Compton blueline station

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Pico2jeff
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Compton blueline station

Unread post by Pico2jeff » December 9th, 2017, 10:56 am

What gangs are at and around the Compton blueline station? I used 2 go out their 2 buy bird food for my rollers and niggas was always deep up there selling passes. Also what hood is around Santa fe and El Segundo? Right down the street around Alameda i see Largo hitups.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Compton blueline station

Unread post by bgcasper » December 9th, 2017, 7:55 pm

compton blue line is in the heart of cvtf and east of station them tanas use to be around west of it trees can be seen ..but the main transit area is like hollywood everybody can pass by there segundo and fe well its buzy area just one bloc of the famous hmc interview well its more like a contested area with banning and their brothers los paragon vs los padrinos are just 1 blocc south even some crew like adr some crips on the fe from tana or pogc but mostly south of segundo them tana got one apartment complex on the fe one blocc south of that intersection i would say this intersection is not own by largo thats sure they not even owning nothing there but if u go west bound from there u will bump into largo land

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 9th, 2017, 8:03 pm

the industrial zone is kinna what separate largo from those hoods like cblp lvp bng cv3 and largo would go there and do a lot of hits up cvtf use to do the same back years ago so that zone between fe and alameda is like a buffer zone and varrio from more east like largo and cvtf would ride there doin hit up misssions but that dont mean they own that area ...banning and oak street are the two barrios that do owns patch of trailer land in that industrial zone

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 9th, 2017, 8:04 pm

i meant varrio from more west like cvtf can we correct our post please let us correct our post please

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » December 10th, 2017, 12:02 am

Shit when i was used 2 pass through the compton station it was always a bunch of crips hangin up there selling passes and chillin like it was their hood. 1 time i did see a cholo on a lowrider bike but crips was always up there. i did used 2 see cvtf hitups all around just north of the station but never seen any members. Niggas was getting shot and killed up there about 7yrs ago i know a nutty blocc got killed but i still dont know who them niggas was hangin out. they was like 20 deep sometimes i know they was crips because of what they was wearing. Do tanas and cvtf beef?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 10th, 2017, 3:53 am

well i had beef in 03 at that station with tanas so they defenetly there they was sellin tokens ...the cvtf are north of that and also west of it ...were the spot were u had lantana hits up vs tf well thats the transit bus station were crips from all over cpt u even had grapes there

LionTheOracle

Unread post by LionTheOracle » December 10th, 2017, 1:15 pm

Back in the 00's I stayed seeing Watts Crips up there pressing the line looking for bounty hunters. I didn't bang then but I still had to stay ready and was always on edge since my best friend lived in the area. We always had a story to tell about that area.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 10th, 2017, 8:29 pm

true i was passin there like 3 or 4 time per week and they always had presence remember i was cool with one of em so the day them jumpin on some cross atlantic piru security sided with rus and than i back them against security it ended like a small riot were i got arrested at the end lol still remember the name of that peta roll squad dude name joker face they was always posted in front before they builded that new transit even tf elm st apartment wasnt tore down yet... its the era when gangster from tana was in jail before that during otg era tanas was all over the autozone and often posted with grapes at the station and tf are the mexican controlin that area they always kept distance from tanas while not beefing with em they never got tight like cv3 would be with em but cv3 bg would be on the other side of tana territory and the cv3 cutdowners be in poccet front area

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » December 11th, 2017, 1:27 pm

When i was passing thru the grapes used 2 be bangin at the 103st station waiting for niggas 2 get off.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 13th, 2017, 7:50 pm

true in front of blue gate mafia ..mad doggin and i noticed they were more hyped up over there