Are there Hispanic Bloods (or Crips) in LA?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Bklakmagig360

Are there Hispanic Bloods (or Crips) in LA?

Unread post by Bklakmagig360 » April 8th, 2006, 3:07 pm

i know that here in nyc and in jersey they got alot of puerto rican and dominican bloods.....but i seen pics on this sight of la bloods and they have some mexican lookin cats all blooded up and stuff wondering if they got hispanic bloods in l.a

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » April 8th, 2006, 4:45 pm

VERY VERY few hispanics are in B or C sets out here, And when they are and get sent to the Pen the Sureno's fuck they shit up.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » April 8th, 2006, 4:45 pm

VERY VERY few hispanics are in B or C sets out here, And when they are and get sent to the Pen the Sureno's fu@k they sht up.

Bklakmagig360

Unread post by Bklakmagig360 » April 9th, 2006, 1:10 pm

were im from jersey city nj.....you get yo assed kiked by latin king for being a blood and even worse if your a hispanic blood but its not as bad as la i think cause theres mad latino bloods....but same rule aplies in prison here if u a spanish b or c you get yo assed stomped out even worse.

DpLdOMiNicAnDpL
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DpLdOMiNicAnDpL » April 9th, 2006, 9:19 pm

eyo my good dude im from jersey city too and thats BS cuzz theres mad latinos blood reppin in the pen and aint shit happening to them...latin kings dont be holding weight like and when eva enything is about to go down with blacks is all latino gangs together against blacks so aint really lk gettin it in with bloods or c with lk is black vs latinos.....

Bklakmagig360

Unread post by Bklakmagig360 » April 10th, 2006, 1:26 pm

aight but if its black vs latino then wat about the latinos claimin b's and c's........i dont know about lks not holding wieght they deep in uc the heights block royal and north bergen they the deepest in passaic county and hudson county .....i have seen incidents where some bloods claimin some shit on boeram ave got they asses kicked some were black but most were spanish...they got they shit rocked cause lkn be on that racist tip. I know that in ny bloods and lk's be slashing each other on rikers island left and right......

DpLdOMiNicAnDpL
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DpLdOMiNicAnDpL » April 10th, 2006, 11:01 pm

my dude lk aint deep no where nowdays and not trynna disrespect them but they dead they aint really making noise i know most of the real kings in union city and im not talkin about no fake niggaz in north bergen or west new york im talkin about the niggaz from 9 st. king tooth, flipmoe and mafia and all them niggaz. but right now the niggaz holding shit down are the dominicans them ddp and trinitarios specially trinitarios they hold shit down in hudson county and passaic county, bergeb county... there kings but they b on the black niggaz dick too much specially in passaic county all them niggaz be on them 5 percerters dick.

leanin

Unread post by leanin » May 16th, 2006, 9:33 am

DERES A LOT OF MEXICAN BLOODS IN H-TOWN BUT MOST OF the ONES I SEEN LOOK FAKE

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » May 16th, 2006, 9:54 pm

Yo when did that Trinitario shit come out?

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 16th, 2006, 11:49 pm

i heard they was out for a grip first time i seen active niccaz on the streeet was about two years ago @ the dominican festival but then again im never in the heights like that.....

DpLdOMiNicAnDpL
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DpLdOMiNicAnDpL » May 19th, 2006, 9:39 am

Trinitarios come out back in 82 but it was only a prison gang, lately around the 2000 it come out to the streets of ny, nj, mass,dr and alot of other places. who ova been to the rikers should know about them cuzz they hold weight in there not as much as the bloods in their but they defenitely hold weight. And not only in rikers but in all state and federal prisons in nj and ny. they are really deep in brooklyn the south side, also in manhattan the heights around 181 and 160,also in the bx, and all around ny, in nj they are active in 9 citys.

DpLdOMiNicAnDpL
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DpLdOMiNicAnDpL » May 19th, 2006, 9:45 am

nobody neva knew trinitarios like the because ppl confused them with ddp since they rock the same beads exept a the the ddp use 4 black beads in between their color and the trinitarios use 4 green beads. u cant really tell the differents unless u look at it real closed. so thats why nobody really heard of them like the cuzz ppl used to think they where ddp but ppl defenitely knowing the difference now cuzz they have been at war with ddp for a minute. which has let to like 6 murder in just one year. u from the bx u probly have heard of those murders.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » May 19th, 2006, 12:04 pm

yea I have.

Bklakmagig360

Unread post by Bklakmagig360 » May 20th, 2006, 11:01 am

yo lets not be bias here dpl... your a trini dpl is the trini slogan or sumtin..........if u ask me ddp and trini is on the same level...and wats this i saw some peruvian nigga claimin trini in jersey city.....isnt that shit domican only WTF!!!! pervuian..... the puerto ricans might as well let domicans join neta and vice versa.....**1**

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Mission TX

Unread post by chupon106 » June 14th, 2006, 11:57 pm

i hope all mexican bloods get smoked

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » June 15th, 2006, 2:02 pm

There's a gang in Westminster , OC called Mexican Piru.

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » June 16th, 2006, 12:02 am

don't get lied to...
there is latino bloods and crips in LA gangs...from real sets
what happens in the pen...ionno
but trust they are out there

necio
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: hispanic bloods

Unread post by necio » September 28th, 2007, 10:05 am

Bklakmagig360 wrote:i know that here in nyc and in jersey they got alot of puerto rican and dominican bloods.....but i seen pics on this sight of la bloods and they have some mexican lookin cats all blooded up and stuff wondering if they got hispanic bloods in l.a
there is no mexican blood gangs some mexican gangs hood color is red, for example culver city13 hood color is red and they got black members as well

sparkdatshit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sparkdatshit » December 31st, 2007, 4:54 pm

bayarearep wrote:don't get lied to...
there is latino bloods and crips in LA gangs...from real sets
what happens in the pen...ionno
but trust they are out there
This is very true. Theres also black southsiders from real sets but from my experience theyre more rare than latino b's n c's.

london_ferg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by london_ferg » January 15th, 2008, 4:23 am

i don't think that is the case anymore due to the gang/race stuff that has being on in la for quite sometime i strongly doubt that now many interview with crip members said because of this they wouldn't let black in crip sets again. but in the past it was definately possible.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » January 15th, 2008, 10:04 am

also in manhattan the heights around 181 and 160

whats poppin my nigga 160 is my block, that used 2 be my hood before i moved out 2 the boogie down...one of the gulliest blocks out the heightz...them trini niggas is wild deep in 159 n they got a couple dominican blood niggas on 156....from 175 2 180 on audobon niggas is deep 2....i dont understand y them ddp homies n them trinis b beefin...if they clik up, them niggas would hold wild weight....i still think most of them blood n crip sets out here in NY n NJ r food tho...big up 2 the original niggas like them trini n ddp niggas...i feel good knowin that outta all the copy cat mothafu*kas out here on the eastcoast clamin shit, my dominican brothas keep it real n start they own shit...n any nigga that come out they face sayin "oh them dominican niggas is soft" either dont kno what the fu*k they talkin about, r hatin, or jus havent got they ass chopped up in the middle of broadway....

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » January 15th, 2008, 10:06 am

n latin kings out here in nyc as a whole aint as deep as they once were, but out here in the BX theres MADDDDD MLKN niggas....shout out 2 MY lk niggas on 167 n franklin out here in the X....

MrDAC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Louisville

Unread post by MrDAC » May 13th, 2008, 10:23 pm

Well form what I read (on this site) and talking to a few cats: Obviouly now, things are very segregated.....but the following sets have had a latino presence or a strong latino alliance: Swans; Hacienda Village (maybe); ummmmm its already getting hard.....Athens Park used to be real tight with B13 I heard; Lueders park used to be cool with on e of the Compton Varrios; R20's and a latino gang....thats about it.

Young Meta
If in the United States: Northern Marianas Islands
What city do you live in now?: Columbus

Unread post by Young Meta » May 15th, 2008, 9:50 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:n latin kings out here in nyc as a whole aint as deep as they once were, but out here in the BX theres MADDDDD MLKN niggas....shout out 2 MY lk niggas on 167 n franklin out here in the X....
LK came from the chi.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 14th, 2008, 9:17 am

Whose deeper GD's or LK's?

ILikeEnergyDrinks
What city do you live in now?: honolulu

Unread post by ILikeEnergyDrinks » March 28th, 2009, 9:39 pm

GD is definitely deeper.

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by FelonOne » March 30th, 2009, 4:23 am

Mack 10 & B-Real from blood sets.

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Highfa

Unread post by Babmuk » March 30th, 2009, 11:25 am

MAck 10 has nothing to do with hispanic blood if i'm not mistaken and as for both of them they WERE from some sets,not right now with millions on their bank account...
Only Snoop is trying to hard to represent crips from famous rappers..like he's one of them lol

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SALT LAKE CITY

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » March 31st, 2009, 1:00 pm

Out here in salt lake we got alot of chicanos who claim blood or crip and disciple. Also alot of the nortes align themselves with hoods from diffrent ethnicities to fight the surenos

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » April 14th, 2009, 5:23 am

B-real gets NO respect from bloods thats why he stays with vatos other latinos in L.A. ......ONLY sen-dogg gets respected and thats maybe cause hes Black latino and thats where he really lives ....and hes the one that asked the homies can he hang in the hood , and claim ......but in the end b - real went back to latinos the essays b- real is from south gate area

VALERO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by VALERO » April 18th, 2009, 12:51 am

MrDAC wrote:Well form what I read (on this site) and talking to a few cats: Obviouly now, things are very segregated.....but the following sets have had a latino presence or a strong latino alliance: Swans; Hacienda Village (maybe); ummmmm its already getting hard.....Athens Park used to be real tight with B13 I heard; Lueders park used to be cool with on e of the Compton Varrios; R20's and a latino gang....thats about it.
Can any L.A. people give a list of what Crip and Blood sets have Mexican members? I'm not from L.A. so I'm kinda ignorant on the situation. MrDac gave a good start by mentioning the Swans. I don't know about Hacienda Village but I have seen or read somewhere that the Swans have Mexican members. As far as the Swans, would that be the Mad Swans or Family Swans or both that have Mexican & Latino members? I've also read that the 52 Pueblo Bloods in and around the Pueblo Del Rio projects have Mexican members. That's somewhat interesting since if I remember correctly the 52 Pueblo Bloods are currently at war with 38th Street.

Also, what Sureno gangs had black members? Of course 18th Street and the Setentas in Compton, but what other Sureno gangs have had blacks be members? Speaking of 18th Street and Setentas, are there still blacks claiming these gangs or were they all kicked out when the Mexican Mafia started to exert its influence on Sureno gangs? Were some kicked out and others allowed to stay, do these gangs still allow blacks to join, etc.? I think I read somewhere that Cuatro Flats had a few black members, could be wrong though. I think I remember seeing a picture of some Evergreen gang members in East L.A. and one of the dudes was black. Also, is it true that there was a time when Florencia 13 had black members?

AceCard215
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AceCard215 » April 19th, 2009, 9:54 pm

Many of these gangs still have members of the opposite races. It's the same, but just not like it used to be.

Offtopic: But the thing I want to know is, were the Longos ever cool with Black gangs in the past?

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”