Kelly park S/S and Grape killas

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
McGrath
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Kelly park S/S and Grape killas

Unread post by McGrath » April 1st, 2005, 12:58 pm

kelly be trippin and stratin fights with everyone first Grape now south and atlantic. I know alot of homies from all sides and its like family i just dont understand it.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: Kelly park S/S and Grape killas

Unread post by Y.G. » April 4th, 2005, 3:48 am

IT AIN'T LIKE FAMILY WITH THE GRAPES HOMIE.

McGrath
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by McGrath » April 4th, 2005, 2:45 pm

the family was applied to the dirtyy south crippin, grape was never much of a enemy til late but they never was tight ever thanks for pointin that out Y.G

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 6th, 2005, 7:07 pm

McGrath wrote:kelly be trippin and stratin fights with everyone first Grape now south and atlantic. I know alot of homies from all sides and its like family i just dont understand it.
grapes?...homie the story be gettin twisted,everybody try an make it seem like we go round strtin all type shit...naa homie,we jus rep our shit harder than the otha N-hoodz...kelly ALL DAY,so niggaz (southside) who is on some SOMETIMES coo type shit seem to wanna sho dey ass..on some SS is above kp..then when we get into in with ss every now an then ad use to keep dey mouth closed,an now from wat i heard,AD is jumpin on SS dic,so fucc em,but as for dem grape fruit niggaz...dem niggas an neva been on no real coo shit with us.SOUTH HARRIS AVE ALL DAY

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » July 7th, 2005, 1:03 am

*deepsky* wrote:
McGrath wrote:kelly be trippin and stratin fights with everyone first Grape now south and atlantic. I know alot of homies from all sides and its like family i just dont understand it.
grapes?...homie the story be gettin twisted,everybody try an make it seem like we go round strtin all type shit...naa homie,we jus rep our shit harder than the otha N-hoodz...kelly ALL DAY,so niggaz (southside) who is on some SOMETIMES coo type shit seem to wanna sho dey ass..on some SS is above kp..then when we get into in with ss every now an then ad use to keep dey mouth closed,an now from wat i heard,AD is jumpin on SS dic,so fucc em,but as for dem grape fruit niggaz...dem niggas an neva been on no real coo shit with us.SOUTH HARRIS AVE ALL DAY

EASY TO SAY THAT 3,000+ MILES AWAY FROM L.A. :lol:

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 7th, 2005, 1:51 pm

Y.G. wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:

still suckin my dicc i see..HA HA,wat kinda nigga...neva mind yo, LOL.....

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » July 7th, 2005, 2:36 pm

Y.G. wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:

lol this nicca

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » July 7th, 2005, 2:38 pm

foolgayz ass kelly

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 8th, 2005, 9:35 am

^^^ dic rydaz...LOL,real niggaz know, an dont giva fucc, the fake niggaz try to hard to fit it...a damn shame

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » July 11th, 2005, 1:04 am

yung_k wrote:foolgayz ass kelly

DON'T GET MAD BECAUSE THIS NIGGAZ KNOWS ABOUT YOU. ANYWAYZ WHEN YOU COME BACK TO THE HOOD :) ?

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 11th, 2005, 1:32 pm

Y.G. wrote:
yung_k wrote:foolgayz ass kelly

DON'T GET MAD BECAUSE THIS NIGGAZ KNOWS ABOUT YOU. ANYWAYZ WHEN YOU COME BACK TO THE HOOD :) ?
LOL,nigga anit u in kansas LOL LOL LOL...checc yoself first nigga

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » July 12th, 2005, 2:11 am

NAW HOMIE IAM IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA (LAKEWOOD) TO BE EXACT.

McGrath
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by McGrath » July 12th, 2005, 4:53 pm

Y.G why u still stressin on this fool, really, hes in flordia ur in L.A, Hes in fantasy hood, u in the hood. what else do u have to prove.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 12th, 2005, 5:32 pm

McGrath wrote:Y.G why u still stressin on this fool, really, hes in flordia ur in L.A, Hes in fantasy hood, u in the hood. what else do u have to prove.
im glad u said that,im in florida so i have time to be on a computer an type on a message board every once in a while,Y.G GAY ASS IS IN THE HOOD,YET,HE IS the MODERATOR OF A DAMN WEBSITE MESSAGE BOARD WITH 1000+ POSTS.lol THATS THE FUNNY SHIT TO ME,YALL NEED TO SIT back AN THINK ABOUT THAT,LOL LOL LOL

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » July 12th, 2005, 9:27 pm

uhhm....arent u the one taking pics of yourself and posting it on the internet ? a lotttttttttt of pics...hahahahhaa..u oughta think about that

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 12th, 2005, 9:57 pm

dopekid127 wrote:uhhm....arent u the one taking pics of yourself and posting it on the internet ? a lotttttttttt of pics...hahahahhaa..u oughta think about that
now this is what happens when you try to add your 2cents in on a subject that u have no idea whats goin on ASSHOLE,i said,once again,I AM IN FLORIDA,NOT KELLY PARc,so i have time tto do things liek post pictures an be on the internet...that ashole YG,is so call"in the hood"yet he has over 1000 posts on a website,and he's a moderator...come on,be serious,i didnt know shit bout dis websit when i was still in cali,only reason i know of it now is cuz i did a yahoo searc on kelly prac to see if anything was up while i was gone,an i came across this shit,so im here keepin up with shit,..now YOU think about that dumbass

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » July 12th, 2005, 11:27 pm

I swear to "*Deepsky*" you the wackest nigga on the internet. First you get on the internet claiming to be from Kelly Park quoting this and that like you was actually there.
Then you start telling niggaz how you on vacation then you'll be home soon......
Go over to AllHood then get clount over there cuz you can pull this gay sh** posting pictures with ugly bitch**, fake niggaz, toy guns, chicken scratch for gang writting like you can over.....
Now you half way claiming two gangs "RBG" and Kelly....what Kelly Park clicked up with some shit called RBG? what that stand for any ways? "Reject Busters Gang??????" Am I close?

Do thing niggaz you posting pictures of know that the shit going on the internet? If they do they fake like you aint aint worth posting pictures of.

I be in my hood and I post on the internet so what about it nigga?

You must be the corniest nigga in the world to post pictures of yourself next to spray paints with heat (if its real) throwing up gang signs. Police florida police must of took you pictures and didn't bother to put it in the gang file the put it in the "Clown files"....

Can I ask you something homie? Why in all your pictures you just throwing up the "C" and not Kelly Park? Do you know how to throw up Kelly????

I was locked up with a handfull of niggaz from Kelly Park. Wish you could of been there been interesting to see you in the midst of real niggaz in the pen....

I was with "your homies" Lil Dirt2 and Rabbit not to long ago...Thing I asked them about a nigga named *Deepsky* a RBG/KPC nigga? Hell no....

So next time you come to LA let me know. I'll meet you in your hood...I'll probally know more niggaz there than you....

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 13th, 2005, 11:48 am

Young Nile wrote:I swear to "*Deepsky*" you the wackest nigga on the internet. First you get on the internet claiming to be from Kelly Park quoting this and that like you was actually there.
Then you start telling niggaz how you on vacation then you'll be home soon......
Go over to AllHood then get clount over there because you can pull this gay sh** posting pictures with ugly bitch**, fake niggaz, toy guns, chicken scratch for gang writting like you can over.....
Now you half way claiming two gangs "RBG" and Kelly....what Kelly Park clicked up with some shit called RBG? what that stand for any ways? "Reject Busters Gang??????" Am I close?

Do thing niggaz you posting pictures of know that the shit going on the internet? If they do they fake like you aint aint worth posting pictures of.

You must be the corniest nigga in the world to post pictures of yourself next to spray paints with heat (if its real) throwing up gang signs. Police florida police must of took you pictures and didn't bother to put it in the gang file the put it in the "Clown files"....

Can I ask you something homie? Why in all your pictures you just throwing up the "C" and not Kelly Park? Do you know how to throw up Kelly????

I was locked up with a handfull of niggaz from Kelly Park. Wish you could of been there been interesting to see you in the midst of real niggaz in the pen....

I was with "your homies" Lil Dirt2 and Rabbit not to long ago...Thing I asked them about a nigga named *Deepsky* a RBG/KPC nigga? Hell no....

So next time you come to LA let me know. I'll meet you in your hood...I'll probally know more niggaz there than you....
LOL LOL damn homie,was ALL that 4 me,lol,i wouldnt waste my time writin an essay to a nigga if i thought he was fake,..second,it is RGC asshole,lol,an nigga dont know me as deepsky nigga,my name is SKY nigga,dont forget,so ask around when u in the hood,SOMEBODY know ya boy,holla on south harris,MY BLOCC,anyway niggas know me,an the reason i dont thro up KELLY down here is cuz i anit in kelly nigga,an for ya info nigga i do thru it up,but the set im rollin with is full of niggas from everywhere else,so we all jus hoped on ONE big set down here,RGC,royal gangsta crip,say wat u want,but im waay in flroida STILL bangin hard,gettin money, so it anit even nothin Cuzz,when i get back,all deys niggas talkin bout meetin dem an shit,lol,iight homeboy,save that,when i get back i WILL holla,anit nothin,lets see who knows who,i anit gotta PROVE shit on here,real nigaz know,im jus on here to clown,thsi is the damn internet,to me ita ALL a joke,

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » July 14th, 2005, 12:59 am

*deepsky* wrote:
Young Nile wrote:I swear to "*Deepsky*" you the wackest nigga on the internet. First you get on the internet claiming to be from Kelly Park quoting this and that like you was actually there.
Go over to AllHood then get clount over there because you can pull this gay sh** posting pictures with ugly bitch**, fake niggaz, toy guns, chicken scratch for gang writting like you can over.....

LOL LOL damn homie,was ALL that 4 me,lol,i wouldnt waste my time writin an essay to a nigga if i thought he was fake,..second,it is RGC ahole,lol,an nigga dont know me as deepsky nigga,my name is SKY nigga,dont forget,so ask around when u in the hood,SOMEBODY know ya boy,holla on south harris,MY BLOCC,anyway niggas know me,an the reason i dont thro up KELLY down here is because i anit in kelly nigga,an for ya info nigga i do thru it up,but the set im rollin with is full of niggas from everywhere else,so we all jus hoped on ONE big set down here,RGC,royal gangsta crip,say wat u want,but im waay in flroida STILL bangin hard,gettin money, so it anit even nothin Cuzz,when i get back,all deys niggas talkin bout meetin dem an shit,lol,iight homeboy,save that,when i get back i WILL holla,anit nothin,lets see who knows who,i anit gotta PROVE shit on here,real nigaz know,im jus on here to clown,thsi is the damn internet,to me ita ALL a joke,

:roll:

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » July 14th, 2005, 1:10 pm

*deepsky* wrote:
dopekid127 wrote:uhhm....arent u the one taking pics of yourself and posting it on the internet ? a lotttttttttt of pics...hahahahhaa..u oughta think about that
now this is what happens when you try to add your 2cents in on a subject that u have no idea whats goin on ahole,i said,once again,I AM IN FLORIDA,NOT KELLY PARc,so i have time tto do things liek post pictures an be on the internet...that ashole YG,is so call"in the hood"yet he has over 1000 posts on a website,and he's a moderator...come on,be serious,i didnt know shit bout dis websit when i was still in cali,only reason i know of it now is because i did a yahoo searc on kelly prac to see if anything was up while i was gone,an i came across this shit,so im here keepin up with shit,..now YOU think about that dumbass
yeah yeah..go take more pictures :lol:

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 14th, 2005, 1:18 pm

dopekid127 wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
now this is what happens when you try to add your 2cents in on a subject that u have no idea whats goin on ahole,i said,once again,I AM IN FLORIDA,NOT KELLY PARc,so i have time tto do things liek post pictures an be on the internet...that ashole YG,is so call"in the hood"yet he has over 1000 posts on a website,and he's a moderator...come on,be serious,i didnt know shit bout dis websit when i was still in cali,only reason i know of it now is because i did a yahoo searc on kelly prac to see if anything was up while i was gone,an i came across this shit,so im here keepin up with shit,..now YOU think about that dumbass
yeah yeah..go take more pictures :lol:
i already did :wink: since u like lookin at pictures of MEN so bad. LOL LOL,fuckin fag

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » July 14th, 2005, 2:44 pm

*deepsky* wrote:

LOL LOL damn homie,was ALL that 4 me,lol,i wouldnt waste my time writin an essay to a nigga if i thought he was fake,..second,it is RGC ahole,lol,an nigga dont know me as deepsky nigga,my name is SKY nigga,dont forget,so ask around when u in the hood,SOMEBODY know ya boy,holla on south harris,MY BLOCC,anyway niggas know me,an the reason i dont thro up KELLY down here is because i anit in kelly nigga,an for ya info nigga i do thru it up,but the set im rollin with is full of niggas from everywhere else,so we all jus hoped on ONE big set down here,RGC,royal gangsta crip,say wat u want,but im waay in flroida STILL bangin hard,gettin money, so it anit even nothin Cuzz,when i get back,all deys niggas talkin bout meetin dem an shit,lol,iight homeboy,save that,when i get back i WILL holla,anit nothin,lets see who knows who,i anit gotta PROVE shit on here,real nigaz know,im jus on here to clown,thsi is the damn internet,to me ita ALL a joke,
I WAS TRYIN TO STAY OUT OF THIS BUT YOU HIT ME UP ON AIM HOMIE UNDER THE NAME DEEP BLU G 187. YOU TOLD ME YOU WHERE FROM KELLY PARK AND THAT YALL WAS BEEFIN with GRAPE ST. WATTS. YOU WAS TALKIN BOUT YOUR BROTHER BEING KILLED OR SOMETHING????

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » July 14th, 2005, 2:44 pm

*deepsky* wrote:

I WAS TRYIN TO STAY OUT OF THIS BUT YOU HIT ME UP ON AIM HOMIE UNDER THE NAME DEEP BLU G 187. YOU TOLD ME YOU WHERE FROM KELLY PARK AND THAT YALL WAS BEEFIN with GRAPE ST. WATTS. YOU WAS TALKIN BOUT YOUR BROTHER BEING KILLED OR SOMETHING????

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 14th, 2005, 3:34 pm

FoEvaFlamin wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:

ok and.......everybody knows that...what is u tryin to say??im from kelly,grape street is on some punk shit with us...my brotha got killed a while ago,i moved to florida where i am now.....so what exactly was u tryin to say???

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » July 14th, 2005, 4:53 pm

*deepsky* wrote:
FoEvaFlamin wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:

ok and.......everybody knows that...what is u tryin to say??im from kelly,grape street is on some punk shit with us...my brotha got killed a while ago,i moved to florida where i am now.....so what exactly was u tryin to say???
NOTHING.......WHEN I TALKED TO YOU.....YOU WAS IN KALI RIGHT??? I AINT QUESTIONING YOU HOMIE. I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU AINT BANGIN KELLY AND YOU FROM THE ORIGINAL SET IN BOMPTON RIGHT??? SEEMS TO ME LIKE YOU SHOULD HAVE TURNED THEM NIGGAZ KELLY OR STARTED YA OWN SET. IF YOU RGC WOULDNT THAT LABEL YOU A TRANSFORMER???

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » July 14th, 2005, 5:52 pm

guess it would...

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 14th, 2005, 9:37 pm

FoEvaFlamin wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
FoEvaFlamin wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:

NOTHING.......WHEN I TALKED TO YOU.....YOU WAS IN KALI RIGHT??? I AINT QUESTIONING YOU HOMIE. I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU AINT BANGIN KELLY AND YOU FROM THE ORIGINAL SET IN compton RIGHT??? SEEMS TO ME LIKE YOU SHOULD HAVE TURNED THEM NIGGAZ KELLY OR STARTED YA OWN SET. IF YOU RGC WOULDNT THAT LABEL YOU A TRANSFORMER???
o naw cuz,reason is,i dont plan on LIVING here the rest my life feel me,plus these niggas was already bangin this RGc,so i jus started rollin with dem ,showin luv,i never trow up RGC,i str8 thro up C's feel me

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » July 14th, 2005, 10:03 pm

LOL..............

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » July 15th, 2005, 1:10 am

TRANSFORMER!!! :lol:

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » July 15th, 2005, 1:16 am

PLUS I AIN'T NO FAN OF THE GRAPES NEITHER BUT YALL CAN'T HANDLE THEM AND GRAPES AIN'T EVEN BEEN TRIP OF YALL NIGGAZ LIKE THAT YOUR GOIN OFF THAT CASPER INFO WHICH IS SECOND INFO TO HIM AND THIRD HAND INFO TOO YOU LOL! YOU KELLY NIGGAZ GOT ALLIGATOR MOUTHS WITH HUMMERING BIRD ASSES AND YALL MOUTHS ARE WRITING CHECKS THAT YOUR ASS CAN'T CASH. YOU AND THE NHCC NEED TO KEEP QUIET BECAUSE YALL AIN'T GOT THE NUMBERS TO BE FIGHTING ALL THESE BIG ASS HOODS AT THE SAME TIME, BUT IT DON'T MATTER TO YOU BECAUSE YOU NEVER BEEN A K.P. LOL!!!

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 15th, 2005, 7:47 am

Y.G. wrote:PLUS I AIN'T NO FAN OF THE GRAPES NEITHER BUT YALL CAN'T HANDLE THEM AND GRAPES AIN'T EVEN BEEN TRIP OF YALL NIGGAZ LIKE THAT YOUR GOIN OFF THAT CASPER INFO WHICH IS SECOND INFO TO HIM AND THIRD HAND INFO TOO YOU LOL! YOU KELLY NIGGAZ GOT ALLIGATOR MOUTHS WITH HUMMERING BIRD ASSES AND YALL MOUTHS ARE WRITING CHECKS THAT YOUR ASS CAN'T CASH. YOU AND THE NHCC NEED TO KEEP QUIET BECAUSE YALL AIN'T GOT THE NUMBERS TO BE FIGHTING ALL THESE BIG ASS HOODS AT THE SAME TIME, BUT IT DON'T MATTER TO YOU BECAUSE YOU NEVER BEEN A K.P. LOL!!!
LOL,belive what u want computer boy,it really dont matter to me,anit nobody goin off no damn casper info nigga,i anit neva seen casper say shit bout the parc,he to busy hypin up SS to be the shit,so like i said,say want u want nigga,when it all boils down,im doin my thang regaurdless

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » July 17th, 2005, 10:03 am

hahahaha the homie nile hit it on the head point blank u cant even throw up KPCC hahah i aint ceen u do it 1 time either chicken scratch tagger dum asss nicca take pics of them taggin up there nice ass neightborhood hood n put in online like jakes wouldnt have access tru story the nicca yg got it correct lol deepsky u an autobot ass nicca how u gonna claim kpcc in CALI then go to FLORIDA and claim ROYAL GAY CRIPS? u jus keep givin yaself up time after time tryin 2 get some hood points on the net keep e-bangin "CUZ"