Active Bloods & Crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Anonymous20

Active Bloods & Crips

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 3rd, 2003, 1:28 pm

The list below is in no particular order and I am sure to leave a few out.

1. Eight Tray Gangster Crips
2. Rollin 30s Harlem Crips
3. Rollin’ 20 N-Hood Bloods
4. Rollin’ 60 N-Hood Crips
5. Inglewood Family
6. Black P Stones- Jungle
7. East Coast Crip 76
8. Grape Street Watts
9. 74 Hoovers
10. Bounty Hunters

Others Worth Mentioning
1. Blood Stone Villians
2. East Coast Crip 62
3. East Coast Crip 118
4. Athens Park
5. Family Swans
6. 43 Gangster Crip
7. 83 Hoover

Inglewood & Compton
1. Inglewood Family
2. Santana Block
3. South Side
4. Fruit Town Piru
5. Lueders Park

Ridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Active Bloods & Crips

Unread post by Ridah » September 4th, 2003, 1:03 pm

SouthWest La...

Rollin 30s Harlem Crip Tres, 39th street, Mannn, they move shit.....main beef is 20s..but also feud with WBs on and off, feud hard with 40s all sets, and JS and City Stone Bps, FTBs also......

Rollin 40s Vernon Avenue Crip, NHC.....Main beef is with the 39th street and they move shit too...They killed two 30s recently, and in retaliation two of their members were murdered....main blood rival is the VNGBs and the Rollin 50s, they also beef with 20s, Hoovers hard, eastcoast, and JSBPS Hard....as you can see they have their hands full...ohh and their new found sparring partners...the 60s

Rollin 60s Avenues(or more commonly referred to as the Dime).....A vicious gang...recently have fallen out with 40avenues and darkside who tend to feel the 60s think they are superior to 40s in a hoodsta sense...like the 40s are babys hoodsta...the 40s also have animosity because of the 60s close relationship with the Harlem Crip Rollin 30s...If you drive through their hood, THE avenues off Jefferson and 4th, on 4th and 30th there is a wall and on it reads, Rollin 6Os x 30s, with the 20s crossed out..its apparent a 60 hit it up to anyone who can interpret graffiti and what allied set is repping the other...some of my peeps from 40s have told me theyve seen the same hit up with the 20 JSBPS and 40s crossed out, implying the 60s are allied with the 30s against the 40s....

JSBPS...dont NOBODY GO in the JUNGLES....SOME WILD NIGGAS...

I live in the leimert area so Im familiar with those and those seem to be the most active hoods...

Less active hoods in the leimert are....

30avenues...who rarely have beef..its not that their inactive they just happen not to get any enemy traffic seeing as the 39th set is right down the street and they handle the 40aves who never push beyond the 9 into the aves..the avenue 30s tend to beef more with the 20s which is apparent because they also cross out 20s first but in the 9 i tend to see the 40s crossed out way more....

thats it..everyone else is tearin shit up....ohh and spring was the season of the WESTERN WARS Where evey hood up and down western including 30s, 39thstreet, and 40s aves recently called40swestside...hoovers, etc, everybody was at war...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 5th, 2003, 7:07 am

much props 4 those infos thanks ...

whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whitekid » September 14th, 2003, 2:13 pm

the Lanes aint that active?

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » September 17th, 2003, 2:17 am

SO OF YOU GUYZ CHOICES I DON'T AGREE WITH, BUT THATS cool ESPECIALLY BOMPTON HOODS. FOR AN EXAMPLE I DON'T THINK SANTANA BLOCK IS MORE ACTIVE THAN THE NUTTY'S AND GOD KNOWS I HATE THEM MORE THEN ANYBODY IN BOMPTON. WELL I GUESS YALL HAVE SEEN SOMETHIN I HAVEN'T SEEN, BUT THATS YOUR OPINION MY OPINION WOULD BE DIFFERENT AND MAYBE SOMEBODY WOULD DISAGREE WITH ME.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 17th, 2003, 7:03 am

i agree with you yg , but few years ago santana use to be active ... but nutty is way more active than santana right now in compton ...

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » September 21st, 2003, 1:54 pm

1. Grape Street Watts Crip
2. Rollin Sixties Crip NH
3. Bounty Hunter Watts
4. Harlem 30 Crip
5. South Side Compton Crip

omack
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by omack » September 22nd, 2003, 6:53 pm

How active are the Altadena Block Crips?

s-dizzile

Unread post by s-dizzile » September 22nd, 2003, 9:19 pm

altadena block crip is not active at all, to get to altadena you have to go through pasadena which is all bloods, not a crip in site, altadena block hasnt been active for along time now. pasdadena denver lanes,sqiuggly lanes, tip top projects, are all bloods and run pasadena, the altadena block crips thier are, are real low key, also thier is snake pits and they wear all black, and i think they are ck bk.

omack
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by omack » September 23rd, 2003, 6:55 pm

Are the Imperial Village Crips active? In another topic, Inglewood 13/Inglewood Crips, it was said that they had disbanded.

omack
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by omack » September 25th, 2003, 9:20 pm

^^^^

TINY_ENNY
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TINY_ENNY » November 5th, 2003, 9:30 pm

Last edited by TINY_ENNY on May 28th, 2004, 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TINY_ENNY
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TINY_ENNY » November 5th, 2003, 9:31 pm

Last edited by TINY_ENNY on May 28th, 2004, 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 6th, 2003, 3:26 am

FIRST OFF YALL NI99AZ AIN'T DOIN NOTHIN IN BOMPTON MY PEOPLES FROM HOLLY GOT YALL IN CHECK AND SECOND OF ALL YOU NEED TO STOP DISRESPECTIN JUST BECAUSE YOU GET BEAT ON BY P.I.R.U.'S ALL THE TIME DON'T MEAN YOU GOT TO DISRESPECT BLOOD.

baby-freeze

Unread post by baby-freeze » December 6th, 2003, 8:00 pm

this ce baby freeze yall tellin me the A-drive aint no were in the catagorey wat holla back 4 the 2 C's

trac addic

Unread post by trac addic » January 26th, 2004, 8:33 am

delamo blocc = very active please believe

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » January 26th, 2004, 9:59 am

LONGBEACH INSANE CRIP

Young Foundation Crip

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 26th, 2004, 10:44 pm

PAKOIMA PIRU IS REAL ACTIVE IN THE VALLEY AND IN THE
ANTELOPE VALLEY CITIES LIKE PALMDALE AND LANCASTER

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » January 28th, 2004, 7:16 pm

Ridah wrote:SouthWest La...

Rollin 30s Harlem Crip Tres, 39th street, Mannn, they move @$%*.....main beef is 20s..but also feud with WBs on and off, feud hard with 40s all sets, and JS and City Stone Bps, FTBs also......

Rollin 40s Vernon Avenue Crip, NHC.....Main beef is with the 39th street and they move @$%* too...They killed two 30s recently, and in retaliation two of their members were murdered....main blood rival is the VNGBs and the Rollin 50s, they also beef with 20s, Hoovers hard, eastcoast, and JSBPS Hard....as you can see they have their hands full...ohh and their new found sparring partners...the 60s

Rollin 60s Avenues(or more commonly referred to as the Dime).....A vicious gang...recently have fallen out with 40avenues and darkside who tend to feel the 60s think they are superior to 40s in a hoodsta sense...like the 40s are babys hoodsta...the 40s also have animosity because of the 60s close relationship with the Harlem Crip Rollin 30s...If you drive through their hood, THE avenues off Jefferson and 4th, on 4th and 30th there is a wall and on it reads, Rollin 6Os x 30s, with the 20s crossed out..its apparent a 60 hit it up to anyone who can interpret graffiti and what allied set is repping the other...some of my peeps from 40s have told me theyve seen the same hit up with the 20 JSBPS and 40s crossed out, implying the 60s are allied with the 30s against the 40s....

JSBPS...dont NOBODY GO in the JUNGLES....SOME WILD NIGGAS...

I live in the leimert area so Im familiar with those and those seem to be the most active hoods...

Less active hoods in the leimert are....

30avenues...who rarely have beef..its not that their inactive they just happen not to get any enemy traffic seeing as the 39th set is right down the street and they handle the 40aves who never push beyond the 9 into the aves..the avenue 30s tend to beef more with the 20s which is apparent because they also cross out 20s first but in the 9 i tend to see the 40s crossed out way more....

thats it..everyone else is tearin @$%* up....ohh and spring was the season of the WESTERN WARS Where evey hood up and down western including 30s, 39thstreet, and 40s aves recently called40swestside...hoovers, etc, everybody was at war...
.....60'S R NOT AVENUES, AND AVENUES DOESNT MEAN THE DIME BLOCK, ITS THE AREA BETWEEN CRENSHAW AND VANNESS....ALL 60S RR NEIGHBORHOOD CRIPS,NO CLICKS, JUST AREAS....WESTERN 2 LADERA PARK....57ST TO 75ST.....51ST DENKER....58 BUDLONG!

Dre

Unread post by Dre » January 28th, 2004, 7:57 pm

alonso you forgot about Nutty Blocc and westside piru

Unread post by Guest » January 30th, 2004, 1:57 am

Tree tops is real aktive too and in Lancaster i heard B.I.G. (Bad Influence Gangstas(a blood gang)) is runnin that sity like kraaaaazy.

enoob
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by enoob » February 12th, 2004, 12:15 am

what about the cmg's nhp's or apg's

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 16th, 2004, 12:20 am

THESE ARE THE MOST ACTIVE SETS IN NYC B-DOGS AND CRIPS

EIGHT TRAY GANGSTA CRIP( MY SET)
823 GANGSTA CRIPS
ROLLING 60'S NH( I HATE TO SAY IT)
G-STONE
SOUTH SIDE CRIP GANG
TREE TOP PIRU
NINE TRAY GANGSTA BLOOD
59 BRIM
GKB BLOODS
ROLLIN 30'S ORGINAL HARLEM

HOW ACTIVE IS ETG IN CALI CAPSER DO U KNOW HOW ACTIVE ETG IS IN LA HOLLA

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » February 16th, 2004, 3:29 am

did that "South Side Crip Gang" get started by niggaz from South Side Compton Crips?

enoob
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by enoob » February 16th, 2004, 1:37 pm

THE NEIGHBORHOOD PIRUS IN INGLEWOOD ARE RIDAZ, DOWN FOR WHATEVA

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 16th, 2004, 4:09 pm

enoob wrote:what about the cmg's nhp's or apg's
Well All three of these Inglewood Damu and Ru sets are very Active some may say that the CMG's are not because alot of there homies are in jail or spead out in other cities but believe you me they are still causing havoc in the wood and other surrounding cities alone with the NHP's and APG's.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 17th, 2004, 9:20 am

WATTSCRACCIN I DONT KNOW FOR SURE BUT ALOT OF NICCAS THAT CLAIM THAT SET SAY THAT THEIR SET IS FROM COMPTON, THE SOUTH SIDES IN NYC ARE NOT HOODSTA OR GANGSTA BUT AT TIMES THEY'LL RIDE with THE HOODSTAS, THEY NEVER HAD A WAR OR DID ANY DAMAGE TO MY SET WO I WOULD'NT SAY THEIR ONE OF MY SETS ENEMIES,

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 17th, 2004, 9:21 am

THIS QUESTION IS TO BG CASPER, CASPER KNOWING THAT THE SOUTH SIDES IN CPT RIDE with THE HOODSTA CAR HAS SOUTH SIDE AND THE ETGC 83 GC HAD ANY FACE TO FACE, GUN TO GUN CONFLICT WAR OR PROBLEMS HOLLA AT ME CUZ

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 17th, 2004, 5:47 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:WATTSCRACCIN I DONT KNOW FOR SURE BUT ALOT OF NICCAS THAT CLAIM THAT SET SAY THAT THEIR SET IS FROM COMPTON, THE SOUTH SIDES IN NYC ARE NOT HOODSTA OR GANGSTA BUT AT TIMES THEY'LL RIDE with THE HOODSTAS, THEY NEVER HAD A WAR OR DID ANY DAMAGE TO MY SET WO I WOULD'NT SAY THEIR ONE OF MY SETS ENEMIES,

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X
where the southside compton homies c at in nyc and wut h55dsta setz is round u cuz? we got treys in queenz

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 19th, 2004, 8:23 am

SOUTH SIDE CRIP GANG IS IN BROWNSVILLE BKLYN, ON SARATOGA AVE, AMBOY AVE AND SALLEY MATTHEW PROJECTS, AND IN BROOKLYN WE HAVE ONLY LIKE 4 HOODSTA SETS, ROLLING 20'S, ROLLING 40'S, ROLLING 60'S AND 55 NHC AND 111 NHC AND THEY ARE GRIMEY AS HELL, THE ONLY ROLLING SET THAT MY SET GETS ALONG with IN NYC IS ROLLING 30'S THE 20'S AND 40'S IS NOT A THREAT TO MY SET BUT 55 AND 60' WE DONT GET ALONG AND NEVA WILL I REMEBER back IN HIGH SCHOOL SOME 60 NICCA GOT JUMPED BY SOME B-DOGS AND I STOOD LAUGHING CUZ HE WAS GRIMEY, AND EVEN THOUGH THE 60 AND MY SET ETG IS ON SOME TRUCE( THEY STAY IN THE HOOD AND WE STAY IN OURS BUT NOT ME THEY GIVE ME A PASS I GIVE THEM A PASS

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X G'D UP

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 19th, 2004, 7:57 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:SOUTH SIDE CRIP GANG IS IN BROWNSVILLE BKLYN, ON SARATOGA AVE, AMBOY AVE AND SALLEY MATTHEW PROJECTS, AND IN BROOKLYN WE HAVE ONLY LIKE 4 HOODSTA SETS, ROLLING 20'S, ROLLING 40'S, ROLLING 60'S AND 55 NHC AND 111 NHC AND THEY ARE GRIMEY AS HELL, THE ONLY ROLLING SET THAT MY SET GETS ALONG with IN NYC IS ROLLING 30'S THE 20'S AND 40'S IS NOT A THREAT TO MY SET BUT 55 AND 60' WE DONT GET ALONG AND NEVA WILL I REMEBER back IN HIGH SCHOOL SOME 60 NICCA GOT JUMPED BY SOME B-DOGS AND I STOOD LAUGHING because HE WAS GRIMEY, AND EVEN THOUGH THE 60 AND MY SET ETG IS ON SOME TRUCE( THEY STAY IN THE HOOD AND WE STAY IN OURS BUT NOT ME THEY GIVE ME A PASS I GIVE THEM A PASS

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X G'D UP
55nhc?where the 55nhc and 60nhc sets c at in bk?

Kev1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Kev1 » February 19th, 2004, 9:06 pm

s-dizzile wrote:altadena block crip is not active at all, to get to altadena you have to go through pasadena which is all bloods, not a crip in site, altadena block hasnt been active for along time now. pasdadena denver lanes,sqiuggly lanes, tip top projects, are all bloods and run pasadena, the altadena block crips thier are, are real low key, also thier is snake pits and they wear all black, and i think they are ck bk.

Does anybody have any idea of where Tip Top is?