Gangs that are surprisingly enemies

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Re: Gangs that are surprisingly enemies

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » September 17th, 2018, 4:17 am

All pasadena varrios beef with each other

VBP vs VPR vs NSP vs SSP vs PLK

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by TheAngels » September 17th, 2018, 4:37 am

HEADHUNNAGANGX4 wrote:Longos vs Crips

What's surprising about that? Longos are known to be on that "NK" and beef with pretty much all Long Beach hoods.

This thread is about gangs that are "surprisingly enemies" but it seems you think this thread is just about beefs in general.

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » September 18th, 2018, 9:58 am

TheAngels wrote:

What's surprising about that? Longos are known to be on that "NK" and beef with pretty much all Long Beach hoods.

This thread is about gangs that are "surprisingly enemies" but it seems you think this thread is just about beefs in general.

It's surprising gduz there both basically the same gang , both wear blue both claime LBC everyone I know is surprised by the beef troll face guy,

Just like the duarte rifa vs du Roc beef there like the same gang , that's why I said it's surprising , both rep blue both rep the same city and initials

A long beach Crip Dissing longos is like a rolling 20's blood saying fucvk rolling 20's Crip or visa versa , but that's not that surprising just a example ,

Harlem 30's is a surprising hood to me all together

The bang the H , the 3 but don't get along with the H & the 3 , so that's my surprise is when cats are basically dissing themselves , like ADL has no Alta pride at all , that's probably one of the only hoods I know of that diss what they represent

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » September 18th, 2018, 9:58 am

TheAngels wrote:

It's surprising gduz there both basically the same gang , both wear blue both claime LBC everyone I know is surprised by the beef troll face guy,

Just like the duarte rifa vs du Roc beef there like the same gang , that's why I said it's surprising , both rep blue both rep the same city and initials

A long beach Crip Dissing longos is like a rolling 20's blood saying fucvk rolling 20's Crip or visa versa , but that's not that surprising just a example ,

Harlem 30's is a surprising hood to me all together

The bang the H , the 3 but don't get along with the H & the 3 , so that's my surprise is when cats are basically dissing themselves , like ADL has no Alta pride at all , that's probably one of the only hoods I know of that diss what they represent

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » September 18th, 2018, 11:03 am

4 the record longos is not on the NK tip , I met one they got love for bloods , I used to stay in the LBC not too long ago , and I knew a bull dog in Long Beach who has a son from longos , he said his son wears red & blue rags , red for bloods & blue for sur ,

And I met a real Latin king who said he stayed out in the LBC , met him in El Monte , he said his section of Chicago Latin Kings wear black rags only instead of yellow , he was the 2nd real Latin king I've met , besides these fake west coast Kings

Met a pasadena 26 nation as well , tan rag GD set member , who also mainly focused on PLK , and those two chi town LK's I met hated PLK too

But yeah longos is not nigga Killa in fact on sg utube cha$e from NSC ninteenth street Crip said that beef between longos & lb crips is bout a dope deal gone bad

But the longos I met was happy to hang around with me just for being from Pasadena gduz he automatically assumed I was from lanes ,

MaximumCarnage

Unread post by MaximumCarnage » September 18th, 2018, 3:18 pm

TheAngels wrote:The Maravilla gangs beefing with each other surprises me. I figure having the same name and of course being green lit and at war with all surrounding Sureno hoods would make them naturally form ties.

Were the Maravilla hoods ever allied?
They had a short-lived truce in 1994, lasted bout a year and a half. Also I read that Maravillas shack up when they hit county, even got their own module away from Surenos...But Maravilla gangs have been beefing for waaay too long to just throw it all way, greenlight or not. They've been killing each other for literally decades. Too much bloodshed to forgive I guess.

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » September 18th, 2018, 7:27 pm

HEADHUNNAGANGX4 wrote:4 the record longos is not on the NK tip , I met one they got love for bloods , I used to stay in the LBC not too long ago , and I knew a bull dog in Long Beach who has a son from longos , he said his son wears red & blue rags , red for bloods & blue for sur ,

And I met a real Latin king who said he stayed out in the LBC , met him in El Monte , he said his section of Chicago Latin Kings wear black rags only instead of yellow , he was the 2nd real Latin king I've met , besides these fake west coast Kings

Met a pasadena 26 nation as well , tan rag GD set member , who also mainly focused on PLK , and those two chi town LK's I met hated PLK too

But yeah longos is not nigga Killa in fact on sg utube cha$e from NSC ninteenth street Crip said that beef between longos & lb crips is bout a dope deal gone bad

But the longos I met was happy to hang around with me just for being from Pasadena gduz he automatically assumed I was from lanes ,

Lies!

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”