Kev Mac is a wierdo

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Utd2097
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Bay area

Kev Mac is a wierdo

Unread post by Utd2097 » November 18th, 2019, 2:07 am

Back on one of his lives earlier this year. He told a quick story of a crip raping a bay area kumi dude. He said the kumi dude came out of the cell after it was over screaming with his pants down and ran down the tier, and Kev Mac said in quote "that shit was funny as hell"

Now to me personally, that aint funny, and I would never tolerate being around a prison raper like that. It doesn't fly with certian cars, in other cars that raper would be stabbed up and removed from yard, but I guess with Kev mac and his homies it was tolerated and even funny to them. Wierdo shit. Fuck him.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Re: Kev Mac is a wierdo

Unread post by shaolinmonche » November 18th, 2019, 5:08 pm

Utd2097 wrote:
November 18th, 2019, 2:07 am
Back on one of his lives earlier this year. He told a quick story of a crip raping a bay area kumi dude. He said the kumi dude came out of the cell after it was over screaming with his pants down and ran down the tier, and Kev Mac said in quote "that shit was funny as hell"

Now to me personally, that aint funny, and I would never tolerate being around a prison raper like that. It doesn't fly with certian cars, in other cars that raper would be stabbed up and removed from yard, but I guess with Kev mac and his homies it was tolerated and even funny to them. Wierdo shit. Fuck him.
Just curious was the Crip he was talking about named Purple Passion from Watts?
I’ve heard stories about this huge nigga from Watts named purple passion would KO other niggas then rape them in California state prisons. When they would wake up they would find a snickers bar on their belly

I guess he would always place a snickers bar on his victims belly when he finished raping them.

Utd2097
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Bay area

Unread post by Utd2097 » November 18th, 2019, 5:59 pm

shaolinmonche wrote:
November 18th, 2019, 5:08 pm
Utd2097 wrote:
November 18th, 2019, 2:07 am

Just curious was the Crip he was talking about named Purple Passion from Watts?
I’ve heard stories about this huge nigga from Watts named purple passion would KO other niggas then rape them in California state prisons. When they would wake up they would find a snickers bar on their belly

I guess he would always place a snickers bar on his victims belly when he finished raping them.

no it was not purple passion lol.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » November 18th, 2019, 6:58 pm

That’s some low life dirty ass shit. Literally. How does a guy like that get a pass?