Injunctions Sought Against Highland Park Gangs

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 9th, 2006, 12:44 pm

Oct 9, 2006 10:54 am US/Pacific

(CBS) LOS ANGELES Gangs in the Highland Park area are terrorizing residents and should be declared a public nuisance with an injunction to prevent members from associating with each other, a lawsuit filed by the City Attorney's Office said.

The targeted gangs are Dogtown and Highland Park, according to the lawsuits filed Friday in Los Angeles Superior Court.

The lawsuits describe "safety zones" in which the city is seeking to enforce injunctions against the gang. The Highland Park gang safety zone includes the area near the intersection of Eagle Rock and Colorado boulevards, plus York Boulevard and Avenues 40 and 50.

In addition to barring gang activity, the proposed injunction would prohibit intimidation of residents, as well as the possession of weapons, drugs and graffiti tools.

Gang members violating the injunction could be prosecuted for contempt of court and face up to six months in jail or a $1,000 fine.

According to the city's court papers, violence is common in the areas the gangs claim as their turf.

"In addition to fire-bombing homes with Molotov cocktails, defendants enforce their claim to control different parts of the safety zone by guns, clubs, knives, tire irons, bats, pipes and by fists and feet," the court papers involving the Dogtown gang stated.

http://cbs2.com/local/local_story_282135735.html

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » October 31st, 2006, 5:05 pm

Is Dogtown a factor in Highland Park???

Where are they compared to the Avenues??

What is the real reason behind this injunction??

oldsschool666

Unread post by oldsschool666 » October 31st, 2006, 5:19 pm

GENTRIFICATION MOST LIKELY HP FO SURE

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » October 31st, 2006, 5:40 pm

The Avenues should have known it was comming, after those four fools brought heat into their hood.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » October 31st, 2006, 5:50 pm

Common Sense wrote:The Avenues should have known it was comming, after those four fools brought heat into their hood.
4? More like most of the 43rd AVE's. Remember dude from the Dogpound that was shot (No Draws I think)? Way before the publicized stuff the news is talking about.

Regular routine over there homie.

Social Pete

Unread post by Social Pete » November 3rd, 2006, 3:02 pm

Seperation of individuals within a group has proven to minimize thier cultural activities. The consequences of this injuction would be that police officer will have an open door policy to harrass any minority member, if he/she feels the individual in question is in violation of this junction, solely and legally upon the discretion of the police officer. When this does happen, remember, it was the actions of those individuals that were "terrorizing residents" that caused the junction, and not because police officer are racist.

FIGHT IGNORANCE, DONT GET IT TWISTED[/i]

VybzKartel
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by VybzKartel » November 3rd, 2006, 8:31 pm

thats good . .gotta stop that before it gets worse. .

junta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by junta » January 30th, 2007, 4:52 pm

Social Pete wrote:Seperation of individuals within a group has proven to minimize thier cultural activities. The consequences of this injuction would be that police officer will have an open door policy to harrass any minority member, if he/she feels the individual in question is in violation of this junction, solely and legally upon the discretion of the police officer. When this does happen, remember, it was the actions of those individuals that were "terrorizing residents" that caused the junction, and not because police officer are racist.

You can go somewhere with that racial profiling shit. With so many gang members in LA, who the fuck can you trust. I thought so.

Gangs in Highland Park not only are a nuisance to Blacks, but they bother their own people (Hispanics) who don't want no trouble. They asses have to have exterminated like roaches now!

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » February 4th, 2007, 1:01 am

junta wrote:
Social Pete wrote:Seperation of individuals within a group has proven to minimize thier cultural activities. The consequences of this injuction would be that police officer will have an open door policy to harrass any minority member, if he/she feels the individual in question is in violation of this junction, solely and legally upon the discretion of the police officer. When this does happen, remember, it was the actions of those individuals that were "terrorizing residents" that caused the junction, and not because police officer are racist.

You can go somewhere with that racial profiling shit. With so many gang members in LA, who the fu-- can you trust. I thought so.

Gangs in Highland Park not only are a nuisance to Blacks, but they bother their own people (Hispanics) who don't want no trouble. They asses have to have exterminated like roaches now!

Practice whot you preach then. If not then you will be considered nothing but a loud mouth COWARD.

CUETLACHTLI
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CUETLACHTLI » March 21st, 2007, 4:52 pm

junta wrote:

You can go somewhere with that racial profiling shit. With so many gang members in LA, who the fu-- can you trust. I thought so.

If you say this you got to all gangs of every ethinicity into this catagory.Know what I mean?

CUETLACHTLI
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CUETLACHTLI » March 21st, 2007, 4:55 pm

mnjmc wrote:
junta wrote:

Practice whot you preach then. If not then you will be considered nothing but a loud mouth COWARD.
He makes it sound personal you know.

CUETLACHTLI
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CUETLACHTLI » March 21st, 2007, 4:58 pm

oldsschool666 wrote:GENTRIFICATION MOST LIKELY HP FO SURE
You hit the clavo.This is what I belive.Developers are going crazy know adays.They destroy old neighborhood mom and pop stores to build a Star Bucks and things of that sort.Like the Atwater Rancho Market.Who the F__k needs a Star Bucks more than a Market? Every one knows Star Bucks attract white people like fly poisen.qUE NO?

junta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by junta » March 22nd, 2007, 12:49 am

CUETLACHTLI wrote:
You hit the clavo.This is what I belive.Developers are going crazy know adays.They destroy old neighborhood mom and pop stores to build a Star Bucks and things of that sort.Like the Atwater Rancho Market.Who the F__k needs a Star Bucks more than a Market? Every one knows Star Bucks attract white people like fly poisen.qUE NO?
Yeah thats true. But what about the gang ravaged areas that have Starbucks and if whites get attacked by gangs or see a shooting, what will they do. Call the police?

Why the hell would Starbucks want to move anywhere in South LA. White folks don't go to South LA. Blacks and eses prey on them like pedofiles prey on elementary schools.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 24th, 2007, 2:03 pm

CUETLACHTLI wrote:
Cuetlachtli you form the Northeast (LA) homie?

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » May 8th, 2007, 5:26 pm

Starbucks is owned by the basket ball player Majic Johnson. The fool with the hiv...he spreadin his chain everywhere like a dirty hoe! You be seeing them so called white stores in the ghetto to, and who allows it to be there? the owner, which is a black guy, so what ya wanna say now? lol. Gotta make that money maaaaaaaaaaan...ya fools can make some money to by robbing them rich white folks ya hate so much lol.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » May 14th, 2007, 3:53 pm

junta wrote:Why the hell would Starbucks want to move anywhere in South LA. White folks don't go to South LA.[/b]
Last time I checked, Blacks and Latino's drink coffee too. Many frequent Starbucks in more affluent areas on the way to or from work.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”