Startin to krak off at Venice High

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Startin to krak off at Venice High

Unread post by Burgundy » January 19th, 2006, 4:48 pm

aint no love between V13s and VSLC no more. at least thats what its lookin like for the time being. i stopped by the school just to say sup to some of my old homies and i the first thing i hear is "theres about to be some riots man"

the black vs brown is spreading rapidly..

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » January 19th, 2006, 7:52 pm

http://www.greatschools.net/cgi-bin/ca/other/2454

School population:

Latino - 67%
White - 14%
Black - 10%
Asian - 7%
Filipino - 1%

What the race relations like with the Whites & Asians between the Latino & Black groups?

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » January 19th, 2006, 7:55 pm

I know that the Asians and Latino groups had a couple little scraps but that was years ago.

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » January 20th, 2006, 12:39 am

SkoobyDoo wrote:http://www.greatschools.net/cgi-bin/ca/other/2454

School population:

Latino - 67%
White - 14%
Black - 10%
Asian - 7%
Filipino - 1%

What the race relations like with the Whites & Asians between the Latino & Black groups?
shrug.

you really saw the difference in numbers between blacks and mexikans today though..

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » January 20th, 2006, 3:33 pm

Funny how some Filipino's consider themselves Asian, while others don't... There are infact a lot of Filipino's with Chinese heritage in them somewhere down the line. I asked a few Filipino elders about this and they agreed. They said a good method is to check out the last names in some people... i don't know what they meant.

Also a few books stated that Filipinos can comprise of many ethnicities, mixtures, and religions/cultures...

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » June 6th, 2006, 3:44 pm

Guess the thread starter was right...just saw a post in the news section about a shooting at this school.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 6th, 2006, 5:04 pm

P0rk - be careful homie. Don't want you gettin' caught in the cross fire. Stay up blood.

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » June 6th, 2006, 5:39 pm

word youngwun

I was gonna go up there today, see what's the deal, but i figured it'd be really hot today, full of police, maybe even searchin' cats and i wasn't feelin that.

but ill b up there soon, if it's about to go down, it'll happen now since summer is almost here..

and if it does, im not letting my dudes go out unhelped, even if they are crips..

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 6th, 2006, 7:23 pm

I hear that homie. I know how you feel on the subject and trust me, your words have done a lot to change my mind about things. I don't wanna pass judgement on a race as a whole but I definately will write off any gang that targets blacks because they are black as an enemy and be there right with you, ya feel me?

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » June 6th, 2006, 7:47 pm

i feel you, if you did that you'd be just like the whites back in the day, it'd be an ignorant thing, I know not all of these dudes are out to get me, "but i can't lie, aint no love for the other side". it's conflicting 'cuz it stands against what i believed in, but what can you do

if you've been following the articles in the news section:

VENICE, June 6, 2006 -

Extra police officers will be deployed today at Venice High School, where a 17-year-old student was fatally shot when he came to the aid of his two brothers as they fought with five males, authorities said.

I was right not to go up there today

most likely, ill get around there thursday, let it cool down and see whats happenin, ill fill you in via PM

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 6th, 2006, 8:51 pm

George wrote:Funny how some Filipino's consider themselves Asian, while others don't... There are infact a lot of Filipino's with Chinese heritage in them somewhere down the line. I asked a few Filipino elders about this and they agreed. They said a good method is to check out the last names in some people... i don't know what they meant.

Also a few books stated that Filipinos can comprise of many ethnicities, mixtures, and religions/cultures...
some rather say "Pacific Islander" but alot of them moved from other places like you said. only a few original pinoys left

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”