List of hood hoppers

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Pico2jeff
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

List of hood hoppers

Unread post by Pico2jeff » December 26th, 2017, 9:57 am

Yall know anyone growing up who switched hoods? Heres my list
40s to 30s
Bsv to ws 20s
Cpf to 60s
Cpp to r100 blocc
Grape to 52pbb
Grape to swans
Mob to Broadway
The craziest 1 was the cpf who turned 60s. He had a brother frm 60s and used to go on brynhurst and 63 flamed up and nobody would fuck with him. I heard he turned 60s because the cpf killed his big homie on a accident. Also the nigga frm grape who turned swans almost started a war between the hacienda village and swans because the homie frm hvb wanted that nigga fade but the swan nigga big homie was talkin about bussin if anybody fucked with his lil homie. The 52pbb was siding with the homie frm hvb because he rode with them

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Re: List of hood hoppers

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » December 26th, 2017, 11:25 am

Dumbest shit ive heard is fools hood hopping making whole hoods beefing.

I got homies from both those ese hoods. Ese beef lasts generations amd generations. What a waste.

LionTheOracle

Unread post by LionTheOracle » December 29th, 2017, 12:50 am

"The craziest 1 was the cpf who turned 60s. He had a brother frm 60s and used to go on brynhurst and 63 flamed up and nobody would fuck with him."

I think I know this dude. I was paranoid when he switched because I didn't want him to point me out. I just got jumped in when I heard he switched if we talking about the same person. Short stalky guy?

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » December 29th, 2017, 10:11 am

LionTheOracle wrote:"The craziest 1 was the cpf who turned 60s. He had a brother frm 60s and used to go on brynhurst and 63 flamed up and nobody would fuck with him."

I think I know this dude. I was paranoid when he switched because I didn't want him to point me out. I just got jumped in when I heard he switched if we talking about the same person. Short stalky guy?
Damn yup he was short stocky lightskin they called him tiny b red from cpf 68st he was with the bizz but changed 2 tiny scooter from 60s brynhurst gang. We was in a group home together last i heard he got 80yrs for robbing a bank with some ugc niggas. He got locked up like around 06 the same year that Og from 60s got killed by a 20 blood on Crenshaw and 63rd everybody was trippin

LionTheOracle

Unread post by LionTheOracle » January 2nd, 2018, 1:41 pm

Pico2jeff wrote:
LionTheOracle wrote:"The craziest 1 was the cpf who turned 60s. He had a brother frm 60s and used to go on brynhurst and 63 flamed up and nobody would fuck with him."

Damn yup he was short stocky lightskin they called him tiny b red from cpf 68st he was with the bizz but changed 2 tiny scooter from 60s brynhurst gang. We was in a group home together last i heard he got 80yrs for robbing a bank with some ugc niggas. He got locked up like around 06 the same year that Og from 60s got killed by a 20 blood on Crenshaw and 63rd everybody was trippin
Yeah I remember exactly when he switched, he tried to press me a couple of times back in the day since we were around the same age but I literally didn't think anything of him as he wasn't physically imposing but when he switched I was paranoid that he would point me out to others. Funny enough that ended up happening to me anyway by a guy who was suppose to be a friend of mine. I would never jeopardize a friends life to make myself look good for others and that's when I decided just to leave the scene. I found nothing authentic about the hood life.

BootsieChapo
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: DC

Unread post by BootsieChapo » January 6th, 2018, 2:05 pm

Niggas been hood hop'n since day 1...

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » January 7th, 2018, 4:23 am

I know a cat that's been from every hood in the north side Pasadena , and his twin sister too lol , he supposed to be from PRAC3xz with PDL tatted on his chest lol , his sis used to be from Alta and then turned ADL. Lol then went Alta again lol , I know alotta marks I knowa homie who was beefing with all racz and then joined RAC 120 , then they rat pacvked him out when they found his past lol smh

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » January 7th, 2018, 10:44 am

Some hood hoppers is koo. Their old hood was trash at the time.

Some hoods helped other hoods grow. Then beef it. Or some helped each other grow. Then youll have that kat who made an alliance happen claim both hoods.

Then theres that mob mentallity of haterism.

Those who against the grain and stayed down shitty geta the utmost respect. The real ones will recognize later down the lane.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Unread post by shaolinmonche » January 8th, 2018, 7:19 pm

VictoriousHTZ wrote:Some hood hoppers is koo. Their old hood was trash at the time.

Some hoods helped other hoods grow. Then beef it. Or some helped each other grow. Then youll have that kat who made an alliance happen claim both hoods.

Then theres that mob mentallity of haterism.

Those who against the grain and stayed down shitty geta the utmost respect. The real ones will recognize later down the lane.
You sound like a bonafide hood hopper. Lol

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » January 8th, 2018, 11:59 pm

Nope I just happened to be around it at the time and know OGz who have lol. Where you from shaolin?