MOB PIRU in Compton/Lynwood

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 25th, 2006, 1:44 am

youngwun wrote:MOB does got numbers. They really blew up over the last decade and it aint no game.

Who are the Cedars even beefing with? They were always in the Trees shadows who were in the Fruits shadows and I found it weird that with the little beef TTP & FTP got going, that you'd see Cedars in FTP hood so much, which I do. I dont expect them to get involved, but shit is kinda brazy.

Crips just dont seem to be an issue to compton Pirus. Good to hear.

THERE AIN'T NO BEEF BETWEEN THESE TWO HOODS.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 25th, 2006, 1:46 am

afakasi wrote:cedar was gettin totally played out till they recruited a few bums on the block after game blew up, im not saying he made them big, it just so happend around his time of bein released

CEDAR BLOCKS DON'T JUST BE PUTTIN NIGGAZ ON THEY HOOD LIKE THAT THEY ARE MORE FAMILY ORIENTED YOU WOULD HAVE HAD TO GROWN UP THEY HOOD SHIT LIKE THAT TO BE FROM THERE.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 25th, 2006, 2:01 am

Y.G. wrote:
youngwun wrote:MOB does got numbers. They really blew up over the last decade and it aint no game.

Who are the Cedars even beefing with? They were always in the Trees shadows who were in the Fruits shadows and I found it weird that with the little beef TTP & FTP got going, that you'd see Cedars in FTP hood so much, which I do. I dont expect them to get involved, but shit is kinda brazy.

Crips just dont seem to be an issue to compton Pirus. Good to hear.

THERE AIN'T NO BEEF BETWEEN THESE TWO HOODS.
?

Are you talking about TTP vs. FTP? They've been beefing

Why do you think FTP claims E/S?

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » April 25th, 2006, 8:14 am

Y.G. wrote:
afakasi wrote:cedar was gettin totally played out till they recruited a few bums on the block after game blew up, im not saying he made them big, it just so happend around his time of bein released

CEDAR BLOCKS DON'T JUST BE PUTTIN NIGGAZ ON THEY HOOD LIKE THAT THEY ARE MORE FAMILY ORIENTED YOU WOULD HAVE HAD TO GROWN UP THEY HOOD SHIT LIKE THAT TO BE FROM THERE.

exactly, they are real family oriented

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » April 25th, 2006, 9:06 am

cedar was gettin totally played out till they recruited a few bums on the block after game blew up, im not saying he made them big, it just so happend around his time of bein released
See, the person right before you seemed sure as shit about the opposite of what you just said. People need to stick to the facts.

And about the FTP/TTP situation: I've heard some things I don't wanna share on here. Some from Trees and others from nuetral Compton residents. I'mma holler at YG in private message since he's the only one on here I think is legit.

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by raphead2001 » April 25th, 2006, 1:46 pm

last year i was coming from the homey house in compton and i was driving in the treetop hood and i was driving north toward roscrans and i forget what street i was on but i seen TTP with FTP and TF crossed out on the wall

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 25th, 2006, 3:06 pm

^ yyup

and FTP claims E/S just because TTP claims W/S even thought they're right next to each other and it's not E/S until you get past the tracks

They definitely beefing

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 26th, 2006, 2:38 am

but lets get back to the facts, this is not about CBP or FTP

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » April 27th, 2006, 10:28 am

But yeah, MOB be holding it down. Never would have thought that three years ago.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » April 27th, 2006, 11:11 am

youngwun wrote:But yeah, MOB be holding it down. Never would have thought that three years ago.
yeah a couple months ago when I was in LA i was drivin down bullis to get to CPT and I saw them on those streets around there

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » April 27th, 2006, 2:21 pm

demonte wrote:
youngwun wrote:But yeah, MOB be holding it down. Never would have thought that three years ago.
yeah a couple months ago when I was in LA i was drivin down bullis to get to CPT and I saw them on those streets around there
They are everywhere in that area. I've never ONCE been to the Swapmeet and not seen MOB posted up by those apartments and on Bullis.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » April 27th, 2006, 5:06 pm

youngwun wrote:
demonte wrote:
They are everywhere in that area. I've never ONCE been to the Swapmeet and not seen MOB posted up by those apartments and on Bullis.
yeah across from the swapmeet, ive seen that video on hood to hood too, when I saw the swapmeet I was like oh im in these niggas hood now, and then I seen those apartments across the street, I need to know where im drivin, I just be tryin to get places and rollin thru random hoods and shit

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » April 27th, 2006, 7:52 pm

Haha brother, I knew of those apartments prior to that Hood 2 Hood shit. That place from the beginning of me going to the swapmeet has been covered in MOB tags.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 28th, 2006, 2:41 am

ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY LOST SOME OF THERE OG'S.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 28th, 2006, 9:21 pm

[quote="Y.G."][quote="youngwun"]But yeah, MOB be holding it down. Never would have thought that three years ago.[/quote]

ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY LOST SOME OF THERE OG'S.[/quote]lol true

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » April 28th, 2006, 9:42 pm

lol true
I cant help but feel like you are laughing at that. I know you SUPPOSEDLY rep one of their main enemies but seriously, keep it respectful.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 28th, 2006, 11:28 pm

[quote="youngwun"][quote]lol true[/quote]

I cant help but feel like you are laughing at that. I know you SUPPOSEDLY rep one of their main enemies but seriously, keep it respectful.[/quote]NO WAY I RESPECT ALL WARRIORS ...JUST THAT SOME OF THE OGS THAT GOT ''POPED '' DESERVED IT . U DONT JUST KIDNAPP TORTURE AND KILL YOUR OWN PEOPLE LIKE THAT ..THE SHIT IS LIKE A BOOMERAANG ONE DAY U THROW THE NEXT DAY,SHIT GETS back IN YO MOUTH U JUST FORGOT ABOUT IT ...THE MOB OGS U TALKED ABOUT WAST EVEN MERKED BY THE SOUTH ....I RESPECT THEM BUT I RESPECT THE V HOMIES WAY MORE ...

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 28th, 2006, 11:28 pm

^^maybe hes just refering to the whole 2pac drama where there was beef between the south and mob for that time but yeah, have respect

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 29th, 2006, 4:02 am

[quote="afakasi"]^^maybe hes just refering to the whole 2pac drama where there was beef between the south and mob for that time but yeah, have respect[/quote]LOL no i wasnt refering to no tupac drama ....

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » April 29th, 2006, 9:59 am

^^maybe hes just refering to the whole 2pac drama where there was beef between the south and mob for that time but yeah, have respect
MOB & Southside still have beef. Go ask the homies.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 29th, 2006, 6:26 pm

true that, but it aint as heated as it was a decade ago.....sheesh time just flys by

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 29th, 2006, 8:38 pm

[quote="afakasi"]true that, but it aint as heated as it was a decade ago.....sheesh time just flys by[/quote] true ...now its more against cv and the tiny lil rest of pogc and the tanas that be around there ...but yeah south are still droppin the m....ys outof their byke its just that the south have new enemies its n.p bashin' era rite now ..and still ba..na splittin'

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » April 30th, 2006, 8:49 am

yeah i heard how cbp is family oriented but, they family didnt even wanna be claiming cbp not until after the game blew up...on the real! lol

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » April 30th, 2006, 9:59 am

true that, but it aint as heated as it was a decade ago.....sheesh time just flys by
Nah, it's mexicans on blacks now, so shit takes a backseat. MOB's main enemies will always be CV3, Palm & Oak and Santana.

And Southside loses plenty of ryders to MOB, best believe that.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 30th, 2006, 9:59 pm

[quote="youngwun"][quote]true that, but it aint as heated as it was a decade ago.....sheesh time just flys by[/quote]

Nah, it's mexicans on blacks now, so shit takes a backseat. MOB's main enemies will always be CV3, Palm & Oak and Santana.

And Southside loses plenty of ryders to MOB, best believe that.[/quote]

well the south did loose major rider to crooked ass cops ...the south was fitghin cpt top crooky ...mob was workin with them in order to put the hood down ...the south wa more fightin a mutibillion company named death row than the mob i mean ...the mob never came as hard as when pac got shot ...why ???cause it wasnt the mob vs the south ....it was death row .as soon as the shit was on ...cpd was on all spots tryin to get a hand on the straps ..so they could start ridin safely . south was full of undercover 1x at that time ...death row were basikely deliverin war weapon to all south enemies ..at that time froot town was down with them ,even the bh was part of the lucky one ,i mean some huntaz and some froots most mobs were close to death row but on top of that u had crooked coverin their dirt even omar bradley was part of their team ...

plus WHY THE FUCC TUPAC BANGED ON LANE ??? ASKIN' HIM '' U FROM THE SOUTH????? WELL ACORDIN TO SOURCES FROM COMPTON TUPAC AT THAT TIME WAS FRESHLY JUMPED IN THE MOB PRIOR TO THIS ...BUT WHY ??? I MEAN TRAY IS A GROWN MAN ..WHY LETTIN PAC IN THE MIX WITH THEIR PERSONAL SHIT ...????

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 1st, 2006, 1:15 am

bgcasper wrote:
youngwun wrote:

well the south did loose major rider to crooked ass cops ...the south was fitghin cpt top crooky ...mob was workin with them in order to put the hood down ...the south wa more fightin a mutibillion company named death row than the mob i mean ...the mob never came as hard as when pac got shot ...why ???cause it wasnt the mob vs the south ....it was death row .as soon as the shit was on ...cpd was on all spots tryin to get a hand on the straps ..so they could start ridin safely . south was full of undercover 1x at that time ...death row were basikely deliverin war weapon to all south enemies ..at that time froot town was down with them ,even the bh was part of the lucky one ,i mean some huntaz and some froots most mobs were close to death row but on top of that u had crooked coverin their dirt even omar bradley was part of their team ...

plus WHY THE mess TUPAC BANGED ON LANE ??? ASKIN' HIM '' U FROM THE SOUTH????? WELL ACORDIN TO SOURCES FROM COMPTON TUPAC AT THAT TIME WAS FRESHLY JUMPED IN THE MOB PRIOR TO THIS ...BUT WHY ??? I MEAN TRAY IS A GROWN MAN ..WHY LETTIN PAC IN THE MIX WITH THEIR PERSONAL SHIT ...????

PLEASE THE C.P.D. WAS CROOKED WITH EVERYBODY NOT JUST YOUR HOOD HOMIE.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 1st, 2006, 10:12 am

bgcasper wrote:
youngwun wrote:

plus WHY THE mess TUPAC BANGED ON LANE ??? ASKIN' HIM '' U FROM THE SOUTH????? WELL ACORDIN TO SOURCES FROM COMPTON TUPAC AT THAT TIME WAS FRESHLY JUMPED IN THE MOB PRIOR TO THIS ...BUT WHY ??? I MEAN TRAY IS A GROWN MAN ..WHY LETTIN PAC IN THE MIX WITH THEIR PERSONAL SHIT ...????
I dunno if I believe all that, especially that last blurb.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 9th, 2006, 8:55 am

[quote="youngwun"][quote="bgcasper"][quote="youngwun"][quote]true that, but it aint as heated as it was a decade ago.....sheesh time just flys by[/quote]

And Southside loses plenty of ryders to MOB, best believe that.[/quote]

plus WHY THE mess TUPAC BANGED ON LANE ??? ASKIN' HIM '' U FROM THE SOUTH????? WELL ACORDIN TO SOURCES FROM COMPTON TUPAC AT THAT TIME WAS FRESHLY JUMPED IN THE MOB PRIOR TO THIS ...BUT WHY ??? I MEAN TRAY IS A GROWN MAN ..WHY LETTIN PAC IN THE MIX WITH THEIR PERSONAL SHIT ...????[/quote]

I dunno if I believe all that, especially that last blurb.[/quote]

with all the fake info runnin around i can understand such a post but young wun checc yg answer to the post ...believe me tupac was bangin mob after he got bailed by suge he was constantly with tray suge and mac donalds bros ...plus a couple of ludaz some froots and at that specific time it was on full power between the obg's and froot town yg's and tupac had nun to do with it ...TUPAC WOULD STILL BREATH IF HIS ''HOMIES'' DIDNT PUT HIS ASS ON THE MIX ...WHY HE BANGED ON LANE ?? SO WHAT U DONT BELIEVE ?

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 9th, 2006, 1:33 pm

Naw, I'm saying I dont believe that MOB worked with 5-0 to put SSCC down. I'm meeting a lot of niggaz from that hood and it dont seem like none of them got anything to do with CPD.

And maybe Pac was banging MOB. Seems kinda funny but whatever. I think he slapped Baby Lane to be a badass and show his MOB niggaz he was a thug. I know NOTHING about Pac dude, seriously.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 10th, 2006, 3:51 am

[quote="youngwun"]Naw, I'm saying I dont believe that MOB worked with 5-0 to put SSCC down. I'm meeting a lot of niggaz from that hood and it dont seem like none of them got anything to do with CPD.

And maybe Pac was banging MOB. Seems kinda funny but whatever. I think he slapped Baby Lane to be a badass and show his MOB niggaz he was a thug. I know NOTHING about Pac dude, seriously.[/quote]

ok man ...who gonna admit being informant ? suge hired lapd as security thats a fact ...and they was doin professional shit for him ..it would look better ...they would work hand in hand with the crooks ...comon knowledge were i grew up ..plus they would help the cpd sending infos on were was the straps and were to find people and a gang of other wierd stuff .peace

p.s pac didnt slapped lane.. in respect of obg lane who is s.i.p i think we should not mixed and remix the facts ..he was jumped by 5 or 6 but defenetly more than only 2pac and suge mostly big builded mobsta ....and u had mr pac multibilion artist who was kickin his face while he was on the floor but didnt do no real damage ....believe me put tupac between obg lane og brim evil curt for the finition and your rapper would look like a broken cristmass tree peace ...

my point was ..the war was not only between ssc and lppmob it was more death row and all esp vs a compton hood ....and death row were an established company using crooked including the rampart team ...some mobster cant deny they were aware of that startegie and was ridin side by side with the crooks ....

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 11th, 2006, 2:23 am

bgcasper wrote:
youngwun wrote:Naw, I'm saying I dont believe that MOB worked with 5-0 to put SSCC down. I'm meeting a lot of niggaz from that hood and it dont seem like none of them got anything to do with CPD.

And maybe Pac was banging MOB. Seems kinda funny but whatever. I think he slapped Baby Lane to be a badass and show his MOB niggaz he was a thug. I know NOTHING about Pac dude, seriously.
ok man ...who gonna admit being informant ? suge hired lapd as security thats a fact ...and they was doin professional shit for him ..it would look better ...they would work hand in hand with the crooks ...comon knowledge were i grew up ..plus they would help the cpd sending infos on were was the straps and were to find people and a gang of other wierd stuff .peace

p.s pac didnt slapped lane.. in respect of obg lane who is s.i.p i think we should not mixed and remix the facts ..he was jumped by 5 or 6 but defenetly more than only 2pac and suge mostly big builded mobsta ....and u had mr pac multibilion artist who was kickin his face while he was on the floor but didnt do no real damage ....believe me put tupac between obg lane og brim evil curt for the finition and your rapper would look like a broken cristmass tree peace ...

my point was ..the war was not only between ssc and lppmob it was more death row and all esp vs a compton hood ....and death row were an established company using crooked including the rampart team ...some mobster cant deny they were aware of that startegie and was ridin side by side with the crooks ....

WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! LET ME SLOW YOU DOWN FIRST YOUR TALKING THAT SHIT AGAIN, THAT SHIT SAYIN YOUR FROM BOMPTON... YOUR NOT FROM BOMPTON AND SECONDLY EVERY BOMPTON HOOD HAS THE POLICE ON THERE ASS I KNOW THIS BECAUSE I GOT RELATIVES LOCKED FOR A LONG TIME FOR SOME BULL SHIT BECAUSE THE COPS WERE CROOKED. NOW LAST YEAH THAT NIGGA BG LANE GOT BEAT UP BY 5 OR 6 PIRU NIGGAZ BUT THATS BANGIN MY HOMEBOY LIL P FROM CROSS ATLANTIC GOT JUMPED BY 7 OR 8 SOUTHSIDE C.C. AND HE'S A SMALL ASS ASIAN BUT THAT JUST HOW THE BANGIN WORLD GOES SO STOP MAKIN EXCUSES FOR THAT SCARY HOOD YOUR CLAIMIN.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 11th, 2006, 3:25 am

[quote="Y.G."][quote="bgcasper"][quote="youngwun"]Naw, I'm saying I dont believe that MOB worked with 5-0 to put SSCC down. I'm meeting a lot of niggaz from that hood and it dont seem like none of them got anything to do with CPD.

And maybe Pac was banging MOB. Seems kinda funny but whatever. I think he slapped Baby Lane to be a badass and show his MOB niggaz he was a thug. I know NOTHING about Pac dude, seriously.[/quote]

my point was ..the war was not only between ssc and lppmob it was more death row and all esp vs a compton hood ....and death row were an established company using crooked including the rampart team ...some mobster cant deny they were aware of that startegie and was ridin side by side with the crooks ....[/quote]

WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! LET ME SLOW YOU DOWN FIRST YOUR TALKING THAT SHIT AGAIN, THAT SHIT SAYIN YOUR FROM compton... YOUR NOT FROM compton AND SECONDLY EVERY compton HOOD HAS THE POLICE ON THERE ASS I KNOW THIS BECAUSE I GOT RELATIVES LOCKED FOR A LONG TIME FOR SOME BULL SHIT BECAUSE THE COPS WERE CROOKED. NOW LAST YEAH THAT NIGGA BG LANE GOT BEAT UP BY 5 OR 6 PIRU NIGGAZ BUT THATS BANGIN MY HOMEBOY LIL P FROM CROSS ATLANTIC GOT JUMPED BY 7 OR 8 SOUTHSIDE C.C. AND HE'S A SMALL ASS ASIAN BUT THAT JUST HOW THE BANGIN WORLD GOES SO STOP MAKIN EXCUSES FOR THAT SCARY HOOD YOUR CLAIMIN.[/quote]

U RUNIN' YO MOUTH WAY TOO MUCH FOR LAKEWOOD BITCH BY THE WAY TALKIN ABOUT SCARY HOOD WHY DONT YOU GO TO THE VILL NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE AND LET THE GOONIZ KNOW HOW U LOVE THE SOUTH ...U RUN YO MOUTH LIKE U BANG BUT I KNOW U IS A BITCH A NURSE A BOOTY HEALER LOL BY THE WAY THE SOUTH IS SPREADIN NEAR YO HOME AND ALSO IN LONG BEACH THE 55 SEX MONEY MURDER JUST TURNED SOUTH SIDE CRIP SO THE SCARY HOOD IS SPREADING IN A SCARY WAY IM HERE IN AUGUST FOR A SPECIAL EVENT IF U FROM COMPTON SO BAD U SHOULD KNOW ....LOL ANYWAY I WOULD LOVE TO MEET U ALSO