Compton Barrios

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Bumper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Compton Barrios

Unread post by Bumper » December 17th, 2004, 3:55 pm

Cvcg started in the mid 80's, near Compton blvd, Harris and Butler st.

The oldest Original varrio's in Comptone that are still around today starting with.

Cv3
CvL36
Cvtf
Cv155
Cvlab
Cv70s

Largo is the only varrio left with it's original neighborhood holding it strong today and one that never never clicked up with any hood to kick up dust and never alowed any one to move in.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 18th, 2004, 9:17 pm

WELL TO CC MORE PRECISE I DO KNOW MOST OF THE CG'S I GREW UP WITH MOST THEY NOT DEEP AND THEY QUITE NEW COMPARE TO VARRIOS LIKE CV3 OR EVEN LA 5 ONE THING IS SURE IS THEY DIDNT START ASS CV CG IT WAS CG AND AS FAR AS I CAN REMEMBER THEY WAS VATOS HANGIN' AROUND BUTLER BLOCC DOWN TO KELLY AND THEY WAS SAYIN CUZZ AND THROWIN UP CC'S back IN THE DAYZ ..LIKE IV SAID THEY WAS CHICANOS OUT OF A CRIP HOOD LIKE THE WILLOWS AND THE BKM AND THEY WAS FIRME WITH THEIR CRIP NAYBORS DID HOLD FEW SPOT HERE AND THERE BUT ALWAYS INSIDE OF A CRIP TERRITORY ,SINCE BUTLER BLOCC IS DEFUNCT THEY SEEMS TO HAVE ESTABLISHED INSIDE OF THE OLD BUTLER HOOD ...

Huerito
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Huerito » February 17th, 2005, 8:03 pm

So I can be of use:

CVCG was never a crip gang. It originated on Thorson street, not Butler. The founding members were from CVS and it began in 89. It comprised of three main families which lived on Thorson street. All of which were not influnced by blacks at all. You will notice TST on some tagged walls. The three founding members formed it after no longer wanting to deal with CVS. The area that is now CVCG territory used to be fought over by CVS and CV70. When the founding members were from CVS, they would be attacked by CV70's and the CVS "homies" would never back them up. Hence, the reason they decided to start their own gang. When CVCG was formed, CVS retreated to the area passing Atlantic Blvd, next to the 710 freeway. This click here was CVS M for Mafia. One of the first rivals of CVCG. CVS started the first attack when the new CVCG members announced their independence in person at Banana Park in Paramount, the hood of CVS P for Pachucos. They were jumped, which made the first move against them.

CV70 wanted to recruit CVCG and have them as a click. CVCG refused and that is where the biggest rivalry of that area began. The 90's proved to be the time when CVCG would leave their mark.

CVTG did in fact start as a Crip gang. It was known as TGC Tiny Gangster Crip. It began as a spin-off from KPC, Kelly Park Crip and another Crip gang in the area that I cannot recall at this moment. It too began at the same time that CVCG started. They do not share anything in common though. Eventually, more hispanic members joined and they decided to drop the C for Crip and replaced it with CV so to be recognized as a Hispanicn gang. CV70 also wanted to have TG as a click, but instead they decided to partner up. CV70 and CVTG began their vendetta against CVCG together.

As for the size issue with CVTG, at this moment the gang popularity has dwindled down in the area and diminished the warring. They do not have a large area due to violence, it is more due to lack of violence.

Bumper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bumper » February 17th, 2005, 8:51 pm

I like huerito , this guy realy is talking fact's. I my self was around when they started Cvcg. I just happen to be around the area as a youngster chasing tail.
I know some of the O.G.s Mr. C---- him self.

Huerito
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Huerito » February 17th, 2005, 9:21 pm

Mister C

Is that you or are you reffering to someone form CVCG?

Bumper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bumper » February 17th, 2005, 9:48 pm

I was refering to C---- form Cvcg

Huerito
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Huerito » February 17th, 2005, 9:53 pm

PM

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » February 17th, 2005, 11:31 pm

Firme info. but could anybody unleash some info. on the ToKerS, I know they get along with CVCG but not CV70s

Huerito
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Huerito » February 17th, 2005, 11:34 pm

All I know of the Tokers is posted in the CVTKS thread.

I will find out more later.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 18th, 2005, 5:24 am

FIRME INFO

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » December 19th, 2005, 9:49 pm

whats up with the CV hoods map?? did alonso finish mapping it? is it up?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 19th, 2005, 10:28 pm

[quote="streetsIswatchin"]whats up with the CV hoods map?? did alonso finish mapping it? is it up?[/quote]i got one
did one ..i can send it... pm ...

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » May 17th, 2013, 9:39 pm

do any of these v v v v actually hold down any streets, or do they just live and roam around certain areas of compton but don't really have any established varrios?

CV132
CVM4L
CVUSV
CV126
CBPOBRE
CVOFA
CVBKM
CVLIME
CVKAK
CVMSK
DTW?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re:

Unread post by Lonewolf » May 17th, 2013, 9:41 pm

bgcasper wrote:
streetsIswatchin wrote:whats up with the CV hoods map?? did alonso finish mapping it? is it up?
i got one
did one ..i can send it... pm ...
let me check it out, ghost

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 18th, 2013, 6:09 am

[quote="Lonewolf"]do any of these v v v v actually hold down any streets, or do they just live and roam around certain areas of compton but don't really have any established varrios?

CV132
CVM4L
CVUSV
CV126
CBPOBRE
CVOFA
CVBKM
CVLIME
CVKAK
CVMSK
DTW?[/quote] YEAH YOU ARE PARTLY RITE CV132 HAVE presence in many area from lynwood to even south east cpt but no hood that i know of only an apartment here and a spot over there ...cvm4l was in pannes street were nhcc are but since they killed a pregnant girl from tg they kinna low profile cvusv those have a spot just side by side with burris lane them vatos are post up on burris and next to them you have tokers but you cant call that a hood they in north long beach too they killed a tg over there ..cv126 seems they got the apartment complex in that street on locc who was always been largo and they had that set in the 80's and they dissapeared and now are back up so they aint nomade tthey more offbrand largo like cvpobre its a mysterie think they around cvs area on the san streets dont know about them ...cvofa they was the vatos north of mona park according to a user from mona they turned cv70 cvbkm is a hood and are basicely the vatos side of atf so they all over atf a user is from there plus they really around the same zone for years now so they aint really nomadic ..cvkak is mostly around were palmer blocc was magnolia apartments seems like they a baby tf crew but seems like they still claim kak also a new crew that been hittin up with them attrack my attention tmwsc they are hit up all over tuna land and not wacced by kak neither flat ..cvlime thats a mysterie you should talk about cv oak street nobody even know their existence but they are activ and from the days cv msk is a cv70 sattelite crew that went solo it seems .they use to own the raquet club on myrhh street they also have a small hood on the east side dtw thats the new guys they from south of lpp all over bullis road the trayler and all over even lpp but there is more than one gang with alike initial you have dtk d4w dtw

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » May 18th, 2013, 8:58 am

bgcasper wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:do any of these v v v v actually hold down any streets, or do they just live and roam around certain areas of compton but don't really have any established varrios?

CV132
CVM4L
CVUSV
CV126
CBPOBRE
CVOFA
CVBKM
CVLIME
CVKAK
CVMSK
DTW?
YEAH YOU ARE PARTLY RITE CV132 HAVE presence in many area from lynwood to even south east cpt but no hood that i know of only an apartment here and a spot over there ...cvm4l was in pannes street were nhcc are but since they killed a pregnant girl from tg they kinna low profile cvusv those have a spot just side by side with burris lane them vatos are post up on burris and next to them you have tokers but you cant call that a hood they in north long beach too they killed a tg over there ..cv126 seems they got the apartment complex in that street on locc who was always been largo and they had that set in the 80's and they dissapeared and now are back up so they aint nomade tthey more offbrand largo like cvpobre its a mysterie think they around cvs area on the san streets dont know about them ...cvofa they was the vatos north of mona park according to a user from mona they turned cv70 cvbkm is a hood and are basicely the vatos side of atf so they all over atf a user is from there plus they really around the same zone for years now so they aint really nomadic ..cvkak is mostly around were palmer blocc was magnolia apartments seems like they a baby tf crew but seems like they still claim kak also a new crew that been hittin up with them attrack my attention tmwsc they are hit up all over tuna land and not wacced by kak neither flat ..cvlime thats a mysterie you should talk about cv oak street nobody even know their existence but they are activ and from the days cv msk is a cv70 sattelite crew that went solo it seems .they use to own the raquet club on myrhh street they also have a small hood on the east side dtw thats the new guys they from south of lpp all over bullis road the trayler and all over even lpp but there is more than one gang with alike initial you have dtk d4w dtw

Ey thanks, mano

That whole "CV" being thrown on names has gone crazy, like handing out candy.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » May 18th, 2013, 1:59 pm

Where's CV 118 ?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 19th, 2013, 12:20 am

Lonewolf wrote:Where's CV 118 ?
118 ???117 is the one making noise with carver park lately

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » May 19th, 2013, 5:29 pm

bgcasper wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:Where's CV 118 ?
118 ???117 is the one making noise with carver park lately

no, not 117., i know about 117 and 119, but i don't know about 118, where are they at?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 20th, 2013, 8:36 am

[quote="Lonewolf"][quote="bgcasper"][quote="Lonewolf"]Where's CV [b]118[/b] ?[/quote] 118 ???117 is the one making noise with carver park lately [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEJe8dE7DC0[/youtube][/quote]

no, not 117., i know about 117 and 119, but i don't know about 118, where are they at?[/quote]never heard of them saw them number in other lynwood hood shit list so they must had exist at one point

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 20th, 2013, 8:37 am

maybe around 7st watts or holmes i dont know there

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 2nd, 2013, 1:09 am

COMPTONE TRESE
sureno varrios operating zones

how right or wrong is this map?
i know bgcasper has something to say about it :lol: lol

i don't know whats up but there's a chunk on the eastern edge of the map not showing (?)

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 2nd, 2013, 9:47 am

orale firme ...cv117 dont share hood with other vatos its more cpcc 118 and 126 and 117 be the vatos there ...oak ? varrio oak street amazingly is on the industrial blocc way more west than that seems you mapped pogc not cvoak they dont even cross santa fe and north of them u forgot banning bng or is it bst but banning bang bng not bst also wst be the one were u did put cv vl but cv vl are in front of wilson park on rose street that a small little one street crew but cv willow st is way bigger seems to own willow street from both side of alondra but they dont own up to rosecranz there seems cvtf and cv124 who are cool together nowadays are owning some spot on rose spring just along the cranz but they dont push south of elm were you find willow start also cv124 dont touch el segundo there is cv126 before also cvtf dont own douglass apartment nomore ???or they got it back recently but its locos and ftp hood there also like i said north of rosecranz mulberry the tf still have that street south of largos north of rosecranz east of the tracc not far from their og hood on oris ...bkm ?????them vatos are inside atf boundarys south of cv70 tls ..usv got a spot inside sscc on burris 13000 just next to 14000 burris lane them tks got a spot on glencoe /temple avenue were sscc temple av dwell and own a blocc in north long beach 69 st

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 2nd, 2013, 10:53 am

bgcasper wrote:orale firme ...cv117 dont share hood with other vatos its more cpcc 118 and 126 and 117 be the vatos there ...oak ? varrio oak street amazingly is on the industrial blocc way more west than that seems you mapped pogc not cvoak they dont even cross santa fe and north of them u forgot banning bng or is it bst but banning bang bng not bst also wst be the one were u did put cv vl but cv vl are in front of wilson park on rose street that a small little one street crew but cv willow st is way bigger seems to own willow street from both side of alondra but they dont own up to rosecranz there seems cvtf and cv124 who are cool together nowadays are owning some spot on rose spring just along the cranz but they dont push south of elm were you find willow start also cv124 dont touch el segundo there is cv126 before also cvtf dont own douglass apartment nomore ???or they got it back recently but its locos and ftp hood there also like i said north of rosecranz mulberry the tf still have that street south of largos north of rosecranz east of the tracc not far from their og hood on oris ...bkm ?????them vatos are inside atf boundarys south of cv70 tls ..usv got a spot inside sscc on burris 13000 just next to 14000 burris lane them tks got a spot on glencoe /temple avenue were sscc temple av dwell and own a blocc in north long beach 69 st
just saw your cv segundo going west of atlantic i wonder is it an 80's map ? those vatos are barely in compton a bit like lhp they more on orange street and san something in para and even when they are in town they only cross atlantic on taggin mission cv cg are the one from atlantic owning street like harris thorson now the trailer park who is in front atlantic drive was cvtg assasenos but heard it went cvcg for a minute ????

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 2nd, 2013, 11:21 am

bgcasper wrote:orale firme ...cv117 dont share hood with other vatos its more cpcc 118 and 126 and 117 be the vatos there ...oak ? varrio oak street amazingly is on the industrial blocc way more west than that seems you mapped pogc not cvoak they dont even cross santa fe and north of them u forgot banning bng or is it bst but banning bang bng not bst also wst be the one were u did put cv vl but cv vl are in front of wilson park on rose street that a small little one street crew but cv willow st is way bigger seems to own willow street from both side of alondra but they dont own up to rosecranz there seems cvtf and cv124 who are cool together nowadays are owning some spot on rose spring just along the cranz but they dont push south of elm were you find willow start also cv124 dont touch el segundo there is cv126 before also cvtf dont own douglass apartment nomore ???or they got it back recently but its locos and ftp hood there also like i said north of rosecranz mulberry the tf still have that street south of largos north of rosecranz east of the tracc not far from their og hood on oris ...bkm ?????them vatos are inside atf boundarys south of cv70 tls ..usv got a spot inside sscc on burris 13000 just next to 14000 burris lane them tks got a spot on glencoe /temple avenue were sscc temple av dwell and own a blocc in north long beach 69 st
hijole mano, this thing is complicated, and it doesn't help any that you don't use commas, pinche old gangster :lol:
i want to see that map you were using all your crayolas on making
vamos a ver compadre, que no?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 2nd, 2013, 11:27 am

bgcasper wrote:just saw your cv segundo going west of atlantic i wonder is it an 80's map ? those vatos are barely in compton a bit like lhp they more on orange street and san something in para and even when they are in town they only cross atlantic on taggin mission cv cg are the one from atlantic owning street like harris thorson now the trailer park who is in front atlantic drive was cvtg assasenos but heard it went cvcg for a minute ????
lol lol, they'd go with the name TRAILER PARK LOCOS <~ now that's a name for a clika, one for the history books 8)

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 2nd, 2013, 8:12 pm

Lonewolf wrote:
hijole mano, this thing is complicated, and it doesn't help any that you don't use commas, pinche old gangster :lol:
i want to see that map you were using all your crayolas on making
vamos a ver compadre, que no?
i wanna do a real map of compton because its a street to street case but im bad in computer and own no scanner

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » June 4th, 2013, 4:28 pm

Lonewolf wrote:COMPTONE TRESE
sureno varrios operating zones

how right or wrong is this map?
i know bgcasper has something to say about it :lol: lol

i don't know whats up but there's a chunk on the eastern edge of the map not showing (?)
@ Lonewolf

1st off – good job on mapping the Comptone Varrio’s.

I know couldn’t make a map like this, I don’t have the patience or dedication to put that together

With that said - Im still going to offer up some questons and constructive critism.

• What year is this supposed to be? 1980’s thru 90s?

Let me 1st point on what I see that’s on the money:

On the East Side of The HUB … 70’s, Segundo’s, Tiny Gangsters, Chicano Gang, actuall all the older major CV’s are pretty much on point,

even the ws CPT, 155’s, Largo 36, Locos 13 … all on point

with these exceptions:

• its been a wile since Tortilla Flats had Gonzalez park

• Compton Barrio Pobre has been M.I.A. I would say for at least 10 years now. I used to live in their hood for a year or two

• I don’t see Lynwood Rude Boys. They probably have the majority of what you labeled Lynwood Mob hood, Los Rudos out-grew Lynwood Mob by a long shot

• What is CPTS?
• What is KZK?
• What is BKM?

• I cant speak on the Tag-Banger varrios. I don’t know enough about them to say anything

Good jale

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 4th, 2013, 8:45 pm

what u consider b13 hood since you lived there ?b13 is active and been active for recent years had big pedo with jura and 135 piru but they are not on avalon like they use to they more on 137st and willmington just were he put tf gonzales a bit north east of that no the gonzaless parque tf still hold one blocc its their 700 cressey thats their last blocc everybody knows the liquor store on paulsen inside locofruit turf well tf last leg stand just west of that store thats their border line they also had a spot on the south of the cranz in front of gonzales on 1000 spruce but seems gone the only blocc left of gonzales parque era is 700 cressey ..cpts are lv compitas 13 yes they are activ ...kzk lv krazy kats i guesss they rite on spot ..now bkm is cv born krazy minded of cv blood killing mafia the brown side of atf ...so they not there ..also note that in recent years tokers seems to have expanded in hhp pj's on alondra the cblp are also on mob side they hold a street there ...one question i have but chale who can answer that lolol only streetizwatchin can ...somebody told me that cmf is the new generation of lvp and bng that cliked to form that crew but there was a cv cmf inside atf back in the mid 90's what is the relation or is it coincidence ..but i wanna clear things up about few thangs 1 rumors sayin kelly park wiped adc out of the map is a pure fantasy another sayin cvtf is nowere to be found in compton is pure BS ...man . they still hold their og hood more than that i would put their actual boundarys as follow from willowbrook to alameda mealy st be their north they own under the bridge area on rosecranz their west go as far as mac10zen st but they own accacia and culver up to elm would be their north there but they also expand east they have presence on rose spring willow north of elm and south of cranz and own lil spot all over like one just next to ward cvtf is not on decline also your cv70 tls dont go as south as greenleaf they hit cvbkm aft before that

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 4th, 2013, 8:49 pm

my only real question is what is 119 118 doin there i only know of 117 there and cpcc nothing else ...

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 10th, 2013, 10:57 am

Well I tried to put out a south sider map of Comptone., like others, I don’t know much about new tag-banger krews turned varrio., that’s like 90s and 2k’s for me, don’t know much about that from anywhere., but anyways, you ever seen that HBO series called VICE? The latest one has CHI-RAQ, Chicago’s gangland special, what caught my attention is the fact that a gang map changes all the time, it does not remain the same, sometimes it changes from day to day, just like BGCasper said he’d like to do his map, street by street., that’s a trip, and if that’s the case, why even call it a varrio anymore? Just stick with “gang” and leave it at that, que no? ., Down here where I’ve been staying in San Diego, all the mayor players are still in their same geographical areas, but they call them “zones” ., operational zones is really what we’re maping, no? ., I mean, A13 is said to operate comfortably as far south as Greenleaf., so too Setentas., and yeah man, CV2 may be all tucked in east of Atlantic and in the Sans, but East Compton is their operating domain since 1952, that’s why they call their varrio “Segundo,” ., CV3 used to have a large chunk of Compton east of Alameda, but it slowly eroded, just like their Willowbrook neighborhood which was around Vesta Street, all the way up to Lucien., that’s all Locos 13 neighborhood now, which was at one time also Tortilla Flats, right? It’s all a trip, I can't put a date on gang map that’s always in flux., I’m just going by the operating zones where you’re most likely to run into someone claiming that varrio., sort of like that CVOAKst where I mapped them north of CV3., las time I flew thru there, Paragons had that area marked up all the way south to even Pine, and the POGC where on the east side of Long Beach Blvd., so go figure., But chet man, what you said about CVOAk not going past Santa Fe and staying in that industrial area, chingao man, how can anyone survive for long with just yard trailers and warehouses as their varrio? Crazy! ., Bueno pues, I gave it a shot at a Comptonite map e ya pues., next up on the list ~> Lynwood., trace them Rude Mob, Dukes, Young Chicks y mas!

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » June 10th, 2013, 3:18 pm

* Lynwood Young Crowd

* Lywnood Varrio Paragons

* Lynwood Rude Boys

* Lynwood Mob

* Lynwood Locos - formerly Josephine Street

* Lynwood Dukes

all are near or border and play with with Compton gang scene

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”