Inglewood Weirdoz Bloods

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
s-dizzile

Inglewood Weirdoz Bloods

Unread post by s-dizzile » September 23rd, 2003, 7:12 am

N E 1 KNOW ABOUT INGLEWOOD WEIRDOS, I GOT A COUSIN FROM THAT HOOD, BUT I HARDLY TALK TO HIM, AND I NEVER REALLY HEAR ABOUT WEIRDOS SO IF ANY 1 KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT EM JUST POST IT, ALL I KNOW IS THEY HOOD IS RIGHT NEAR MORNINGSIDE HIGH

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: INGLEWOOD WEIRDOS GANGSTA BLOODS

Unread post by Ace2 » January 19th, 2004, 4:54 pm

the reason why you dont hear about them is because most of them turn Crenshaw mafia or center Park Bloods.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 29th, 2004, 10:41 pm

thats a damn shame another blood gang gone

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 30th, 2004, 1:59 am

BLOOD WHATS UP WITH YOU!

og troll
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by og troll » January 30th, 2004, 6:57 am

I don't know whats up with that clown kill joy either. He sounds like a busta to me.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » January 30th, 2004, 3:58 pm

Well Og troll k1lljoy has issues within his own hood so that is why he says the things that he does I have already check young homie go to the post of (GHOSTTOWN CRIP) and you will see why he trips the way that he does and i just had to check him and give him some knowledge on this banging thing and how you deal with certain thing issues within your hood and outside of your hood.

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » January 31st, 2004, 6:46 pm

Regardless of what his issues are, he's makin his hood look real bad. Killjoy, I just hope you don't talk the same way about your set, in the world, as you do around here. You seem to have some sort of problem with the whole Blood affiliation, but that's just an observation based on your posts on this site.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 31st, 2004, 6:48 pm

NA FU-K THAT ITS TRU LOOK AROUND YOU

THIES FOOLS DONT EXIST I AINT HATIN ITS THE TRUTH YALL DONT LIKE THE TRUTH BARJUG IS GONE WATERFRONT IS GONE
ALISO VILLAGE IS GONE MAN ALOT OF BLOOD GANGS ARE GONE
DAME WHAT AM I SUPSE TO DO LIE AND SAY YEAH THEY THE HARDEST IN THE WORLD LOL YEAH RIOGHT IMA SPEAK THE TRUTH AND I AINT NO BUSTER NO ONE TRIES TO TEST ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANT HELP BUT TO BE REAL

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 31st, 2004, 7:43 pm

EVEN ALONSO SAID AVENUE PIRU RELY ON OTHER BLOOD GANGS

HELL EVEN ALONSO DONT EVEN KNOW IF THIES SO CALLED BLOOD GANGS ARE ACTIVE AND YEAH TO LET YALL KNOW PAKOIMA PIRU
IS STILL AROUND WE AT WAR WITH EVERY BODY IN THE VALLEY AND YOU KNOW WHAT WE HAVE NO ALLIES WE ARE ON OUR OWN
IT WOULD BE SMART IF EVERY BLOOD GANG CALLS FOR ALLIES WHEN IN WAR IT DONT MAKE YOUR HOOD NO PUS-IES JUST DO WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN DAMMIT!!! I DONT CARE WHER YOU FROM BLOOD CRIP OR MEXICAN THE NEXT PERSON TO THREATIN ME OR DISRESPECT ME
IS DEAD!!!!

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » January 31st, 2004, 9:53 pm

WEIRDOS IS/WAS NOT A REAL GANG..THEY'RE PART OF THAT NEW WAVE HOUSER DANCING CREWS..LIKE POZERZ, SEX JERX, KINGZ, MOBSTERZ, AND ALL THAT OTHER WERDO @$%*....THEY WERE NEVER A FACTOR.. INGLEWOOD DAMUS NEVER ENBRASSED THESE DUDES AS INGLEWOOD DAMUS. THATS Y THE QUIT OR TURNED SOMETHING ELSE...PLUS, IM SURE THEY GOT LAUGHED AT AND TREATED BAD IN THE SYSTEM.WHERE U FROM BLOOD? WEIRDOS! WTF IS THAT.. BOO BOP BING, ROLL IT IT UP BLLOD!
Last edited by mangler on June 9th, 2004, 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 1st, 2004, 2:02 pm

lol

Mystic_duece_killa

Unread post by Mystic_duece_killa » February 1st, 2004, 3:47 pm

mangler wrote:WEIRDOS IS/WAS NOT A REAL GANG..THEY'RE PART OF THAT NEW WAVE HOUSER DANCING CREWS..LIKE POZERZ, SEX JERX, KINGZ, MOBSTERZ, AND ALL THAT OTHER WERDO @$%*....THEY WERE NEVER A FACTOR.. INGLEWOOD DAMUS NEVER ENBRASSED THESE DUDES AS INGLEWOOD DAMUS. THATS Y THE QUIT OR TURNED SOMETHING ELSE...PLUS, IM SURE THEY GOT LAUGHED AT AND TREATED BAD IN THE SYSTEM.WHERE U FROM BLOOD? WEIRDOS! WTF IS THAT.. BOO BOP BING, ROLL IT IT UP BLLOD!
ahhh i second that sh*t mangler....lmao

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 4th, 2004, 5:01 pm

Young k1LLjoy what is this that you have against the hood Blood everytime i look at a post from you it usually have something about my hood . so tell me where did alonso say that my hood need to rely on other damus? because he said he never said it so where are you get your info Blood? Young K1LLjoy you need to settle your own issues within your hood before you strart speaking on my hood and others like i told you before you are coming of as a busters and you are making your hood look weak Blood so stop the hating and deal with it blood. Like i told you before avenues dont depend on nobody to handle there beef but we do ride with other damu's and ru's from the wood to put the smash down on the enemy when it is needed so that is how it is suppose to be when there is untiy and we are down with all Ru's and damu's from the wood so what wrong with that blood. when we ride we ride we dont say hey before we put the smash down lets get the homies from Mafia or Centers, or NHP we go and do the damn thing so young k1LLjoy stop sucking on that titty nipple and wake up blood and deal with your problems before you try and talk about my hood(AVENUE PIRU) and others. Stop hating blood. Soo Woo 4mintues

batty

Unread post by batty » June 9th, 2004, 12:39 pm

mangler wrote:WEIRDOS IS/WAS NOT A REAL GANG..THEY'RE PART OF THAT NEW WAVE HOUSER DANCING CREWS..LIKE POZERZ, SEX JERX, KINGZ, MOBSTERZ, AND ALL THAT OTHER WERDO stuff....THEY WERE NEVER A FACTOR.. INGLEWOOD DAMUS NEVER ENBRASSED THESE DUDES AS INGLEWOOD DAMUS. THATS Y THE QUIT OR TURNED SOMETHING ELSE...PLUS, IM SURE THEY GOT LAUGHED AT AND TREATED BAD IN THE SYSTEM.WHERE U FROM BLOOD? WEIRDOS! WTF IS THAT.. BOO BOP BING, ROLL IT IT UP BLLOD!
I was mixed up in that, we were from OWL, One Way Loverz LOL. We were down with Sex Jerx, Skeemerz, Posse-Deane Ave Posse. We had beef with Mobsterz, SC Winoz, and Kingz. We got em up mostly at dances. Our neighborhood was west of La Brea on Coliseum and over on Virginia Road by Crenshaw and Jefferson. We thought we were doing some big sh*t. They called us rich kids trying to be gangsters. On my side of town, we all grew up together but for the most part they were Kingz (KOD). We never got into with real gangs but some would go over to the Jungles and kick it and some would kick it in 60's hood.

Some Kings ended up 60's and I saw Slugger on the deceased 60's list and I think that is the same one that was from Kingz. He grew up in my neighborhood. Some Sex Jerx use to hang with ETG's and some might have become Trey's. Mobsterz and South Central Winoz were from blood hoods I think they went to Morningside in Inglewood.

Pozerz were primarily in 60's hood and somewhere on the Westside, they dressed like Latin gangs, the had beef with Suicidals and Kingz big time.

I had to write on this because it brought back a lot of memories and just the same, we could have easily got caught up in something deeper.

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » June 9th, 2004, 4:31 pm

uhm..anyway..

I know a few cats from weirdos, they go to morningside, and yep, most of them do turn cmg.

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Weirdoz

Unread post by Burgundy » October 14th, 2005, 11:32 pm

what's up with these dudes? I was talkin to the homie and they said these dudes have been trippin hard lately, sayin' they back and shit and bustin' on anyone

i haven't personally ran into 'em, i wanna know wassup before i do though.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » October 17th, 2005, 6:39 am

Did they turn Crenshaw Mafia or something......

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » October 17th, 2005, 8:44 am

It's only a matter of time. Most Krenshaw Mafia niggaz I met got real love for Weirdoz... think they the only ones that do.

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » October 17th, 2005, 11:41 am

yeah homie a lot of em turned Mafia, thats why i was shocked to hear this stuff. I was in the hood on Friday/Saturday around where they kik it at and my boy was tellin me they comin bak strong now. Even my homie who go to Morningside said that.

Looks like they tryna get put bak on the map.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » October 17th, 2005, 2:52 pm

Well expect a lot of uncessary bodies to drop then.

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » October 17th, 2005, 4:34 pm

yeah. if thats the kase they need to get dropped off where some faketeens and any other 13 gang is & stop trippin on Crips right now kuz the homie was sayin they rolled up on him like they was ready to blast & stuff.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » October 17th, 2005, 5:06 pm

How weird do they get????

Creepy weird? or just a little spooky weird???

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 17th, 2005, 8:12 pm

George wrote:How weird do they get????

Creepy weird? or just a little spooky weird???
George, how many people use your screen name? Because I know that a few times people were like "hey this is George's friend" and sometimes your posts make you seem like you have multiple personalities or something. Just wondering.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » October 20th, 2005, 7:37 am

i have at least 2 friends who have my password. but it seems like they somehow "by accident" gave away my password to 7 MORE of THEIR friends.

By the way, anyone know the origin as to why these guys came up with the name "Weirdo'z"????

Is there any significance to their set name???? Or did they just think the name Weirdo'z was cool to use???

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » October 21st, 2005, 12:52 am

I always figured "Weirdoz" meant "We're Those" Bloods..

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 21st, 2005, 12:55 am

some of these niggaz bustaz in my opinion, they gave up bangin wierdoz and start bangin CMG, now that niggaz gettin p-roled and back on the block claimin wierdoz these wierdo turned CMG niggaz iz tryna claim wierdoz again (confusin enough? :lol: )

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » October 22nd, 2005, 3:22 pm

I think Weirdoz jumped to CMG kause they wanted to be in a "real gang", no offense. It can be easy to feel inferior kause you got CMG and IFG right there with big numbers. Then of kourse niggaz get real motivated out of nowhere to have power again and get shit poppin so they bring back their set and try to get known. Shit's krazy.

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » October 22nd, 2005, 5:43 pm

youngwun wrote:I think Weirdoz jumped to CMG kause they wanted to be in a "real gang", no offense. It can be easy to feel inferior kause you got CMG and IFG right there with big numbers. Then of kourse niggaz get real motivated out of nowhere to have power again and get shit poppin so they bring back their set and try to get known. Shit's krazy.
word i feel it. all im sayin is if these niggas want some respect they should stop trippin on blaks and smash on these SAs, feel me? If i ever ran into one id drop that on 'em, But shits hard, young niggas dont want listen, you gotta knock 'em out first and shit haha.

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » October 24th, 2005, 12:36 am

End Violence NOW
Middle Weight

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:26 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P0rk wrote:
youngwun wrote:
I think Weirdoz jumped to CMG kause they wanted to be in a "real gang", no offense. It can be easy to feel inferior kause you got CMG and IFG right there with big numbers. Then of kourse niggaz get real motivated out of nowhere to have power again and get shit poppin so they bring back their set and try to get known. Shit's krazy.

word i feel it. all im sayin is if these niggas want some respect they should stop trippin on blaks and smash on these SAs, feel me? If i ever ran into one id drop that on 'em, But shits hard, young niggas dont want listen, you gotta knock 'em out first and shit haha.

You're a Blood, right?

Can you tell me about 18St. in Inglewood because I keep hearing that they hang out with IFG and CMG and don't have racial beef. But you're in Inglewood and you seem to have racial beef with ese's, so either you are CPP or the rumor I heard was wrong.

Is 18 St. in Inglewood down with any Bloods?

THIRD THEY BE WACCIN THE HOOD WITH RED PAINT AND C KILLA IN RED

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » October 24th, 2005, 12:35 pm

yo napp, you dont have to copy and paste someones whole post, i see you do that a lot. at the top right korner of their Post theres a 'quote' button. Press it and it does it for you automatikally

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 24th, 2005, 5:07 pm

Napp Bashin wrote:End Violence NOW
Middle Weight

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:26 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P0rk wrote:
youngwun wrote:

You're a Blood, right?

Can you tell me about 18St. in Inglewood because I keep hearing that they hang out with IFG and CMG and don't have racial beef. But you're in Inglewood and you seem to have racial beef with ese's, so either you are CPP or the rumor I heard was wrong.

Is 18 St. in Inglewood down with any Bloods?

THIRD THEY BE WACCIN THE HOOD WITH RED PAINT AND C KILLA IN RED
Is this just because they are CK or are they down with any blood sets?

j-dizzle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by j-dizzle » November 3rd, 2005, 7:53 am

when i was up in wayside there was a wierdo blood in my bunker cuzz was way cool but he was actually weird like a sherm head nigga from bounty took him to the blue wall for bein dirty