Tommy 'Big Joker' Ross from 8 Tray on the 'Ear Hustle' Podcast

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
comptonblockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Tommy 'Big Joker' Ross from 8 Tray on the 'Ear Hustle' Podcast

Unread post by comptonblockz » November 27th, 2017, 7:38 am

LionTheOracle
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Tommy 'Big Joker' Ross from 8 Tray on the 'Ear Hustle' Podcast

Unread post by LionTheOracle » November 27th, 2017, 8:14 am

Great stuff thanks!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 2nd, 2017, 7:41 pm

really great stuff thanks for posting...man ...he killed their rider but their retaliation was ...how can i put it .... coward ass action ..zero respect ...may his family rest in heaven ...

LionTheOracle

Unread post by LionTheOracle » December 2nd, 2017, 10:52 pm

LionTheOracle

Unread post by LionTheOracle » December 2nd, 2017, 11:08 pm

bgcasper wrote:really great stuff thanks for posting...man ...he killed their rider but their retaliation was ...how can i put it .... coward ass action ..zero respect ...may his family rest in heaven ...
We have to take a step back here... You're talking about what we call in the international community a war crime. When non combatants are targeted and eliminated as collateral damage.
The Nazi's committed war crimes, but the problem is they intended to be the victors. Victors aren't punished for war crimes. The psychology of creating an enemy to the most zealot combatant makes no reach to high. I compare these Rollin 60's to the SS of the Nazi regime where as the normal soldier who just serves to serves to survive the Wehrmacht, or regular armed forces.

In order to protect the lives of the innocent we have to rethink and re-evaluate the way to choose to deal with the gang problem from the perspective as home owners in our communities. The larger approach was obvious which is education, and discipline for our growing generations. But what until then? Keep our heads down, pray, turn out the lights, lock the doors, stay in the house, use sprinkler systems, and don't stay out too late?
We are forced to adhere to some of suppression, rather directly or indirectly.

Americans citizens at home are experts at not acting, not planning, or leaving the most important issues to the decision of bureaucrats. While gang advocates tell us we're wrong to be upset, outraged or to look at these combatants as intimidate threats to us and our children.

Growing up in L.A. I was powerless, just like every other young black man. I used tactics of desperation and lying to get me out of tight situations. Over 40 years, multigenerational epidemics such as gang violence continues to occur while we are told the problem is just to big to do anything about.

LionTheOracle

Unread post by LionTheOracle » December 2nd, 2017, 11:23 pm

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 3rd, 2017, 7:07 pm

now ...i personnally dont think they intended that murder i think they thought his 15 year old bro was a banger or they might think it was joker them dude may have send some rooks to do the dirt ... and everything went sour from that once you got a body u try to leave no witness it sound like it got out of hands out of emotion and rookiness dont think it was a cold ass plan aiming at joker mama and bro

LionTheOracle

Unread post by LionTheOracle » December 4th, 2017, 2:15 pm

The question of intent is a bit lesser of a question. The permeating factors that lead to collateral damage is well known in war. But the question I ask is how do the communites that live among the warring gangs with various levels of zeal among their ranks. Gangs rather us pretend to be civilians like it's conventional warfare but its not, and the communities have to strategize a way to live without constant oppression.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » August 23rd, 2019, 6:17 pm

that was a great interview, short though