WHO'S HOOD DID YOU GROW UP IN?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

WHO'S HOOD DID YOU GROW UP IN?

Unread post by youngwun » May 11th, 2006, 12:29 pm

Wether you banged or not, where did yall grow up?

I of course spent most of my life in Swan hood, but I've also lived in 40's Crip hood and a few other places.

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » May 11th, 2006, 3:31 pm

I grew up in mansfield gangsta crip hood for 21 years. I just moved from over there a month ago though. I lived in denver lanes hood for a while to.

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » May 11th, 2006, 3:45 pm

i grew up in Tongan Crip Gang hood, as well as DVP/PST400 Blk hood

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by raphead2001 » May 11th, 2006, 8:13 pm

i just moved from the mansfields hood. i lived in the by yoself hood too. i i stay in the 60's hood now. i have also lived between the toonerville and rascal hood in atwater village. but i lived along pico between fairfax and la brea most of my life. when people say what part of L.A. you from i say Mid-City. i don't say West L.A. like most other people from my side do

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » May 11th, 2006, 11:50 pm

how was it living in 40s hood, you befriend any of 'em?

originally, i was raised in insane crips hood, i use to say "cuz" a lot, until i got to about 9, moved in with my dad in 20 outlaw's hood and a nigga almost smacked me in my mouth. Then i lived around weirdoz, mafias, and neighborhoods when i went to inglewood. now im by shorelines

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 12th, 2006, 3:26 am

atlantic drive ...and kelly actually sscc and also venice beach inglewood and long beach north

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 12th, 2006, 3:55 am

bgcasper wrote:atlantic drive ...and kelly actually sscc and also venice beach inglewood and long beach north
how many people share "bgcasper" again? you really should consider making names like "bgcasper1" "bgcasper2" etc

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 12th, 2006, 4:12 am

bgcasper wrote:atlantic drive ...and kelly actually sscc and also venice beach inglewood and long beach north

:? ARE SURE IT WASN'T BANGKOK, THAILAND OR PARIS FRANCE PLACES LIKE THAT???

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 12th, 2006, 5:25 am

[quote="Y.G."][quote="bgcasper"]atlantic drive ...and kelly actually sscc and also venice beach inglewood and long beach north[/quote]

:? ARE SURE IT WASN'T BANGKOK, THAILAND OR PARIS FRANCE PLACES LIKE THAT???[/quote]i got pics and apsseport provin that ...are u ready to put some dollars now if not put that nasty mouth aways from my nutts

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 12th, 2006, 8:54 am

P0rk wrote:how was it living in 40s hood, you befriend any of 'em?

originally, i was raised in insane crips hood, i use to say "because" a lot, until i got to about 9, moved in with my dad in 20 outlaw's hood and a nigga almost smacked me in my mouth. Then i lived around weirdoz, mafias, and neighborhoods when i went to inglewood. now im by shorelines
Nah I was never friends with no Forties. Kick me a PM dude, I've wondered where you been at.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » May 12th, 2006, 2:36 pm

Upside-Emerald Hills Blood Gang & Skyline Piru hood

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » May 12th, 2006, 4:51 pm

I used to lived in West Coast Crip area, then the Brims for a few months, and finally moved to Skyline in 79 HOME OF THE HANG GANG EAST SIDE PIRU.

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » May 12th, 2006, 6:52 pm

<born in the imperial courts (pjwatts), raised on el segundo blvd in willowbrook district of Compton OPHCC/OFHCC/MPCC area from age 1 to 10, moved to SBCC and first witness crips running outta buildings with heaters jumping into cars just to chase down some pirus rolling through, started claiming SBCC for 2 years then was officially put on the hood at age 13 when i hit Davis Jr High...

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » May 12th, 2006, 6:59 pm

BORN AND RAISED IN CYPRESS HILL PJ'S IN EAST NEW YORK BROOKLYN SUTTER AVE, WITNESSED BOTH BLOODS AND CRIPS GROWING UP DOING THEY THANG, 83 BLUESTEEL WAS MAJOR IN MY HOOD WHEN I WAS GROWING UP AND OTHER SETS LIKE 59 HOOVER, 823 SGC, K-SWISS, I KNEW ALOT OF PEOPLE FROM BOTH SIDES RED AND BLUE, BUT MY CLOSET HOMIES WERE BLUE AT 14 STARTED HANGING with THE W/S ETG'S THEN STARTED CLAIMING, LIKE 3 MONTHS LATER MY GRANDMOTHER PASSED AWAY( RIP) THEN I JUST LOST MY MIND AND STARTED BANGING FULL-TIME.

McGrath
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by McGrath » May 16th, 2006, 9:37 pm

born in compton. lived on thorson ave for about 5 years. moved to watts in 78 reppin 105 and that infamous Croesus Ave. F Gang Or Dont Bang

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 16th, 2006, 11:47 pm

born n raised in new rochelle NY raised in nine trey gangsta hood moved to the oppisite side of town where the 823G-stones $tone.Cold.Crips----Insane Gangster Crips and 30z Harlem Mafia Crip in hartly pjz 60th side, moved to the westcoast out to northern cali north highlands on larchmont drive, and also to citrus heights on greenbacc lane came back home the hood in 98 outta nowhere o.b. rolling 90z nhcg came about

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Who's hood did you grow up in?

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 18th, 2006, 4:42 am

Born in the 60's on Stocker and Degnan, then I moved to 63rd and Brynhurst in the 60's for about a year, then my mother moved to Venice Sho-line hood for about 4 years, but I was raised and grew up in the Playboy Gangsta Crips off of La-Cienega blvd and Cadillac avenue for 26 years. :wink:

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » May 18th, 2006, 7:39 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:
how many people share "bgcasper" again? you really should consider making names like "bgcasper1" "bgcasper2" etc
LOL

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 18th, 2006, 9:42 am

Just to clear it up, I didn't mean that as a diss, it just really is confusing with 3/4 people sharing a username.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » May 24th, 2006, 3:46 am

Big, Bad Ass, Naughty, Notorious, Scandalous, Mischievous, Grouchy, Murderous, Senseless, Dangerous, Unforgiving, Crazy, Terrorist, Ignorant, Out-of-Control, Ruthless, Classless, Sinful, Wicked, Fearless, Unstoppable, Malicious, Hateful, Angry, Vengeful, Uncontrollable, Courageous, Corrupt, Terrifying, Deadly, Astrocious, Disastrous, Conniving, Not-to-be F with 118th ECBC BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » May 24th, 2006, 8:41 am

grew up on the far side of southside queens home of the es 111 pbc's and es 55nhc's. anything else could get tripped on. everybody killas over here

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”