Heat between Chicago niggas and L.A. niggas just internet shit?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Miltown
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Ames Ia

Heat between Chicago niggas and L.A. niggas just internet shit?

Unread post by Miltown » May 18th, 2017, 8:06 pm

Cuz I see that shit on this and other forums. But I don't really see it in the streets. Im from Milwaukee but spent plenty of time in Chi and I never knew anyone to be on that fuck L.A. shit in real life. Just internet. I aint met many L.A. niggas but I seen plenty of videos of Crips and Bloods reppin they hoods and they dont seem to be on some fuck Chi shit. The only city I know of L.A. niggas dissin is New York. At least on the regular. But on these forums it looks like niggas hate each other and shit haha.

I hope its just internet shit cuz it aint no point in dissin each others cities. Every black and latino hood goes hard in this country. Some hoods just go hard in different ways than each other is all. Like an L.A. nigga might have a hard time surviving and thriving in Chi cuz the whole politics is different. Everyones on color shit in L.A. so an L.A. nigga is used to being able to identify an enemy just by what he wearin. So he might have a hard time and get caught slippin in Chi cuz he really don't know what to watch out for, even if he a real badass nigga. In reverse of that, a Chi nigga would probably get caught up or jacked up in L.A. cuz he aint used to the color shit cuz colors only mean so much in Chi. So he might wear some combo of colors that get him shot at some gas station in L.A. or some shit. All Im sayin is that in some ways, L.A. is harder than Chi. But in other ways, Chi is harder than L.A. In other ways still, my city Milwaukee is both harder and softer than both Chi and L.A.

I got nothin but respect for L.A. My only beef with L.A. is that yall is on that race shit and thats just stupid. It makes shit more dangerous than it needs to be. Plus it fucks up your money which is why Chi niggas aint been on race shit since like 91. Its racist niggas in Chi and Milwaukee, but that shits some individual shit and nobody bangs on race. Anyway I don't know Im lookin for some L.A. nigga opinions on anything I just said and again keep in mind that Im bein respectful here so I aint on that midwest vs west coast shit. If anything, im more curious about what we can learn from each other.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Re: Heat between Chi niggas and L.A. niggas just internet shit?

Unread post by ViciousRidah » May 18th, 2017, 8:10 pm

You can never base your conclusions completely on forum, and many of the chi town and la beef is nothing but geeks on the net who never banged in real life but want to bask on the rep of their cities like lames.

Miltown

Unread post by Miltown » May 18th, 2017, 8:15 pm

I wanna clarify....we do rep colors in the midwest but it just aint the main way we rep. I rode with MLD's and our colors were baby blue and black. Alot of our enemies wear red, green, all type of colors. But we wore a lot of colors too. I decked out in every color you can think of over the years. Just whatever looked good to me. But I usually wore a baby blue flag on my neck. But different niggas repped different ways.

The only exceptions to this was the color gold. Gold is a Latin King color and almost no one who aint a King is gonna rock it in the streets of Chicago or Milwaukee. And yellow for them SD's.

Miltown

Unread post by Miltown » May 18th, 2017, 8:16 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:You can never base your conclusions completely on forum, and many of the chi town and la beef is nothing but geeks on the net who never banged in real life but want to bask on the rep of their cities like lames.

Yeah like probably niggas who never even stepped foot in either city but they like tryin to live out a gangsta fantasy online :lol:

LionTheOracle
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Heat between Chicago niggas and L.A. niggas just internet shit?

Unread post by LionTheOracle » May 21st, 2017, 1:55 am

If you don't mind I'd like to give a little perspective from a L.A. point of view. Growing up going Washington High, Inglewood High, and becoming a blood for a while you get to have a real life perspective of a gang member.

1: We are local gangs. If I am at threat of being killed by a rival gang member who is 10 blocks away at the MOST why would I be worried about what's going on over 500 miles away? If I'm a west side crip or blood, I'm hardly even worried about the bloods and crips on the East Side of Los Angeles. Hell I've gotten into situations where I've seen personally cats give crips passes because they are too far north and we were closer to Imperial and we didn't consider them to be factors. Most gangs are locally minded. We are focus on surviving the here and the now.

2: The internet is relatively new. Most black people are on the their phone, and affordable smartphones are recent as hell. They date back about 15 years of being accessible most people and probably 10 years of being on mass use. So if you can imagine. Back in 03' when I was in high school, the last thing on our mind was New York, Chicago, or Detroit. We were thinking about Rollin 60's, Grape St. Inglewood Family and other local gangs. The only time we thought about New York was when 50 Cent dropped a new hit.

With that said I remember in 03' I was at school one day Washington High. There was a dude from New York who happened to be checked into the school. I dont know the circumstances but the young NHC's banged on him even knowing he wasn't from L.A. From what I remember the saying is "he know what's up". So they had no problem banging on him because he was dressing suspect (blue colors) and looking hard. Funny enough this is when I was banging Harlem Crip my family's gang.

Another example was in about 04' when I was at Inglewood High and a kid checked in from the Bay. He was from Oakland. I liked dude he used to show me all his bay music cd collections and was cool peeps. Well he decided to wear a powder blue outfit one day and the lil Bdogs that all wen to the same school checked him. From what I understand he told me they broke his cd player and left it at that. They knew he was from the bay but they didn't care.

I have stories of how I handled similar situations but this isn't about me. The point is L.A. cats unless they get around a lot can care less. They dont spend time thinking about how other gangs miles away operate or how they feel about each other. They know they won't see them or interact with them face to face so whats the point?

As far as forums, internet life is completely different from real life. Different set of emotions and way to deal with them. So you can't compare the two.

LionTheOracle

Unread post by LionTheOracle » May 21st, 2017, 2:02 am

Let me post one more simple point. I can say I do remember having conversations among different gang members and if someone says anything about a gang in Chicago or New York you may simple hear "hell yeah them niggas active out there!", so they recognize how real it is, but they not looking to have New York, or Midwest gang bang L.A. gangs. They will think its pointless because our gangs are local. That's why you hear frustration from L.A. gangmembers hearing about crips and bloods in other states. We are local minded so we dont like when the idea is spread to other lands.

I often hear well OG's brought it to us. Which is cool but I mean, that's 1 or 2 OG's. YG's often don't listen to their OG's or agree with them. So simply saying an OG gave you a green light to push the hood won't work. It doesn't even work out here. When I was young we have little hommies who tried that, and it didnt matter. You get checked either way.

In retrospect it's simply frustration, you are taking a localized concept and spreading it and it's looked at as incredible to L.A. gangs. Meaning they don't see how such a thing should be recognized. But it is, and they realize it, they often simply don't acknowledge the authenticity of other crip and blood gangs outside of California.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » May 21st, 2017, 8:36 am

LionTheOracle wrote:Let me post one more simple point. I can say I do remember having conversations among different gang members and if someone says anything about a gang in Chicago or New York you may simple hear "hell yeah them niggas active out there!", so they recognize how real it is, but they not looking to have New York, or Midwest gang bang L.A. gangs. They will think its pointless because our gangs are local. That's why you hear frustration from L.A. gangmembers hearing about crips and bloods in other states. We are local minded so we dont like when the idea is spread to other lands.

I often hear well OG's brought it to us. Which is cool but I mean, that's 1 or 2 OG's. YG's often don't listen to their OG's or agree with them. So simply saying an OG gave you a green light to push the hood won't work. It doesn't even work out here. When I was young we have little hommies who tried that, and it didnt matter. You get checked either way.

In retrospect it's simply frustration, you are taking a localized concept and spreading it and it's looked at as incredible to L.A. gangs. Meaning they don't see how such a thing should be recognized. But it is, and they realize it, they often simply don't acknowledge the authenticity of other crip and blood gangs outside of California.
It depends on which LA gangs though, because remember it was LA gang members that went to other states and set stuff off, but some states they never set foot on,this is where the problem comes from. There are some states like NY who try to get an LA connection off the net for example the Campenellas in Harlem, but that would be the fault of these CPT/LA bangers. If you don't want wanna bes banging out of town don't put them on,TheNellas also did this with Chris Brown to get fame,so I think some of home turf bangers are to blame.We see this with Soulja Boy with Fruit Towns(now Chris Brown too) and Young Buck claiming R60s,shit like that is point less to me.

LionTheOracle

Unread post by LionTheOracle » May 21st, 2017, 12:01 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:
LionTheOracle wrote:Let me post one more simple point. I can say I do remember having conversations among different gang members and if someone says anything about a gang in Chicago or New York you may simple hear "hell yeah them niggas active out there!", so they recognize how real it is, but they not looking to have New York, or Midwest gang bang L.A. gangs. They will think its pointless because our gangs are local. That's why you hear frustration from L.A. gangmembers hearing about crips and bloods in other states. We are local minded so we dont like when the idea is spread to other lands.

It depends on which LA gangs though, because remember it was LA gang members that went to other states and set stuff off, but some states they never set foot on,this is where the problem comes from. There are some states like NY who try to get an LA connection off the net for example the Campenellas in Harlem, but that would be the fault of these CPT/LA bangers. If you don't want wanna bes banging out of town don't put them on,TheNellas also did this with Chris Brown to get fame,so I think some of home turf bangers are to blame.We see this with Soulja Boy with Fruit Towns(now Chris Brown too) and Young Buck claiming R60s,shit like that is point less to me.
When you say "LA gang members that went to other states and set stuff off", what do you suggest 1 or 2 guys, or like a group of guys from a particular L.A. gang went to another state to expand their territory?
I know in many causes what 1 or 2 gangmembers form the 80's in order to evade federal investigation moved their drug dealing enterprise to another state and with that wanted their gang to be known there too for muscle. But that's why I clarify that most YG's or BG's aren't going to recognize something like that let alone remember it.

LionTheOracle

Unread post by LionTheOracle » May 21st, 2017, 12:03 pm

To the mind of an L.A. Gangmember their thinking if a dude is banging my gang, I need to know I can call him and tell him we need extra muscle for what ever rivalry we are engaged in. If I can't call you and ask you for extra soldiers than you need not represent my local gang.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » May 21st, 2017, 10:02 pm

LionTheOracle wrote:To the mind of an L.A. Gangmember their thinking if a dude is banging my gang, I need to know I can call him and tell him we need extra muscle for what ever rivalry we are engaged in. If I can't call you and ask you for extra soldiers than you need not represent my local gang.
Thats understood but what will they say for niggas who went out of town and spread it, they should take it up with them .Shit there are even niggas in their own hood that they can't call up and ask to represent with them personally,since not everyone is familiar with each other in a big hood.

Miltown

Unread post by Miltown » May 21st, 2017, 10:38 pm

LionTheOracle wrote:To the mind of an L.A. Gangmember their thinking if a dude is banging my gang, I need to know I can call him and tell him we need extra muscle for what ever rivalry we are engaged in. If I can't call you and ask you for extra soldiers than you need not represent my local gang.

Thanks for all your responses my dude. Im goin thru my L.A. phase I guess :lol: We aint really got no Crips or Bloods in the upper Midwest. Anyone claimin Blood or Crip here is mainly Folk or Latin King rejects that run off to safe ass cities like Madison or St Paul to start a gang :lol:. Hey.....is it true that like half of Compton is safe now?

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » May 22nd, 2017, 9:52 am

LionTheOracle wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:

When you say "LA gang members that went to other states and set stuff off", what do you suggest 1 or 2 guys, or like a group of guys from a particular L.A. gang went to another state to expand their territory?
I know in many causes what 1 or 2 gangmembers form the 80's in order to evade federal investigation moved their drug dealing enterprise to another state and with that wanted their gang to be known there too for muscle. But that's why I clarify that most YG's or BG's aren't going to recognize something like that let alone remember it.
I don't mean just 1 or 2 guys, I mean group of dudes and a lot of their homies from their hood coming to the OT spot in later years .

Miltown

Unread post by Miltown » May 22nd, 2017, 4:18 pm

I noticed another difference in L.A. to Milwaukee/Chi. I know Im just drawin off videos nd shit, but in L.A. yall dont seem to have too many deep ass hoods. Most of your hoods is 30 man hoods at the most it seems. You got a few big ones but most of your hoods you cant go 2 blocks without running into the enemy. As to where Chi got some big ass hoods. Them Spanish Cobras for example got Tripp from Fully all the way down past Armitage almost to North Ave plus the got all of Kelvyn Park which is like 5 square miles all to themselves :lol: and then some of them Vice Lord hoods you could drive almost 2 miles on the west side and see nothin but Lords. Aint no reason Im speakin on this its just something I noticed to compare and contrast

LionTheOracle

Unread post by LionTheOracle » May 22nd, 2017, 5:37 pm

Miltown wrote:I noticed another difference in L.A. to Milwaukee/Chi. I know Im just drawin off videos nd shit, but in L.A. yall dont seem to have too many deep ass hoods. Most of your hoods is 30 man hoods at the most it seems. You got a few big ones but most of your hoods you cant go 2 blocks without running into the enemy. As to where Chi got some big ass hoods. Them Spanish Cobras for example got Tripp from Fully all the way down past Armitage almost to North Ave plus the got all of Kelvyn Park which is like 5 square miles all to themselves :lol: and then some of them Vice Lord hoods you could drive almost 2 miles on the west side and see nothin but Lords. Aint no reason Im speakin on this its just something I noticed to compare and contrast
It's funny you say that. Because I thought that upon being jumped into the gang I was in. I was soon to learn that who I see and who lurkin in jail and prison two different things. Most L.A. gang members are locked up period, doing long sentences. More gang banger were on the street in the 80's because of short sentences but that's not the same now, and that's not accident. Legislators knew to keep gang members off the streets they would have to give longer sentences. With so many gangs in Los Angeles it depends also. West Side gangs tend to be larger because 1 gang has larger territory and less gangs between them. East Side gangs are a lot more numerous and forced to war and share smaller territory because of the sheer amount of gangs. Also L.A. as a the city where we bang isn't that large. 18 Miles North and South, and 10 miles East and West of gang territory. You have the keep the logistics in mind. Finally LAPD is considered the most paramilitary force in the U.S. I know that because the LAPD was training the US marines on how to handle the taliban.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/C ... 02989.html

With all these factors considered, not gangs are not low in numbers in L.A. they are just very fluid and change direction often reacting to the demographics, and law enforcement. Also a lot of gangmembers die, so that shift although brief sometimes shows in the community.

LionTheOracle

Unread post by LionTheOracle » May 22nd, 2017, 5:37 pm

And to give a better estimate. Most gangs number from 100 - 200 in L.A. where as larger gangs 500 and up.

LionTheOracle

Unread post by LionTheOracle » May 22nd, 2017, 5:38 pm

most gangmembers are wanted felons and aren't giving interviews lol

Miltown

Unread post by Miltown » May 22nd, 2017, 6:22 pm

LionTheOracle wrote:most gangmembers are wanted felons and aren't giving interviews lol

Its funny some of the similarities between L.A. and Chi too. For example, both cities largest mob reps blue (GD and Crip) and in both cities the largest mob reppin blue kill their own the most. And in both cities the mob that reps red is by far more unified and organized. Idk its just interesting how that goes. And didn't the Crips have a founder named Larry Hoover too?

LionTheOracle

Unread post by LionTheOracle » May 22nd, 2017, 7:09 pm

Miltown wrote:
LionTheOracle wrote:most gangmembers are wanted felons and aren't giving interviews lol

Its funny some of the similarities between L.A. and Chi too. For example, both cities largest mob reps blue (GD and Crip) and in both cities the largest mob reppin blue kill their own the most. And in both cities the mob that reps red is by far more unified and organized. Idk its just interesting how that goes. And didn't the Crips have a founder named Larry Hoover too?
There's a logical reason behind the rivalry within Crips.

Crips begin as a gang. The Crips grew so large many of the men were much more imposing in size and stature than Raymond Washington himself. Raymond Washington never took the time to organize the gang into a council like the Blackstones. He simply recruited as many as he could to make the Crips as imposing as they could be. Eventually when Raymond died and even before this didn't want to gangbang there was no council to take control over the confederation of gangs. So they simply held on to their historical term Crip and begin to put more emphasize on the name of their street or gang name and kept Crip as more of a tradition not allegiance because Crip wasn't initially an allegiance but a gang but broke into a confederation.

Bloods didn't begin as a gang but as an alliance, so they weren't trying to compete in numbers but in solidarity, and strategic resistance. The blood alliance was an attempt and late reaction to a gang that grew far outside of their ability to rebuttal. Too little, too late as they say. The Blood alliance perhaps if they reacted much earlier to stem the growth of 16 year old kids spreading from East to West could have stopped the plague of dominance but they didn't. The Blood alliance tried its best to respond to the tradition of Crips with their tradition of Piru, Brims, Neighborhood, and Gangsters yet found themselves outnumbers 10 to 1 by the simple late response. Smaller gangs who refused to bury their distinction to Crips.

Which in retrospect is strange because Crips later had their own distinction to each gang, so in reality I don't think there was really a need to create the blood alliance if simply you had to write Crip at the end of your gang. But as A.C. Moses mentioned, it was "Crip here!" in early 70's. Today it's more focused on each individual distinct gang which is why you have blood and Crip gang creating alliances against other gangs.

Miltown

Unread post by Miltown » May 22nd, 2017, 8:24 pm

Another thing thats interesting is that Cali prisons are way rougher than Illinois prisons even though Chi and L.A. is on the same level in the streets. Could never figure that out but I honestly think its the race shit. Cuz like Illinois and Wisconsin dont draw off race either in the streets or in prison. So if you white but you a Latin King, a King is what you gonna be in prison. I think that's why our prisons is safer than yours cuz like out here if a GD and a Latin King get into it in prison and it escalates into a war, its gonna be bad and bloody but its only gonna be betweem GD and LK. But in Cali prisons if a GD and LK got into it, it would have to be all blacks vs all mexicans cuz yall draw off race. Which makes for way more violence a lot of it unnecessary. That's why I said when I first posted that I have big respect for L.A. and the history and the struggle and all, but the one thing I dont respect about L.A. is the race shit. Shit just creates so much unneccesary drama and for what? We all bleed red and we all want some green. So that's the only thing a street nigga should be focused on in my opinion.

LionTheOracle

Unread post by LionTheOracle » May 22nd, 2017, 8:58 pm

Miltown wrote:Another thing thats interesting is that Cali prisons are way rougher than Illinois prisons even though Chi and L.A. is on the same level in the streets. Could never figure that out but I honestly think its the race shit. Cuz like Illinois and Wisconsin dont draw off race either in the streets or in prison. So if you white but you a Latin King, a King is what you gonna be in prison. I think that's why our prisons is safer than yours cuz like out here if a GD and a Latin King get into it in prison and it escalates into a war, its gonna be bad and bloody but its only gonna be betweem GD and LK. But in Cali prisons if a GD and LK got into it, it would have to be all blacks vs all mexicans cuz yall draw off race. Which makes for way more violence a lot of it unnecessary. That's why I said when I first posted that I have big respect for L.A. and the history and the struggle and all, but the one thing I dont respect about L.A. is the race shit. Shit just creates so much unneccesary drama and for what? We all bleed red and we all want some green. So that's the only thing a street nigga should be focused on in my opinion.
I'm not sure what you mean, in prison yes it's a lot of about race but because it's more about power and controlling the contraband that moves in and out the prison. And it's not necessarily a race war in prison but each race generally works within themselves to achieve their personal goals, but they co exist just fine. There's no race war, and there's just as much interracial issues as their are intraracial issues.
Don't let documentaries and sensational news articles throw you off, there's no major racial issues in L.A. as far as beef, and I'll take just a moment to explain.
The Grape St. Watts began as Watts Varrio Grape St. A Latino and Black gang. They only reason they broke off is the Latino aspect had to join the 13 car and that's a non black car which is the Mexican Mafia. They still get along just fine and retain their historical values.
The Florence 13 gang has been at war with the ECC car but generally have no known rivalry with other black gangs.
The 18th Street are known to side with many Crip gangs but rival with blood gangs, while other Latino gangs support the Bloods.

Otherwise in other cases blacks and mexican gangs in the streets are in totally different universes. We co exist, share the same exact territory and ignore each others graffiti with no cross outs as long as there is no known rivalry. So to suggest that we have a race issue in L.A. is laughable. It's obvious the demographics of blacks and latino's have changed in the past 30 years due to close proximity and Liberal politics California to Mexico. But in my years in L.A. living on the East Side, and the West Side having gone to many different high schools I can say I've rarely had a run in with a Mexcian. Most of the time its either be just we dont pay attention to each other, we are super cool.

Again don't let the news and the documentaries fool you, if someone comes on here and says there's a war it's likely their neighborhood, or their gang. Blacks and Mexicans have never been taking opportunities to attack each other while they just walk down the street. Not to say you don't have racists, but thats in every race and it's hardly organized or spreading to the general population.

Miltown

Unread post by Miltown » May 22nd, 2017, 9:22 pm

LionTheOracle wrote:
Miltown wrote:Another thing thats interesting is that Cali prisons are way rougher than Illinois prisons even though Chi and L.A. is on the same level in the streets. Could never figure that out but I honestly think its the race shit. Cuz like Illinois and Wisconsin dont draw off race either in the streets or in prison. So if you white but you a Latin King, a King is what you gonna be in prison. I think that's why our prisons is safer than yours cuz like out here if a GD and a Latin King get into it in prison and it escalates into a war, its gonna be bad and bloody but its only gonna be betweem GD and LK. But in Cali prisons if a GD and LK got into it, it would have to be all blacks vs all mexicans cuz yall draw off race. Which makes for way more violence a lot of it unnecessary. That's why I said when I first posted that I have big respect for L.A. and the history and the struggle and all, but the one thing I dont respect about L.A. is the race shit. Shit just creates so much unneccesary drama and for what? We all bleed red and we all want some green. So that's the only thing a street nigga should be focused on in my opinion.
I'm not sure what you mean, in prison yes it's a lot of about race but because it's more about power and controlling the contraband that moves in and out the prison. And it's not necessarily a race war in prison but each race generally works within themselves to achieve their personal goals, but they co exist just fine. There's no race war, and there's just as much interracial issues as their are intraracial issues.
Don't let documentaries and sensational news articles throw you off, there's no major racial issues in L.A. as far as beef, and I'll take just a moment to explain.
The Grape St. Watts began as Watts Varrio Grape St. A Latino and Black gang. They only reason they broke off is the Latino aspect had to join the 13 car and that's a non black car which is the Mexican Mafia. They still get along just fine and retain their historical values.
The Florence 13 gang has been at war with the ECC car but generally have no known rivalry with other black gangs.
The 18th Street are known to side with many Crip gangs but rival with blood gangs, while other Latino gangs support the Bloods.

Otherwise in other cases blacks and mexican gangs in the streets are in totally different universes. We co exist, share the same exact territory and ignore each others graffiti with no cross outs as long as there is no known rivalry. So to suggest that we have a race issue in L.A. is laughable. It's obvious the demographics of blacks and latino's have changed in the past 30 years due to close proximity and Liberal politics California to Mexico. But in my years in L.A. living on the East Side, and the West Side having gone to many different high schools I can say I've rarely had a run in with a Mexcian. Most of the time its either be just we dont pay attention to each other, we are super cool.

Again don't let the news and the documentaries fool you, if someone comes on here and says there's a war it's likely their neighborhood, or their gang. Blacks and Mexicans have never been taking opportunities to attack each other while they just walk down the street. Not to say you don't have racists, but thats in every race and it's hardly organized or spreading to the general population.

Oh aight. Well thanks for schooling me on this shit. Thats why I came here to learn some shit. So blacks and mexicans can be friends in L.A. then? Good to know. I know not to buy everything the media sells but it seems every media outlet says the same shit about the L.A. race shit plus I saw some L.A. stones talkin down on mexicans. But if what you say is true then cool. I really thought the race shit was big out there.

LionTheOracle

Unread post by LionTheOracle » May 22nd, 2017, 9:34 pm

Miltown wrote:
LionTheOracle wrote:

Oh aight. Well thanks for schooling me on this shit. Thats why I came here to learn some shit. So blacks and mexicans can be friends in L.A. then? Good to know. I know not to buy everything the media sells but it seems every media outlet says the same shit about the L.A. race shit plus I saw some L.A. stones talkin down on mexicans. But if what you say is true then cool. I really thought the race shit was big out there.
Growing up on the East Side most of my best friends growing up were Mexican. I don't think I had my first best black friend until I was in middle school. There's a lot of interracial relationships and marriages, and during the L.A. Riots there are blacks and mexicans rioting together.
There's literally no real issues between blacks and mexcians. I can't say we wake up and sip lemonade together. We have our own culture, but we co-exist just fine. Who in the world would think Blacks and Mexcians don't interact here? We are like cousins here.

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » May 24th, 2017, 1:52 pm

Miltown wrote:Cuz I see that shit on this and other forums. But I don't really see it in the streets. Im from Milwaukee but spent plenty of time in Chi and I never knew anyone to be on that fuck L.A. shit in real life. Just internet. I aint met many L.A. niggas but I seen plenty of videos of Crips and Bloods reppin they hoods and they dont seem to be on some fuck Chi shit. The only city I know of L.A. niggas dissin is New York. At least on the regular. But on these forums it looks like niggas hate each other and shit haha.

I hope its just internet shit cuz it aint no point in dissin each others cities. Every black and latino hood goes hard in this country. Some hoods just go hard in different ways than each other is all. Like an L.A. nigga might have a hard time surviving and thriving in Chi cuz the whole politics is different. Everyones on color shit in L.A. so an L.A. nigga is used to being able to identify an enemy just by what he wearin. So he might have a hard time and get caught slippin in Chi cuz he really don't know what to watch out for, even if he a real badass nigga. In reverse of that, a Chi nigga would probably get caught up or jacked up in L.A. cuz he aint used to the color shit cuz colors only mean so much in Chi. So he might wear some combo of colors that get him shot at some gas station in L.A. or some shit. All Im sayin is that in some ways, L.A. is harder than Chi. But in other ways, Chi is harder than L.A. In other ways still, my city Milwaukee is both harder and softer than both Chi and L.A.

I got nothin but respect for L.A. My only beef with L.A. is that yall is on that race shit and thats just stupid. It makes shit more dangerous than it needs to be. Plus it fucks up your money which is why Chi niggas aint been on race shit since like 91. Its racist niggas in Chi and Milwaukee, but that shits some individual shit and nobody bangs on race. Anyway I don't know Im lookin for some L.A. nigga opinions on anything I just said and again keep in mind that Im bein respectful here so I aint on that midwest vs west coast shit. If anything, im more curious about what we can learn from each other.
Man the internet turned nerds into 24/7 tough guys.

Chicago & L.A are two cities with deep gang history so of course there's gonna be competition.

Difference is Chicago got more Black hoods and L.A got more Hispanic hoods.Plus the gang culture that started in South Central L.A spread all through Southern California to the point where Compton has it's own gang epidemic.

LionTheOracle

Unread post by LionTheOracle » May 24th, 2017, 7:15 pm

Swanto wrote:
Miltown wrote:Cuz I see that shit on this and other forums. But I don't really see it in the streets. Im from Milwaukee but spent plenty of time in Chi and I never knew anyone to be on that fuck L.A. shit in real life. Just internet. I aint met many L.A. niggas but I seen plenty of videos of Crips and Bloods reppin they hoods and they dont seem to be on some fuck Chi shit. The only city I know of L.A. niggas dissin is New York. At least on the regular. But on these forums it looks like niggas hate each other and shit haha.

Man the internet turned nerds into 24/7 tough guys.

Chicago & L.A are two cities with deep gang history so of course there's gonna be competition.

Difference is Chicago got more Black hoods and L.A got more Hispanic hoods.Plus the gang culture that started in South Central L.A spread all through Southern California to the point where Compton has it's own gang epidemic.
That competition can really be only on the minds of people typing on the internet. How can you worry about how tough Chicago is when someone around the corner from where you live wants to kill you? The furthest thing from your mind is how rough things are in Chicago. We are local minded, and very points in time do we think about the crime factors in other cities and how they compare. I've heard at least a few gangmembers remark how murder rates are far worse in other US Cities in my days of standing around on blocks chatting on and on about nothing. Gangmembers have a lot of free time, I can say that.

Miltown

Unread post by Miltown » May 24th, 2017, 9:50 pm

Im still gonna say that Chi goes harder than L.A. for one reason. If you look at black L.A. vs black Chi, Id say its about even. So what does that leave? That leaves latinos and Chi latinos go a lot harder than L.A. latinos. For example, the war between the Spanish Cobras and the Maniac Latin Disciples has got to be the most vicious latino gang war in American history. Maniacs and Cobras went at it daily almost nonstop for nearly 20 years. They still goin at it today but its more on again and off again these days. But from like 92 to about 2010 it was bad. Gun fights every day after school ALL those years. I would say that each side shot at least 3 of the other side pretty much every day. They were shooting each other so much it may as well have been the Taliban vs the US Army. Shit was crazy beyond belief. Niggas from other gangs was scared to walk certain streets after school not because they was gonna be a target but because they thought they were gonna get caught in the crossfire between the Cobras and MLD's. Lol there's a gas station on Division cant remember the name of it but niggas was actually scared to even stop there to buy a fuckin candy bar on their way home from class because that station was known to catch a lot of stray bullets courtesy of the Spanish Cobras and MLD's. Shit was so crazy and I dont think L.A. has ever had a latino gang war on that level

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » May 25th, 2017, 10:41 am

Miltown wrote:Im still gonna say that Chi goes harder than L.A. for one reason. If you look at black L.A. vs black Chi, Id say its about even. So what does that leave? That leaves latinos and Chi latinos go a lot harder than L.A. latinos. For example, the war between the Spanish Cobras and the Maniac Latin Disciples has got to be the most vicious latino gang war in American history. Maniacs and Cobras went at it daily almost nonstop for nearly 20 years. They still goin at it today but its more on again and off again these days. But from like 92 to about 2010 it was bad. Gun fights every day after school ALL those years. I would say that each side shot at least 3 of the other side pretty much every day. They were shooting each other so much it may as well have been the Taliban vs the US Army. Shit was crazy beyond belief. Niggas from other gangs was scared to walk certain streets after school not because they was gonna be a target but because they thought they were gonna get caught in the crossfire between the Cobras and MLD's. Lol there's a gas station on Division cant remember the name of it but niggas was actually scared to even stop there to buy a fuckin candy bar on their way home from class because that station was known to catch a lot of stray bullets courtesy of the Spanish Cobras and MLD's. Shit was so crazy and I dont think L.A. has ever had a latino gang war on that level

The gang war between latinos in L.A has now led back to murder capital countries like El Salvador.

Ms 13 & 18st are dropping bodies daily

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » May 25th, 2017, 10:43 am

https://www.google.com/amp/www.latimes. ... y,amp.html

The forensic specialists here in the Salvadoran capital are routinely called to clandestine graves holding multiple corpses, or to neighborhoods where bodies have been dumped on the sidewalk. March was the deadliest month in a decade, according to tallies by the Prensa Grafica newspaper: 16 killings a day in a country with far fewer people than Los Angeles County.

LionTheOracle

Unread post by LionTheOracle » May 26th, 2017, 8:50 pm

Miltown wrote:Im still gonna say that Chi goes harder than L.A. for one reason. If you look at black L.A. vs black Chi, Id say its about even. So what does that leave? That leaves latinos and Chi latinos go a lot harder than L.A. latinos. For example, the war between the Spanish Cobras and the Maniac Latin Disciples has got to be the most vicious latino gang war in American history. Maniacs and Cobras went at it daily almost nonstop for nearly 20 years. They still goin at it today but its more on again and off again these days. But from like 92 to about 2010 it was bad. Gun fights every day after school ALL those years. I would say that each side shot at least 3 of the other side pretty much every day. They were shooting each other so much it may as well have been the Taliban vs the US Army. Shit was crazy beyond belief. Niggas from other gangs was scared to walk certain streets after school not because they was gonna be a target but because they thought they were gonna get caught in the crossfire between the Cobras and MLD's. Lol there's a gas station on Division cant remember the name of it but niggas was actually scared to even stop there to buy a fuckin candy bar on their way home from class because that station was known to catch a lot of stray bullets courtesy of the Spanish Cobras and MLD's. Shit was so crazy and I dont think L.A. has ever had a latino gang war on that level
Again, in reality L.A. gangs don't really care. We don't war and kill to impress anyone, it's literally because there's unpredictable crime occurring based on territory and growing personal issues between gang members.
No one goes to another city walking around with their chest out in the middle of a dangerous ghetto saying "my city goes harder". It just doesn't happen. But again L.A. is doing better in crime and I'm proud of that, with that said there are still many suffer and still communities battling with gang wars and it's hard to see funeral procession for teenagers and men in their young 20's.
If you're looking for an argument of who goes harder you certainly won't get it from me. I spent 20 years in a hell hole called L.A. and now I'm 31 and happy to be here but hurting for those I left behind.
I don't feel a sense of endearment in being a high murder and high crime rate city.

What I can say, because my wife is from the East is Los Angeles has the best infrastructure in all the historic ghettos in L.A. You don't see under maintained buildings and projects. You see beautifully painted homes and apartments constantly being invested into by the city. Everything is changing here and the gangs are going to have to adapt or fade into the past. But sure, Chi town and NY can have a high murder rate but that's very sad that blacks in those cities are being so beat down by the circumstances given even 60 years after their gangs establishment.

Miltown

Unread post by Miltown » May 27th, 2017, 6:10 pm

LionTheOracle wrote:
Again, in reality L.A. gangs don't really care. We don't war and kill to impress anyone, it's literally because there's unpredictable crime occurring based on territory and growing personal issues between gang members.
No one goes to another city walking around with their chest out in the middle of a dangerous ghetto saying "my city goes harder". It just doesn't happen. But again L.A. is doing better in crime and I'm proud of that, with that said there are still many suffer and still communities battling with gang wars and it's hard to see funeral procession for teenagers and men in their young 20's.
If you're looking for an argument of who goes harder you certainly won't get it from me. I spent 20 years in a hell hole called L.A. and now I'm 31 and happy to be here but hurting for those I left behind.
I don't feel a sense of endearment in being a high murder and high crime rate city.

What I can say, because my wife is from the East is Los Angeles has the best infrastructure in all the historic ghettos in L.A. You don't see under maintained buildings and projects. You see beautifully painted homes and apartments constantly being invested into by the city. Everything is changing here and the gangs are going to have to adapt or fade into the past. But sure, Chi town and NY can have a high murder rate but that's very sad that blacks in those cities are being so beat down by the circumstances given even 60 years after their gangs establishment.

You got some nice fuckin houses in LA even in the hood

LionTheOracle

Unread post by LionTheOracle » May 27th, 2017, 8:48 pm

That's what every black city/community should be on. Why are we happy with living in cities that look like they were bombed by WW2 planes while everything surrounding us looks beautiful. Our priorities are extremely backwards. Black people in urbanized areas often rather live prosperously. We can have it all.

Miltown

Unread post by Miltown » May 28th, 2017, 9:46 am

LionTheOracle wrote:That's what every black city/community should be on. Why are we happy with living in cities that look like they were bombed by WW2 planes while everything surrounding us looks beautiful. Our priorities are extremely backwards. Black people in urbanized areas often rather live prosperously. We can have it all.

Ay man. Whats the real deal with the 18 vs MS 13 war? The media always portrays MS as the worlds most dangerous gang. But Ive heard from lots of people who seem to be in the know that 18 had the upper hand during most of the years of their war. Personally I believe the latter cuz MS seems to have built their rep on killing kids and neutrons as to where 18 seems to stay true to the streets and keep the bangin to the enemy. But youre out there so you know better than me. Who was really winnin that shit?

LionTheOracle

Unread post by LionTheOracle » May 28th, 2017, 4:52 pm

I see 18st Graffiti everywhere in L.A. no matter what gang controls the area. They obviously show a more overt presence. I don't know if I've ever actually see MS13 graffiti. I don't believe they have territory in California. They operate more like a cartel.