Gangster Bloods

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
HoneyBadger527
If in the United States: New York
What city do you live in now?: Roosevelt

Gangster Bloods

Unread post by HoneyBadger527 » December 7th, 2017, 10:30 am

Would their ever be a gangster blood car? VNGB CPFGB IFGB WGB CMGB DLGB MGB

LionTheOracle
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Gangster Bloods

Unread post by LionTheOracle » December 7th, 2017, 2:44 pm

Are you referring to Prison, or the streets? The streets you have an immediate issue as the Lanes and Family's are rivals and have been for a while now. I remember going to a liquor store after work a few years ago in Family territory close to my parents home. We hoped out our trucks same time parked really close. I had a Bud Light race car jacket with the crown on the B for the nostalgia really, it wasn't for the symbolism. I was wearing my shirt and tie with that so that helped. It was about 11pm so really dark. They stared me down real quick and it's 1 to 4 of them. We went in the store all together. They made it clear they just came back from a DL hood meeting but they didn't trip on me. We exchanged quick looks, and real recognized real. They could have taken advantage of the situation and really did damage but they showed love so shots out to the DL's for showing a brother love. I was just a working man trying to keep my life together.

As far as a car any thing is possible but the involvement would probably be minimal especially with gang recruitment at a decade low.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 7th, 2017, 6:56 pm

well that car existed and got self tore down with that recent war dlg vs ifg

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » September 20th, 2018, 11:30 am

bgcasper wrote:well that car existed and got self tore down with that recent war dlg vs ifg
I think it is already like that , all the bloods vs bloods beefs seem to the same as the Crip vs crips beefs

Ifg gets along with etg , and dlb rumored to be coo or non direct violent tords 60's , and it seems to go on & on like that , but big u said in his interview with breakfast club that bz don't beef with bz that hard as ca vs cz and that is there downfall , as in terms of the rap game gduz that's why there's all these gay damu rappers coming out gduz they don't checvk themselves ,

Like lil sodi vs nipsey lol I guess , don't really gee too many c on c beefs in the rap game either , jooba loc doesn't collaboration with Vince Staples and that's bout it

But yeah I think there is a low key GB vs BG but it's not as obvious as GC vs CG

But at least all bloods are 2x's at least until 93 east coast bloods came about