Rollin bloods

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Rollin bloods

Unread post by bgcasper » April 14th, 2018, 8:32 pm

the rolling 130's pirus was also an early athen park set who started at the south of the park maybe they one of the first rollin

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » May 9th, 2018, 9:37 pm

HEADHUNNAGANGX4 wrote:Yeah that's rolling 30 piru , but yeah Alex said it himself in 10 oldest damu gangs rolling 20's bloods the oldest blood gang there was different rolling 20 gangs back to the 1920's , now nhb and outlaws are the two left out of all the different ones , nhb used to be HFB Hoover family bloods ,and swans was the first blood gang ,
The oldest would be the Eastside 20s Outlaws.

Pico2jeff
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Pico2jeff » May 15th, 2018, 10:25 am

I have to correct myself. The 60s was the first Rollin gang. Harlem 30s came 2nd. 20 bloods came 3rd and 30 and 40 piru came 4th. The rest started claiming Rollin at a later time

VSxOC
If in the United States: New York
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Unread post by VSxOC » November 28th, 2019, 2:44 am

HEADHUNNAGANGX4 wrote:
April 14th, 2018, 7:56 pm
What happened to the subject of rolling bloods , I started the off subject and the literal minds ran off with that lol smh , and I heard suwhoop was started by big wy as he said on the song he started the whoop literally , and a homie of mine said he did as well , but I think I heard him say once a female started it , but did eneone get to the bottom of rolling bloods last I spoke on it , 20 bloods started the term rolling , rolling 20s means 1920s and there were multiple 20 gangs then , but I think I heard on Kev mac that 60s started it ,

Neighborhood and Rollin are synonymous in the 20's. Westside 20's are the original neighborhoods PRE BLOOD/CRIP but they were always anti-crip. the Original Rollings were an alliance of Anti-Crip groups Out of the 20's east to west thats why crips could NEVER penetrate the 20's, but the 30's. it kills me to know that they never get that recognition OR seem to care enough to claim it because of the 60's. 30's dont jump much for the Rollin Car like that because their OG's know that history.

to the crips 111's are the first NHC and 60's are the first rolling but that was 1974 different groups of guys came about to form 60's including some ex-BISHOPS. it's a truth 20's dont want to look to either but certain guys would move out the 20's into crip areas as adolescents and take the concepts with them mixing it with crips. THAT'S why u have NHC and NHB. Rolling 60/ Rolling 20. guys jumped ship in the early days and became whole crip factions. the 20's were always anti-crip and just became red ragging Bloods by default few years later.

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » December 7th, 2019, 9:40 pm

Yeah that story geminds me of when a 20's cat said on his sg innaview d.at they started the put on process gduz cats would bang 20's and leave alot and Mark out alot