Rollin 60s Crip vs. Eight Tray Gangster Crips war

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: ARE THE ROLLIN 60S AND THE 83 GANGSTERS STILL AT WAR

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 24th, 2004, 9:39 am

BG MLOCO wrote:AIGHT HERES IS THE REAL KEVMAC I AGREE with U AT SOME POINT BUT, NO ONE IN MY SET IS A FAKE OR A BUSTA AND IN CROOKLYN THE RSC AND MY SET ETGC ARE NOT AT PEACE I SAID ITS IS A TRUCE "TRYING TO COME IN EFFECT" BUT IT HAS NOT IT IS STILL WAR AND THATS FOR BROOKLYN IN QUEENS MY OG LOONEY LOC HAS TOLD ME THE RSC AND MY SET IS AT WAR AND 55NHC AND ETG ARE AT PEACE SO, AND ANY NICCA THAT JUMPS HOODS OR GANGS AND SWITCH SIDES WILL BE DEALT WITH AND THATS WHY I STAY TO MY SET AND MY HOOD I COULD CARE LESS BOUT ANOTHER NICCAS HOOD OR SET ITS ETG 4 LIFE 3X AND G'D UP I WORRY BOUT MY SET AND OUR ALLIES AND OTHER THAN THAT I DONT GIVE A FU** AND FOR THE B-DOGS IF THEY LET FORMER RIPS OR SWITCH FAGGOTS CLAIM THEIR HOOD OR THIER SET THAN THATS ON THEM THATS MAKES the SIXTIES AND THE B-DOGS LOOK FAKE NOT ME NOT MY SET NOT MY HOOD AND NOT ANY OTHER CRIP SET, GANG OR HOOD IN NYC THATS Y the SIXTIES IS the MOST HATED GANG IN NYC NICCAS NEED TO RECTIFY THAT SITUATION because IM TRYING TO AND IM TIRED OF DOING IT ALL ALONE BY MYSELF

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X G'D UP AND OUR ALLIES AND OUR ENEMIES DIE SLOW COWARDS
dats real...but i duno how it makes 60'z look fake wen the b-dogs accept former 60z or crips into bloods???

trayway
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by trayway » March 24th, 2004, 11:47 am

LET ME EXpKLAIN SOMETHIN TO YALL HOMIES ETG AND OTHERWISE AND ESPECIALLY U KEVMAC THERE IS FAKE NIGGAS EVERYWHERE I KNOW ALOT FROM CALI AND FROM NY 6UT NOONE IS GONNA SAY ALL NY 6ANGERS IS FAKE I AM THE OG OF THE TRAY WHEN MY HOMIE 6ROUGHT THE TRAY OVER FROM CALI IN 93 AND pKASSED IT ON I AM THE ONE THAT pKUT THE 83RDST. GANG ON THE MApK AND WE DO IT THE CALI WAY ALL DAY 6UT WITH A 6K TWIST AND TO ALL TRAYS YES WE ARE RS KILLERS SO UNDASTAND IT AND LOVE IT. ON A pKERSONAL 6ASIS U MIGHT KNOW A 60 6UT AS A WHOLE WE DONT FUCC with THEM AND ANYONE WHO ALLOWS SWITCH SIDIN ALL THE TIME IS VERY FAKE

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » March 24th, 2004, 1:13 pm

trayway wrote:ESPECIALLY U KEVMAC...........ANYONE WHO ALLOWS SWITCH SIDIN ALL THE TIME IS VERY FAKE
Okay, so I stereotyped New York......but you in part make my point for me! The BLOODS - IN NEW YORK- who accept 10 60's per year are the fake ones..............? THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

X-TribalSoldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by X-TribalSoldier » March 24th, 2004, 3:32 pm

First I mean you brothers and sis in N.Y. no disrespect, just speaking the truth if you get offended than Im talking to you, and that's good I want you to hurt your pride, it may produce change. I persaonally think that bloodin and crippin in any other city/state/ or province is ignorant for the fact that these L.A. gangs are actually named after streets, parks, etc. Furthermore crips and bloods all over the world have no idea how and why they are claiming the gang or why they are in conflict with one another. For example: sixties and eight tray's that beef is 30 or more years old, many have died and lost loved ones over this beef, it one, if not the bloodiest gang war in L.A. history ( I think the Hoovers and the Coasters may be a lil more bloody in regards to crip on crip conflicts). To just take all that bloody history and have it implemented in another region is rediculous. In relation to most crips I understand your mindframe of thinking and your struggle I was once asleep as well, but if I where still an active member I would be very angry with someone taking my struggle and duplicating it just because they think it is cool and idiolize my struggle. I just think some things are not meant to be duplicated. Crippin and Bloodin is original Los Angeles cullture: take note some of the crips and bloods did use names from other cities or states they migrated from but there struggle was different. For example: The Black Stone Ranger in Chicago the Black Peace Stones in L.A., similar names different struggle. So they didn't copy there culture just there name. I think duplication is only productive when duplication create's change, but in N.Y. you guys are copying a culture that you once condemned. Now you have jumped on the bandwagon and conformed.

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » March 24th, 2004, 4:02 pm

Real talk!

trayway
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by trayway » March 26th, 2004, 8:26 am

U RIGHT AbKOUGHT THAT KEVMAC THATS WHY MOST bKLOODS IN NY ARE NOT FELT bK bKLOODS IN CALI CAUSE THEY DO ALOT OF UNTRUE 2 the GAME SHIT

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 26th, 2004, 8:37 am

TO XYPLYCIT WE NEVA CONDEMED GANG BANGING IN NYC THERE HAVE BEEN GANGS HERE FOR YEARS EX HAWKS, DECPETS, THE WARRIORS, AND TOMAHAWKS JUST TO NAME A FEW AND IM NO DUPLICATOR, ME PERSONALLY I LIKE WEARING DICKIE SUITS, I WAS WEARING BEFORE I JOINED THIS TYPE OF LIFE STYLE, AND YOUR WRONG CUZ THE BLACK PEACE STONES IN CHICAGO DO GANG BANG - AND THEY SHARE ALMOST THE SAME STRUGGLES AS THE BPS IN LA AND THEY A FIERCE REPTUATION AND I PERSONALLY KNOW THIS FOR A FACT THE ONLY THING THAT SEPRATES THEM IS THEAT THE BPS IN CHICAGO R NOT BLOODS BUT THEY WEAR RED AND BROWN SO NYC HAD GANGS FOR LIKE 40 YEARS NOW IS JUST THAT THE C'S AND B'S JUST CAME OVER HERE LIKE 13 YEARS AGO AND ITS RUNNIG WILD NOT IMITATORS BUT INNOVATORS

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » March 26th, 2004, 8:59 am

Innovators? Then why the police telling your little homies which pocket to shove they rag in? I don't see no innovating going on. There is nothing new under the sun. X-Tribal got it right in my opinion.

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » March 26th, 2004, 10:07 am

*YALL NEW YORK DUDES NEED TO HANG IT UP, THROW IN THE TOWEL, CALL IT QUITS..

L..M..P
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by L..M..P » March 26th, 2004, 10:10 am

mangler wrote:*YALL NEW YORK DUDES NEED TO HANG IT UP, THROW IN THE TOWEL, CALL IT QUITS..
*L.A GANGS DO NOT RECOGNIZE U DUDES. U GUYS R NOTHING LIKE THE REAL DEAL. U GUYS R THE PRODUCT OF GANGSTER RAP NOT REALITY.
* U GUYS R THE LAUGHING STALK OF GANG BANGING.
*MAKE UP YOUR OWN SH/T, AND U MIGHT GET A LITTLE RESPECT.
*GO BACK TO BEING WARRIORS, LOL!

Said it all with a pretty good way of puttin it!..LOL

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » March 26th, 2004, 10:11 am

THE ANSWER TO THE POST IS NO!!!!!!!

L..M..P
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by L..M..P » March 26th, 2004, 10:13 am

mangler, The post to what is no?

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 26th, 2004, 11:07 am

X-TribalSoldier wrote:First I mean you brothers and sis in N.Y. no disrespect, just speaking the truth if you get offended than Im talking to you, and that's good I want you to hurt your pride, it may produce change. I persaonally think that bloodin and crippin in any other city/state/ or province is ignorant for the fact that these L.A. gangs are actually named after streets, parks, etc. Furthermore crips and bloods all over the world have no idea how and why they are claiming the gang or why they are in conflict with one another. For example: sixties and eight tray's that beef is 30 or more years old, many have died and lost loved ones over this beef, it one, if not the bloodiest gang war in L.A. history ( I think the Hoovers and the Coasters may be a lil more bloody in regards to crip on crip conflicts). To just take all that bloody history and have it implemented in another region is rediculous. In relation to most crips I understand your mindframe of thinking and your struggle I was once asleep as well, but if I where still an active member I would be very angry with someone taking my struggle and duplicating it just because they think it is cool and idiolize my struggle. I just think some things are not meant to be duplicated. Crippin and Bloodin is original Los Angeles cullture: take note some of the crips and bloods did use names from other cities or states they migrated from but there struggle was different. For example: The Black Stone Ranger in Chicago the Black Peace Stones in L.A., similar names different struggle. So they didn't copy there culture just there name. I think duplication is only productive when duplication create's change, but in N.Y. you guys are copying a culture that you once condemned. Now you have jumped on the bandwagon and conformed.
HEY THAS REAL TALK. NOBODY SAYIN NY NIGGAS IS FAKE. I JUST DONT WANNA SEE NIGGAS ACTIN LIKE THEY FROM LA. IF I GO TO NY I WANNA SEE DUDES WEARIN PUFFY JACKETS with THEY TIMBALAND BOOTS AND ONE PANT LEG UP. WHY? CAUSE THAS SOME NY SH*T. I DONT WANNA GO TO NY AND ITS LIKE I COULDA STAYED HOME SEEIN FOOLS CRIPPIN AND BLOODIN LIKE ITS THE THING TO DO. DONT COME AT with "CUZZ" AND ALL THAT, ADDRESS ME with "KID" OR "GAHD" OR "DON" OR SOMETHIN LIKE THAT. KEEP IT NY STYLE GANGSTA. I RESPECT THAT. IF U A RIDA THEN U A RIDA AND THAS COOL BUT LETS SEE SOME ORIGINALITY SHALL WE... :mrgreen:

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » March 26th, 2004, 12:26 pm

Pasa wrote:
X-TribalSoldier wrote:First I mean you brothers and sis in N.Y. no disrespect, just speaking the truth if you get offended than Im talking to you, and that's good I want you to hurt your pride, it may produce change. I persaonally think that bloodin and crippin in any other city/state/ or province is ignorant for the fact that these L.A. gangs are actually named after streets, parks, etc. Furthermore crips and bloods all over the world have no idea how and why they are claiming the gang or why they are in conflict with one another. For example: sixties and eight tray's that beef is 30 or more years old, many have died and lost loved ones over this beef, it one, if not the bloodiest gang war in L.A. history ( I think the Hoovers and the Coasters may be a lil more bloody in regards to crip on crip conflicts). To just take all that bloody history and have it implemented in another region is rediculous. In relation to most crips I understand your mindframe of thinking and your struggle I was once asleep as well, but if I where still an active member I would be very angry with someone taking my struggle and duplicating it just because they think it is cool and idiolize my struggle. I just think some things are not meant to be duplicated. Crippin and Bloodin is original Los Angeles cullture: take note some of the crips and bloods did use names from other cities or states they migrated from but there struggle was different. For example: The Black Stone Ranger in Chicago the Black Peace Stones in L.A., similar names different struggle. So they didn't copy there culture just there name. I think duplication is only productive when duplication create's change, but in N.Y. you guys are copying a culture that you once condemned. Now you have jumped on the bandwagon and conformed.
HEY THAS REAL TALK. NOBODY SAYIN NY NIGGAS IS FAKE. I JUST DONT WANNA SEE NIGGAS ACTIN LIKE THEY FROM LA. IF I GO TO NY I WANNA SEE DUDES WEARIN PUFFY JACKETS with THEY TIMBALAND BOOTS AND ONE PANT LEG UP. WHY? CAUSE THAS SOME NY SH*T. I DONT WANNA GO TO NY AND ITS LIKE I COULDA STAYED HOME SEEIN FOOLS CRIPPIN AND BLOODIN LIKE ITS THE THING TO DO. DONT COME AT with "CUZZ" AND ALL THAT, ADDRESS ME with "KID" OR "GAHD" OR "DON" OR SOMETHIN LIKE THAT. KEEP IT NY STYLE GANGSTA. I RESPECT THAT. IF U A RIDA THEN U A RIDA AND THAS COOL BUT LETS SEE SOME ORIGINALITY SHALL WE... :mrgreen:
LOL...Thats the truth.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 26th, 2004, 4:48 pm

wcrockets wrote:Innovators? Then why the police telling your little homies which pocket to shove they rag in? I don't see no innovating going on. There is nothing new under the sun. X-Tribal got it right in my opinion.
dats becuz different setz rag on different sides if you really wanna know

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 26th, 2004, 4:49 pm

xplicit753 wrote:
kevmac wrote:
Q wrote: ok homie if im correct werent some schoolyard crips in CALI blood at one point? how could yall ever accept them as true crips if some use to red rag homie? tell me that? how do they get any love from homies if some use to be blood?
I don't know....ask their allies.

I neva heard dey were bloods at any point...are ur sources trustable?
yes ask somebody homie. not all of them though jus some

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 26th, 2004, 4:52 pm

Pasa wrote:
homie how u tellin us how to dress? if u knew about ny u would know that dickies and chucks is very popular in ny

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 26th, 2004, 8:15 pm

I think what Pasa is sayin is that 10 years ago, y'all fools in NY wouldn't be cought dead in no dickies. The closest thing you had was carhart. And up until 10 years ago, you new yorkers had nothin for disrespect for cali folks and thought bangin was stupid. Everything out there was crews, and your clothes had to have a "label" you's think someone in khakis, chucks, and a t-shirt was a bumd cuz he wasn't sportin Polo and Tommy or whatever the fuc- y'all think is cool. Remember Tim Dog? talking about cali sayin y'all killin over colors, you stupid mf'ers. Well, fast forward 10 years, and y'all are on the dic-. You wanna dress like us, rap like us, bang like us. And on top of that, you couldn't even be halfway original and make like the south bronx crips or something like that. You gotta straight dic- ride and claim a set from LA, and so far on this site I ain't heard from not one of you NY'ers that can actually say you have an OG from LA that is actually still there in NY. You had some fool that stayed out there for a months and jumped a couple little kids in for fun, and you just ran with it. No different than bangin in little rock.
New York, is just like Compton, they wanna be like compton......LOL

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 26th, 2004, 8:19 pm

Oh, and your proving my point with that bullshi- about some different sets rag on different sides? NO THEY DON'T. There is only one way to do it. If y'all want to distort something, then quit tryin to be a crip or blood. Make up you own kind of gang and you can wear your rag wherever you want. Until then, if you wanna switch it around, than your no better than a white kid in beverly hills doin the crip walk because it looks "cool".

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 28th, 2004, 4:47 pm

Panik wrote:Oh, and your proving my point with that bullshi- about some different sets rag on different sides? NO THEY DON'T. There is only one way to do it. If y'all want to distort something, then quit tryin to be a crip or blood. Make up you own kind of gang and you can wear your rag wherever you want. Until then, if you wanna switch it around, than your no better than a white kid in beverly hills doin the crip walk because it looks "cool".
well ill tell you what homie you just come to ny and say way what your saying to all the homies here. lets see if we even care to listen to what your sayin aight. are you even a gangbanger? if not dont waste my time talking to me sideliner.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 28th, 2004, 7:42 pm

You're funny Q. Yeah I'm a gangbanger, not only that, I've been bangin longer than there have even been blods or crips in NY. So I've been bagnin longer than anyone that you ever met. Don't worry about me dog, worry about your own confused selves.

kushbomb
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kushbomb » March 28th, 2004, 8:03 pm

damn Q your claimin 55 when you aint even been there. i dont know how fools die for the set name of a street they aint even been on. i know some Real NY negro locos that i respect ,they got different styles than out here in LA,their own style goes with their own clothing, copying some cats from thousands of miles away is straight wak.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 28th, 2004, 10:10 pm

code647 wrote:damn Q your claimin 55 when you aint even been there. i dont know how fools die for the set name of a street they aint even been on. i know some Real NY negro locos that i respect ,they got different styles than out here in LA,their own style goes with their own clothing, copying some cats from thousands of miles away is straight wak.
im claimin 55nhc all day and my set was started frum a homie in cali that brought the set to ny homie. so if my og is frum cali whats wrong with claimin that set clown. i aint just start claiming it out the blue. i was put on so aint no way shape or form am i fake.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 28th, 2004, 10:20 pm

i noticied within the last week or so u homies over there been really disrespecting us ny gangbangers when u know nuttin about us. wutz that about? how can yall talk on us wen yall have never been here and dont even know how we bang over here. its like we been stuck in ya mind lately. why dont yall find sumthin better to do rather than blabber about stuff yall do not know about. it comes down to this there is real homies and fake homies everywhere includin in cali and the same way 1 of us could get done off in cali yall could get done off in ny so it goes both ways.
you could be a well respected og over there but we could careless if you dont come correct when you on this side so b4 yall start talkin bout this side keep ya mouth shut if u aint never been here. we bangin on this side too its just that we bang differently.

55nhc

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 28th, 2004, 10:25 pm

FA SHO LOC CROOKLYN NYC

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 28th, 2004, 11:14 pm

Panik wrote:You're funny Q. Yeah I'm a gangbanger, not only that, I've been bangin longer than there have even been blods or crips in NY. So I've been bagnin longer than anyone that you ever met. Don't worry about me dog, worry about your own confused selves.
WUT U BANGING IN SANTA ANA HOMIE. YOU WILL HERE MORE ABOUT NY THAN SANTA ANA. HOMIES DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE DATS AT

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » March 28th, 2004, 11:33 pm

Q wrote:
Panik wrote:You're funny Q. Yeah I'm a gangbanger, not only that, I've been bangin longer than there have even been blods or crips in NY. So I've been bagnin longer than anyone that you ever met. Don't worry about me dog, worry about your own confused selves.
WUT U BANGING IN SANTA ANA HOMIE. YOU WILL HERE MORE ABOUT NY THAN SANTA ANA. HOMIES DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE DATS AT
haha

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 29th, 2004, 9:00 am

FIRST OF ALL NOT EVERY NYC NICCA SAYS DUHN OR WEARS PUFFY JACKETS AIGHT AND WE ALL DONT HAVE THE SAME STYLE IM ME NO MATTER WHAT I WEAR DICKIES AND I WEAR CARHHARTS AND TIMS SO MY DRESS CODE IS BASED ON WHO I AM AND NOT WHAT I AM AND WHERE I LIVE AIGHT AND THIS IS TO MANGLER IF NYC LOCS NEED TO QUIT WONT U COME OUT AND C US THEN LIKE I SAID BEFORE REAL RECOGNIZES REAL NO MATTER WHERE U AT, I GUESS EVERY CALI GANG MEMBER IS A STRAIGHT UP G AND I DAMN SURE KNOW THAT THEY ARE NOT IN EVERY HOOD U GOT BUSTAZ IN CALI AND NYC SO STOP with THE HATE AND AIGHT POST SUMTHIN BETTA CUZ THIS NYC SH** IS BORING AND NICCAS IS HATING FOR NOW REASON IF WE ARE SO FAKE THEN COME OUT HERE THEN IF NOT JUST DO WHAT U DO AND THATS THAT KEEP IT GANGSTA THATS IT

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 29th, 2004, 10:17 am

Well Q, I hope you do hear more about NY than Santa Ana. Theres about 400,000 people in Santa Ana and like 10 million in NY. But if you wanna know, it's in Orange county, about 10 miles south of LA county. And theres been bangin in Santa Ana since the 1950's, not the mid 90's. I I know plenty bout y'all. A homie from my hood is a puerto rican from brooklyn.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 29th, 2004, 11:35 am

i could careless really

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 29th, 2004, 12:20 pm

yeah, I figured. not quite the answer you wanted huh.

Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 4524 » April 2nd, 2004, 7:16 pm

whoever started this forum is dum as fucc

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”