Are MS-13 Considered SURENOS??

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Are MS-13 Considered SURENOS??

Unread post by Individual » October 11th, 2006, 11:13 pm

?????

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » October 13th, 2006, 6:43 pm

i read in don diva magazine an interview with one of their og's and he said the 13 stands for surenos so in his opinion it would be yes.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » October 16th, 2006, 3:42 am

jeff wrote:i read in don diva magazine an interview with one of their og's and he said the 13 stands for surenos so in his opinion it would be yes.
i always thought the 13 stood for MARA

but i know they got the green light off them a few years ago and they're getting taxed

but are they SURENOS??

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 16th, 2006, 4:39 pm

13 stands for "M", not Surenos. What an idiot

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » October 17th, 2006, 1:05 am

The ones in LA, well a lot of them ride under the Sur Car....

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » October 17th, 2006, 6:13 am

13 is for the Eme, the surenos, whatever it's all the same you know what I'm talking about in my post there's no need for me to be 100% literal.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » October 17th, 2006, 9:39 am

To answer your question once and for all:

Yes.

MS13 falls under the SURENO Flag

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » October 17th, 2006, 12:58 pm

I know there is a high presence of MS in Washington DC, but im not sure if they ride under the sur

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » October 17th, 2006, 3:11 pm

UmanH-ay wrote:I know there is a high presence of MS in Washington DC, but im not sure if they ride under the sur
thats what i mean^^

is it just the Cali MS under the sur car?

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » October 17th, 2006, 3:21 pm

Individual wrote:
UmanH-ay wrote:I know there is a high presence of MS in Washington DC, but im not sure if they ride under the sur
thats what i mean^^

is it just the Cali MS under the sur car?
Keep in mind:

SUR is from SOUTHERN CALIF.

made up of all the (Southern United Raza) varrios

All other SUR gangs outside SOUTHERN CALIF are for the most part wanna-be's

That's just keeping it REAL

Martinez

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » October 23rd, 2006, 12:06 am

Yes thats true, but keep in Mind washington DC's north area actually does have a high presence of MS which they are causing a lot of trouble there,
But do they ride under the sur?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » October 23rd, 2006, 5:37 pm

[quote="UmanH-ay"]Yes thats true, but keep in Mind washington DC's north area actually does have a high presence of MS which they are causing a lot of trouble there,
But do they ride under the sur?[/quote]

the north area of washington dc where ms-13 rides is maryland counties(montgomery county/pg county)...i know for a fact its sureno's in that part of md(wear blue )..& ms-13 members there...i dont think they link up though maybe in cali ..but not there

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » October 23rd, 2006, 10:45 pm

dude in that don diva mag talking bout they ride under the sur :roll: that was a mag. though lol dont have any first hand knowledge

abc543@
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by abc543@ » October 18th, 2007, 8:55 pm

i dont think so

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 18th, 2007, 10:13 pm

MS has to be Surenos, unless they got green lit.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » October 22nd, 2007, 4:08 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:MS has to be Surenos, unless they got green lit.
homie,

take it from someone who KNOWS,

NOT someone who is 5000 miles away trying to school you on something they know nothing about....

Mara Salvatrucha 13 in L.A. are straight SUREñOS.

Take that to the bank 8)

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » November 4th, 2007, 4:46 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
homie,

NOT someone who is 5000 miles away trying to school you on something they know nothing about....

Take that to the bank 8)
Yeah they are considered SouthSiders....DUH becuase they reside on the SouthSide....DUH, but the question and answer is, DO THEY TAKE DIRECT ORDERS FROM The Mexican Mafia, HELL NO........They have there own homeland.......

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » November 4th, 2007, 5:07 pm

if they surenos then they do take orders from the Mexican mafia u fucin idiot, this fool is a clown

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » November 5th, 2007, 1:00 pm

Hey Alonso

why are you letting these stupid ass Kinder-garden kids in here :shock:

ONLY a true PENDEJOS says "Duh" :lol:

WTF :shock: Are we in junior high school

fuc-ken retard! :twisted:

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 5th, 2007, 1:17 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:Hey Alonso

why are you letting these stupid ass Kinder-garden kids in here :shock:

ONLY a true PENDEJOS says "Duh" :lol:

WTF :shock: Are we in junior high school

fuc-ken retard! :twisted:
:lol: Sounds kind of like "Carlos Mencia". Is that fool even from Inglewod, or just someone that doesn't know much about South Siding?

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » November 5th, 2007, 11:09 pm

youngspade wrote:
MARTINEZ wrote:
homie,

Take that to the bank 8)
Yeah they are considered SouthSiders....DUH becuase they reside on the SouthSide....DUH, but the question and answer is, DO THEY TAKE DIRECT ORDERS FROM The Mexican Mafia, HELL NO........They have there own homeland.......
Why would you argue with a real LA Sureno about some LA Sureno shit. MS are SURENOS. There name is MS 13. They homeland shit dont mean nothing in the California prison system. Dont believe all those documentaries about the powerful ass MS gang, out here where they originated (Not in their homeland) they just one set of Surenos.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » November 5th, 2007, 11:11 pm

youngspade you from LA and dont know what the 13 signifies?

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » November 6th, 2007, 3:14 pm

Sup Rocstar

Q-VO.

……………………

For the rest of you whining ass NON GANG BANGIN’ outta town mufucaks trying to claim the “213 L.A. County”

So you don’t get bent outta shape thinking I’m pumping up All SURENO Gangs

That’s NOT the case

I said it many times before…..

MS-13 Is NOT “The Most Dangerous Gang in the World” as the media has dubbed them.

They aren’t even the most dangerous gang in DOWNTOWN L.A.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » November 6th, 2007, 4:28 pm

LOL I was watching tv and they tried to make some scrawny chuntee MS fools jumping in another chuntee for 13 seconds look all scary. The speaker was like, in 13 seconds your in for life! Hahahaha Dont trust the media...

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » November 6th, 2007, 5:22 pm

NikexCortez wrote:LOL I was watching tv and they tried to make some scrawny chuntee MS fools jumping in another chuntee for 13 seconds look all scary. The speaker was like, in 13 seconds your in for life! Hahahaha Dont trust the media...
You'd be suprised how many fools just got their heart broken over that shit right there ^^^^

Back to the drawing Sherlock :lol:

********* THE ONLY TRUE GANG EXPERTS ARE GANG MEMBERS **********

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 6th, 2007, 5:26 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
homie,

Take that to the bank 8)
Ok this might be a stupid ? But I am hearing that some Surs arent getting along with them?

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » November 6th, 2007, 5:38 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
MARTINEZ wrote:
homie,

Take that to the bank 8)
Ok this might be a stupid ? But I am hearing that some Surs arent getting along with them?
First of all

Hi Baby 8) Hope all is well with you.

On to your question -

many SURENO Varrios are NOT too fond of MS-13 because they are NOT a traditional CHICANO Varrio,

You know -TRADITIONAL in the sense of being Made up of Mostly MEXICAN-AMERICANS

but MS 13 are made up of mostly SALVADORAN and Central Americans (even tho' they do have some Mexicans claiming MS13) Shit, they even have clicks in Mexico City and many cities in Southern Mexico

but here in L.A. and the system

So there's always some to frown upon them....

That's just the way it is....

some people have problems with or look down on Other "LATINOS"

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 6th, 2007, 5:47 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
MARTINEZ wrote:
homie,

Take that to the bank 8)
First of all

Hi Baby 8) Hope all is well with you.

On to your question -

many SURENO Varrios are NOT too fond of MS-13 because they are NOT a traditional CHICANO Varrio,

You know -TRADITIONAL in the sense of being Made up of Mostly MEXICAN-AMERICANS

but MS 13 are made up of mostly SALVADORAN and Central Americans (even tho' they do have some Mexicans claiming MS13) Shit, they even have clicks in Mexico City and many cities in Southern Mexico

but here in L.A. and the system

So there's always some to frown upon them....

That's just the way it is....

some people have problems with or look down on Other "LATINOS"
Hey Martinez...I am VERY well, thank you. How are you and the boys? Thanks for clearing that up, I was wondering if what I was hearing was true. And that makes alot of sense that some of the Mex/Amer varrios might see them as competition and not familia.....unfortunately really IMO. Take care.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » November 10th, 2007, 10:57 am

LOl, MS 13 I mean "13" is a number that means you are not only mexican but you BELIEVE in OLD SCHOOL MEXICAN TRADITIONS.....Aztecs, etc etc......The "14" means you are a PROUD MEXICAN-AMERICAN......with LITTLE mexican traditions.......How the fuck you gonna tell me....doofus...., I live with fucking Mexicans and there all about tradition......you sterotypical mothafucka.........., Excuse me, Please.....but word is that you guys, TOOK off the "GreenLight" on MS-13.....You guys didnt want no problems......Yall niggaz act like you know everything.....but I always admitt my mistakes......when im wrong. MS is MS no mATTER how many numbers you put after it.......and I also agree with Martinez........No disespect....I never heard a person that ever banged with the name ROCSTAR......

I could be wrong about the GreenLight.....but I know what im talking about.......

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 10th, 2007, 11:18 am

youngspade wrote:LOl, MS 13 I mean "13" is a number that means you are not only mexican but you BELIEVE in OLD SCHOOL MEXICAN TRADITIONS.....Aztecs, etc etc......The "14" means you are a PROUD MEXICAN-AMERICAN......with LITTLE mexican traditions.......How the fu-- you gonna tell me....doofus...., I live with #%@&#%@ Mexicans and there all about tradition......you sterotypical mothafucka.........., Excuse me, Please.....but word is that you guys, TOOK off the "GreenLight" on MS-13.....You guys didnt want no problems......Yall niggaz act like you know everything.....but I always admitt my mistakes......when im wrong. MS is MS no mATTER how many numbers you put after it.......and I also agree with Martinez........No disespect....I never heard a person that ever banged with the name ROCSTAR......

I could be wrong about the GreenLight.....but I know what im talking about.......
:roll: No, 13 stands for the 13th letter of the alphabet & 14 stands for the 14th letter of the alphabet "doofus". :lol: Talk about being stereotypical. If MS wants to use 13 for another reason now, then that's them. Them fools banged Sur though & probably still do.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » November 10th, 2007, 11:51 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
youngspade wrote:LOl, MS 13 I mean "13" is a number that means you are not only mexican but you BELIEVE in OLD SCHOOL MEXICAN TRADITIONS.....Aztecs, etc etc......The "14" means you are a PROUD MEXICAN-AMERICAN......with LITTLE mexican traditions.......How the fu-- you gonna tell me....doofus...., I live with #%@&#%@ Mexicans and there all about tradition......you sterotypical mothafucka.........., Excuse me, Please.....but word is that you guys, TOOK off the "GreenLight" on MS-13.....You guys didnt want no problems......Yall niggaz act like you know everything.....but I always admitt my mistakes......when im wrong. MS is MS no mATTER how many numbers you put after it.......and I also agree with Martinez........No disespect....I never heard a person that ever banged with the name ROCSTAR......

:roll: No, 13 stands for the 13th letter of the alphabet & 14 stands for the 14th letter of the alphabet "doofus". :lol: Talk about being stereotypical. If MS wants to use 13 for another reason now, then that's them. Them fools banged Sur though & probably still do.
Thats OLD who didnt know that and very well been passed on to me....but you cant say im wrong when it comes to the MEANING and whats the difference......between one another. If im wrong hang me now.....I know what im talking about...

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 10th, 2007, 3:04 pm

youngspade wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:

Thats OLD who didnt know that and very well been passed on to me....but you cant say im wrong when it comes to the MEANING and whats the difference......between one another. If im wrong hang me now.....I know what im talking about...
YOU ARE WRONG, so there I can say it.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”