Women Are Evil!!!!!

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Women Are Evil!!!!!

Unread post by Invincible » January 27th, 2004, 10:34 pm

I think women are evil. Men have to do all the dangerous jobs. Men have to work more to make money and women spend most of the money. Women are evil. Women complain all the time yet they have life easier. Men do not live as long as women yet more government money goes to women's medical needs than men's. Women do not get drafted to fight in wars. Women do not even have to sign up for the selective service in the USA.

Women are evil. When a woman becomes pregnant she has the decision of having the baby and making a man pay for it the rest of his life or killing a man's child cause she doesn't want the responceability.

Women are evil. Women complain that they are sex objects. Well if women are sex objects then men are success objects. Men are still required to be the primary bread winners. People judge men on how much money they make.

Women are evil. Women usually marry men who make more money than them cause women are gold diggers.

Women act like they are the victims in society when in fact men are the true victims. Women love being considered the victims cause then they will not have to be accountable for thier actions.

When a man and woman get a divorce the woman usually gets more than half of everything, custody of the children, alimony, child support, and people usually blame it on the man no matter whoses fault it is.

Men naturally protect women. A man will put himself in harms way to defend a woman more often than a woman will put herself in harms way to defend a man.

Women hit men it is ok Men hit women it is time for jail buddy

I know it is in ever woman's nature to be selfish and want to continue to be seen as the victims so women will not agree with me.

I know that it is in ever man's nature to protect women and put women on a pedistal but I think in time we can see through that.

The truth shall set us free!

sites you should check out:

Arthur Schopenhauer's (famous 19th century philosopher) essay "On Women"
http://www.heretical.com/miscella/onwomen.html

Friedrich Nietzsche on women and marriage
http://www.geocities.com/danielmacryan/nietzsche14.html

Sex=Ploytation -
http://www.geocities.com/aprilhouse/SEX-PLOYTATION.html

http://www.nomarriage.com

http://www.americanwomensuck.com/

http://www.askmen.com

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Re: Women Are Evil!!!!!

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » January 27th, 2004, 10:54 pm

thats some real shit, cant forget all them bitches that be gettin they brothers or the homeboys to kill cats for stupid ass shit, lien and shit to get at some nigga fo some BS

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » January 27th, 2004, 11:57 pm

its all in the movies and music videos ohh the men are so terible they always leave for another one and beat them etcetc..its the women who choose the man his caracter shows before if he played her he was a player when het met her he didnt become it while beeing with her...its something u are from teens u alredy formed mostly...women if had fysikal would do same thing its only the fysikal the makes them not too...and who raised osama,hitler,lenin,stalin,sadam etc? it was a women who give birth and suk milk...and it is the women who raise the men..so its actualy more the women who contribute to war by raising these kids...the men who dont take responsebilty also their fault its both.....and women who dress sexy what is the goal? if they get harased or raped its not their fault but they do contribute cause if they aint after sex then why they dress sexual? when im with a gun and sell weed then i may get into situations with enemys or police its nothing u ask for, but its something that comes with the game...sellin weed and dresin sexy both are in real not good but it happens anyway....both weed and sexy dresed affect the mind...and there reasons we i east had russia and germany fuk up so we have to emigrate anfd make money so some get into criminal etc its bad situations and socity make these seeds for my life today....now weed and sexy dreses may have diferences but its princible women are always made inocent and victims while men are bad beat,steal,deal go with other women...the women do same like goldigers marry old rich guys...or are fake or whatever it goes both ways....looked at beyonces new video ohh poor her another man who had a girls pantys in her bed and she get mad and leave him cause hes such a player...how dumb are thoose women who choose they partner over n over go with the players....the women who choose these players and beaters should not be so despearte to have a man this something i noticed thru life they take first best have no patiens and not only this they like a plyer but then often the women is also a player...who like many diferent people to have sex every week...they are unmaginative and unmature...and now many prefer living alone this why more suicide and psykotic desises...its studys on this but u dont need it count ureself who have better marryed or thoose livin alone only for work...in bologna italy theres most single women...they go to arebic then home read book and sleep..how happy they seem...world going to alone...this is psykos who prefer alone then with family life,...they dig grave now world all divorce cause want freedom....i know own exp suicide,single parents,alkohol,no work etc....no familys means more kozaks kids making it on their own...trhis how i grow up...before people say its so much violence drugs divorce wars etc ask where are the familys? the parents? there no time for kids they left for own....ask the parents how they raze their kids rather go part leave kid on street or watch tv...its will get worse every day cause off all the selfish parents this isd big reason world situation...it osmah took care off his kids n loved them he woudnt have time to go bomb every weekend..its a princible own interset and pleasure before kids....and women are not the only victims or the men its the kids, cause a kid born is not asked for it its the parents who make kids.....

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 29th, 2004, 11:56 pm

invincible you wrong on most of that shit for real tho

Tia
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tia » January 30th, 2004, 2:57 am

Invincible, so basically your saying all of us are evil, right? So..I take it then, your Mother is a "evil female" right? She trapped your father getting pregnant/or got him because of his bank?

Interesting thing is most of the guys that agree with your logic are the fools that have got played and feel 'hurt' & 'heart broken' so you take their anger out on the whole 'female' species.

Basically after reading your writing- it sounds like your writing to convince the men of this forum to go into a gay lifestyle.

What was the point of this post on a "gang questions" forum?

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » January 30th, 2004, 3:21 am

Just an off topic rant I guess. BTW since this is your first post, welcome to the forum.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » January 30th, 2004, 4:53 am

hi tia, welcome to the forum! feels good to hear a woman side of things. hope you stay around!!!

Tia
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tia » January 30th, 2004, 12:49 pm

Thank you guys- Don't get me wrong Invinsible I really understand what your saying- there are "BAD/MESSED UP" females out there "hoes,tricks etc" but at the same time there are good women out there. Behind every good man there is a good woman-if you don't believe quotes, believe that one!

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » January 30th, 2004, 1:01 pm

represent Tia, thanks for stopping by and don't let these fellas get to you. I was not too cool with the title of this string, specifically using the word "evil."

And the dirt women commit is usually influenced by some dude. Women just have to learn to say NO more often, but to charactierize them as evil, is a bit of a stretch.

Tia
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tia » January 30th, 2004, 1:21 pm

Thanks Alonso, I actually have been reading your forum for a minute. I just never registered for myself. I bite my tongue many times with some of the info being given out by some of the posters about different neighborhoods (expecially in the 310).

However, I figure if I can give some realism about banging or a woman who's been dealing with brothas in the Hub City, Inglewood,Watts,Lynwood etc I can give up alitlte positive game on what a female goes threw-maybe to help give suggestions to someone younger.

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » February 1st, 2004, 2:06 am

tia you go girl!!!

man dont ya'll realize that without women, we wouldn't be us.
you better look back to your history.
women got this thing about them that, one look they can tell what you all about . a lot of women do dirt because of some misguided fool.

i know one thing women who see a good man with purpose in his life, love him to the end. a women loves a man with some kind of vision
because they like being led not all but a vast majority do. and it has been
a proven fact that they will follow a preacher, or a pimp. look in the bible
they were put here for our help meet!

think about it god put adam to sleep and took from him a rib which i think was a sensative organ because they can see so much more than we can.
it's a beautifu thing to have a women praying for you especially if she's your women! that's some powerful stuff! cause if your women loves you she will pray to god that you succed in all that you do. ya'll aint hearin me though!!!

and if you aint pissed her off she just might tell you which one of your knuckle head friends you dont need to be around!!!! seriously!!

ya'll better open ya'll eye's cause it's some women out there that need your love and affection!!!

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 1st, 2004, 2:09 pm

lol that nigga invincible talkin about men have to do all the dangerous jobs lol well what the fu-k are you on we supose to do all that sh-t fagg-t

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”