Chi Folks and L.A. Crips unite

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Miltown
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Ames Ia

Chi Folks and L.A. Crips unite

Unread post by Miltown » May 18th, 2017, 7:45 pm

Can you picture how much mothee fuckin money there would be to be made on an alliance like that??? Hewwwweeee that shit would benefit everyone in both cities. I aint talkin about creatin some hybrid gang neither. Just like an agreement or an alliance to make money together. Cuz you would have Chi organization skills combined with all them Crip connections all over America. Shit would rival the Italian Mob and shit :lol: People and Bloods....same

LionTheOracle
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Chi Folks and L.A. Crips unite

Unread post by LionTheOracle » May 22nd, 2017, 7:24 pm

It sounds a lot like the Black Mafia Family. But to do that you need leadership, a strict code of leadership and West Coast gangmembers generally don't like leadership. They want equal say in things for the most part. Not to say that something couldn't be forged, but it would have a challenges to overcome, and modern law enforcement would put a lot of guys behind bars for a long time. And finally if money and no morality is the cause, the same thing that brings gangs together to fall apart. It's only matter of time before ppl start setting each other up to take over.

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jae » May 31st, 2017, 2:19 pm

Chi-town and L.A. been making good money together for decades. Old news. But i'm curious as to why you say FOLKS and CRIPS unity. A brotha like myself look at it from a more,what i call, a more respectable standpoint. I'm saying black men united from across the country is where its at, if you talking about making BIG moves. Moves that matter. You put that into perspective, and the pointless negativity of the FOLK/CRIP/BLOOD/PEOPLE gang life would cease to exist. It's much bigger than these street corners.

Miltown
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Ames Ia

Unread post by Miltown » May 31st, 2017, 9:07 pm

jae wrote:Chi-town and L.A. been making good money together for decades. Old news. But i'm curious as to why you say FOLKS and CRIPS unity. A brotha like myself look at it from a more,what i call, a more respectable standpoint. I'm saying black men united from across the country is where its at, if you talking about making BIG moves. Moves that matter. You put that into perspective, and the pointless negativity of the FOLK/CRIP/BLOOD/PEOPLE gang life would cease to exist. It's much bigger than these street corners.

I tip my hat to that. Yeah dudes from Chi and LA make money together sometimes but it aint no real big organized thing. Shit could be like the Italian Mob if niggas did it right. Right now, its just dudes driving from Chi to LA with a trunkload of whatever.

But I just feel like Bloods would bet along with Peoples better and Folks with Crips. But it would be good if niggas wasn't on that shit but you know they is

numbersrunner
If in the United States: Mississippi
What city do you live in now?: columbus

Unread post by numbersrunner » June 7th, 2017, 5:01 pm

Miltown wrote:
jae wrote:Chi-town and L.A. been making good money together for decades. Old news. But i'm curious as to why you say FOLKS and CRIPS unity. A brotha like myself look at it from a more,what i call, a more respectable standpoint. I'm saying black men united from across the country is where its at, if you talking about making BIG moves. Moves that matter. You put that into perspective, and the pointless negativity of the FOLK/CRIP/BLOOD/PEOPLE gang life would cease to exist. It's much bigger than these street corners.

I tip my hat to that. Yeah dudes from Chi and LA make money together sometimes but it aint no real big organized thing. Shit could be like the Italian Mob if niggas did it right. Right now, its just dudes driving from Chi to LA with a trunkload of whatever.

But I just feel like Bloods would bet along with Peoples better and Folks with Crips. But it would be good if niggas wasn't on that shit but you know they is

Of course bloods would get along better with People than folks with crips that is because bloods were formed by a Black P Stone member T. Rodgers who came from Chicago so he formed the bloods to be organzied the same way the People alliance in chicago was that's why bloodsd sets generally get along with each other whereas crip sets beef with each other just as much if not more than they beef their rival the bloods

LionTheOracle

Unread post by LionTheOracle » June 7th, 2017, 7:08 pm

numbersrunner wrote:
Miltown wrote:

Of course bloods would get along better with People than folks with crips that is because bloods were formed by a Black P Stone member T. Rodgers who came from Chicago so he formed the bloods to be organzied the same way the People alliance in chicago was that's why bloodsd sets generally get along with each other whereas crip sets beef with each other just as much if not more than they beef their rival the bloods
That's highly inaccurate. T. Rodgers formed a gang known as the Black P Stones chapter in L.A. which predated the blood alliance. The Black P Stones later joined the Blood alliance which was formed in Compton and quickly adapted by East and West side gangs alike. T Rodgers isn't the reason all blood gangs originally were allied but simply because they were unified against the crips expansion. Today more and more blood gangs in L.A. are in intense rivalry with other blood gangs just as frequent as crips.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » June 8th, 2017, 3:12 pm

folks are folks killer
crips are crip killer

unity is a beautiful thing, but unless something drastic happens, imo you got more chance of seeing a flying pig...