Prediction of Gangs in 1975 By Man Suffers Lightning Strike

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
LionTheOracle
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Prediction of Gangs in 1975 By Man Suffers Lightning Strike

Unread post by LionTheOracle » November 23rd, 2017, 11:14 pm

Boxes 1, 2 & 3 showed the mood of America in the aftermath of the war in Southeast Asia. They revealed scenes of spiritual loss in our country that were byproducts of that war, which weakened the structure of America & eventually the world. The scenes were prisoners of war, weak & wasted from hunger, as they waited in the rugged prisons of North Vietnam for American ambassadors to come & free them. I could feel their fear & then despair when they realized one by one that no help would be forthcoming & that they would live out their remaining years as slaves in jungle prisons.

These were the MIAs, those military men considered "missing in action." The MIAs were already an issue in 1975, but they were used as a starting point in the visions to show an America that was slipping into spiritual decline. I could see America falling into enormous debt. This came to me as scenes of money going out of a room much faster than it was coming in. Through some kind of telepathy, I was aware that this money represented the increase in the national debt & that it spelled danger down the road. I also saw people waiting in long lines for the basics of life like clothing & food.

Many scenes of spiritual hunger came from the first two boxes as well. I saw people who were transparent in such a way as to reveal that they were hollow. This hollowness, it was explained to me telepathically, was caused by a loss of faith in America & what it stood for. The war in Southeast Asia had combined with inflation & distrust in our government to create a spiritual void. This void was added to by our loss of love for God. This spiritual depravity resulted in a number of shocking visions: people rioting & looting because they wanted more material goods than they had, kids shooting other kids with high-powered rifles, criminals stealing cars, young men firing on other young men from the windows of cars. Scenes like these played out in front of me like scenes from a gangster movie.

Most of the criminals were children or adolescents that no one cared about. As I watched image after image, it became painfully clear to me that these kids had no family units, & as a result, they were acting like wolves. I was confused because I couldn't figure out how American children could be left to roam & murder. Didn't they have parental guidance? I wondered. How could such a thing happen in our country?

http://www.qsl.net/w5www/brinkley.html

Dannion Brinkley was featured in an episode of Unsolved Mysteries as a result of his predictions he made in 1975.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Re: Prediction of Gangs in 1975 By Man Suffers Lightning Strike

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » November 25th, 2017, 1:48 pm

good shit

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » November 25th, 2017, 6:51 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJxb7CY13uc 2 million of vietnamese died in a chemical war yall was on the devil side during that war and now yall financing isis yall killed kadafi now slavery back in the region ...usa is the problem of the world

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » November 26th, 2017, 12:13 pm

so casper you been on here for a minute. havent chopped it up with you. your vietnamese/thai/french in france or? how yall started crippin? i saw a documentary of a black gang called triad crips they had the english accent. how bloods and crips make it to the uk?

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » November 26th, 2017, 12:17 pm

i understand you roamed cali before. how would you compare the streets where your from with here? how are the police different? excuse my ignorance yall cameras everywhere everywhere right, so how does that affect ya bangin?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » November 27th, 2017, 6:17 am

yes victorious its europe but there is similarities due to main culture for minority being the multi racial hollweird shit so we pretty much caught the same type of virus its a long story bro but in paris the first gang to rise against nazi gangs alike spook hunters was in mid 70's and had similar names like usa and some los angles ones the main one was black panters than the del vikings the bounce the ducky boys the crazy boys the black devils the black dragons the black eagles than it grew from that era of gladiator fight to strickly project style of gangs who control and capitalise in pjs and war with others but it dont involve colors but project names

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 27th, 2017, 6:19 am

now its hard core with technologie but they still hold the pj down and pigs still afraid

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 27th, 2017, 6:20 am

recently i wasnt there it was martial law but seems things didnt change too much from report i get

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » November 27th, 2017, 10:29 am

i stumpled on a post here made by a couple main triad crips and people knowledgable of that area. after reading i have a better understanding on the black panther and crip movement over there. i remember reading an article also here about austrailians creating a booyah tribe gang. the original booyah tribe embraced them. in a sense thats a more wise than what gang culture here pushes which is shutting them down by all means nessessary. since the originals know what itll lead to at the end they can show them a better way. in this life we know hate consumes and once the line is crossed, good luck.

can you lace us ignorant americans on martial law? it is said to have started on american soil.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 27th, 2017, 8:22 pm

soldiaz patrolin and u get stripped home invaded without juge havin to give a shit or order shit lol

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 27th, 2017, 8:24 pm

im in thailand now and plan on stayin there lol much peace here

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » November 27th, 2017, 9:03 pm

Krazy..

Whats the cost of living to live good in thailand? Like a beach house?

Thailand is known for their trannys lol.. Heard partying out there is fun though without the trannys. I been to thailand when i was a kid so i didnt get to explore much but cambodia man i cant stand the huminity and those money hungry people. Even your family is looking for an oppurtunity to do you dirty.

Them thai eses though lol they really bangin?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 28th, 2017, 12:08 pm

no we dont do those things here we follow our family village temple monk king ..siam thats our gang and our og is named rama 9 and he rest in heaven we are his sons and we follow his path of autosufficiency that our way of puttin work to feed our village

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 28th, 2017, 12:09 pm

there is places were tourist go and have fun and do their gang thang but i live in countryside tribal type of lifestyle lol

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 28th, 2017, 12:14 pm

honestly i dont eat meat i have a wife 4 kids i love her and pray the lord to make me loyal and i dont plan on having any sexual relation out of my couple hopefully until my last breath ..all that violence i was adicted of is a poison and i took me years to undrestand that lil fact ...well im on the process of learning more much peace love and blessing your way bro

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 28th, 2017, 12:22 pm

a beach house its very rare and they rarely have the proper land title i live like 2km from a beach its kinna better for tsunami ... well the first house i baught in a nice real estate with security guard club house lake and buddha mountain view 2km from the beach in between two major temple of thailand ..i bought it 1.5 million bath during the year 2001 now its way more expensive since phuket became like accapulco but i sold my boat in phillipine and im planing on goin agriculture bio with aquatechnik in the countryside and to take time to teach thai boxing and shaolin kung fu wanna pass my techs to my children thats why im into a different way now

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 28th, 2017, 12:31 pm

talkin about cambodia vietnam for us the oversea asians bro i exactly know what u mean ...i found it the hard way in 1993 i was sended back to my mothers village in south vietnam not far from your country cuzz no lie it was to the point of me havin 8 viet lining up on nha trang beach gettin knocc one after another i ended up opening a muay thai school for orphan on the beach it was a crazy experience were i nearly died but i lived to the fullest nos like a viet kieu i was with the bro and my cuzzin cyclo hustlin t shirt on the beach and teachin muay thai to kids ahahaha when i could escape to thailand i became a diver there and started that diving hustle in the andaman sea cause those muay thai fight was hard as fucc and didnt pay enuf

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » November 28th, 2017, 7:28 pm

Yeah bro in cambodia not that ago there were islands being sold for only a few racks! Missed out!

I would love to go hiking in Asia and swim in the natrual pools sippin on coconuts watching the falls.

Good luck on your spiritial journey bro!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 28th, 2017, 7:49 pm

bro pass by say hi if u go in south thailand mi casa es su casa

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » November 29th, 2017, 12:26 pm

Get the pad see ew ready lol

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 29th, 2017, 6:42 pm

the lil homies came in hollyday they did a video lololol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIOqd7_FugE

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » December 1st, 2017, 9:52 am

They sound very aggressive lol. Check out this British tagger/rapper reppin for Srok Khmer

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » December 1st, 2017, 10:04 am

This ones a trip..sometimes it takes an outsider lookin in to better explain whats goin on.

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Sydney

Unread post by OziHomie » December 12th, 2017, 8:36 am

Agent orange - an exfoliant used by america in the vietnam war was manufactured in australia. companys such as union cabide had set up on the banks of sydney harbor and were producing all kinds of chemicals and dumping barrelloads under ground and into the harbor. those parts of the harbor now have signs posted saying no fishing as to this day the fish are contaminated... but not to be outdone in the past ten years all that land which is mostly waterfront was developed into modern apartments and sold to chinese buyers who had no idea of the history of those sites ..i had a friend who worked on the olympic stadium site in sydney when we hosted the 2000 olympics and while they were excavating they uncovered hundreds of barrels of chemical waste dating back probably to vietnam war and instead of clearing it they dug a deeper pit and buried it again.. now when you drive around some of the new suburbs around there which were all sold off to indian and chinese investors you can smell a strong rotten egg funk in the air... little do all those property investors know they are living on a massive chemical waste dump site ..

my take on gang and the explosion of gangs in america - well ive followed gangsterism from a young age and having a father who was a hardcore gangster in his life i was able to draw some conclusions.. firstly i expected gangs to explode in america mostly coz of things like poverty and income disparity that is happening there ... putting people in projects and not providing jobs and incomes and then persecuting them is a cocktail for gangs so it doesnt surprise me that america and other countries have huge gang numbers and high levels of violence infact i often worry it will happen in australia and perhaps the only reason it hasnt happened here is coz we got very strong gun control laws and very high strict policing levels and surveilance but we also dont have ghettos or projects - not like america does. the divisions between the haves and have not has widened so far that most likely gangs will continue to grow in numbers and eventually i predict rather than harm each other will form strong bonds and unions to fight the system which is forcing their hands ... eventually the poor and disadvantaged will realise that by killing each other they only serving what the "man" wants anyway... so it is counter productive to be doing that to each other as it wont ever force an improvment where it is needed. but in the meantime i think gang violence has rocked the american elites enough to be worried at this time ... hence why the law has such a heavy hand over there and increasingly heavy it seems ... from my point of view as a non american looking in, it is not only gangs that pose a problem to security in society.. the impoverishment of citizens has extended outside of ghettos and projects and into the middle class so now you even got middle class whites commiting among the most heinous crimes like mass shootings or mass frauds ... clearly america will one day need to rethink what type of society it wants to be .. i can inform you all that some of your richest citizens are now buying up here in australia as we are a safe haven

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 12th, 2017, 11:01 pm

interresting welcome here