Gangs rollin with machine guns?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Gangs rollin with machine guns?

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » January 9th, 2004, 10:58 am

I live in the mid city area so I dont usually see junk like that from these niggaz round here, but me and the homies was at this car lot over on **EDIT** a lil ways from my house and these niggaz from 20s was up there with machine guns and junk. Do lots of gangs like on the southside roll with machine guns? I aint never seen that over here, I know the mansfields be rollin with ak'z and by yo self hustlahz rollin with revolvers but machine guns? GOD DAMN.
Last edited by MIDTOWN SB on February 21st, 2004, 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Re: Gangs rollin with machine guns?

Unread post by bkstomp3 » January 9th, 2004, 4:53 pm

i only c that kind of stuff comin from bloods and pirus and not in my naybahood cuz i stay in the (rsc) and i never c nuthin but 45,38,and sg's and tech's here and there u know but i heard its alot semi autos comin from the eastside.as far as mid-city area i think where i stayed in the marvins was one and i never saw shit like that especially when i go kick it across from marvin elementary....

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » January 9th, 2004, 11:59 pm

i heard back in the day the RSC hittin up some army surpluses n stuff gettin machine guns , and hit up a army base and killed some MPs to get high powered weapons, in the early 80s, they all got the death penalty

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » January 10th, 2004, 12:06 am

Honestly the only thing I ever heard of outside of our troops in Iraq was that, ON THE NEWS ON TELEVISION, during the last riots there were some gun stores being robbed. It's possible that some of those semiautomatic rifles were modified. I know of no specifics. Seriously, that's all I know on this subject.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 10th, 2004, 12:45 am

the compton grandees did it and had machine gunz before most other crips ... i remember they had a car load of m1

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » January 10th, 2004, 12:48 am

wut about the Santana blocks havin LAWS rockets back in the 80s?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 10th, 2004, 1:44 am

that was part of the stock of the military camp ...yeah i remember that they had war gunz back then compton was known for that .

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » January 11th, 2004, 12:18 am

from the photo on the Cpt police gang site, it looked like tf's had a M-16? damn imagine getting hit from a round fired from that thing? ouch!

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » January 11th, 2004, 1:45 am

i seen crenshaw mafias with those, alotta sets got em, i seen damage from an ar-15 wut it can do to ure head up close and personal and the shit aint nothin nice, they r long bullets, .223's i think and they just leave a hole in u basically

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » January 11th, 2004, 10:19 am

Yeah the AR-15 was the semi-auto version. That was the gun in that old book that pissed everyone off I think it was called "How to be a hitman" or some such thing I saw on American Justice.

Regarding the M1, do you mean they replaced the firing pin to make them fully automatic? That's an ought six your talking about. That's crazy. Reminds me of those "street alley sweeper" stories I heard growing up. Supposidely, some fools were taking double barrel shotguns and making them fully automatic running belts of slug through one barrel and shot through the other. Probably just another urban tale.

enoob
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by enoob » February 12th, 2004, 1:56 pm

I KNOW THE NEIGHBORHOOD PIRUS HAVE AR 15'S UZI'S AND AK'S

Bsiderida
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bsiderida » February 12th, 2004, 1:58 pm

wcrockets wrote:Yeah the AR-15 was the semi-auto version. That was the gun in that old book that pissed everyone off I think it was called "How to be a hitman" or some such thing I saw on American Justice.

Regarding the M1, do you mean they replaced the firing pin to make them fully automatic? That's an ought six your talking about. That's crazy. Reminds me of those "street alley sweeper" stories I heard growing up. Supposidely, some fools were taking double barrel shotguns and making them fully automatic running belts of slug through one barrel and shot through the other. Probably just another urban tale.
you'd be suprised what people can do when they are determined to kill others

AE50

Unread post by AE50 » February 12th, 2004, 3:18 pm

An AR-15 and a AK47 is considerd a assault rifle. An UZI is considerd a Sub-machine gun an M1 is also a assault rifle the list continues... a machine gun is a belt fed automatic weapon that is usually set down on the floor or in a car and blast away you know the BIG GUNS the milatary uses like the M60 machinegun,Browning 50 CAL,SAW, Browning 30CAL I dont think no gang is going to be rolling around with one of those but i have seen them for sale no not at a gun store somewhere else, but gangs do roll arround with ak's ,uzi's and stuff like that.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 21st, 2004, 2:19 am

its a damn shame how some of thies gangs have machine guns and still cant put in no work

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 21st, 2004, 11:32 am

AK 47 IS THE DOUBLE S WEAPON OF CHOICE WE GOT A PAY back ANTHEM WE PLAY BEFORE ACTION AND THE LIRICKS SAY BG GRAB YOUR AK'S BY THE WAY AE50 YOU FROM THE HUB ? WERE EXACTLY

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » February 21st, 2004, 11:29 pm

Not meaning to interupt the flow bgCASPER but I remember in the Pomona Gun Show days people talking about Nevada being legal to own a machine gun and how they had legal clubs there and whatnot.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » February 23rd, 2004, 1:51 pm

samdoobie wrote:from the photo on the Cpt police gang site, it looked like tf's had a M-16? damn imagine getting hit from a round fired from that thing? ouch!
*Those types of guns are very easy to obtain. Not that I own one, I'm just saying...

nela_4lyf
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by nela_4lyf » March 7th, 2004, 9:46 pm

I think at one point, every neighborhood in LA had fully autos. This shouldn't be a shockerto anyone. I've seen cats from Filipino, Chinese, Japanese, Black to Hispanic gangsters roll up with fully autos.

When Asian Boyz lit up and killed those two rival gansters in Van Nuys, they used fully autos on those two. That was caught on the 911 call. They aired it on Fox 11 news and all you heard in the background was the sound of a fully automatic round go off and on.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 7th, 2004, 11:40 pm

I don't see how this is such a surprise. Anyone with $ can get full autos all day long in OC. I would think it's even easier in LA. I know if you don't mind dirty heat, you can get an AK, AR, or Mac 90 for about 4 bills. You can get brand new for about $750. I don't know of many hoods without at least somethin fully.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 9th, 2004, 2:34 am

A LOT OF THE HOMIES GOT AK-47, UZI'S, AND ETC.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”