Gangs with same/simular names under different politics

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Kritter1959
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Gangs with same/simular names under different politics

Unread post by Kritter1959 » April 23rd, 2017, 11:50 pm

1. Acacia Blocc Hustler Crip (Hawthorne)...Acacia Blocc Compton Crips.

2. All NHC's...NHCC (Compton)

3. Grape Street Watts Baby Loc Crips...Anzac Grapes (Compton).

4. Blood Stone Villains....Blood Stone Piru

5. Front Hood (R60's)....Front Hood Compton Crips

6. Inglewood NHP...NHP (Compton).

7. Fruit Town Brims (L.A )...Fruit Town Piru (Compton).

8. Raymond Ave. Crips (Pasadena, Inglewood, L.A.)...Raymond Street Hustlers C.C. (Compton).

9. Play Boy Gangster Crips 3X...Play Boy Style Crips...Play Boy Hustler Crips.

10. WestSide 99 Mafia Crips (L.A, They lowkey still got love for 107 HCG)...99 Watts Mafia (don't like Verz). lol

11. Twilight Zone Compton Crips 157 (Compton)...Twilight Crip Gang 110 (L.A.)

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Gangs with same/simular names under different politics

Unread post by bgcasper » April 26th, 2017, 12:56 am

some have nun in comon but the name front hood cc and 60 for an exemple the cpt one existed way before the one in crenshaw .. watts also have a front ...but nhcc and nhc in l.a nun in comon but may be in their prime same goes for nutty
the ftp ftb heard l.a got started by a ftp who moved there ...the inglewood one ??? watts grape and agcc does have in comon ..now a lots of nhc have a avenue clicc the 60 had the 30 also and 40 also in cpt u have av boys in sscc now dont think its connected
name like front av park and back kinna traditional crip thang remember when burris lane was named back blocc
now for the plaboy thang even chicanos have it ...the raymond passadena and 120 and 102 are very connected while cpt one have nun to do with them
mafia crips in watts and 99 mafia must have been somehow connected at one point there was a big mafia movement in crippin back than
t zone i think they were connected dont know who started first but saw that l.a t zone hit up with 2 c's
one shit i saw is that head bussa squad i saw that in a city stone hit up ..only head bussa squad i know was from mona and dont think they have nun in comon

lizard
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: el mirage

Unread post by lizard » April 27th, 2017, 2:07 am

Do you think some just take the name because one already has some fame like the acia in Hawthorne did to the on in cpt ?? Also can you explain the cpt watts alliances I think you may be on to something with the nutthood nd hutty blocc connection makes sense also ... Can you clarify if MSB nd NHF clicc up to make FSB or is FSB its own

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jae » April 27th, 2017, 3:23 pm

If similar names aren't tied in, based on the same name of the street, also running through that part of town, i typically chalk it up to an original affiliate or member who moved around, or gangsters from different areas who were once friends/allies. I mean, other than that, its just coincidence from either a random name choice or something that sounds tough/cool or whatever. But i generally don't think people just take a name, with no ties, unless its out of the area/county/state completely, to where they can get away with it. Because A LOT of hoods come with severe dedicated beef. But lately I've been recognizing that some of these hood names are solely due to a lot of original members who moved around for one reason or another.

In all forms of life and living, those closest to you often either become your greatest allies or your worst enemies.

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jae » April 27th, 2017, 3:39 pm

lizard wrote:Do you think some just take the name because one already has some fame like the acia in Hawthorne did to the on in cpt ?? Also can you explain the cpt watts alliances I think you may be on to something with the nutthood nd hutty blocc connection makes sense also ... Can you clarify if MSB nd NHF clicc up to make FSB or is FSB its own
NHF (Neighborhood Family Bloods) and MSB (Mad Swan Bloods) are two different gangs, who are cliqued up together. It's the "Family Swans" alliance.

And its my understanding that both Nut Hood and Nutty Blocc share origin, in both being NEIGHBORHOOD BLOCK GANG, prior to their current identity.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 2nd, 2017, 10:14 pm

[quote="jae"]If similar names aren't tied in, based on the same name of the street, also running through that part of town, i typically chalk it up to an original affiliate or member who moved around, or gangsters from different areas who were once friends/allies. I mean, other than that, its just coincidence from either a random name choice or something that sounds tough/cool or whatever. But i generally don't think people just take a name, with no ties, unless its out of the area/county/state completely, to where they can get away with it. Because A LOT of hoods come with severe dedicated beef. But lately I've been recognizing that some of these hood names are solely due to a lot of original members who moved around for one reason or another.

In all forms of life and living, those closest to you often either become your greatest allies or your worst enemies.[/quote]my opinion on hub dub is that they all share grandees origins remember u had og grape in mac thomas crew who happen to have started around watts...the nhf and swans to my opinion 89 had inglewood family coonnection while the swans kinna broke out of es crips but thats what i think its not fact not at all