Are there Hispanic Bloods (or Crips) in LA?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Triggeration
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sin City

Re: Re:

Unread post by Triggeration » April 21st, 2009, 4:12 pm

VALERO wrote:
MrDAC wrote:Well form what I read (on this site) and talking to a few cats: Obviouly now, things are very segregated.....but the following sets have had a latino presence or a strong latino alliance: Swans; Hacienda Village (maybe); ummmmm its already getting hard.....Athens Park used to be real tight with B13 I heard; Lueders park used to be cool with on e of the Compton Varrios; R20's and a latino gang....thats about it.
Can any L.A. people give a list of what Crip and Blood sets have Mexican members? I'm not from L.A. so I'm kinda ignorant on the situation. MrDac gave a good start by mentioning the Swans. I don't know about Hacienda Village but I have seen or read somewhere that the Swans have Mexican members. As far as the Swans, would that be the Mad Swans or Family Swans or both that have Mexican & Latino members? I've also read that the 52 Pueblo Bloods in and around the Pueblo Del Rio projects have Mexican members. That's somewhat interesting since if I remember correctly the 52 Pueblo Bloods are currently at war with 38th Street.

Also, what Sureno gangs had black members? Of course 18th Street and the Setentas in Compton, but what other Sureno gangs have had blacks be members? Speaking of 18th Street and Setentas, are there still blacks claiming these gangs or were they all kicked out when the Mexican Mafia started to exert its influence on Sureno gangs? Were some kicked out and others allowed to stay, do these gangs still allow blacks to join, etc.? I think I read somewhere that Cuatro Flats had a few black members, could be wrong though. I think I remember seeing a picture of some Evergreen gang members in East L.A. and one of the dudes was black. Also, is it true that there was a time when Florencia 13 had black members?
Theres too many crip/blood sets to name that have mexican members. Yes, the family swans have a grip of mexicans and the Pueblos do to. Most crip/blood gangs in South LA have a few mexicans claimin the set since its so many mexicans living in the area. Same thing goes for mexican gangs with black members. Yes, there are blacks claimin CV 70 Sententas and 18st Smiley Drive. You got a grip of blacks claiming PBS in one of they clicks. I think its 56th street. No sure. You got some blacks in 55 Bunch gang (mexican gang) in South LA.. Yes, there are blacks in F13, which I really don't understand when they always claimin NK.
"SOUTH SIDE COMPTONE VARRIO 70 GANG PEEWEES TINY LOKES"

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » April 27th, 2009, 2:03 pm

VALERO wrote:
MrDAC wrote:Well form what I read (on this site) and talking to a few cats: Obviouly now, things are very segregated.....but the following sets have had a latino presence or a strong latino alliance: Swans; Hacienda Village (maybe); ummmmm its already getting hard.....Athens Park used to be real tight with B13 I heard; Lueders park used to be cool with on e of the Compton Varrios; R20's and a latino gang....thats about it.
Can any L.A. people give a list of what Crip and Blood sets have Mexican members? I'm not from L.A. so I'm kinda ignorant on the situation. MrDac gave a good start by mentioning the Swans. I don't know about Hacienda Village but I have seen or read somewhere that the Swans have Mexican members. As far as the Swans, would that be the Mad Swans or Family Swans or both that have Mexican & Latino members? I've also read that the 52 Pueblo Bloods in and around the Pueblo Del Rio projects have Mexican members. That's somewhat interesting since if I remember correctly the 52 Pueblo Bloods are currently at war with 38th Street.

Also, what Sureno gangs had black members? Of course 18th Street and the Setentas in Compton, but what other Sureno gangs have had blacks be members? Speaking of 18th Street and Setentas, are there still blacks claiming these gangs or were they all kicked out when the Mexican Mafia started to exert its influence on Sureno gangs? Were some kicked out and others allowed to stay, do these gangs still allow blacks to join, etc.? I think I read somewhere that Cuatro Flats had a few black members, could be wrong though. I think I remember seeing a picture of some Evergreen gang members in East L.A. and one of the dudes was black. Also, is it true that there was a time when Florencia 13 had black members?

NAH HOMIE FLORENCIA DONT HAVE BLACKS,THOSE FOOLS R SUPPOSE TO HAVE A HARD CORE BEEF WITH BLACKS BUT BITCH ASS FAGGETS AINT NADA,WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS GANG BK MENACE FK ALL DAY

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » April 27th, 2009, 2:05 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
VALERO wrote:

NAH HOMIE FLORENCIA DONT HAVE BLACKS,THOSE FOOLS R SUPPOSE TO HAVE A HARD CORE BEEF WITH BLACKS BUT BITCH ASS FAGGETS AINT NADA,WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS GANG BK MENACE FK ALL DAY
AND YEA 18 WE STILL GOT SOME BLACKS,THE 1S THAT DIDNT LEAVE SAID THEY WERE NEVER GONNA LEAVE,the HOMIE GUS WS18ST 54TH TLS,SMOKEY WS18ST SD,GK SHADEE WS18ST RPK PWWS BE BLASTEN NIGGAS FROM GEER

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: hispanic bloods

Unread post by jdm894g » May 10th, 2009, 9:12 am

I can understand Blacks from 18th st...but to be from F13 with all the mayate and Nk they be talking, I wouldnt understand it. I know back in the late 80s I remember hearing of a black dude from xv3 named CoCo...never met him because my tagging crew was supposedly aligned with Rockwood St. I lived on the southside of LA and would hang out on the north/eastside a lot. Around my area there were never atleast to my knowledge no hispanics in Hoover Crip or any blacks from SoxLos. No hispanics from UGC, BC, NHC (111 & 115) or any other local crip gangs. But there was also never any issues either and still not any over here except SL and hoovers.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » May 10th, 2009, 11:03 pm

jdm894g wrote:I can understand Blacks from 18th st...but to be from F13 with all the mayate and Nk they be talking, I wouldnt understand it. I know back in the late 80s I remember hearing of a black dude from xv3 named CoCo...never met him because my tagging crew was supposedly aligned with Rockwood St. I lived on the southside of LA and would hang out on the north/eastside a lot. Around my area there were never atleast to my knowledge no hispanics in Hoover Crip or any blacks from SoxLos. No hispanics from UGC, BC, NHC (111 & 115) or any other local crip gangs. But there was also never any issues either and still not any over here except SL and hoovers.
18 WE WERE the 1ST HOOD WHO WE DIDNT CARE IF U DOWN FOR 18 UR IN,RACE DNT MATTER,WHEN WE STARTED WORKEN WITH LA EME THE BLACK MEMBERS WERE TOLD IF THEY WANTED TO LEAVE CAUSE IT WUD BE ROUGH FOR THEM REPPIN LATINOS IN the STS AND PRISON AND HAVING THEIR OWN PPL HATE THEM SOME LEFT,I KNOW SOME DOWN ASS BLACKS FROM MY HOOD,MY NI666A GK BLACKEE FROM WS18ST RPK LLS BE SMASHIN ALL THEM GEER ST LAMES,the HOMIE GUSTO WS18ST 54TH TLS,the DEAD HOMIE SHADOW WS18ST RPK LLS E.I.P.,AND FLORENCIA NOW BE SAYIN THEY DNT WANNA BEEF WITH BLACKS THAT THEY ONLY DO IT CAUSE LA EME MAKES THEM

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 12th, 2009, 3:36 pm

la eme makes them do it lol.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » May 12th, 2009, 4:02 pm

perongregory wrote:la eme makes them do it lol.
FUCK NO LA EME DNT MAKE 18 DO SHIT CAUSE LA EME LEADERS R 18STREETERS TOO,18STREETERS R LEADERS OF LA EME AND THEY the ONLY 1S WHO CAN ORDER 18ST,A SURENO EME LEADER CANT,

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 15th, 2009, 8:46 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
perongregory wrote:la eme makes them do it lol.
fu-- NO LA EME DNT MAKE 18 DO SHIT CAUSE LA EME LEADERS R 18STREETERS TOO,18STREETERS R LEADERS OF LA EME AND THEY the ONLY 1S WHO CAN ORDER 18ST,A SURENO EME LEADER CANT,
I didn't say LA eme makes 18th street do anything, I was laughing at what the homeboy from Florencia said when asked why they have to fight blacks.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » May 18th, 2009, 3:53 am

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CLAIM WITH A BLACK GANG ANYWAY .......AND NOT BE BLACK !! AND GO TO PRISON AND GET TARGETED BY YOUR OWN RACE ....HISPANIC / LATINO OR WHITE ?...
THE POPCULTUR FAD FOR CRIPS AND BLOODS HASNT GOTTEN WAY TO TRENDY ........

OTHER RACES ON THE EAST DONT EVEN WANT TO JOIN THERE OWN ETHNIC RACIAL GANGS ANYMORE ...THEY WANT IN ON BLACK GANGS ...

YOU EVEN GOT EX LATIN KINGS LATINOS WHO ATTACKED BLACKS RACIALLY IN 1993 CLAIMING THERE WITH BLOODS NOW AHAHHAHAHAHAHA SET JUMPMING TRANSFORMERS ....THATS ANOTHER BIG JOKE
IN NEWYORK AND NEW JERSEY .....THE ( FAKE BLOOD AND CRIP )MOVEMENT ANYBODY CAN JOIN GANGS THERE.... ITS MORE A HIPHOP TREND AND STREET TREND NOW ON THE EASTCOAST

YOU GOT WHITE EUROPEANS CLAIMING BLACK GANGS ??? ....SWEDISH BLOODS , GERMAN CRIPS , U.K. PIRUS ....IT HAS GOTTEN SILLY AND STUPID NOW !!!!!!

IF ITS NOT FROM L.A. ........KNOW BODY IS TAKING CRIPS AND BLOODS SERIOUS OUTSIDE OF CALI , THESE KIDS ARE KILLING THERE SELVES OVER FAKENESS AND WANTING TO BE COOL ACCORDING TO GANGSTA RAPPERS WHO ARE NOT REAL BANGERS

Gold4Life
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: El Burque on Gold Street

Unread post by Gold4Life » May 18th, 2009, 10:23 am

Not so, ese. I know some Bloods in Albuquerque who are members of La Raza and they're as hard as any black Bloods.

But yeah, I do question allying with a black gang when you could just have one of your own, some of it may just be noteriety.

Why do we rep the sets that we do? Is it about ethnic pride, a cool name, or simply the hood you grew up in. Why do I rep what i do? Its a question we should all ask ourselves.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » May 18th, 2009, 9:24 pm

in the early 80s we had all kinds of chicanos claiming blood here in d-town.....im not down with no cali shit
but i know thats where alot of burque b's come from.......whatever.....everyone in denver has family in norther nm or the valley

anyways i think its stupid to claim a black gang AND an out of town gang

Gold4Life
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: El Burque on Gold Street

Unread post by Gold4Life » May 18th, 2009, 9:33 pm

andrew wrote:in the early 80s we had all kinds of chicanos claiming blood here in d-town.....im not down with no cali shit
but i know thats where alot of burque b's come from.......whatever.....everyone in denver has family in norther nm or the valley

anyways i think its stupid to claim a black gang AND an out of town gang
word

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » May 19th, 2009, 2:55 am

either way the latinos become expendable first ...in black gangs cause in the penn ...OG veterano Blacks unite and teach black ideology in there gangs Like the word DAMU is african for blood. and same for most black gangs.

if a war AND Riot , crack off then it comes down to race ...i dont want my OWN people trying to kill me , and i dont want the OTHER races trying to kill me too ....cause i stand out obviously with a gang thats not my race

FUCK THAT HELL NOOOOOOOOOO !! ....I RATHER STAY WITH MY OWN PEOPLE ..........FUCK BEING COOL , OR NEIGHBORHOOD I GREW UP IN ....IM MOVING OUT .....OR .......STAYING MY ASS IN THE HOUSE ...........AND HANGING IN A HOOD THATS OF MY OWN RACE !!!...the hood may tolerate you but when hit the penn diff story i dont care !!

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » May 19th, 2009, 10:14 am

Myself wrote:either way the latinos become expendable first ...in black gangs cause in the penn ...OG veterano Blacks unite and teach black ideology in there gangs Like the word DAMU is african for blood. and same for most black gangs.

if a war AND Riot , crack off then it comes down to race ...i dont want my OWN people trying to kill me , and i dont want the OTHER races trying to kill me too ....cause i stand out obviously with a gang thats not my race

fu-- THAT HELL NOOOOOOOOOO !! ....I RATHER STAY WITH MY OWN PEOPLE ..........fu-- BEING COOL , OR NEIGHBORHOOD I GREW UP IN ....IM MOVING OUT .....OR .......STAYING MY ASS IN THE HOUSE ...........AND HANGING IN A HOOD THATS OF MY OWN RACE !!!...the hood may tolerate you but when hit the penn diff story i dont care !!
ITS TRUE BUT I GOT HOMIES FROM MY HOOD 18ST AND THEY AINT LATINOS BUT WE STILL WATCH THEM CAUSE MY HOOD WE GOT EVERY RACE,EVEN IN PRISON IF SOME BLACK FOO FROM 18 ISNT LIKE BY SURENOS HE STILL GETS HELP FROM LA EME CAUSE 18 RUNS WITH LA EME,EVEN IN SURENOS DNT WATCH THEYRE BACKS,OUR HOOD WILL

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » November 26th, 2009, 6:42 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
Myself wrote:either way the latinos become expendable first ...in black gangs cause in the penn ...OG veterano Blacks unite and teach black ideology in there gangs Like the word DAMU is african for blood. and same for most black gangs.

fu-- THAT HELL NOOOOOOOOOO !! ....I RATHER STAY WITH MY OWN PEOPLE ..........fu-- BEING COOL , OR NEIGHBORHOOD I GREW UP IN ....IM MOVING OUT .....OR .......STAYING MY ASS IN THE HOUSE ...........AND HANGING IN A HOOD THATS OF MY OWN RACE !!!...the hood may tolerate you but when hit the penn diff story i dont care !!
ITS TRUE BUT I GOT HOMIES FROM MY HOOD 18ST AND THEY AINT LATINOS BUT WE STILL WATCH THEM CAUSE MY HOOD WE GOT EVERY RACE,EVEN IN PRISON IF SOME BLACK FOO FROM 18 ISNT LIKE BY SURENOS HE STILL GETS HELP FROM LA EME CAUSE 18 RUNS WITH LA EME,EVEN IN SURENOS DNT WATCH THEYRE BACKS,OUR HOOD WILL

Hahaha, YOu know your shit, but ey, I know niggaz from Florencia who are sals but have/look black!

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » December 19th, 2009, 12:19 pm

menace go kill yourself f13 does have black members stupid and they are not racist some 18th say nk too so stop the nonsens

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » December 19th, 2009, 7:00 pm

sickntwisted wrote:menace go kill yourself f13 does have black members stupid and they are not racist some 18th say nk too so stop the nonsens
what type of black would wanna be in florencia with them yappin bout killen ni666as and all that,and yea some 18strs dont like blacks but we still back up our homies from the hood

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » December 19th, 2009, 8:06 pm

youngspade wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:

Hahaha, YOu know your shit, but ey, I know niggaz from Florencia who are sals but have/look black!
aye spade you know a hood called Ladijera Piru in Inglewood ?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 19th, 2009, 10:58 pm

Yeah they LIL NHPS

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » December 20th, 2009, 7:20 am

youngspade wrote:Yeah they LIL NHPS
thats whats up

yeah he said he from uptown inglewood...

aye you know how far north CPF go? cause they got a 64th st click i always considered that as R'60 turf

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 20th, 2009, 9:04 am

H572DSTA wrote:
thats whats up

aye you know how far north CPF go? cause they got a 64th st click i always considered that as R'60 turf

They hood really stops a little before WEST BLVD but especially when you get there its R'60s turf!

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » December 20th, 2009, 1:02 pm

youngspade wrote:
H572DSTA wrote:
thats whats up

They hood really stops a little before WEST BLVD but especially when you get there its R'60s turf!

naw i mean on the north

west blvd is they eastborder

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 20th, 2009, 1:07 pm

Oh my bad, Florence and Centinela im never good with my compass shit lol!

If thats north then north would be, Fairview and La Brea!

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » December 20th, 2009, 1:17 pm

Never heard of this click. Are they some La Tijera elementary Kids?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 20th, 2009, 1:29 pm

kmcox wrote:
Never heard of this click. Are they some La Tijera elementary Kids?

Nope I was with my cousins from 60s and we went to Nelsons on LA BREA by fairview and they banged on us, but we didnt take them seriously, 2 years later them niggaz puttin in WORK. But they are LIL NHPS

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Re: Are there Hispanic Bloods (or Crips) in LA?

Unread post by caliboi » November 26th, 2010, 9:39 pm

haha there aint no hispanics in bloods n crips in l.a. cuz hispanics arent allowed in bloods n crips in l.a.a cuz of race wars homie man u ppl n ur false shit bout l.a.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » November 27th, 2010, 5:55 am

caliboi wrote:haha there aint no hispanics in bloods n crips in l.a. because hispanics arent allowed in bloods n crips in l.a.a because of race wars homie man u ppl n ur false shit bout l.a.
you dont know what you talkin bout locc

there are blacks in latino gangs and latinos in black gangs.......

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » November 27th, 2010, 9:39 am

[quote="H572DSTA"][quote="caliboi"]haha there aint no hispanics in bloods n crips in l.a. because hispanics arent allowed in bloods n crips in l.a.a because of race wars homie man u ppl n ur false shit bout l.a.[/quote]

there are blacks in latino gangs and latinos in black gangs.......[/quote]
dood wat is wrong with u man im jus explainin shit man ya there wuz black in latino gangs and latino in black gangs in l.a. but not no more man quit falsifyin

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » November 27th, 2010, 6:38 pm

caliboi wrote:
H572DSTA wrote:
caliboi wrote:haha there aint no hispanics in bloods n crips in l.a. because hispanics arent allowed in bloods n crips in l.a.a because of race wars homie man u ppl n ur false shit bout l.a.

there are blacks in latino gangs and latinos in black gangs.......
dood wat is wrong with u man im jus explainin shit man ya there wuz black in latino gangs and latino in black gangs in l.a. but not no more man quit falsifyin

you aint explainin...your lying
there are still a gang of mexicans in black hoods and blacks mexican hoods
swan got a own mexican clicc nowadays,the towne boyz

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » November 28th, 2010, 9:53 am

[quote="H572DSTA"][quote="caliboi"][quote="H572DSTA"][quote="caliboi"]haha there aint no hispanics in bloods n crips in l.a. because hispanics arent allowed in bloods n crips in l.a.a because of race wars homie man u ppl n ur false shit bout l.a.[/quote]

there are blacks in latino gangs and latinos in black gangs.......[/quote]
dood wat is wrong with u man im jus explainin shit man ya there wuz black in latino gangs and latino in black gangs in l.a. but not no more man quit falsifyin[/quote]

you aint explainin...your lying
there are still a gang of mexicans in black hoods and blacks mexican hoods
swan got a own mexican click nowadays,the towne boyz[/quote]
wow u got alot of things to learn sonny boy haha jk and the race wars aint so huge anymore but wait y wuld there b hispanics in blk gangs and blk in hispanic gangs of b's n c's its supposed to b racial unless la eme aint racist no more which dey is which i dont get

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » November 28th, 2010, 4:05 pm

wow u got alot of things to learn sonny boy haha jk and the race wars aint so huge anymore but wait y wuld there b hispanics in blk gangs and blk in hispanic gangs of b's n c's its supposed to b racial unless la eme aint racist no more which dey is which i dont get[/quote]

oh i got a lot of things to lean??? youz the one who just asked if bloods and pirus got beef :lol: or R'20s in LB and R'20s in SC beefin :lol:

so where is the race war you talkin bout? please explain it to me OG :roll:

so you saying there aint no mexicans in black hoods?

whats up with that
Attachments
carnales.jpg
carnales.jpg (126.67 KiB) Viewed 11667 times

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » November 28th, 2010, 4:08 pm

Here goes another one...
Attachments
PflatsBlack.jpg
PflatsBlack.jpg (41.05 KiB) Viewed 11667 times

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”