Compton Barrios

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Compton Barrios

Unread post by bgcasper » May 4th, 2017, 4:37 am

LakotaSioux
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by LakotaSioux » May 4th, 2017, 10:36 am

My cousin is from West Side Piru. What i found interesting is that he says they are all Compton Crip killa and all Compton Varrio killa. Only Mexican hood they are cool with are the Barrio 13.

cmartinez
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: houston

Unread post by cmartinez » August 25th, 2017, 10:59 am

bgcasper wrote:my only real question is what is 119 118 doin there i only know of 117 there and cpcc nothing else ...
I always wondered about that!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 26th, 2017, 10:42 pm

i clearly saw hoods waccin 118 119 but never ever witness a single one vatos from those 2 sets

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 26th, 2017, 11:06 pm

in compton 118 stand for mona carver those are the sets that always owned that 118 st east to west and if u go more east there is no street number but if u go more west than its 118 ecblocc hood no vacant 118 st in my book can anybody bring a proof of existence of cv118 i highly doupt

yourmomslover
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Unread post by yourmomslover » June 17th, 2018, 9:47 pm

Lonewolf wrote:COMPTONE TRESE
sureno varrios operating zones

how right or wrong is this map?
i know bgcasper has something to say about it :lol: lol

i don't know whats up but there's a chunk on the eastern edge of the map not showing (?)
Mokos hood aint even that big and they are more to aranbe i got homies on Stockwell oris and vesta by willowbrook even the levas know who they are and mokos a dead ass hood probably wont exist in the near future we punk them lames lol CVTFLATS

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 17th, 2018, 11:40 pm

cvtf area also on white st just south of the wsh apartments

kennyloks
What city do you live in now?: whittier ca

Unread post by kennyloks » August 27th, 2018, 12:47 pm

LakotaSioux wrote:
kennyloks wrote:na bro I'm a new youngster in dtw we aint a click or apart of 70's G but we do have a alliance with 70's bcuz the big homie has family in 70's but we got beef with everyhood n krews that want it like... I seen all these people on here talking about krews that turn to hoods we one of them but we the second hood of the dtw in the cpt the og dtw started off as a clique in east la apart of white fence we were the WyNoS clique but then a disagreement happen so we became our own Varrio east la dtw gang started up in the mid or early 80's og leader that started cpt n east la name evil cpt dtw started in the 90s... east la dtw cliques WyNoS, Krazy Lil Youngsters, LoMaS, Parkside, Third Street LoCoS, The Hill Side LoCoS to name a few cpt dtw has only 2 Bullis Road Gangsters, and Vermont St, we got 3 other hoods one in santa ana and one in fresno Eastside Fresno Dtw gang DOH clique TFL clique they have other to were also in mexico we got a lot up there
KPCKILLA
WVLKILLA
WVKILLA
WSHKILLA
DFWKILLA
AFSKILLA
FXTKILLA
LPSKILLA
SAWKILLA
SSWKILLA
JTKILLA
DKILLA
LTLSKILLA
LMGKILLA
LPKILLA
LYCKILLA
CV3KILLA
WHKILLA
QVKILLA
CV2KILLA
CVVLKILLA
LNKILLA
CRKILLA
ESCKILLA
LTPKILLA
DSKILLA
SRKILLA
PVKILLA
JKILLA
HSKILLA
RKILLA
SGTKILLA
DBKILLA
ESBPKILLA
NSBPKILLA
BSSRKILLA
17SKILLA
5SRKILLA
6SKILLA
BFTHKILLA
BNKILLA
DTKILLA
FTKILLA
LBKILLA
LWKILLA
MKILLA
SSSAKILLA
TSKILLA
WMKILLA
WSSAKILLA
LMPKILLA
LMKKILLA
FUNKKILLA

What does DTW stand for? What streets do they claim in Santa Ana and who do they beef with?

DownToWhatever!!!... Evergreen

kennyloks
What city do you live in now?: whittier ca

Unread post by kennyloks » August 27th, 2018, 12:54 pm

DTW was its own hood in Compton we was getting the 13 until the big homie joined 18 in prison now we were forced to become 18 some had a choice to stay or leave I left and joined the OG DTW in east LA... 18 basically did what they did to KWS back in the day

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 22nd, 2018, 6:47 am

i remember the dtw was a bullis road baby tag bang set they had the apartment in bullis in lpp i saw 18 st tag all over mob hood few years ago i even see mob hittin 18k ...but dtw was not in the mix so u tell me dtw turned 18 im surprise they dont hit up 18

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”