What's the definition of when someone says "your hood don't exist" do they mean I dont exist ? As a human being ?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

What's the definition of when someone says "your hood don't exist" do they mean I dont exist ? As a human being ?

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » September 8th, 2018, 3:58 pm

What does it mean when someone says I never heard of your hood , even though you just told them where your from ?

Didn't they technically just heard of the hood ?

Or is that a scary bitch way to diss someone hood without actually saying fucvk your hood ?

What's the definition or difference between a fake gang and a real gang ?

Is there one ?

How come no one calls Dogg pound gangsta crips a fake gang ? Lol

What is the point of gangs in the first place , what are they all trying to accomplish ?

My real originization does has a purpose in comparison to these other so called real gangs ,

As ene concious being can gee all my targeting due to all the trolling & ignoring building a concious human defense against this terminator robo cop force is the purpose ,

Why are traditional gangs put on such a high pedistool ?

What's the predicted future of gangs ? Will society accept gangs as a whole eventually ?

Rudog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: What's the definition of when someone says "your hood don't exist" do they mean I dont exist ? As a human being ?

Unread post by Rudog » October 30th, 2018, 5:25 pm

DPGC isn't really a street gang, more like a clique of rappers. They never heard of you before you said where you're from.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Re: What's the definition of when someone says "your hood don't exist" do they mean I dont exist ? As a human being ?

Unread post by shaolinmonche » October 30th, 2018, 5:54 pm

HEADHUNNAGANGX4 wrote:What does it mean when someone says I never heard of your hood , even though you just told them where your from ?

Didn't they technically just heard of the hood ?

Or is that a scary bitch way to diss someone hood without actually saying fucvk your hood ?

What's the definition or difference between a fake gang and a real gang ?

Is there one ?

How come no one calls Dogg pound gangsta crips a fake gang ? Lol

What is the point of gangs in the first place , what are they all trying to accomplish ?

My real originization does has a purpose in comparison to these other so called real gangs ,

As ene concious being can gee all my targeting due to all the trolling & ignoring building a concious human defense against this terminator robo cop force is the purpose ,

Why are traditional gangs put on such a high pedistool ?

What's the predicted future of gangs ? Will society accept gangs as a whole eventually ?
You are from a cyber gang only existant on the internet. And you're weird. Go take your meds.