LA vs IE

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: LA vs IE

Unread post by jae » April 1st, 2005, 1:34 am

i've heard of "IE MOB", they crippin out of san bern/highland area, from what i remember.

and there isn't a specific war pending with L.A. and I.E., that sounds silly. 2 entire counties fighting,lol...naw! it's true, as we see on this post, and website, that L.A. dudes don't consider it to be hard out here in the I.E., and when i first moved out to the I.E. from l.a., i thought the same, and talked shit too, but until you live in an area with homegrown IE gang presence, you really can't say what it's like out here with a few visits, or a couple of trips. IE has ALOT of L.A. dudes out here, and in some areas where there are well established IE gangs, YES, they may, or will have a problem with someone yellin' LA, but it's no different than a blood movin into a crip neighborhodd yellin' "blood", or being flammed up. so it's all the same. it's just a matter of respect, and L.A. g's usually never give I.E. any, and i'm speaking only from experience.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » April 1st, 2005, 3:34 am

You know, over the years I've come to realize that the only difference between Los Angeles County and the Inland Empire, is that L.A. is much more densely populated. Because of this, there are many more gangs in L.A., and they are piled on top of each other, which means violence is more common place. Is Los Angeles violent? Hell yea!, Is I.E. Violent? Hell yes!, What makes the I.E. even more interesting is that the L.A. gang element is moving out here. That makes things complicated because most I.E. gangs don't care much for L.A. There are no I.E. gangs migrating to Los Angeles, are there? I hear people in this forum say, "I.E. hoods are weak compared to L.A. hoods." That's just an ignorant thing to proclaim. Gang members in Los Angeles are just as committed to their cause, and just as committed to their gang, as gang members in the I.E. It's just that there are MANY more gang members and gangs in Los Angeles than there are in the I.E.

Ok, we all know how violent a human being can be!! Right??, We are all in Southern California for Christ sake!! We see more violence than most other communities in the nation. There are I.E. Hispanic hoods in Riverside, San Bernardino, Chino, Ontario, Colton ect.. that are hard core, and are represented in in La Eme. There are ridas in every hood, whether L.A. County, San Diego County, Riverside/San Bernardino County, Northern California ect..ect.. It's not a matter of what county is badder than the next. Give me a break! Ok,,when I see Fox 11 news showing video tape recordings of L.A. gangsters beheading their enemies, demanding that they withdraw from their neighborhood, then I'll take back what I just said.

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jae » April 1st, 2005, 5:36 am

stamps wrote:You know, over the years I've come to realize that the only difference between Los Angeles County and the Inland Empire, is that L.A. is much more densely populated. Because of this, there are many more gangs in L.A., and they are piled on top of each other, which means violence is more common place. Is Los Angeles violent? Hell yea!, Is I.E. Violent? Hell yes!, What makes the I.E. even more interesting is that the L.A. gang element is moving out here. That makes things complicated because most I.E. gangs don't care much for L.A. There are no I.E. gangs migrating to Los Angeles, are there? I hear people in this forum say, "I.E. hoods are weak compared to L.A. hoods." That's just an ignorant thing to proclaim. Gang members in Los Angeles are just as committed to their cause, and just as committed to their gang, as gang members in the I.E. It's just that there are MANY more gang members and gangs in Los Angeles than there are in the I.E.

Ok, we all know how violent a human being can be!! Right??, We are all in Southern California for Christ sake!! We see more violence than most other communities in the nation. There are I.E. Hispanic hoods in Riverside, San Bernardino, Chino, Ontario, Colton ect.. that are hard core, and are represented in in La Eme. There are ridas in every hood, whether L.A. County, San Diego County, Riverside/San Bernardino County, Northern California ect..ect.. It's not a matter of what county is badder than the next. Give me a break! Ok,,when I see Fox 11 news showing video tape recordings of L.A. gangsters beheading their enemies, demanding that they withdraw from their neighborhood, then I'll take back what I just said.
i agree.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 1st, 2005, 8:46 am

stamps wrote:You know, over the years I've come to realize that the only difference between Los Angeles County and the Inland Empire, is that L.A. is much more densely populated. Because of this, there are many more gangs in L.A., and they are piled on top of each other, which means violence is more common place. Is Los Angeles violent? Hell yea!, Is I.E. Violent? Hell yes!, What makes the I.E. even more interesting is that the L.A. gang element is moving out here. That makes things complicated because most I.E. gangs don't care much for L.A. There are no I.E. gangs migrating to Los Angeles, are there? I hear people in this forum say, "I.E. hoods are weak compared to L.A. hoods." That's just an ignorant thing to proclaim. Gang members in Los Angeles are just as committed to their cause, and just as committed to their gang, as gang members in the I.E. It's just that there are MANY more gang members and gangs in Los Angeles than there are in the I.E.

you said it perfect. LA is more densely populated and whenever im over there, i aint worried about no gang violence..im always pissed about the damn traffic and i thought it was bad here.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 1st, 2005, 3:44 pm

lets debate all them fake stories and things people say about the IE. all that stuff people hear that aint true.

for example one thing that alot of people say: "man LA gangs are moving out there and taking over all them IE hoods/varrios"---thats NOT TRUE. atleast the cities that I know, their has never been an LA gang that has came to the IE to take over a gangs turf. it just dont happen. different gang members from LA move to the IE all the time with their famlies for different reasons, main reasons are because of cheaper rent. their is gangs like VVR, F13, KBS and others from LA in the IE but they either are spread around with no real territory OR they filled the blanks..which means they started up in a area that never really had any gangs so it was easy to take over the area.

Shadow(909)
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Shadow(909) » April 1st, 2005, 8:11 pm

I always be hearing these "LA" fools saying that IE is weak and are pussies. Not True

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » April 20th, 2005, 3:29 pm

back in the day i use to associate with these catz from the i.e. bis ass family named the macons this fam was so big they had they own gang anyone know if they still holdin down s.b.

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » April 20th, 2005, 3:29 pm

back in the day i use to associate with these catz from the i.e. bis ass family named the macons this fam was so big they had they own gang anyone know if they still holdin down s.b.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » April 24th, 2005, 3:53 pm

Yes,,Macon Mafia is still active in S.B.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » April 24th, 2005, 6:47 pm

what is IE? where is it at?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 24th, 2005, 8:16 pm

se11 wrote:what is IE? where is it at?

San Bernardino county and Riverside County is all Inland Empire. Which is part of what they call "the greater Los Angeles area" but is not LA county.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » April 25th, 2005, 12:50 pm

is it as bad as LA?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 25th, 2005, 2:16 pm

se11 wrote:is it as bad as LA?

it depends on which city and what part of the city. yes some areas are just as bad as LA but every neighborhood is different. the worst IE city would easly be San Bernardino. SB has the highest crime rate of all the cities in Southern California.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » April 26th, 2005, 1:34 am

Don't be fooled by some people on this site, It's just as bad and/or worse than parts of L.A.

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jae » April 26th, 2005, 7:00 pm

se11 wrote:what is IE? where is it at?
IE stands for INLAND EMPIRE, and it is in southern california (between los angeles and san diego). The IE consists of San bernardino county (909 area code), and Riverside county (951 area code).

And regardless of what some of the people on this site think, it is just as bad as los angeles in MANY areas, but not all. the areas that are the hardest (as in crime, poverty, gangs) would be FONTANA, RIALTO, SAN BERNARDINO, ONTARIO, and RIVERSIDE. Rialto is probably the worst city to live in in the IE (for safety). They are a very aggressive city with ALOT of gang mixture (L.A. BLOODS/IE BLOODS, LA CRIPS/IE CRIPS, LA SUR's/IE SUR's, cliques, crews, etc...). I think Rialto is EXACTLY like L.A.

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jae » April 26th, 2005, 7:04 pm

SAINTJAYMES wrote:back in the day i use to associate with these catz from the i.e. bis ass family named the macons this fam was so big they had they own gang anyone know if they still holdin down s.b.
ah man, what gangs y'all got down there in corona? i've been curious about that area....

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 27th, 2005, 12:49 pm

The only Corona gang I heard of is Corona Varrio Locos 4th str. or something like that.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » April 27th, 2005, 10:08 pm

Yes,,4th St. Corona Varrio Loco's (CVL's) have several cliques,,Coroneros, Scarlets, Demons, Banditos, and (I Think) Visioneros...there may be some more I'm missing.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 27th, 2005, 10:59 pm

stamps wrote:Yes,,4th St. Corona Varrio Loco's (CVL's) have several cliques,,Coroneros, Scarlets, Demons, Banditos, and (I Think) Visioneros...there may be some more I'm missing.

do you know where their hood is at in Corona? I have some family that lives in Corona but they live on the nice side and I never seen 4th street.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » April 28th, 2005, 12:26 am

RuthlessBone,,,, I'll have to get back with u on that...I know some fools from CVL,,and I know they are an old gang,,been around for years...longer than some L.A. Hispanic gangs (I can back up that statement with facts). Hispanic Gangs in the IE are old school, in that some gangs and cliques have their own emblem that used to be displayed on the back of their jackets in the 50's, 60's thru the late 70's. There are Hispanic gangs in L.A. that are not that old!!, especially in South Central L.A. (I say this because I know that some EAST L.A. gangs have been around longer than IE gangs,,,but alot of East L.A. gangs started years after IE Hispanic gangs started,,AND most Hispanic gangs in South Central L.A. are NOT older than IE Hispanic gangs!!!!)

San Bernardino County and Riverside County Hispanic gangs have a longer history than most of South Central L.A. Hispanic gangs. South Cenral L.A. used to be mostly Black residents, but that has changed over the past 15 to 20 years. New Hispanic gangs in L.A. have popped up by the DOZENS over the last 20 years!!!,,Most members are not even United States citizens!!! RuthlessBone,,I'm sure you know San Bernardino Hispanic gangs have been around for decades!! 7th St,,Mount Vernon,,Westside Verdugo ect....

Back to my point,,,,,Each clique of CVL (Corona), Eastside Riva (ESR, Riverside), Casa Blanca Riva (CBR, Riverside), Westside Riva (WSR, Rubidoux), Arlanza 13 (AX3, Riverside) and La Sierra Riva (LSR, Riverside) wore an emlem on the back of their jackets that represented their gang.

In Casa Blanca,,,the Devil Wolves, Vagabundos, Los Lobos, Los Diablos, Los Originales, Los Dementes, and Los Castigadores (I may be missing some other cliques...which have have been around since the 1960's) each had their own symbol or emblem on the back of their jackets, and they wore them. These jackets are no longer used but are coveted by the gangsters and are still possessed by them and their descendants.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 28th, 2005, 1:10 am

IE inland empire, they have projects right?
LA, they obviously have many projects.
what comes from projects?
some hard core people willing to do what ever they can to get out. am i wrong?
with out a doubt there are people from the IE willing to put a hard core crew together enough to get their loot and get the fuck out.
same with LA. people from the hood that are big enough in their head to make the moves that it takes to get to the top and make that extra doller off the other little fuccer that wants to make 15cent....
anybody real will understand this.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » April 28th, 2005, 1:37 am

What?

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 28th, 2005, 2:45 am

fugget'a'bou'dit.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » April 28th, 2005, 8:44 am

ok

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 28th, 2005, 10:12 am

stamps wrote:RuthlessBone,,,, I'll have to get back with u on that...I know some fools from CVL,,and I know they are an old gang,,been around for years...longer than some L.A. Hispanic gangs (I can back up that statement with facts). Hispanic Gangs in the IE are old school, in that some gangs and cliques have their own emblem that used to be displayed on the back of their jackets in the 50's, 60's thru the late 70's. There are Hispanic gangs in L.A. that are not that old!!, especially in South Central L.A. (I say this because I know that some EAST L.A. gangs have been around longer than IE gangs,,,but alot of East L.A. gangs started years after IE Hispanic gangs started,,AND most Hispanic gangs in South Central L.A. are NOT older than IE Hispanic gangs!!!!)

San Bernardino County and Riverside County Hispanic gangs have a longer history than most of South Central L.A. Hispanic gangs. South Cenral L.A. used to be mostly Black residents, but that has changed over the past 15 to 20 years. New Hispanic gangs in L.A. have popped up by the DOZENS over the last 20 years!!!,,Most members are not even United States citizens!!! RuthlessBone,,I'm sure you know San Bernardino Hispanic gangs have been around for decades!! 7th St,,Mount Vernon,,Westside Verdugo ect....

Back to my point,,,,,Each clique of CVL (Corona), Eastside Riva (ESR, Riverside), Casa Blanca Riva (CBR, Riverside), Westside Riva (WSR, Rubidoux), Arlanza 13 (AX3, Riverside) and La Sierra Riva (LSR, Riverside) wore an emlem on the back of their jackets that represented their gang.

In Casa Blanca,,,the Devil Wolves, Vagabundos, Los Lobos, Los Diablos, Los Originales, Los Dementes, and Los Castigadores (I may be missing some other cliques...which have have been around since the 1960's) each had their own symbol or emblem on the back of their jackets, and they wore them. These jackets are no longer used but are coveted by the gangsters and are still possessed by them and their descendants.

yea homie, I know about some of these IE gangs being very old. Its funny how ignorant some people can be..ive talked to so many people from LA who always think all the IE gangs started after 2000. thats stupid. but anyways, I been trying real hard to get as much info as I can on IE gang history. I know the oldest are Casa Blanca, Mt.Vernon, Black Angels, Cuca Kings, Chino Sinners, and alot more but I havnt been able to find the exact years or about which years some of them started. and the sad thing is some of the people in the area dont even know themselves. except Black Angels they started sometime in the 50's and suppoably fought against Chino and Cucamunga..but which IE gang do you think is the oldest? about how far back does Corona 4st go? I also heard a while back they are pretty old.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » April 28th, 2005, 11:45 pm

About CVL,,I have some peeps I can ask to find out how long they been around. I'll get back to you on that. My guess about Riverside, is that Casa Blanca is the oldest, followed by Eastside Riva and Arlanza 13. Casa Blanca has a Hispanic heritage that goes to the turn of the Century,,,and the gang started at least by the 1950's. I will try and talk to some peeps and get better info.

I don't know anything about Rancho,,but I heard Sinners have been around since the 1950's and 1960's. I met a school teacher in his 60's who grew up in Chino, and he told me that Chino Sinners was around when he was in High School. So that means they were ALREADY active (at the latest) in 1960. I know that the "Notorious" 18th St. started in the Rampart Division area of LAPD in 1963,,,so Chino Sinners is most likely older than 18th St. Casa Blanca is also most likely older than 18th St.

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » May 9th, 2005, 9:51 am

honestly homeboy i dont even no i no the oldest gang heer is cvl (corona varrio locos) there are also the biggest gang in corona

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » November 11th, 2016, 11:25 pm

WLA PALMS wrote:
balla909 wrote:There is a gang called IE. I got some homies from there no lie. Peace Out
I THINK THE NAME OF THAT GANG WAS CALLED THE 714 INLAND EMPIRE MOB CRIPS. I WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL with THIS LIGHT-SKINNED NIGGA WHO CLAIMED THAT HOOD AND HE HAD IT TAGGED UP ALL OVER HIS FOLDER. I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE 714 MEANS BECAUSE THAT IS THE AREA CODE FOR ORANGE COUNTY.

I'm from the 714 cligc of E/S IE MOB GC 3X'z 9th st. PJGC SWITCHED FROM BLUE N WHITE TO BLAGC RAG MAFIA LA KILLA the 714 is a hood code , that basically means 7 bloods 1 crip riden 4 life , which is about a homie whi caught fade with 7 bloods at once , so its saying even by yourself like "by yourself crip gang " handle your business , 714 was the cligc i was in but i branched off with HEAD HUNNA GANG 614 " ME AGAINST MY ENEMYS 4 LIFE " SKRAP KILLA KINGS KILLA BD KILLA 18K

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » December 28th, 2017, 6:32 am

THIS STILL E/S IE MOB NSP NINTH ST PROJECTS 714 BOYz , Es HEAD HUNNA GANG 614 M&M ST. PLG , WINEY BLOCVK, INFANT MOB, CORNER HUSSLA KINGZK , SKRAPZK , KINGZK
Attachments
Screenshot_20171228-041927.png
Screenshot_20171228-041927.png (127.79 KiB) Viewed 10555 times
Screenshot_20171228-045150.png
Screenshot_20171228-045150.png (137.69 KiB) Viewed 10555 times
IMG_20171228_003014_774.jpg
IMG_20171228_003014_774.jpg (81.11 KiB) Viewed 10555 times
IMG_20171228_002849_418.jpg
IMG_20171228_002849_418.jpg (90.31 KiB) Viewed 10555 times

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » December 28th, 2017, 6:38 am

SAINTJAYMES wrote:honestly homeboy i dont even no i no the oldest gang heer is cvl (corona varrio locos) there are also the biggest gang in corona
Noticed the date and time of the comment b4 mine had a grip of 95's 5/9/05 @ 5:09 all EQUIL's 14 DUCEZ DOWNSTATE UNO CUATRO EQUIL'S

DOWNSTATE UNITED CATORCE EQUILZ
Attachments
IMG_20171223_230736_083.jpg
IMG_20171223_230736_083.jpg (797.24 KiB) Viewed 10554 times
IMG_20171223_230608_315.jpg
IMG_20171223_230608_315.jpg (675.21 KiB) Viewed 10554 times

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » December 28th, 2017, 10:02 pm

:twisted: :evil:
Attachments
Screenshot_20171228-102432.png
Screenshot_20171228-102432.png (207.2 KiB) Viewed 10516 times
Screenshot_20171228-102458.png
Screenshot_20171228-102458.png (160.87 KiB) Viewed 10516 times

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » September 22nd, 2018, 10:56 am

ES IE MOB 714 NSP NINTH STREET PROJECTS
Attachments
Screenshot_20180922-094611.png
Screenshot_20180922-094611.png (263.06 KiB) Viewed 9498 times
Screenshot_20180922-103132.png
Screenshot_20180922-103132.png (134.12 KiB) Viewed 9498 times
Screenshot_20180922-090013.png
Screenshot_20180922-090013.png (336.84 KiB) Viewed 9498 times
unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg (34.52 KiB) Viewed 9498 times

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”