8 TRAY GANGSTA'S CLICKS?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » November 27th, 2005, 11:29 am

-BLGc / MGc / TFGc...........

BEcause them niggas is rollin not movin

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » November 27th, 2005, 11:31 am

Then you got to give it to us cuz, we the ones revokin toast passes in the hood

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 27th, 2005, 2:10 pm

Lies wrote:
youngwun wrote: IFG and ETG ckhoosin to ride on Sixties, not eachother. Stranger shit has happened.
whats stranger then that? this aint oklahoma nigga! but u made a good point, yall niggas now a days bang like outtatowners.
How about PJ Watts and Bounty Hunter Watts both riding against Grape Street, and on top of that they are even closer with each other than in this situation. Are you calling them busters too?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 27th, 2005, 2:14 pm

Lies wrote: just because the turf choose to not trip off inglewood family and vanness gangsters and cpf, that dont mean the 80s is weenies,
what do u call Crips teaming up with Bloods on the Streets to smash another Crip Set?

we toast k but aint no toast on the west to funk with the toasters only homies is 4ktradersECC/ETG never beef or killed each other........yall never see ECC strike up 83k, and i never seen ETG's write ECk, why EC's dont take offence to NappBashing is the million dollar question!
1. Like I said PJ Watts and Bounty Hunter Watts teams up against Grape Street, so the C&B vs. C has happened before.

2. If they never really run into someone, how is that supposed to be a big rivalry? That is like saying Leuders Park should go smash on Insanes out in Long Beach, just doesn't make sense

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » November 27th, 2005, 2:30 pm

Lies wrote:I dont see what makes them weak niggaz kause they aint bangin on IFG. I guess Trays & IFG's just decided to pick they battles
The shit aint regular protocol. I.F.Gs are Bloods, not Gangstas. They have been Border Enemies for decades. Pick Battles? Nigga it used to be On/onsight banging, was no picking battles, thats fag shit!The Battles been picked and set in stone decades ago! I guess that shows you how much damage the rsc's have inflicted on the ETG/IFGs, it force them to form a Gangsta Crip / Gangsta Blood truce.....that shit is mickey!
Picking battles and learning WHEN to war with someone rather than who to war with is the Art of War. Homeboy was telling me this about the Sun Tze books he was given when in prison...

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » November 27th, 2005, 2:34 pm

P0rk wrote:This nigga Lies, man...

I'm only here to sPeak on your mentality. Answer me this, why have you deemed it a necessity for all Bloods to beef with all crips? #%@& all that other sh_t, why they teamin uP isn't imPortant to me right now. My issue is with you wanting the Blaks to kill each other so Bad. MayBe im just on a different level, But I feel as though Bs and cs shouldnt even Be Beefing right now, we should be focusin' on these 13s and all them mexikans tryna get at us Both. I'm not sayin we gotta B Buddy Buddy n' shit, But focus on that for now. I don't really even triP off rip niggas anymore unless i have to..

so whats your Problem homie?
Exactly!!! B's and C's in South Central and around need to access their situation and position in the areas today in 2005. It seems like there are more and more Mexicans and Latinos moving into once predominantly Black hoods and warring and attacking Blacks in general.

Thats what i mean by picking battles. Which war is worth dying for??? Is it worth it to kill each other while another stronger and growing force is also attacking both of your sides???

IFG/ETG trucing is a good thing. But now they got to somehow find peace with the 60's, make $$$ and watch that the kids in their area are safe from racist attacks... in the future...

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » November 28th, 2005, 12:02 am

Let it be known there aint no official truce. Let's just say the burner is on low for a while. But yeah, it's a step in the right direction.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 28th, 2005, 2:38 am

THIS NIGGA LIES HAS ME ROLLIN WITH SOME OF HIS POINTS BECAUSE MAJORITY OF THEM ARE TRUE. I KNOW I ALWAYS WONDERED WHY THE HOOVER AND 8-TRAYS NEVER CLICKED UP BECAUSE BOTH OF THESE HOODS USE TO BE BIG AND BAD BACK IN THE DAYS BUT NOW TODAY THE JUST FELL OFF WITH ALL THEIR BEEFS.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 28th, 2005, 11:44 am

For all the Sissies Haters and Nap Bashers on here, yall got to remember, these Sissies now adays are 13 to 25yrs old, aint they same Gang Members that smashed, terrorized, and made IFG/ETG/HCG/VNG scream Uncle and tap out in the 70s/80's/90s!

Ask yall older homies, 33 and older, that dont fuck around any more about the True War Years and how treacherous the rsc's were. When niggas get older, they always give riders from enemy turf props, the rsc came throw those neighborhoods like ghangis khan, straight mayhem.

why do yall think yall teaming up, why do u think everybody wants to be a 60k. yall dont get stripes for dropping 9-0s,55s,40s or any 100 but drop a sissy you a Gang'Star with stripes,your celebrated in your hood, your the Golden Child, why is this?

the big question is how did the 99's get away with doing what they did, with out consequences, damn 99? they low man on the toetem pole, and they pull that off :shock:

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » November 28th, 2005, 12:41 pm

Lies wrote:For all the Sissies Haters and Nap Bashers on here, yall got to remember, these Sissies now adays are 13 to 25yrs old, aint they same Gang Members that smashed, terrorized, and made IFG/ETG/HCG/VNG scream Uncle and tap out in the 70s/80's/90s!

Ask yall older homies, 33 and older, that dont fu-- around any more about the True War Years and how treacherous the rsc's were. When niggas get older, they always give riders from enemy turf props, the rsc came throw those neighborhoods like ghangis khan, straight mayhem.

why do yall think yall teaming up, why do u think everybody wants to be a 60k. yall dont get stripes for dropping 9-0s,55s,40s or any 100 but drop a sissy you a Gang'Star with stripes,your celebrated in your hood, your the Golden Child, why is this?

the big question is how did the 99's get away with doing what they did, with out consequences, damn 99? they low man on the toetem pole, and they pull that off :shock:
lol is that you mangler?

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » November 28th, 2005, 1:24 pm

lboogie wrote:
Lies wrote:For all the Sissies Haters and Nap Bashers on here, yall got to remember, these Sissies now adays are 13 to 25yrs old, aint they same Gang Members that smashed, terrorized, and made IFG/ETG/HCG/VNG scream Uncle and tap out in the 70s/80's/90s!

Ask yall older homies, 33 and older, that dont fu-- around any more about the True War Years and how treacherous the rsc's were. When niggas get older, they always give riders from enemy turf props, the rsc came throw those neighborhoods like ghangis khan, straight mayhem.

lol is that you mangler?

:shock: :idea:

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » November 28th, 2005, 1:55 pm

man you are acting like the 60's were the kings or something. COme on man, Eight Trays were putting in a lot of work too.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » November 28th, 2005, 6:32 pm

You soundin' like the #1 Sissies fan. I dont get it. You usin the word Sissies kause you from an enemy set or you just usin' it to rub in our faces, kause niggaz be kallin 'em that and you assume the gangs they reppin be weak?

I aint had no run in with Sissies. The Trays/Sixties war was straight mayhem. You kant live in any hood in LA and not know about that, but in the end of the day we all stuck to our own wars and battles.

Sounds like you think niggaz is weak now kause they aint shootin niggaz for wearing the wrong kolor shoe laces no more.

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » November 28th, 2005, 6:48 pm

third i aint got shit else to say, we aint buddies with no families, we just dont buck at them niggas no more, they tryin kill you (if you a n, cuz you sound like one) and fucc those war years cuzz i wasnt around back then im around now so i could care less what naps was doin back then, and i know the turf was givin napps hell back then cuzz you just dont want to admit that , where the fucc is 67 nh anymore cuzz, them niggas aint no factors, northside ran sesame street underground cuz. and third fucc 99.

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » November 28th, 2005, 7:04 pm

youngwun
Middle Weight

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:32 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let it be known there aint no official truce. Let's just say the burner is on low for a while. But yeah, it's a step in the right direction.

cuzz right here got it on point, and if you from 60s, what is this with yo homies wearin all this BS now a days, tight shirts and all its hard enuff tryna distinquish them from norrmal mark niggas

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 28th, 2005, 7:20 pm

youngwun wrote:You soundin' like the #1 Sissies fan. I dont get it. You usin the word Sissies kause you from an enemy set or you just usin' it to rub in our faces, kause niggaz be kallin 'em that and you assume the gangs they reppin be weak?

I aint had no run in with Sissies. The Trays/Sixties war was straight mayhem. You kant live in any hood in LA and not know about that, but in the end of the day we all stuck to our own wars and battles.

Sounds like you think niggaz is weak now kause they aint shootin niggaz for wearing the wrong kolor shoe laces no more.
Naw i aint know fan homie, but i see why you decide to be on the other side of the arguement, your hood is in the Peace Movement pretty tough, what chapter of U.N.I.T.Y are yall.....Plus yall tolerate NK's in yall hood!

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 28th, 2005, 7:26 pm

cuzz right here got it on point, and if you from 60s, what is this with yo homies wearin all this BS now a days, tight shirts and all its hard enuff tryna distinquish them from norrmal mark niggas[/quote]
i dont bang homie....as far as what those niggas be wearing, man, whatcha doing down niggas wearing tight shirts? u know they aint hood, thats whats yall been hitting over there straight civilians, thats a damn shame..........

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » November 28th, 2005, 8:28 pm

Trust me cuzz, aint no civilians with 83 dirt on them, we dont fucc with civilians cuzz we aint like the rest of these niggas who pop and find out later who they busted on, and tell me how some of the homies managed to graduate at crenshaw with no problems even tho it was known that they were pushin the third, and when is the last time 60s made any noise and cuz 60s tight shirt wearin ass nigga stay gettin bashed at the fox hills like saturday or at the pavilions mall i know

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 28th, 2005, 8:47 pm

and tell me how some of the homies managed to graduate at crenshaw with no problems
they was acting like Snoop Dog with flat Tops play'n "DEEP UNDER COVER"and you know it...................
They wasnt fullflegde intil they graduated and got out of dodge.
you talking about your homeboy that lives on 85/84th.st and has Uncles that live in the Crenshaw District.....if its the same guys, didnt one get pop'd in the legs? yea im told them guys are soft..........but fuck a sissy anyways homie.................i dont gang bang

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 28th, 2005, 8:51 pm

Trust me cuzz, aint no civilians with 83 dirt on them, we dont fucc with civilians
Naw, i cant trust you on that one homie, the little kid you claim u shot 8 times was a regular kid / school boy with no gang ties................

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » November 28th, 2005, 9:33 pm

yall niggas Puttin murder cases in stuff all over the net...damn shame

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » November 28th, 2005, 9:37 pm

P0rk wrote:yall niggas Puttin murder cases in stuff all over the net...damn shame

:!: :!: :!: :!:

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » November 28th, 2005, 9:39 pm

naw homie i didnt shoot nobody, im talkin about past shit about a year ago and he is a rep from 60s i heard from dimes and he still livin tho, thats when niggas chose to bring noise to that area, and naw that aint him i mean the homie birdman 3 and the other Tp from farwest..he wore a george town 3 jersey to school often but anyway cuzz i aint tryna put no more info on blast for the ones on here

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » November 28th, 2005, 11:16 pm

SO DO THE 83GC AND THE PBH93ST GET ALONG SENSE THEY HAVE THE SAME ENIMIES? AND DO THE NSETGS HAVE PROBLEMS 62BRIMS?

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » November 29th, 2005, 12:43 am

everything you just said is right, we str8 with 93pbh and Ns do but 62 brims are easy targets, i remember a non banger was givin those niggas hell for shootin at him when he didnt bang

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 29th, 2005, 8:05 am

X wrote:
P0rk wrote:yall niggas Puttin murder cases in stuff all over the net...damn shame

:!: :!: :!: :!:
1st, mr.Nap Basher brought it up, and made it his Claim To Fame.
2nd, had to through water on his fire, the little inocent nonbang'n civilian school boy didnt die..........

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » November 29th, 2005, 8:22 am

original message=

and what damage by rsc cuzz didnt someone from markass overhill get like 8 in the back a little while ago?

just so i dont come home today to find ones all over my house

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 29th, 2005, 9:17 am

I would take this time out to apologize to you fellas for violating your G-Code.

I am an Old man who Never gang banged in my Life. I get my info from Gang Books like Monster Kody, Gang web Sites, and Street Gossip. I have no first hand info. No Disrespect intended!

I dont want any trouble from you guys, all i wanted to know was where these ETG clicks were. So i through out some of the recycled info ive gather to get a response..

I didnt mean for you guys to legitimize why the IFGs/ETGs are sucking each other dicks to smash Sissies

i didnt mean for MsPorky and YungTung, OG frontlining Bloods, to co-sign and rubber stamp these 2005 gang mentalities/views.

i didnt mean to upset Mr George a South Central resident who witness first hand " COme on man, Eight Trays were putting in a lot of work too"

i didnt mean for Nut Buster to Come on himself and express his hoods present day hood campaigns.

All iwant to know was where these clicks where, so i apologize to you guys.

Again im not a gang member and i dont want any trouble

PEACE............

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » November 29th, 2005, 11:11 am

Lies wrote:I would take this time out to apologize to you fellas for violating your G-Code.

I am an Old man who Never gang banged in my Life. I get my info from Gang Books like Monster Kody, Gang web Sites, and Street Gossip. I have no first hand info. No Disrespect intended!

I dont want any trouble from you guys, all i wanted to know was where these ETG clicks were. So i through out some of the recycled info ive gather to get a response..

I didnt mean for you guys to legitimize why the IFGs/ETGs are sucking each other dicks to smash Sissies

i didnt mean for MsPorky and YungTung, OG frontlining Bloods, to co-sign and rubber stamp these 2005 gang mentalities/views.

i didnt mean to upset Mr George a South Central resident who witness first hand " COme on man, Eight Trays were putting in a lot of work too"

i didnt mean for Nut Buster to Come on himself and express his hoods present day hood campaigns.

All iwant to know was where these clicks where, so i apologize to you guys.

Again im not a gang member and i dont want any trouble

PEACE............
lol

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » November 29th, 2005, 11:15 am

Your sarcasm is weak. I was never hatin' on you homie. I agreed' with fifty percent of what you spit. There were some things I didnt and I kalled you on that, but I guess that makes me "yungjung". It's real easy for a nigga who dont give a shit to just assume what I mean and if I'm angry or not. This is the internet, you kant judge the tone of my voice or my intentions. I was asking you questions and trying to get an understanding of where you are koming from, no matter how fucked up or right on I find it to be. It's all good, I dont hate on dudes who have differing opinions. Plus, we talkin' about a hood thats on the west side. I dont live that shit first hand, we all going by what we've seen and heard.

And I kant help but think you hatin on niggaz for starting up "U.N.I.T.Y" in the hood? Not to burst your bubble regardless, but that aint the majority of my hood. Niggaz still bangin', the treaty with Main Street aint a thang no more... it's kill or be killed. Regardless, for you to be using a klaim as a burn is absurd.

And just for the record, F13 writes NK in other hoods, truth. But I hate to break it to you, we all Nigga Killaz. I'm black as night and I'm a nigga killa. If it wasn't written on the hood by some other gang than it'd still be the kase. We blastin on Cheese Toast, Kitchens, etc. They all niggaz. I aint gonna sit here and pretend like what we doin is free of god's wrath just kause a nigga aint klaimin some shit on a racist tip. Give me a break.

Maybe the good ol' days'll kome back and you'll be popped in the head for wearing blue sweatpants in a blood hood. I'm sorry niggaz is trippin these days and aint smashin' on every nigga they see. Yeah, niggaz have gone soft... they only droppin one nigga a week instead of your desired 590.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » November 29th, 2005, 12:12 pm

youngwun wrote:
But I hate to break it to you, we all Nigga Killaz. I'm black as night and I'm a nigga killa. We blastin on Cheese Toast, Kitchens, etc. They all niggaz.

DAMN WE GOT S!@# TWISTED, OUR SELF-HATE RUNS DEEP THAN A MUF!@#A!!!!

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » November 29th, 2005, 1:03 pm

No need to mock me.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”