Is true the 60's stole 160kilos of coke from "La Eme

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » June 4th, 2006, 8:00 am

Nobody knows WTF....so why don't yall drop it.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » June 4th, 2006, 3:57 pm

And 8 cats killed at one time?

Come on. i know of 8 guys getting hit by a bullet and shot, but 8 dying at once?
I doubt that shit actually happend, 8 dead, thats a massacre, this would of definitely made some noise

Theres so many myths about the 60s, the fact that they've got huge numbers so many stories seem to come out of them.
Like i.e they claim to have kidnapped drug lords

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 4th, 2006, 6:30 pm

terren2000 wrote:
WLA PALMS wrote:Oh, so the F13's got robbed twice, I knew about the ECC, but the six-o's robbed them too?
HAHA.

The guys on here keep making it like F13 is the baddest gang in the world.

Have you ever heard of a gang the was the baddest being robbed twice in the same time period?

i mean, when the hoovers were on top, how many times did they get robbed?

F13 is so big and big, that guys think its ok to rob them?

You guys on here be hyping stuff up. Cats aint doin it like that. Crap like this happen all the time.

And no gang ever go take another gang out.

And 8 cats killed at one time?

Come on. i know of 8 guys getting hit by a bullet and shot, but 8 dying at once?

dunno, i aint heard nothin about it. F13 have killed some cats from coast, i know thats for sure.

But you dont think they are being retaliated against?
Yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about, cuz aint no way in the world the six-0's OR ANY REAL RIDAZ going to let anybody kill eight of their homies at one time and not do anything?, that does not sound right to me, and I didn't hear anything about them niggaz gettin' dumped out like that either, but in these extra'd out dayz and times, anything is possible, sheeiit, you can take a whole gang out, depends on how much you hate them, how dedicated you are to taking them out, and if you know everything about them, their kick it spots, etc, but nowadays, people ain't dedicated gangbangin' like that, fooos is too busy tryin' to get with the bitches, make a lil money, roll somethin' big and bossy and 25's, etc...

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 5th, 2006, 10:20 am

Who says they didn't do nothin? If none of us heard about 8 niggaz gettin laid down then why would anyone hear about the retaliation?

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » June 5th, 2006, 2:22 pm

youngwun wrote:Who says they didn't do nothin? If none of us heard about 8 niggaz gettin laid down then why would anyone hear about the retaliation?
yea true.

But, I think when some1 said why didnt we here of the retaliation, it is in regards to it being a retaliation of the magnitude of killing 8 guys in front of the swapmeet.

But yea, typical gangbang talk.

I was listening to the little documentary of the Budlongs, talking how they be given the Hoovers hell.

I bet if we ask the hoovers, they probably say the same thing.

Alot of gangsters are killers and rappist, so dont expect to hear the truth too much in their stories.

Anything to make their enemy look bad theyll say.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 5th, 2006, 5:08 pm

That's real talk.

Any gang is gonna hype themselves up. Usually it's just the older niggaz who say "yeah, those dudes gave us hell" and show respect or at least acknowledge that dirt gets done on them.

I mean, look at the United States. We can go to Iraq, bomb a bunch of their people and call it "a step forward". They do the same to us and it's a huge tragedy. That's just how any two factions warring with eachother goes.

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Mission TX

Unread post by chupon106 » July 19th, 2006, 6:42 pm

youngwun wrote:Man, 60's made the same mistake ECC did. Not good.
that sounds too farfetched to be true. F13 getting robbed twice? sounds like bull$hit.

and the F13 did NOT kill 8 crips at once. that would be all over the news. so that is definitely bull$hit.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » July 20th, 2006, 3:27 am

youngwun wrote:That's real talk.

Any gang is gonna hype themselves up. Usually it's just the older niggaz who say "yeah, those dudes gave us hell" and show respect or at least acknowledge that dirt gets done on them.

I mean, look at the United States. We can go to Iraq, bomb a bunch of their people and call it "a step forward". They do the same to us and it's a huge tragedy. That's just how any two factions warring with eachother goes.
yea, i keeps it real. Even though Id probably get didss from old homies for being homnest, but Hoovers were never punks, and regadless of all the cats theyve lost, they still get my respect for doing what they are doing.

They got beef with almost every major Crip gang with numbers (ALL the Big Dogs), and then the heart to bang against their best ally 83, was like, damn, youd think theyd was stupid or something. And that aint even including Bloods.

cats have so much hate for them over the years, that every1 quick to call them punks, becasue no1 likes them. but I keeps it real.

And to be honest, every hood got a few busters. but cats aint go admit that.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 23rd, 2006, 1:19 pm

LET ME TELL U CATS SOMETHING...THE WHOLE MIDWEST HAS THER EYES ON WHATS GOING ON IN CALI, AND BASICALLY IT DOESNT LOOK GOOD FOR BLACKS..IM 100% BLACK FROM OKC, OKLAHOMA AND SERVED TIME IN OUR PENAL SYSTEMS(LEXINGONT CORRECTIONAL CENTER, JACKE BRANNON CORRECTIONAL CENTER, AND JOSEPH HARP CORRECTIONAL CENTER)...I CLASHED HEADS UP WITH 'AB', AND ANOTHER WHITE SUPREMACIST GROUP CALLED 'DIRTY WHITE BOYS'...I WAS LOCKED UP WITH MANY CALI BLOODS AND CRIPS..BOTTOM LINE IS BLACKS, BETTER GET THEY SHIT STR8..MEXICANS IS SLAUGHTERING BLACKS IN L.A. IN WAYS THAT AINT EVEN GANGSTA 2 ME..SHOOTING INNOCENT BLACKS AND SHIT..NIGGAS, AS LONG AS YALL KILL EACH OTHER, YALL WILL CONTINUE 2 DECREASE IN NUMBERS, WHILE MEXICANS CONTINUE 2 GROW FASTER THAN ANY RACE...IF YALL DONT STICK 2GETHER.... DOGG YALL WILL HAVE NOTHING.

I DONT HATE MEXICANS AT ALL...BUT THAT SHIT ANGERS ME 2 SEE HOW THEY KILL INNOCENT BLACKS LIKE THAT..FOR THE MEXICANS THAT ARENT RACIST, WELL COOL...BUT FOR THOSE THAT JUST HATE BLACKS, AND ARE PROMOTING AN ALL OUT WAR..U SHOULD B CAREFUL WHAT U WISH FOR..AFRICAN AMERICANS HAVE SURVIVED OVER 600 YEARS OF SLAVERY, TERROSIM FROM THE KKK, AND NOW THIS NEW BEEF..I BLEAVE BLACKS WILL ALWAYS BE IN THE US...IT WAS BUILT OF OUR FUCKING BLOOD FOR 400 MOTHERFUCKING YEARS...WE WILL SURVIVE..I DONT THINK THERE'S A RACE THAT IS STRONGER...NO DISREPSECT ESSAY BUT WHAT DO U THINK WOULD HAPPEN 2 YALL IF ALL THE BLACKS IN ATLANTA, MEMPHIS, BALTIMORE, NEW ORLEANS, AND OTHER MAJOR SOUTHERN CITIES WOULD DO IF BLACKS TURNED ON YALL...U WOULD SEE THE SAME BLOODY RESULTS AS MY BROTHAS ON THE WEST COAST WOULD SEE..I REMIND U THESE ARE CITIES WERE BLACKS ARE ATLEAST 50-85% MAJORITY, AND REALLY DOMINATE PRISONS..MEXICAN MAFIA IS A NON-FACTOR IN MOST OF OUR PRISONS..IF WE WANTED WE COULD SLAUGHTER THEM...AND THAT'S MY WORD DOGG..2 CVTF'S JUST CAUGHT SOME MAJOR CASES OUT HERE AND WILL BE HEADED 2 OUR PRISONS...LET THEM TRY THAT 'FUCK NIGGER' SHIT UP IN CIMARRON CORRECTIONAL WHEN BLACKS IS RUNNING ERBODY AND THEY MOMMA...DONE DEAL!!!

AND I MAY BE POSTING THAT UP ABOUT cvtf 2MORROW OR SO IN OKLAHOMA GANGS, 2 LET U KNOW WHAT'S GOING DOWN..

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 23rd, 2006, 4:11 pm

Believe me CVTFs are catching the heat they deserve from the rest of the ru's and Cs

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » August 24th, 2006, 3:29 am

TomTom wrote:LET ME TELL U CATS SOMETHING...THE WHOLE MIDWEST HAS THER EYES ON WHATS GOING ON IN CALI, AND BASICALLY IT DOESNT LOOK GOOD FOR BLACKS..IM 100% BLACK FROM OKC, OKLAHOMA AND SERVED TIME IN OUR PENAL SYSTEMS(LEXINGONT CORRECTIONAL CENTER, JACKE BRANNON CORRECTIONAL CENTER, AND JOSEPH HARP CORRECTIONAL CENTER)...I CLASHED HEADS UP WITH 'AB', AND ANOTHER WHITE SUPREMACIST GROUP CALLED 'DIRTY WHITE BOYS'...I WAS LOCKED UP WITH MANY CALI BLOODS AND CRIPS..BOTTOM LINE IS BLACKS, BETTER GET THEY SHIT STR8..MEXICANS IS SLAUGHTERING BLACKS IN L.A. IN WAYS THAT AINT EVEN GANGSTA 2 ME..SHOOTING INNOCENT BLACKS AND SHIT..NIGGAS, AS LONG AS YALL KILL EACH OTHER, YALL WILL CONTINUE 2 DECREASE IN NUMBERS, WHILE MEXICANS CONTINUE 2 GROW FASTER THAN ANY RACE...IF YALL DONT STICK 2GETHER.... DOGG YALL WILL HAVE NOTHING.

I DONT HATE MEXICANS AT ALL...BUT THAT SHIT ANGERS ME 2 SEE HOW THEY KILL INNOCENT BLACKS LIKE THAT..FOR THE MEXICANS THAT ARENT RACIST, WELL COOL...BUT FOR THOSE THAT JUST HATE BLACKS, AND ARE PROMOTING AN ALL OUT WAR..U SHOULD B CAREFUL WHAT U WISH FOR..AFRICAN AMERICANS HAVE SURVIVED OVER 600 YEARS OF SLAVERY, TERROSIM FROM THE KKK, AND NOW THIS NEW BEEF..I BLEAVE BLACKS WILL ALWAYS BE IN THE US...IT WAS BUILT OF OUR #%@&#%@ BLOOD FOR 400 MOTHERFUCKING YEARS...WE WILL SURVIVE..I DONT THINK THERE'S A RACE THAT IS STRONGER...NO DISREPSECT ESSAY BUT WHAT DO U THINK WOULD HAPPEN 2 YALL IF ALL THE BLACKS IN ATLANTA, MEMPHIS, BALTIMORE, NEW ORLEANS, AND OTHER MAJOR SOUTHERN CITIES WOULD DO IF BLACKS TURNED ON YALL...U WOULD SEE THE SAME BLOODY RESULTS AS MY BROTHAS ON THE WEST COAST WOULD SEE..I REMIND U THESE ARE CITIES WERE BLACKS ARE ATLEAST 50-85% MAJORITY, AND REALLY DOMINATE PRISONS..MEXICAN MAFIA IS A NON-FACTOR IN MOST OF OUR PRISONS..IF WE WANTED WE COULD SLAUGHTER THEM...AND THAT'S MY WORD DOGG..2 CVTF'S JUST CAUGHT SOME MAJOR CASES OUT HERE AND WILL BE HEADED 2 OUR PRISONS...LET THEM TRY THAT 'fu-- NIGGER' SHIT UP IN CIMARRON CORRECTIONAL WHEN BLACKS IS RUNNING ERBODY AND THEY MOMMA...DONE DEAL!!!

AND I MAY BE POSTING THAT UP ABOUT cvtf 2MORROW OR SO IN OKLAHOMA GANGS, 2 LET U KNOW WHAT'S GOING DOWN..
You speak truth. Blacks are not only killing each others, we use to be the second majority in the US.

mexicans are growing very strong and california is just the beginning.

blacks are digressing. And we also need to stop the abortions and start having our children.

i remember back in the days, we use to make fun of mexicans for having all those babies. And we use to laugh at them for living in homes with more than one family.

Well, in a world, where democracy rules, numbers is everything.

mexicans will take a strong grasp of politicla power very soon. 1st mayor, then governor, and once they get into the senate, that power will continue to grow.

blacks need to get their crap together and get some freakin unity./ We hate on each other so much, its ridiculous.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 24th, 2006, 4:06 am

As you terren a while back, People need to stop pointin the finger at others,Ignorance is the real enemy of all people

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » August 24th, 2006, 8:01 am

Blacks in California is far from being slaughtered. The most violence aimed at Blacks is still committed by Blacks at a wide margin. This image of helpless Blacks being massacred at the hands of mexicans is stupid and it comes from the media and non affiliate scary civilian Black people

Racial tensions out here are very high. But it aint even the first concern amongst most Blacks or we would concentrate our aggression towards one common enemy. But there aint one common enemy all Mexicans aint with it especially on the street. Jail is jail and if you're out numbered you fight back like everyone else does. Blacks out here is losing numbers because we moving away etc by choice, have been since the 90's.

And Blacks for the most part already have nothing. We sell our homes and dont put money into our communties and thats why we lost numbers in Cali. When we sell Mexican families buy. Nothing no more serious than that. Aint no niggas out here about they business worried about this imaginary image of Blacks cowering down to the mighty Eme, thats mexican shit don't affect us anyway, aint no niggas getting taxed none of that BS. We got our own program they got theirs. We from the land of the gang bang, anybody want it can get it period, Blood, Crip, Ese skinhead or whoever

SanFernando88
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SanFernando88 » August 24th, 2006, 2:12 pm

rocstar wrote:Blacks in California is far from being slaughtered. The most violence aimed at Blacks is still committed by Blacks at a wide margin. This image of helpless Blacks being massacred at the hands of mexicans is stupid and it comes from the media and non affiliate scary civilian Black people

Racial tensions out here are very high. But it aint even the first concern amongst most Blacks or we would concentrate our aggression towards one common enemy. But there aint one common enemy all Mexicans aint with it especially on the street. Jail is jail and if you're out numbered you fight back like everyone else does. Blacks out here is losing numbers because we moving away etc by choice, have been since the 90's.

And Blacks for the most part already have nothing. We sell our homes and dont put money into our communties and thats why we lost numbers in Cali. When we sell Mexican families buy. Nothing no more serious than that. Aint no niggas out here about they business worried about this imaginary image of Blacks cowering down to the mighty Eme, thats mexican shit don't affect us anyway, aint no niggas getting taxed none of that BS. We got our own program they got theirs. We from the land of the gang bang, anybody want it can get it period, Blood, Crip, Ese skinhead or whoever
tru aint no niggas spook by some mexicans i went 2 3 different skools in the LAUSD for 4 years where the mexicans always outnumber the blaks by a large marjin there where a few racial fights but 4 the most blks did their thing and they did theirs it wasnt like the media potrayed it i was really more afraid of the niggas starting stuff with each other then anything else.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » August 28th, 2006, 8:24 pm

word up mexicans as a whole aint trippin on blacks everywhere, from a non-cali point of view it looks like mexicans are constantly smashin on blacks but thats not the case. in prison the tide is turning but thats not the case on the streets. You got your hardcore few that kill without a reason...or a very stupid reason, their almost psychos, but check this out they were killing us before they started killing blacks for stupid reasons (and by us i mean other mexicans...im mexican).
like was said if blacks in baltimore, D.C., philly, NY would start attacking mexicans it wouldn't even fade La Eme or Surenos..they dont care. it would just be a new way to recruit.
and besides sureno mexicans and out of state non-cali affiliated mexicans are two way different people.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » August 30th, 2006, 11:59 am

I see the BS continues......

Whoever is puttin' a premium on this black on brown war is either out of touch with reality or not in Cali...probably both. The mexican/black beefs are prison beefs, period. Neither group wants wants that beef to spill on the streets like it does in the pen. Also, in the pen, the beef is less about race and more concerning prison politics. The shit ain't rocket science. Listen to what Rocstar says, nobody can put it more simple than that....The shit is just not what some people are making it out to be.

Le Eme, IMO, and in all probability, not puttin' out orders to kill brothas in the streets of LA. It doesn't make sense. Why draw more beef from the streets into the prisons? Why have brothas walkin' into prisons knowin' that Eme put orders out to kill all of us? That organization is MUCH smarter than that.

I think a few dumb-asses thought it would be fun to carry out what's happening in the pen carry the shit out to the streets. Man, ese's don't want full scale war, brothas don't want it either........

....but I will say this: Gangbangin' in Cali is what brothas do, and do it with a big measure of success. Ese's know this. Runnin' the political structure in Cali prisons is what Ese's do, and do that with a big measure of success. Brothas know this, too. With all that said, Each situation of each race compliments the other in a very strange way and it keeps everything in check, both in prison and on the streets. It gets out of hand from time to time, but hell, it is streetgang shit after all. It has exited like this for decades now, and it won't stop.

So for all you nut-sack hangin' fans of the Cali gangbang, stop over-analyzing this BS. Stop tryin' to stir up shit that has no outcome from an internet forum. Worry about whatever you worry about in NYC, Oklahoma City, Alabama or whatever the fuck it is you come from....

.... This is Cali shit, we'll wipe our on ass and clean up our own shit, like we have for decades....

Cali fo life!!!

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » August 30th, 2006, 1:38 pm

What it do Epun,

I think it's more serious in LA County than anywhere else when it comes to the Black on Brown & vice versa type shit. I think on our streets its more about power moves than anything else. With that said, it's still not really that big a deal. None of us is pushing no Sunni Shiite shit. The majority only goes so far and the minority seems to be mainly worried about other shit, basically themselves.

The widespread destruction of the black race in LA county by the murderous mexican/Latino regime is comical.

A perfect example, I'm not saying fucc Sureno's right now, Im saying fucc the Padres :D

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » August 30th, 2006, 3:38 pm

What it do Epun,

I think it's more serious in LA County than anywhere else when it comes to the Black on Brown & vice versa type shit. I think on our streets its more about power moves than anything else. With that said, it's still not really that big a deal. None of us is pushing no Sunni Shiite shit. The majority only goes so far and the minority seems to be mainly worried about other shit, basically themselves.

The widespread destruction of the black race in LA county by the murderous mexican/Latino regime is comical.

A perfect example, I'm not saying mess Sureno's right now, Im saying mess the Padres
Very Happy

I shoulda known yo ass was gonna hit me up with the Padre-hatin'. I can't beleive yall's ass won like 50 in a row, GOTDAMN! yall came ridin' thru hard. Ya'll gotta brotha sweatin a little :x

Yeah, I hear you...I know it's a little deeper 100 miles away, but not that damn deep. Not the way these muthafuckas from the south and back east is puttin' it. Come on now......

And as for ese's puttin mass murder on black folks in these streets, who is these dumb son-of-bitches and where they gettin' info from? Come on now.

How's the new site....Ima be on it. New gig gotta brotha busy as hell, but you know FP don't stay quiet for long :D

.....sorry-ass Dodgers

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » September 8th, 2006, 6:45 am

See --It's silly ass fools from the boondocks talking about "People getting Massacred in Cali :shock: .... " that riles mo'fo's up

and That dude is far from Reality......

Stop hitting the panic button, muthafucka! :lol:

I recently went to a function that was more than 90% black, not your avg. blacks, there many were former or current gang

members and it was all good....shit I was invited. 8) ...

Best believe I was eye-balling the sisters, too :wink:

--------------------------------

So are there Varrios that have a major issues with blacks....Yes.

Are there Black Hoods that have major issues with the neiboring Chicano hood....Yes.

But those are by far the minority....

For the GREATER part in L.A. County it's still mostly Brown vs Brown and black vs. black

So KEEP THIS SHIT REAL.....

Martinez
100% Chicano
outta EAST LOS

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » September 8th, 2006, 9:46 am

MARTINEZ wrote:For the GREATER part in L.A. County it's still mostly Brown vs Brown and black vs. black

So KEEP THIS SHIT REAL.....

Martinez
100% Chicano
outta EAST LOS

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » September 10th, 2006, 2:36 am

UmanH-ay wrote:As you terren a while back, People need to stop pointin the finger at others,Ignorance is the real enemy of all people
the real enemy of the people, is self and ignorance as you say.

But fingers have to be pointed. if not, then where will people look for change?

We can admit, the most of the people in the community, point to the govenrment for change.

The government believe they have done their part with welfare. hopefully the black community realiz ethe government isnt going to do anything more than what it has already done.

And, my past, is the exact reason why blacks need to get it together. luckily for me I had a support grtoup, alot of kids in the ghetto dont have that support group.

Its improtnat that we let our people know, that the government and the world, dont contrl their destiny.

While some see it as pointing blame, i see it as empowering.

How would it feel to know as a poor Black child, you had the power and ability within to change your circumstances?

Well, being that we are still pimping 'the system is design for us to fail", well, heck, why the F am i trying then?

You telling these kids they are predestined to fail and be nothing. no1 is teaching them their own god given abilities, to rise above any situation.

Now im not talking about crack babies, those stuck in foster care etc. im talking the million plus of Blacks who are messing up, despite not being poor and homeless.

1 point and im done. The black community said kobe bryant was being brought down by the system.

Do you beleive that? Are you telling me he didnt control his own destiny? this man could have any women in the world, and was a millionaire, and isntead of doing right, he chose to do wrong.

How is he a victim?

See, we have a bunch of Kobe bryants in the community, who are not impoverished, and are still choosing to mess up. These are the people the community needs to get on track.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » September 10th, 2006, 4:25 am

Do you beleive that? Are you telling me he didnt control his own destiny? this man could have any women in the world, and was a millionaire, and isntead of doing right, he chose to do wrong.
But why is he seen as a victim, he basically cheated on his wife and ended up taking some on the chin for messin up, im not saying he is a definite rapist or nothin, he cheated on his wife

The same with R Kelly, who here does support him though?

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » September 13th, 2006, 11:56 pm

UmanH-ay wrote:
But why is he seen as a victim, he basically cheated on his wife and ended up taking some on the chin for messin up, im not saying he is a definite rapist or nothin, he cheated on his wife

The same with R Kelly, who here does support him though?
Exactly, but in some of my college courses alot of blacks have said the media and "The Man", was trying to take them down.

Saying, that the "Man" only lets you get so far b4 they tear you down, which is BS.

These guys arent victims. yet the community is making them out to be victims.

We run to their aide, when the true victims, fail to get the communities support.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » September 19th, 2006, 10:43 am

Man, I was born and raised in Cali, in South Central, and in other parts in L.A., and have even been locked down, and experienced my share of racial warfare, and any black person who truly believes that La Eme, from behind the bars, isn't orchestrating the present war on the streets, with these sureno gangs, have their heads stuck in the sand, or are seeing what they want to see. Especially those who are from the streets, and keeping it real.

Furthermore, black folks out there who don't feel that the racism between black and brown will not increase, or is over exaggerated by some supposed outsiders for media exploitation purposes, well-TIME WILL TELL!

Your collective delusional, and shortsighted visions, on what is "real" is pure fantasy, and a fantasy that I hope will come to pass, by bearing me out to be wrong.

In other words, I want you fools to be right, and me be wrong, rather than the other way around, because if the alternative of your holistic and fairyland views are true, then ultimately YOU CAN'T SEE WHAT I CAN SEE!

Again, time will tell, time will most definitely tell...

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » September 19th, 2006, 3:31 pm

good to see your back

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » September 19th, 2006, 10:22 pm

TheReal wrote:Man, I was born and raised in Cali, in South Central, and in other parts in L.A., and have even been locked down, and experienced my share of racial warfare, and any black person who truly believes that La Eme, from behind the bars, isn't orchestrating the present war on the streets, with these sureno gangs, have their heads stuck in the sand, or are seeing what they want to see. Especially those who are from the streets, and keeping it real.

Furthermore, black folks out there who don't feel that the racism between black and brown will not increase, or is over exaggerated by some supposed outsiders for media exploitation purposes, well-TIME WILL TELL!

Your collective delusional, and shortsighted visions, on what is "real" is pure fantasy, and a fantasy that I hope will come to pass, by bearing me out to be wrong.

In other words, I want you fools to be right, and me be wrong, rather than the other way around, because if the alternative of your holistic and fairyland views are true, then ultimately YOU CAN'T SEE WHAT I CAN SEE!

So you agree with the dude above that Blacks is huddled around being systematically murdered by Mexicans and we doing nothing?

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » September 22nd, 2006, 1:49 pm

So you agree with the dude above that Blacks is huddled around being systematically murdered by Mexicans and we doing nothing?

My response:

Oh nooooooooooooooooooo!!! I'm not even discussing whether black folks are reciprocating, or fighting back, against sureno racist attacks. That's not even on my map, to an extent.

Rather, I'm mainly addressing naive black folks, supposedly "in the know", becaus of their "street credentials", who declare that the racial tensions between mexicans and blacks, really ain't no big thing, and is merely a figment of someone's overblown imaginations-which is BS.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » September 22nd, 2006, 1:50 pm

UmanH-ay wrote:good to see your back
Peace...

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » September 22nd, 2006, 11:04 pm

TheReal wrote:Man, I was born and raised in Cali, in South Central, and in other parts in L.A., and have even been locked down, and experienced my share of racial warfare, and any black person who truly believes that La Eme, from behind the bars, isn't orchestrating the present war on the streets, with these sureno gangs, have their heads stuck in the sand, or are seeing what they want to see. Especially those who are from the streets, and keeping it real.

The response you see on the Black and Mex beef is one of pride.

To admit that they are a threat, is a sign that they are putting in work.

its a mans mentality, to deny the effectiveness of his enemies.

You know how you might be from 60's and say, "the Hoovers aint snit", "they bustas," they be runnin when they see you comin.

Any1 beleive that gang bang BS? Aint no body puttin it down like that. i was from coast, and i know that aint true.

but its in your nature, not t give your ene,my props. to make them look bad.

Alot of cats wont acknoledge the mex and black beef as antyhign serious, because so many years we felt superior to them, and to say they puttin in work, is to say we takin a step back.

Pride man, nothin more than pride.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » September 24th, 2006, 2:58 pm

Real talk.

I don't know a single gangbanger, myself included, who when put on the spot, doesn't fall into a "fuck so and so, they aint shit. I aint afraid to die" schpeal. It's just how we do.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » September 26th, 2006, 5:17 am

terren2000 wrote:

The response you see on the Black and Mex beef is one of pride.

To admit that they are a threat, is a sign that they are putting in work.

its a mans mentality, to deny the effectiveness of his enemies.

You know how you might be from 60's and say, "the Hoovers aint snit", "they bustas," they be runnin when they see you comin.

Any1 beleive that gang bang BS? Aint no body puttin it down like that. i was from coast, and i know that aint true.

but its in your nature, not t give your ene,my props. to make them look bad.

Alot of cats wont acknoledge the mex and black beef as antyhign serious, because so many years we felt superior to them, and to say they puttin in work, is to say we takin a step back.

Pride man, nothin more than pride.
*I hear ya.'

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » September 26th, 2006, 7:30 am

Martinez said:

-I recently went to a function that was more than 90% black, not your avg. blacks, there many were former or current gang

members and it was all good....shit I was invited. ...

Best believe I was eye-balling the sisters, too

*You got along well with this majority black population, because black folks aren't as racist against mexicans, as mexicans are against blacks.

Furthermore, this in and of itself (your experience with these black folks) can't be used as a barometer to measure accurately, black and brown tensions, seeing as how if a black person-especially a black male-was in the position of being at a function with a 90% mexican population, many of whom are gang bangers, scoping out the rukas (you know what I mean)-HE WOULDN'T FARE AS WELL, NOR HAVE AS MUCH POSITIVE THINGS TO SAY ABOUT HIS EXPERIENCE WITH ALL THOSE MEXICANS, AS YOU WOULD HAVE, SURROUNDED BY A BUNCH OF BLACK FOLKS, EVEN IF MANY OF THEM ARE GANG BANGERS, AND HAVE FUNK WITH ESE SOUTHSIDER GANGS.

Come on Martinez, you know what I'm talking about. Despite all the accusations of racism that your people throw at black folks-some of it, or much of it used to justify your people's hatred for black folks-you know damn well that black folks don't roll the way your people roll, when it comes to your people's abject core hatred for black folks.

You know who you're dealing with in black folks, and the fact that black folks may be a lot of things, and aren't angels, and the fact that black folks don't view mexicans (miraculous at it may appear) as their primary and collective enemies, and brothers with white supremacists, to where many of your people will use black folks latent, but not perfectly expressed, fondness for mexicans as their darker brothers and sisters, against them...

Again, come on, you and other folks, know what I'm talking about...

AND THAT'S REAL!