OBG KEV MAC ...ON HIS WAY TO SHAKE THE DUST OUTA STREET KNOWLEDGE

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

OBG KEV MAC ...ON HIS WAY TO SHAKE THE DUST OUTA STREET KNOWLEDGE

Unread post by bgcasper » January 23rd, 2018, 7:36 pm

ETERNAL PROPS TO KEV MAC !!!! ETERNAL PROPS TO OOOG JIMMY !!!! WHATS COMIN !!!!GONNA MAKE CERTAIN OOOG TO WEITHER COME CORRECT OR LOOSE ALL CREDIT !!! WOOUAAAOU DID U SEE HOW KEV WITH PROPER QUESTIONS PROPER KNOWLEDGE WOKE UP SOME REAL OOOG WHO ARE NOT INTO EGO BUT INTO TRUTH !!!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuvtQ8Xmjmc YOUR OPINION ON WHATS NEXT

LionTheOracle
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: OBG KEV MAC ...ON HIS WAY TO SHAKE THE DUST OUTA STREET KNOWLEDGE

Unread post by LionTheOracle » January 23rd, 2018, 9:56 pm

I love what he's doing, and i find to be a intentional remedy to L.A.'s unfortunate gift to the world. He's doing what a lot of us who grew up here want to happen which is provide a clue that we want to give something appropriate to our brothers all over the U.S. and all over the world. Let's get back to the love thing.

attila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: amsterdam

Unread post by attila » January 24th, 2018, 12:59 am

Looked to me, Munson put a little preasure on Jimmy to set the record straight though.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 24th, 2018, 6:52 pm

i dont see it that way .....i see it as ooog jimmy kinna strategie to show them alll ...all them ooog who did lie ...that u can make mystakes u may have heard fake storys but at the end once u got confronted by truth u have to come correct ..ooog jimmy is showing them how to come correct as a real man should ....

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 24th, 2018, 7:00 pm

typical ...og technik ...u make a gang meeting and on that gang meeting u self admit a sin everybody is doin on regular and volontary accept the blame confess and handle what ever come your way like a man...its a leadership technik because by doin this you show them ..that by comin correct u can still stand tall even taller .... than after that self sacrifice u than expect all sinners to follow your lead ..its like givin a last chance to the cowards to become mans ...he was not under nooobody presure ...ooog jimmy is a clever man

Gambino5
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: East

Unread post by Gambino5 » January 30th, 2018, 9:59 am

Kev need to do interviews in Northern California. Sac Town especially!