NeighborHood Block Gang (1970's) -Compton

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

NeighborHood Block Gang (1970's) -Compton

Unread post by jae » June 23rd, 2018, 6:57 pm

I'm curious on the origins. It seems like there is a relation between;

Neighborhood Block Gang -165 Street/Grandees > Nutty Blocc Crips
Neighborhood Block Piru -145 Street
Neighborhood Block Piru -151 Street

Or maybe I'm just reaching? lol. But considering the close proximate of these gangs, similar names, and the short-lived friendliness of Piru Street Boys and the Compton Crips in the beginning, is there a relation in origin? It feels like something similar to the 89 Neighborhood Families and the 89 Neighborhood Crips, on the South Eastside of L.A., but overall, I'm just curious to have some light shed on it, for personal knowledge.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: NeighborHood Block Gang (1970's) -Compton

Unread post by bgcasper » June 23rd, 2018, 8:24 pm

yeah jae i agree but the grandees project or apt before crippin was a gang called little devils ..than from little devils they became original grandees original compton crips ..than after that they did claim nayborhood blocc crips why the change from grandee o cc to naybor blocc so far noooobody even asked the question and when they changed from naybor to nutty same here nobody answer so far kev is doin nutty interview this week end im sure he will lift that veil and if he dont lets post those question on comment section under the grandees interview ...now i saw one thing is clear the grandees main enemigos was west park piru and og wpp said that 151 was down with them so it adds to the question ?????

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: NeighborHood Block Gang (1970's) -Compton

Unread post by bgcasper » June 23rd, 2018, 8:24 pm

a police gang list even listed a nutty block piru gang ???? i guess its a mystake