Broadway Gang

Many neighborhoods can not maintain themselves with the level of competition. They may get pulled into other neighborhoods or they just fade out. Only discuss those areas from LOS ANGELES that are gone.
LionTheOracle
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Broadway Gang

Unread post by LionTheOracle » September 18th, 2017, 4:12 pm

Allgedly pushed back away from Bethune Middle School after their first full brawl with the Crips in 1969
This is the first rival of the Crips.

I don't know if they have any connection to the modernized Broadway Gangster Crips.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Broadway Gang

Unread post by bgcasper » September 20th, 2017, 4:46 am

they must have thats a good question for interview

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 20th, 2017, 4:47 am

broadway hoover 52 have the same roots it would be interesting to digg on this one

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » September 22nd, 2017, 1:02 pm

LionTheOracle wrote:Allgedly pushed back away from Bethune Middle School after their first full brawl with the Crips in 1969
This is the first rival of the Crips.

I don't know if they have any connection to the modernized Broadway Gangster Crips.
The Broadway gang that AC Moses talks about were located South of Slauson in the 60s and 70s. The modern Broadway Gangsters Crips are north of Slauson in the 50s. Not sure if there is any relation between the two sets.

LionTheOracle

Unread post by LionTheOracle » September 22nd, 2017, 5:57 pm

Yes they start a few blocks south of 52 Broadway Gangster Crips, don't know if there is any relation.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 22nd, 2017, 7:49 pm

yall talk about two different broadway the one in ac book are in 77 street apartment mostly miles family
the other one by the 50's dont know if they the same broadway dont think they are

LionTheOracle

Unread post by LionTheOracle » September 23rd, 2017, 10:25 pm

[quote="bgcasper"]yall talk about two different broadway the one in ac book are in 77 street apartment mostly miles family
the other one by the 50's dont know if they the same broadway dont think they are[/quote]

The Myles Family moved to the westside, they weren't on 77th anymore after 1970 I think. They weren't called Broadway gang they were called the 77th St. or Fig Boys according to A.C. He never referred to them as Broadway gang.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 23rd, 2017, 11:59 pm

yeah tru he said they the fig boys on 77 st and broadway and constantly talkin about richard so the miles fam was figueroa boys and i guess their east was broadway ..i mean after all that do u think fig boys did gave birth do denva lane as i read in many places

LionTheOracle

Unread post by LionTheOracle » September 24th, 2017, 9:03 pm

[quote="bgcasper"]yeah tru he said they the fig boys on 77 st and broadway and constantly talkin about richard so the miles fam was figueroa boys and i guess their east was broadway ..i mean after all that do u think fig boys did gave birth do denva lane as i read in many places[/quote]

Nope too far away, they turned Main St Swans.

Here they are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgGQpfZwwdM

LionTheOracle

Unread post by LionTheOracle » September 24th, 2017, 9:18 pm

So that video I posted literally says the Myles family was at that Figg Boys / Main Street annual picnic, so it doesn't get more solid than that, they were considered "first generation Swans"

So that pretty much answers the question as to what happened to the Myles family / Figg Boys.

Another user has a convo with Zo regarding this

"I know for a fact, a swans moved on Raymond street in the middle 70s. Plus 79 st Swans is right down the street. Alot of the first generation crips Little brothers didn't follow their foot steps. Swans never liked the Crips. Swans fought for alot of that area."

"Originally, MSS, & MSB stood for Main Street Swans and Main Street Swans Blood and/or Main Street Bloods. They considered themselves West Side Swans also. The East Side Swans or ESS Were the Mad Swans. Subtlety, WS Swans felt they had more of a say so and better than the ESS because they were the originals and didn't have a Crip past. Don't get me wrong, not all felt that way. But there was those. In my opinion the ESS Were more front lining than the WS MSB or MSS. Various reasons. They had to prove themselves, plus you had different Crip sets trying revert them or that that area back to Crip hood. But ESS stood their ground. In the early 80s is when The ESS started pushing MSB Mad Swans Blood. And everybody else got on board. This move brought MSB together as one."

viewtopic.php?t=51298

This goes with the fact if nothing else that A.C. Moses remarks them in his book as a new gang that took over Crips old territory and Raymond Washington was not welcomed in that territory.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 26th, 2017, 9:29 pm

yyeah ...there was one of em with led on his belly another with knife stabbing ..for that era thats more than a declaration of war

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 26th, 2017, 9:30 pm

but broadway thats another story they from the 50's also who heard about bonsalo crips when bonsalo boys supposed to gave brims ?

LionTheOracle

Unread post by LionTheOracle » September 27th, 2017, 7:57 am

A.C. Moses clarify's in his interview with Kev Mac that Broadway Gang and Richard Myles gang were two different gangs with two different stories.

A.C. thought he was have to fight the Broadway gang eventually, but didn't by coincidence. It was with Richard Myles gang that he had a tight relationship (specifically with Richard)

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 27th, 2017, 8:40 am

would be interresting if broadway gave birth to bgc 52 wich include hoova gangster cause both gang same the same roots ...
another big question nobody asked which hoova set was accuse of killing raymond i know the war ecc vs hoova was related to that or maybe another myth i would love to get that cleared

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 27th, 2017, 8:42 am

war ecc vs hoova history never got really interviewed no real big g hoova got the mic so far or even ecc og with part on that era

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 27th, 2017, 8:44 am

batman davis might need real kev style interview cause he did some main stream hollywood doc so far