Passes

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Miltown
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Ames Ia

Passes

Unread post by Miltown » October 7th, 2017, 3:16 pm

Is it true that no blood and no crip will give each other passes under any circumstance? In Milwaukee and Chicago we will give passes if we aint beefin with your particular set. But unless we at war we aint gonna shoot some random ass king just to shoot a king. We gotta have a reason to do dirt like that. I rode with MLDd and we supposed to be enemies with Counts cuz they under the 5. But Ive never really crossed paths with Counts on a regular basis so it was no reason to beef when I did see em.

But I always hear that la crips and bloods are supposed to always shoot on sight unless its those few spots where they can be together without it. But Im naive to west coast politics.

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Re: Passes

Unread post by bkstomp3 » October 24th, 2017, 10:08 pm

It depends how you get caught slippin, who catch you slippin and your face card. Get packed out
by hand full of dudes or get jacked for being out of bounds are most of what ive known at worst, if they dont just bang on you and talk shit amd give you a pass If your face gets recognized and your a banger, then it can get worst or stay same.