Rollin 60s Crip vs. Eight Tray Gangster Crips war

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

60's vs 83 gangster crips

Unread post by whitekid » September 24th, 2003, 6:52 pm

their rivalry goes back to about 1978. It is one of the biggest and most bloodiest gang rivalries in the entire County. does any one know how the beef originaly started?

spanyloc2005
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: 60's vs 83 gangster crips

Unread post by spanyloc2005 » September 24th, 2003, 7:28 pm

It started after, tyrone an OG 60's lilttle brother got smoked by a Rollin 90 Crip, that had just moved to Eight Trey Hood and was a new recruit to 83 Gangsters cuz they didn't know that cuzz was really a Nine Owe, tyrone and a Eight tray, can't remember cuzz name, was chunkin em afterschool at Horace Mann Junior (fightin') and Darryl the 90's crip, aka Dog thought it was more serious than it was and shot tyrone. Everybody ran, and Dog went into hiding, the 60's found out, and Tyrone's brother and some other 60's OGs came to Eight Trey hood lookin for the shooter, but didn't nobody know him because he was a new recruit and was in hiding, the 60's thought 83's was disrespecting them by not giving them the shooter and a big fight happened. It was not as violent, just fisticuffs, no gunplay, yet. Then all the crips had a big meeting at a park that is now a Blood park, and they started fighting again, the Inglewood Family Bloods shot at the Crips, one time rolled in with Ghetto Birds (helicopters)
and those who survived left, each hood only worried about their particular hood, that's also how all the crips started warring against each other and a result of failed communication the 60's v.s. 83 war, is a manifestation of that. There you go, homie. My uncle, Mr. Gangsta Blu Eyes from W/S Rollin 30's OHC dropped that knowledgeto me.

whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: 60's vs 83 gangster crips

Unread post by whitekid » September 25th, 2003, 12:43 pm

much respect

C.GISBEY

ARE THE ROLLIN 60S AND THE 83 GANGSTERS STILL AT WAR

Unread post by C.GISBEY » March 5th, 2004, 6:31 am

IM A NEWBIE AND IM TRYING TO FIND OUT AS MUCH INFORMATION ON ALL GANGS ESPESIALLY THESE TWO GANGS AND IF THEY ARE STIL KILLING EACH OTHER AS MUCH AS THEY USED TO.ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE WELL APRECIATED AS IM FROM SCOTLAND AND WE DONT HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT GOES ON OVER THERE AT ALL.ALL THE INFORMATION I RECEIVE COMES FROM THIS WEB SITE. THANKS EVERYBODY FOR THE INFO ITS WELL APRECIATED.

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: ARE THE ROLLIN 60S AND THE 83 GANGSTERS STILL AT WAR

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » March 5th, 2004, 11:28 am

C.GISBEY wrote:IM A NEWBIE AND IM TRYING TO FIND OUT AS MUCH INFORMATION ON ALL GANGS ESPESIALLY THESE TWO GANGS AND IF THEY ARE STIL KILLING EACH OTHER AS MUCH AS THEY USED TO.ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE WELL APRECIATED AS IM FROM SCOTLAND AND WE DONT HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT GOES ON OVER THERE AT ALL.ALL THE INFORMATION I RECEIVE COMES FROM THIS WEB SITE. THANKS EVERYBODY FOR THE INFO ITS WELL APRECIATED.
They been Beefin for The Longest......They have one of the Most Bloodiest Gang Wars in L.A........I doubt they will ever stop........

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 8th, 2004, 8:54 am

YEA, EVEN THOUGH IN MY HOOD THERE IS A SMALL COLD WAR YES THE 60'S AND THE ETG'S( MY SET) ARE STILL AT WAR FROM LA TO NYC WE ARE STILL BANGING ON EACH OTHER. IT JUST SEEMS THAT THEM 60'S KEEP STARTING SOME S*** THEY CANT JUST STAY STILL SO WE HAVE TO DEFEND OURSELVES.

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X ENY

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 8th, 2004, 11:21 am

aint no beefing in queenz between them sets

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 9th, 2004, 8:32 am

NAH 55NHC AND ETG ON SOME TRUCE SHIT BUT THEM DAMN 60'S KEEP STARTING SOME SHIT THE ONLY 60 I GET ALONG with IS K-LOC AND P-LOC THOSE MY PEOPLE AND THEY WE NEVA TRIPPED ON EACH OTHER AND ANY ONE ELSE MAN I DONT KNOW BUT TO Q IS 55NHC AND RSC ALLIES AND TO Q IWAS IN JAMAICA ON FRIDAY IN ALL BLACC AND GRAY IN A SOURCE MAGAZINE JACCET I'L' BE THERE SATURDAY AT 4 O CLOCC with THE SAME JACCED AND SOME BLACC JORDANS AND 2 BLACC AND GRAY G-RAGS HOLLA AT A CUZ\

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 9th, 2004, 4:37 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:NAH 55NHC AND ETG ON SOME TRUCE stuff BUT THEM DAMN 60'S KEEP STARTING SOME stuff THE ONLY 60 I GET ALONG with IS K-LOC AND P-LOC THOSE MY PEOPLE AND THEY WE NEVA TRIPPED ON EACH OTHER AND ANY ONE ELSE MAN I DONT KNOW BUT TO Q IS 55NHC AND RSC ALLIES AND TO Q IWAS IN JAMAICA ON FRIDAY IN ALL black AND GRAY IN A SOURCE MAGAZINE JACCET I'L' BE THERE SATURDAY AT 4 O CLOCC with THE SAME JACCED AND SOME black JORDANS AND 2 black AND GRAY G-RAGS HOLLA AT A because\

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X
homie 2 tell u the truth i know way more etg homies then 60's in queenz and i chill with treys

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 22nd, 2004, 9:33 am

BUT OUT HERE IN CROOKLYN THE RSC IS VERY DEEP AND ACTIVE BUT THEY ARE TROUBLE MAKERS AND THEY ARE THE MOST HATED SET CUZ ITS LIKE EVERY YEAR AT LEAST 10 FOOLS FROM THAT SET DROP OUT AND THEN TURN RED AND JOIN THE 93GB AND I AINT FEELING THAT IM OLY COOL with 2 60'S THEY REST COULD DROP DEAD OR JUS STAY THE FU** OUT OF MY WAY 3X

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » March 22nd, 2004, 9:45 am

Hahahahaagha! Switching sides! Such loyalty in ny (right) lol

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 22nd, 2004, 10:22 am

how the fucc is u gon drop out of crips n then be accepted in bloods. Yall shud be thinkin that that juss goes to show slobs is fake all around the world

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 22nd, 2004, 3:50 pm

60's is gettin banged on in one part of queenz right now

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 22nd, 2004, 4:18 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:BUT OUT HERE IN CROOKLYN THE RSC IS VERY DEEP AND ACTIVE BUT THEY ARE TROUBLE MAKERS AND THEY ARE THE MOST HATED SET because ITS LIKE EVERY YEAR AT LEAST 10 FOOLS FROM THAT SET DROP OUT AND THEN TURN RED AND JOIN THE 93GB AND I AINT FEELING THAT IM OLY COOL with 2 60'S THEY REST COULD DROP DEAD OR JUS STAY THE FU** OUT OF MY WAY 3X

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X
Hyperthetically: Let's say you are being accurate and truthful.............THEN THAT SPEAKS VOLUMES FOR GANG BANGING IN THE PART OF THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN!

LA Gangs in your town obviously aren't well established yet- and if they are.......then them dudes out there are soft as cotton!
Last edited by Anonymous20 on March 22nd, 2004, 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 22nd, 2004, 4:50 pm

Too much Cats have last there homies to this war, that's why it'll never stop

Ho0dStA bOi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ho0dStA bOi » March 22nd, 2004, 4:52 pm

i dont give a fucc what hood it is . any bangers in NY are sum weird ass baccwardz niggas. but out here ......end the war??? neva heard if endin the war.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 22nd, 2004, 5:06 pm

how are NY bangers, some weird ass baccward niggaz
Whats with the negative shit nigga?
Just Cause the 60's and 83's in Cali have a bloody war raging, doesnt mean 60's and 83's in Ny should.

if they cool, than they should keep sh*t like that. War aint good for nobody, but u do it if u have to
na mean.....
last time i recalled 60's and 83's are Crip, Im not sayin niggas should be riding dick and sh*t, but they should at least be neutral and shit
but i do understand its the set, above all

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 22nd, 2004, 5:17 pm

that h55dsta sound crazy loc. he sound like he mad cuz we smart enough not to bang on another homie. aint it blood vs crip. yall do what yall do over dere but we aint gon jus start with other crips cuz yall beefin over dere. theres too much bloods to be stupid enough to bang on crips when we suppose to c together. if we did that we wouldnt last in ny. to much bloods homie. use your brain loc. we aint gon c stupid like that and bang on each other.

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » March 22nd, 2004, 5:53 pm

Q wrote:that h55dsta sound crazy loc. he sound like he mad because we smart enough not to bang on another homie. aint it blood vs crip. yall do what yall do over dere but we aint gon jus start with other crips because yall beefin over dere. theres too much bloods to be stupid enough to bang on crips when we suppose to c together. if we did that we wouldnt last in ny. to much bloods homie. use your brain loc. we aint gon c stupid like that and bang on each other.
Cuzzzzzz its not him that sounds stupid.....its yall.BM LOCO said 10 Rollin 60 Crips turn BLOOD every year? Why would the BLOODS out there keep accepting these dudes if they are "DROPOUTS" as you called them. And how they gonna claim a reptible hood and turn BLOOD if they really banging out there........they don't need to turn BLOOD- then you all have the audacity to say they beef with Eight Trays hard but now you write, "theres too much bloods to be stupid enough to bang on crips when we suppose to c together." WHich is it?

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » March 22nd, 2004, 6:00 pm

kronic wrote:how are NY bangers, some weird ass baccward niggaz
Whats with the negative stuff nigga?
Just Cause the 60's and 83's in Cali have a bloody war raging, doesnt mean 60's and 83's in Ny should.

if they cool, than they should keep sh*t like that. War aint good for nobody, but u do it if u have to
na mean.....
last time i recalled 60's and 83's are Crip, Im not sayin niggas should be riding dick and sh*t, but they should at least be neutral and stuff
Simple.........how the BLOODS in NY going to accept 10 dropouts from 60's every year? What type of shyt is that? I was going easy on NYC by saying the Gangs from L.A. aren't established yet.....maybe they are- but just some transforming busters!

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » March 22nd, 2004, 7:11 pm

kevmac wrote:

na mean.....
last time i recalled 60's and 83's are Crip, Im not sayin niggas should be riding dick and sh*t, but they should at least be neutral and stuff
Simple.........how the BLOODS in NY going to accept 10 dropouts from 60's every year? What type of shyt is that? I was going easy on NYC by saying the Gangs from L.A. aren't established yet.....maybe they are- but just some transforming busters!
Damn....that mess just took me by storm. I have been preachin how fake most crip and blood gangs seem to be in NYC....but if stuff like that happens, that is almost beyond belief. In L.A., transformers as I know, are dudes who claim one gang but then claim another, but usually these are people who never bang, and if they do, they will just start claimin a different allied set for whatever reason. But I have NEVER heard of people goin from bein a crip, to bein a blood, and bein accepted by the bloods. I've heard people camoflauge and if they have to move to a rival neighborhood they'll act as if they never banged, but to completely switch sides??? How much faker can it get????? What are the reasons???? "I don't like wearin blue anymore" or "the new Red Jordan's came out so I want to be a blood now cause it looks tite with a bandana" ??? If somebody in L.A. was from 60s and even kicked it with 83s, he'd prolly get put off the set and maybe more. But if he was to stop bangin 60s and bang IFGs, he probably wouldn't have a chance to because they'd kill him before it happened.

Ho0dStA bOi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ho0dStA bOi » March 22nd, 2004, 8:54 pm

na mean.....
nah homie i aint sayin that , im jus sayin yall niggas be havin prayers and shit yall got 2 memorize and rankins like foot soljas and shit like that , dats y i say yall weird and baccwardz

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 22nd, 2004, 11:31 pm

R-Tistic wrote:Damn....that mess just took me by storm. I have been preachin how fake most crip and blood gangs seem to be in NYC....but if stuff like that happens, that is almost beyond belief. In L.A., transformers as I know, are dudes who claim one gang but then claim another, but usually these are people who never bang, and if they do, they will just start claimin a different allied set for whatever reason. But I have NEVER heard of people goin from bein a crip, to bein a blood, and bein accepted by the bloods. I've heard people camoflauge and if they have to move to a rival neighborhood they'll act as if they never banged, but to completely switch sides??? How much faker can it get????? What are the reasons???? "I don't like wearin blue anymore" or "the new Red Jordan's came out so I want to be a blood now cause it looks tite with a bandana" ??? If somebody in L.A. was from 60s and even kicked it with 83s, he'd prolly get put off the set and maybe more. But if he was to stop bangin 60s and bang IFGs, he probably wouldn't have a chance to because they'd kill him before it happened.
I never paid the NYC Crips and Bloods no attention because there are Rips and Damu's all over the Country.....but to see this string is pidiful. I officially apolige to the bangers in NY, let them bang how they gonna bang.....it has no effect on me in any way shape or form...was just my opinion and my opinion only. I just expect more from some dudes reppin C's and B's in a town like The Boogie Down Bronx, Brooklyn and Harlem.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 22nd, 2004, 11:33 pm

Ho0dStA bOi wrote:

na mean.....
nah homie i aint sayin that , im jus sayin yall niggas be havin prayers and stuff yall got 2 memorize and rankins like foot soljas and stuff like that , dats y i say yall weird and baccwardz
Out there they probaly break dance to see who's set is harder while the gee's be battle rapping in the basement.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 23rd, 2004, 2:53 pm

Ho0dStA bOi wrote:

na mean.....
nah homie i aint sayin that , im jus sayin yall niggas be havin prayers and stuff yall got 2 memorize and rankins like foot soljas and stuff like that , dats y i say yall weird and baccwardz
Aight nigs, I understand, i just misunderstood
we coo
I just got love for NY, rolled though a couple of times. and my Cuz is from there. He up in t dot now tho

Kevmac, I see what u sayin, its all good

We got Crips and Damu's up here in Toronto too, but they mostly imitations. mans dem are really tryin to take that shit serious.
but they havent went to the point of copying names from La sets

It's all good tho
Stay up

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 23rd, 2004, 10:39 pm

kevmac wrote:
Q wrote:that h55dsta sound crazy loc. he sound like he mad because we smart enough not to bang on another homie. aint it blood vs crip. yall do what yall do over dere but we aint gon jus start with other crips because yall beefin over dere. theres too much bloods to be stupid enough to bang on crips when we suppose to c together. if we did that we wouldnt last in ny. to much bloods homie. use your brain loc. we aint gon c stupid like that and bang on each other.
Cuzzzzzz its not him that sounds stupid.....its yall.BM LOCO said 10 Rollin 60 Crips turn BLOOD every year? Why would the BLOODS out there keep accepting these dudes if they are "DROPOUTS" as you called them. And how they gonna claim a reptible hood and turn BLOOD if they really banging out there........they don't need to turn BLOOD- then you all have the audacity to say they beef with Eight Trays hard but now you write, "theres too much bloods to be stupid enough to bang on crips when we suppose to c together." WHich is it?

ok homie if im correct werent some schoolyard crips in CALI blood at one point? how could yall ever accept them as true crips if some use to red rag homie? tell me that? how do they get any love from homies if some use to be blood?

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 23rd, 2004, 10:43 pm

kevmac wrote:

and homie that was the etg homie from brooklyn sayin dey beef with h55dsta sets in brooklyn. im frum queenz and there is know beef with etg homies and h55dsta setz in queenz. maybe just individual fights every once in a while but we dont let it escalate to whole setz beefin. we do it like this the two homies that was beefin would scrap it out 1 on 1 and that was that. nuttin more

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 23rd, 2004, 10:49 pm

R-Tistic wrote:
kevmac wrote:

na mean.....
Damn....that mess just took me by storm. I have been preachin how fake most crip and blood gangs seem to be in NYC....but if stuff like that happens, that is almost beyond belief. In L.A., transformers as I know, are dudes who claim one gang but then claim another, but usually these are people who never bang, and if they do, they will just start claimin a different allied set for whatever reason. But I have NEVER heard of people goin from bein a crip, to bein a blood, and bein accepted by the bloods. I've heard people camoflauge and if they have to move to a rival neighborhood they'll act as if they never banged, but to completely switch sides??? How much faker can it get????? What are the reasons???? "I don't like wearin blue anymore" or "the new Red Jordan's came out so I want to be a blood now cause it looks tite with a bandana" ??? If somebody in L.A. was from 60s and even kicked it with 83s, he'd prolly get put off the set and maybe more. But if he was to stop bangin 60s and bang IFGs, he probably wouldn't have a chance to because they'd kill him before it happened.

ok homie u could keep preachin how fake we are but if u were to actually come here and preach that fake mess you would get got its that simple. im tired of u people talkin how fake we are but yet yall aint never even been here. how that sound? cuz if u did come here and say that u would know better and know that we dont take that fake mess 2 lightly. we meanin the real homies out here in ny

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 23rd, 2004, 10:51 pm

kevmac wrote:
Ho0dStA bOi wrote:

na mean.....
Out there they probaly break dance to see who's set is harder while the gee's be battle rapping in the basement.
if u think so homie

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » March 24th, 2004, 12:49 am

Q wrote: ok homie if im correct werent some schoolyard crips in CALI blood at one point? how could yall ever accept them as true crips if some use to red rag homie? tell me that? how do they get any love from homies if some use to be blood?
I don't know....ask their allies.

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 24th, 2004, 4:59 am

kevmac wrote:
Q wrote: ok homie if im correct werent some schoolyard crips in CALI blood at one point? how could yall ever accept them as true crips if some use to red rag homie? tell me that? how do they get any love from homies if some use to be blood?
I don't know....ask their allies.

I neva heard dey were bloods at any point...are ur sources trustable?

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 24th, 2004, 8:53 am

AIGHT HERES IS THE REAL KEVMAC I AGREE with U AT SOME POINT BUT, NO ONE IN MY SET IS A FAKE OR A BUSTA AND IN CROOKLYN THE RSC AND MY SET ETGC ARE NOT AT PEACE I SAID ITS IS A TRUCE "TRYING TO COME IN EFFECT" BUT IT HAS NOT IT IS STILL WAR AND THATS FOR BROOKLYN IN QUEENS MY OG LOONEY LOC HAS TOLD ME THE RSC AND MY SET IS AT WAR AND 55NHC AND ETG ARE AT PEACE SO, AND ANY NICCA THAT JUMPS HOODS OR GANGS AND SWITCH SIDES WILL BE DEALT WITH AND THATS WHY I STAY TO MY SET AND MY HOOD I COULD CARE LESS BOUT ANOTHER NICCAS HOOD OR SET ITS ETG 4 LIFE 3X AND G'D UP I WORRY BOUT MY SET AND OUR ALLIES AND OTHER THAN THAT I DONT GIVE A FU** AND FOR THE B-DOGS IF THEY LET FORMER RIPS OR SWITCH FAGGOTS CLAIM THEIR HOOD OR THIER SET THAN THATS ON THEM THATS MAKES the SIXTIES AND THE B-DOGS LOOK FAKE NOT ME NOT MY SET NOT MY HOOD AND NOT ANY OTHER CRIP SET, GANG OR HOOD IN NYC THATS Y the SIXTIES IS the MOST HATED GANG IN NYC NICCAS NEED TO RECTIFY THAT SITUATION CUZ IM TRYING TO AND IM TIRED OF DOING IT ALL ALONE BY MYSELF

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X G'D UP AND OUR ALLIES AND OUR ENEMIES DIE SLOW COWARDS