and couldn't even meet up with the ''xxx'' dude when he called him out.

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » March 22nd, 2017, 4:54 pm

alexalonso wrote:

Technically Mona Park and Carver Park are not even in Compton. Here is a question I have. The Westside Crips can be divided into 2 sections, the guys from 65 to St Andrews Park on Manchester, then the guys in the 100s on the other side of Century. This wasn't one continuous area of turf because the Sportsman Boys were between the two. Which part of the Westside Crips started the hood? It seems to me that since Donald Archie was the active guy and he was mostly at St. Andrews Park, that side was more of the headquarters.
You need to start banning the White boy Trolls Alonso.You see i left it alone and the emotinal clown still got my name in his mouth.

But anyway,The Bishop guy on Kev Mac channel said alot of interesting things.

( Bishops + R'60s ) 1973 on the Westside

Bulldog was the original leader of W/S Crips from San Pedro to Broadway.

( Bishops starting Lime hood Piru ) Compton Bishops

Piru was first Crips under A.C moses.

Craig Munson Avenues gang as the father of Crips & that he beat up Raymond Washington

Do it a follow up on these claims"

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 22nd, 2017, 6:06 pm

despite Jimmy Lavender saying that the Avenues were the father of the Crips and a 15 year old Raymond Washington getting beat up by Craig Munson he said none of that.Keep in mind Jimmy Lavender also said Raymond Washington was never an Avenue since Raymond never lived in the avenues hood.Jimmy Lavender called Raymond Washinton an Avenue wanna be.

it was some ONLY Bishops on the Westside that became 60s

He said it was some Bishops in what is now Lime Hood Piru not start it up

Pirus were not under AC moses

I can't anymore...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 22nd, 2017, 9:57 pm

Craig Munson Avenues gang as the father of Crips & that he beat up Raymond Washington

yep the story about the westside crazy ...they were all technicaly in east side location ... but separated in two side a bit like etg have many sides inside their ws hood ...dates would be welcome but i guess its prior to 71 for the compton bishop i knew that there was bishop on the east side but not in detail .the big surprize is the piru crips i gave up that idear long time ago dont know who was going against that theory i think ac bobalouis dont aknowledge that ...ray beating is a known fact but the different age make it look good for ray a 15 years old vs a 20 its not a fair one its a dp ...that interview is shaking many things this interview was on of the best but again all interviews of ogs conducted by kev are splendid krkrkr

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm

[quote="ViciousRidah"]despite Jimmy Lavender saying that the Avenues were the father of the Crips and a 15 year old Raymond Washington getting beat up by Craig Munson he said none of that.Keep in mind Jimmy Lavender also said Raymond Washington was never an Avenue since Raymond never lived in the avenues hood.Jimmy Lavender called Raymond Washinton an Avenue wanna be.

it was some ONLY Bishops on the Westside that became 60s

He said it was some Bishops in what is now Lime Hood Piru not start it up

Pirus were not under AC moses

I can't anymore...[/quote] he cited bad news as one of the fighting legend so i would go with bad news more detailed version of the 60 genesis but the thing about brotherhood over set name or color !!!that they kept cool because the friendship meant more than a set name that was deep and nobody recall that part when he said 43gc did ride with bishops against other crip set kev should have asked more detail on that one ....man...u know what ima go back and watch it again too much craazy info

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » March 22nd, 2017, 11:41 pm

bgcasper wrote:

yep the story about the westside crazy ...they were all technicaly in east side location ... but separated in two side a bit like etg have many sides inside their ws hood ...dates would be welcome but i guess its prior to 71 for the compton bishop i knew that there was bishop on the east side but not in detail .the big surprize is the piru crips i gave up that idear long time ago dont know who was going against that theory i think ac bobalouis dont aknowledge that ...ray beating is a known fact but the different age make it look good for ray a 15 years old vs a 20 its not a fair one its a dp ...that interview is shaking many things this interview was on of the best but again all interviews of ogs conducted by kev are splendid krkrkr
Well that wasn't eastside location back in those days.
I'll say after the 110 harbor Freeway was built that kinda became the drawing line between East & Westside far as South L.A.

But even still today Broadway is considered Westside and it's filled with Eastside gangs.

The OG's that need an interview are the Slauson's gang.
That was like the biggest L.A Black set before the Crips came about.Alotta C & B gangs disappeared in the early stages or got absorbed by the bigger sets in the area.

Eastside Compton Avenue Crips ( Kitchen area )
106th st Crips
Dalton Gangsta Bloods
Hoover Family
Aliso Village Brims

But yeah F-13 & Slauson's used to war with Watts & Compton.

F-13 still claim Watts killa to this very day.So alot of interesting interviews that still need some light.

South L.A probably had over 100 gangs back in the 50's & 60's but they all fizzled out after the Watts riots.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » March 23rd, 2017, 1:25 am

Actually, weren't the O/G Slausons interviewed in the documentary Crips and Bloods, made in America? Kumasi and the other O/G wearing the beret?...

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » March 23rd, 2017, 4:39 am

ViciousRidah wrote:
alexalonso wrote:This string was a very interesting analysis of historical order, EASTSIDE, WESTSIDE and COMPTON. This is not a forum for bitches to argue using a keyboard. This is a place for conversations and intelligent debates. Yall wanna do all that? you can take that to another forum.
I don't know who you callin a bitch,but I am not the dude getting emotional and trying to meet up with a keyboard, I was simply pointing out how the dude's story don't add up and how the dude gets emotional when you argue facts with him and whats to meet up.So who are you callin a bitch?

If its that much of a problem simply delete the posts, its not that hard to do since your the admin.
just ignore it, once you feed into it, then you getting just as emotional. Both you guys changed the entire tone of this string.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » March 23rd, 2017, 4:44 am

Swanto wrote:
alexalonso wrote:

You need to start banning the White boy Trolls Alonso.You see i left it alone and the emotinal clown still got my name in his mouth.

I was just with AC Moses, and he told me that Compton Crips was out by 1971, but so was Westside and he did say Westside was before Compton. Should I interview him?

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 23rd, 2017, 6:47 am

alexalonso wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:

just ignore it, once you feed into it, then you getting just as emotional. Both you guys changed the entire tone of this string.
Maybe you should delete some of the posts when you get some time.

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » March 23rd, 2017, 7:40 am

alexalonso wrote:
Swanto wrote:
alexalonso wrote:

I was just with AC Moses, and he told me that Compton Crips was out by 1971, but so was Westside and he did say Westside was before Compton. Should I interview him?
Of course interview him,Everyone wants to know if Westside or Compton came first and the whole Piru being Crips thing.

When Piru's were one of the most influential gangs in starting the Blood Alliance.Go interview some Lueders park or Westside P's about the history.

Back on the Westside,The Brims are looked at as the GodFathers for the Red rags and you also interview the 20 Bloods on how the Blood Alley gang was technically the first gang in L.A with a Blood identity that supposedly help start their set.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » March 23rd, 2017, 10:28 pm

Swanto wrote:
alexalonso wrote:
Swanto wrote:
alexalonso wrote:

Of course interview him,Everyone wants to know if Westside or Compton came first and the whole Piru being Crips thing.

When Piru's were one of the most influential gangs in starting the Blood Alliance.Go interview some Lueders park or Westside P's about the history.

Back on the Westside,The Brims are looked at as the GodFathers for the Red rags and you also interview the 20 Bloods on how the Blood Alley gang was technically the first gang in L.A with a Blood identity that supposedly help start their set.
I think he will say Westside Crip was before, but I just talk to a Westside Crip tonight, and Original one, and he actually said, "he wasn't sure" but what became the Compton Crips was already out before Westside Crip so that's an interesting one. I am gonna have an interview with him coming too.

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » March 24th, 2017, 1:29 am

alexalonso wrote:
Swanto wrote:
alexalonso wrote:
Swanto wrote:
alexalonso wrote:

I think he will say Westside Crip was before, but I just talk to a Westside Crip tonight, and Original one, and he actually said, "he wasn't sure" but what became the Compton Crips was already out before Westside Crip so that's an interesting one. I am gonna have an interview with him coming too.
What do you mean what became Compton Crips ?

Everyone had gangs out before they put the B,P or C on it.

What became Westside Crips was out before Compton Crips as well.

The independent gangs like Al Capone's,Smacks,Avenues,
Godfathers,Hoover Groovers were there even before Crips came about so it's tricky how you break it down.

Jimmy Lavender said Westside Crips was 2nd as well but he kinda shook up history when he said the Original Westside Crips was started by a guy named Bulldog in the area from San Pedro to Broadway.

So now there's supposedly 3 different Westside Crip area
In the 100's by Washington high school
From 65st to St Andrews park
And now from San Pedro to Broadway

Troublehoov
If in the United States: Virginia
What city do you live in now?: Newport news

Unread post by Troublehoov » March 25th, 2017, 6:35 am

I don't know where people are getting the info from that hoover crips were once hoover groover that is false they were their own gang... We were never Manchester park boys when their set died out two of their leaders Freddie and author mingo joined the 83 Hoovers.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 26th, 2017, 9:23 pm

the Old Eastsiders considered anything West of Central the Westside...

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 29th, 2017, 1:28 am

AC Bablouie in this interview makes it clear Raymond Washington wasn't no Avenue. And Raymond Washington never called the gang he started the Cribs or Baby Avenues, he mentions another member named Ray Burns or Raymond Burns laughing at Raymond Washington when his gang wanted to be Baby Avenues.
@14:02

@14:28

AC Moses says he wants to clear up that Crips never called themselves Baby Avenues ,Cribs, or Baby Cribs, but he claims Raymond Washington and his gang straight up called themselves Crips which is C-R-I-P.
He said they never been no Cribs.

So maybe that clears it up for Swanto who said Raymond Washington never started a gang called the Crips.

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » March 30th, 2017, 6:59 am

Good interview on A.C Alex.He most definitely cleared up what I knew all along.Alot of em was claiming Cribs and mispronouncing it.My uncle even has old school pictures of Cribs being spray painted on walls throughout the Eastside.

Now the word Crip is also what I've been saying.It didn't come from Raymond Brother in a fight but from a Cripple individual.Police got wind of it when they robbed someone who explained the Crips did it.

What confuses people is alot of these OG's are telling a different story about how it went down.

Bulldog was the 2nd Crip in command who ran the Westside from Broadway to San Pedro.That's still the Eastside to people on the Westside so both sides of course will have a different story.

Even on the real Westside,Guys out the 80's say St Andrews is where the meeting took place to form Westside Crips and it was Westside headquarters.

Than you said a few days ago that A.C confirmed the Westside came before Compton.
Keep the historical interviews coming mane

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 30th, 2017, 7:30 pm

i keep watching the truth unfolding in silence watch the bishop one and see how on the blood side them compton had it brackin for a minute just watch how blood meeting myth got desintegrated by bishop og ...the funrerall part description of mac the light skin on west side part ouuuuahhh they debate is open loccss

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”