83’s vs 83’s?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
HoneyBadger527
If in the United States: New York
What city do you live in now?: Roosevelt

83’s vs 83’s?

Unread post by HoneyBadger527 » November 28th, 2017, 1:32 pm

Has the 83 Gangsters and 83 Hoover’s ever war each other?

LionTheOracle
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: 83’s vs 83’s?

Unread post by LionTheOracle » November 28th, 2017, 1:55 pm

Yes, there's been beef in the past right now it's whatever no big issues but every now and then you see that area tapped off.... Sad... I almost wana cry sometimes knowing that our hoods can never calm down. It's always on some evil ignorant shit. No get money together and rise shit...

Otherwise I remember being at the McDonalds on Manchester and Normandie because we were ditching WHS. 3 ETHoovers came in and immediately one couldnt wait to come mess with us. He was dingy and had holes in his clothes so you know he wasnt giving any care. We were all sitting right next to each other and he had to lean in each one of our faces and tell us he was from 83 Hoover. We're 15 year old kids, we didn't give a shit, but he got to my boy Jason and told him to take off his watch. He said hell naw. And dude said on 83 Hoover take off your watch. Jason said "My brother from 83"...
The dude said "I'm FROM 83 HOOVER!" To clarify that was not connected in anyway and that makes no difference. The other Gee's came over and tried to calm him down and said man its not that serious leave these lil niggas alone. I'm thinking man grown ass man banging hard on 14 and 15 year olds just ditchin school to get a break from crazy ass WHS.

Either way man I had a girl who lived in the 83 Hoovers I went to go see lol, and it was something. I never saw anyone out in the day but when that sun went down, I wasnt going out side for shit. I could hear dudes out there on the block but you know what I was there for so I wasn't breaking the script. I kept to the house I was there for and she knew and respected that I had no business trying to play tough guy going outside to meddle in some BS i wasn't apart of.