Truce rag blanket ig exposes life or banging itself does not exist

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Truce rag blanket ig exposes life or banging itself does not exist

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » December 24th, 2018, 4:45 am

I came to this solipsism conclusion B4 noticing that alot of so-called hard core gangs that's supposed to be super deep ( some with nation wide presence ) don't have any social media presence at all besides being on street gangs YouTube , and for the fact head hunna gang has a better Google pressence then any other gang on the planet ,

And all these hard core gangs are supposed to be like religions so you would think at least one person or at least someone who just has love for that hood would put it on the map just a lil bit

But now I'm really convinced that the world does not exist , all these big ass rag blankets being held up by supposed hard core bangers and killers and no one has anything to say good or bad in the comments section , all the comments are blank ,

So now I see why the world is so trippie , and it makes me think really hard about the holiday season and this view of life not being real is a life changing experience

But I've been said not only is head hunna gang a real gang but it's the realest gang in existence simply based off us having a cause and a destination which is as a group figuring out all that controls our reality

But now I really have a deep look into the depths of reality because a all rag blanket page with zero comments is about as obvious as it can be that no one exist , I have the only comment on there ,

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Truce rag blanket ig exposes life or banging itself does not exist

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » February 1st, 2019, 10:26 am

love the whole X4 vs X3 world they don't play that peace stuff too much , but even in the X4 vs X3 world there's talk of peace , peace is good but it will always make you wonder did any of this bangn shit exist in the first place ? Or was it just to get the ones who died from it to die in the first place ? What evidence do we have that Crips and Bloods was a real beef ? And not just a personal beef between individuals like the east coast vs west coast beef ?

This why I'm glad I'm in my gangsta downstate katorce I would hate to be a Crip trucking with bloods knowing alot of crips got killed by bloods , would hate to be a Norte trucing with surs after all the dead homies ,

And why do all graffiti look like the same person hit em up , is one person hitting up everyone hit ups ? Or majority ? And does it seem like a coincidence that alot gangs hood name's already sound hard ? Like someone wanted them to be a gang ? Compton , Watts , altadena vs Pasadena ? Inglewood ? Sounds like the white man wanted this to happen like life has happened before and this is not the first time gangs was invented

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » February 2nd, 2019, 11:37 am

Yeah as the online world has evolved ,so has the banging world , I'm seeing hard core crips on a truce page with bloods , I've seen hard core bloods pushing likes and leaving comments on Crip pages , and now we see surs and nortes talking truce in prison , but with peace will be the question did beef exist in the first place ? or is bloods and crips an illusion ,

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » February 2nd, 2019, 11:48 am

Actually, your man passed the Gat to me, now check this
What's beef? Beef is when you need 2 Gats to go to sleep
Beef is when your moms ain't safe up in the streets
Beef is when I see you
Guaranteed to be in ICU, one more time