Smallest but most gangsta hood..and most deepest but weakest

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » December 27th, 2006, 8:54 pm

youngwun wrote:Village aint made serious noise in a minute. W/S activity revolves around NUTTY and their many beefs it seems.
naw cuhh the village had a cool presents this year going hard against SBCC but the Village low key took a couple of lost this year

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » December 29th, 2006, 2:53 am

BuCCyBlue wrote:
youngwun wrote:Village aint made serious noise in a minute. W/S activity revolves around NUTTY and their many beefs it seems.
naw cuhh the village had a cool presents this year going hard against SBCC but the Village low key took a couple of lost this year
they aint going hard, they tried to come through asking for one of my loco's that popped they homie and got blasted up outta the hood with that BS, in my opinion them niggaz aint been on no hard gorilla gangsta whateva shit that cat Blakk is talking about...them niggaz wasnt known for smashin like that, they just had numbers but aint never been given niggaz problems like that in the city.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 29th, 2006, 3:51 am

Thats what I've been led to believe too. In fact, a lot of those niggas seem to sit tight behind those gates in the apartments or occasionally kick it in that park they have. But I heard it was more retaliation with them as opposed to looking for trouble. I know they lost a couple homies this year but heard they didn't do much about it.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 29th, 2006, 4:09 am

in my opinion them niggaz aint been on no hard gorilla gangsta whateva shit that cat Blakk is talking about

The fuck outta here nigga.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Smallest but most gangsta hood..and most deepest but wea

Unread post by terren2000 » December 29th, 2006, 5:02 am

Shox112 wrote:My vote bein' unbiased...1st answer 92 Bishops. 2nd. 60's be havin a lot of claimers
smallest & gangster - MGB (Them niggas killers, but they all dead, well at least the 120)

deepest- weakest - On the 60's. They deep, but they aint weak. They got too many riders despite the busters, and they got alot of them. But they aint weak, because they still puttin in alot of work. And alo to f niggas are dead by their hands, so that wont go with weak.

But in comparison to how deep they are, you'd have to give them the label of weakest in comaprison to their numbers.

But let not be fools. Theyll still get up in that a$$.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 29th, 2006, 5:04 am

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:
BuCCyBlue wrote:
they aint going hard, they tried to come through asking for one of my loco's that popped they homie and got blasted up outta the hood with that BS, in my opinion them niggaz aint been on no hard gorilla gangsta whateva shit that cat Blakk is talking about...them niggaz wasnt known for smashin like that, they just had numbers but aint never been given niggaz problems like that in the city.
BACK IN DAYS THEY WAS OUT THERE ACTIVE.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » December 29th, 2006, 5:06 am

Shox112 wrote:SEVENTH STREET WATTS CRIP AND I HATE TO SAY IT BUT MILLER BLOOD GANG... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

DEM DAMN MILLERS BEEN HOLDIN IT DOWN GIVEN THEY AROUND ECC 118, KC116, MPCC, FHCC, B13

the ONLY SUPPORT TTHEY HAVE IS the VTP AND the APB's
Go on 120th, at their old apartments, and it aint nothing but Crips.

And on 118th, that area in CPC and ECC. Taco pete is all Crips. Won't catch too many people hangin out though, get yo food and bounce.

Matter of fact, call in your order. Wait 10 minutes, step out the car and get your food and go. That corner is horrendous.

120th between Avalon and Central is a very dangerous place to be.

But Millers are down. They just had too many g's go to jail, and the young cats didnt hold it down.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » December 29th, 2006, 5:09 am

Shox112 wrote:they there in them apts on 120th across the street of magic johnson park...what greg is a 11-8? he'll know because the last i heard of them they was holdin it down
It was ESHhustlers up in there.

Along with those 120 MGC, and the 120 Kitchens.

Those houses right there by the Park on 120th, Crips have taken that over.

Now, I aint been over there in a while. So unless something changed in the last 4 years, its Crips.

But I dont go to LA much anymore. i stay in the Compton on up West area.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 29th, 2006, 5:09 am

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:
BuCCyBlue wrote:
I KNOW YOU GUYS IS BEEFIN BUT COME ON YOUR GOING TO SHOW LOVE TO PBCC BUT DISS PVCC. PBCC AIN'T NEVER BEEN ON PARK VILLAGE LEVEL THEY BOTH ENEMIES OF MY HOOD (NELLAS) BUT I WOULD GIVE MORE RESPECT TO THE PVCC INSTEAD OF THEM PEANUT BUTTER ASS NIGGAZ.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » December 29th, 2006, 5:12 am

youngwun wrote:Yeah Terren was/is from 118 but he aint active now. But I think I remember him saying 118 pushed Miller out of they hood. Who knows though. I heard Miller mostly bick it in APB hood.
It wasnt just 118th. It was the Carvers too. They Park like right there over the next block over.

120th is a danger zone. Too many hoods claim areas too close to that spot. Dont want to get mixed up.

Kitchens, ECC, AGC, Carvers.

But once you pass 122nd, its all bloods for a long as time. I learned that the hard way.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » December 29th, 2006, 5:13 am

BuCCyBlue wrote:i'll say 87 Gangstaz
yea, they riders. They yuse to beef hard with hoovers.

Are they still around?

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » December 29th, 2006, 5:15 am

BuCCyBlue wrote:
mr. chill wrote:from what ive seen theres a lot of mexicans on the eastside now, westside compton has way more blacks now
but the mexicans on are side aint pushing nothing cuhh the CVTG'z stay on they blocc we got them niggaz trapped NHCC to they back WLCC to the Front KPCC to the left SSCC to right so they just stay on they lil blocc and we dont beef with the CVCG'z but they aint pushed up no dust lately with nobody and the CV70's getting smash on by Two C's & the P's CVWillow i aint seen one of them in a minute SBCC got them on locc
yea, what about the Largos?

My cuzz was from Santana, and he hated them niggas, he told me they was racist.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » December 29th, 2006, 10:02 am

terren2000 wrote:
BuCCyBlue wrote:
mr. chill wrote:from what ive seen theres a lot of mexicans on the eastside now, westside compton has way more blacks now
but the mexicans on are side aint pushing nothing cuhh the CVTG'z stay on they blocc we got them niggaz trapped NHCC to they back WLCC to the Front KPCC to the left SSCC to right so they just stay on they lil blocc and we dont beef with the CVCG'z but they aint pushed up no dust lately with nobody and the CV70's getting smash on by Two C's & the P's CVWillow i aint seen one of them in a minute SBCC got them on locc

QUESTION: ARE BLACKS THAT HATE MEXICANS ALSO CALLED RACISTS?

MARTINEZ

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 29th, 2006, 1:12 pm

A lot of blacks that hate mexicans usually fall into two catagories with me: A) they claim that it isn't racism because they sick of having homies get killed over the race thing or B) they say "fuck yeah I'm racist" in a "I don't wanna explain myself so I'mma just spit some ignorance to shut you up" way. I don't have friends that hate mexicans. I have friends that hate certain mexican gangs. As ignorant as it sounds, I think there are mexican gangs that hate blacks as a whole than the other way around.

87GC is still around but they making little noise. They got some young claimers that active on the wallbanging tip right by 18ST hood on the E/S but they aint mashing on people. Swans are right there and we get little or no problems with them lately. It's Coast, Avalon Gardens and occasionally the Kitchens that the 80's and 84's be focusing on. 87 sleeping, but yeah, they was grimey or still are, just quiet.

And I'd give PVCC more credit than PBCC in a second. Palmers aint shit in comparison. They lucky they got Santana with them.

And were the East Side Hustlers the same as the Village Town Hustlers?

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » December 29th, 2006, 4:46 pm

youngwun wrote:Thats what I've been led to believe too. In fact, a lot of those niggas seem to sit tight behind those gates in the apartments or occasionally kick it in that park they have. But I heard it was more retaliation with them as opposed to looking for trouble. I know they lost a couple homies this year but heard they didn't do much about it.
Believe it, they're givin the 7hoez the blues and have done in the past, they lost OLD E to them this year

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » December 30th, 2006, 5:36 am

MARTINEZ wrote:
terren2000 wrote:
BuCCyBlue wrote:

QUESTION: ARE BLACKS THAT HATE MEXICANS ALSO CALLED RACISTS?

MARTINEZ
hell yea, why wouldnt they be?

Any1, who hate another race is racist. period.

You might not remember past conversations, but i was one who spoke on this crap a while back, and 99% of the time, all the riots were started by blacks in all the school I went too.

For no reason, "lets go bomb on a mexican". i heard that crap my whole life.

cats did that IMO, because we didnt respect them, and they were beneath us. period. Now most Blacks will deny that, but I remember it good and well.

Only mexicans that were cool were the ones that kick it in your hood, which with us, was the South los and F13.

And civilian mexicans got rob, period. And they were called all type of racist names.

Same way Whites told us to go back to Africa, we told Mexicans to go back to Mexico.

And beleive it or not, balcks got away with that crap alot with the youngsters. i dont know if it would go down like that with the Yg's or G's, i didnt last long enough in that lifestyle to find out.

Im speaking on junior high in a heavily populated Black school. This crap didnt happen in East LA school of course.

Mexcians were cool as hell, they didnt start squat. Unless you said something crazy to them.

When i went to Monroe. it was a gang of Mexicans. And a riot was about to start off of a food fight.

I was in the front with my homeboy talkin a gang of head. The Ese's just stood up and they were deep as hell, and they didnt say a word, but they all stood up waiting for something to pop off.

Of course, nothing happened. but it was all the blacks whoofin all the madness.

i hate to say, sometimes we like to start stuff. My cuzzin who's a blood says Crips always try to show out when they deep, but they scary by themselves. LMAO.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » December 30th, 2006, 5:49 am

youngwun wrote:A lot of blacks that hate mexicans usually fall into two catagories with me: A) they claim that it isn't racism because they sick of having homies get killed over the race thing or B) they say "fu-- yeah I'm racist" in a "I don't wanna explain myself so I'mma just spit some ignorance to shut you up" way. I don't have friends that hate mexicans. I have friends that hate certain mexican gangs. As ignorant as it sounds, I think there are mexican gangs that hate blacks as a whole than the other way around.

87GC is still around but they making little noise. They got some young claimers that active on the wallbanging tip right by 18ST hood on the E/S but they aint mashing on people. Swans are right there and we get little or no problems with them lately. It's Coast, Avalon Gardens and occasionally the Kitchens that the 80's and 84's be focusing on. 87 sleeping, but yeah, they was grimey or still are, just quiet.

And I'd give PVCC more credit than PBCC in a second. Palmers aint shit in comparison. They lucky they got Santana with them.

And were the East Side Hustlers the same as the Village Town Hustlers?
I aint never heard anything about Palmer. Onlytime I hear palmer, is when I hear Palme/Tana/Front.

They might have changed their name to village town hustelrs, because its so many in that village. but I dont know, maybe the owner of this site would know.

Kitchen some sneaky scandolous, kill you on the downlow type niggas.

They tried to kill my homeboy, and killed a girl. They marks. They tried to kill him on the DL.

Them niggas wanted to be cool with ECC. And we would walk through they hood, and up to Bobo's from the Junior pastrami Burgers with cheese and pickels, them mugs be off the chain.

But yea. the homies stayed right there on Zamora. And we'd be posted, and one nite my homie is walkin with 2 girls, and the Kitchens tried to kill him in the Bobo's alley on the DL.

Im probably talkin too much, but I dont care, this was like 10 years ago.

But anyways. They had these braods, we all called, the Muslim chicks., Supposeldy these hoes were riders for the ithcens. I beleive they were in the car either driven, or pulled the trigger.

I know all these details, because this nigga was my best friend. And they killed the girl he was with and she was innocent.

Put it like this. they OG, K-Loc was dead by the end of the year. He was they only rider.

Not too much later, the Swans killed the dude from their hood who was paralyzed, he'd hang at Bobo's with broads everyday.

So they only rider K-Loc was dead. he was down, they said when he hit the ground, he said "this still kitchen on mine", thats after he tried to run home. But he didnt make it.

I don't like them. tryin to kill a nigga on GP, is weak. if you hard, let it be known to every1 you gots beef.

We walk through they hood every wekend, when we went to my homies house, and they'd be cool. talkin about, we all Crips.

but when they saw my homie out past midnight, they tried to be slick, and probably would have said the Swans did it.

Hell, you go behind the alleys of bobo's, you might see my name. Unless they painted over it. though it was 10 years ago, most cats to paint the alleys.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » January 6th, 2007, 1:50 pm

OMG!!!!

man

yall some funny people

but take this from a real REPTABLE nigga from east side 30 ru'z

the smallest but hardest hood: BSV
that shit is not even close? they have the PEPTOs running and shit
i mean if you dont belive me go on central and 56th and 57th and 54th all the way to hooper they got them OG niggas still bangin hardcore. them niggas dont mess around they be outnumbered like a MUTHA and still Layin them pepto/AVONS niggas down

shotouts to my niggas: lil red devil , lil no ckutt og D bone and D-Brazy

but n e way the Biggest but Weakest:
i mean i dunno if they are actually deep but.. i mean yall niggas say they deep and i mean im 100% sure that aint the case?
THE 6 PACC ECC
them niggas WACK as a mutha
i mean i used t ball THIS YEAR about a couple months ago over there at that school i cant remember the name on broadway and 66st and i come there red P had and burgedy belt hangin and shit and i never SEE NONE off them niggas i jus see hitups and shit with no niggas to be found that shit IS AWFUL

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » January 6th, 2007, 7:37 pm

6 Pack out. They cant be hanging with the F13's, Broadways and Swans on they back, but they out there, and even I can admit that. And I'll even say if they only had to take on Swans or F13, like pick one, they might be doing better than they actually are.

But yeah, BSV active as a muh fuhka. Is yall and BSV both going at it with Pueblos or are yall just on they side?

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » January 6th, 2007, 8:58 pm

NAW

Its the VILLIANS BEEF

But we both BLOOD STONES so we gotta lay them niggas down wen they come with the maddness.

But I mean yall niggas be sayin the PEPTOS ck/bk wen that clearly is not the case
Only reason the BLOOD STONES got beef with the PEPTOS is the simple fact that they have a TRUCE with the AVONS

That shit is dum as hell I mean if yu a crip yu a crip yu a blood yu a blood
They shouldn't be on the same side
They be kickin it together and shit at south park and shit that shit AWFUL
They be double teamin on the villians and shit
The rollin 20'z OUTLAWS be on them avons tough tho 2
But they still cool with the PEPTOS jus on some BLOOD SHIT
We FUCKS with the 20z tho since our hoods rite next to each other
Too dump them punk ass east side 13z and GHETTO BITCHES and them bitchAss BIG MACKS
We be all over them FO DUMMIES FO TRAMPS FO SKATES FO SLIMYS too
They can't HANG with the BLOOD STONES VILLIAN-RUS

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » January 6th, 2007, 10:47 pm

checc dis out dirty shoe, YALL NEED TO CE RIDIN ON DEM DIRTY SKATES CUZ YALL GOT ESE's ALL OVA YALL SH*T DONT NOBODY BUT MEXICANS BE OUT ON the EASTSIDE 30's

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » January 6th, 2007, 11:18 pm

LOL?^^^^^^

naw the MEXICANS in the 20 OLSB hood THANKS MA NIGGA
and over there across central

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » January 11th, 2007, 5:56 pm

bspg wrote:OMG!!!!

i mean i dunno if they are actually deep but.. i mean yall niggas say they deep and i mean im 100% sure that aint the case?
THE 6 PACC ECC
i mean i used t ball THIS YEAR about a couple months ago over there at that school i cant remember the name on broadway and 66st and i come there red P had and burgedy belt hangin and shit and i never SEE NONE off them niggas i jus see hitups and shit with no niggas to be found that shit IS AWFUL
Damn! The 6 PACC EAST COAST was supposed to be the stronghold for all ECC :shock:

I was just thru there about 8 months ago, I seen all kinds of hit ups, including 62 NHC :shock: With OUT the ECC.

NONE was crossed out.....none.

Martinez 8)

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » January 11th, 2007, 6:42 pm

6Pack is the stronghold. You'll see 62 and 69 hit up the most, not crossed out. They hold they areas down, but they dont go out wallbanging in areas they aint frequently hanging in, like how the 52 Broadways do.

But 6Pack took on a lot of beefs. People can hate on the BGC's, but if you got them, F13, Hoovers, Pueblos, Swans and a gang of other hoods going at you, you aint gonna be doin too good.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » January 11th, 2007, 7:30 pm

6-Pac is doing fine from what I have seen.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » January 11th, 2007, 11:22 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:

THE 6 PACC ECC
Damn! The 6 PACC EAST COAST was supposed to be the stronghold for all ECC :shock:

I was just thru there about 8 months ago, I seen all kinds of hit ups, including 62 NHC :shock: With OUT the ECC.

Martinez 8)
Dude is a idiot Martinez, nothing he says can be taken serious. He always just happens to be in somebodys hood and nobody dares look at him. One of streetgangs finest clowns.....

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » January 12th, 2007, 12:43 am

rocstar wrote:
MARTINEZ wrote:

THE 6 PACC ECC

Martinez 8)
Dude is a idiot Martinez, nothing he says can be taken serious. He always just happens to be in somebodys hood and nobody dares look at him. One of streetgangs finest clowns.....
LOL.

Trip me out cats who talk like that. I cant never say i was in another niggas hood G'up and aint nothing happen.

Dude must be super blood. i cant even respond how farfetched the story was.

Without the 6pack, Coast wouldnt have the rep they have period. They got majority of all the murders and take on majority of all the beefs adn got the hardest riders period.

And youll see them the deepest in County or prison of all Coast sets.

And they have taken on Swans/Hoover/F13/BGC/AGC/62brims/, Abd lets just say those aint no small hoods.

And they presence is still felt.

Now the only way dude above was G'up as he says in ECC hood, is if he had on some all red with some thick ass glasses, and some pink braces, with a Sponge bob bookbag.

its obvious if he was at the school Bethune junior high, he must be a 14 year old student.

Why would you be a blood G'd up going to a school in a Crip hood? Unless youre a kid going to class?

I dont mind reppin your hood, but the xtras be too much.

I hate hoover and APb my whole life, but i aint never walk in they hood and not got bang on or chased, and im man enough to admit that.

Matter fact, the one time I was stupid enough to walk in APb hood, i got punk by a Blood and a mexican with a bat from B13 (i think), granted i was 12, aint no need to front.

Dude probably got robbed for his books, and he pissed off, so he said he go come on Streetgangs, and get the word out he just walk through there hood.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 12th, 2007, 4:35 am

man

yall some funny people

but take this from a real REPTABLE nigga from east side 30 ru'z

the smallest but hardest hood: BSV
that shit is not even close? they have the PEPTOs running and shit
i mean if you dont belive me go on central and 56th and 57th and 54th all the way to hooper they got them OG niggas still bangin hardcore. them niggas dont mess around they be outnumbered like a MUTHA and still Layin them pepto/AVONS niggas down

shotouts to my niggas: lil red devil , lil no ckutt og D bone and D-Brazy

THE 6 PACC ECC

LAST I HEARD BSV HAD NUMBERS BUT YEAH THEY ARE ACTIVE AND YEAH THE PUEBLOS IS ON SOME BS BUT THESE NIGGAZ AIN'T TO BE TOOKEN FOR A JOKE EITHER THESE NIGGAZ ARE DEEPER THAN WHAT YOU THINK.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » January 12th, 2007, 11:23 am

LOL

Omg man yall talk that HOT SH-IT

LIKE I SAID I'VE BEEN IN A WHOLE LOT OF HOODS RED STRINGS RED T AND SHIT

THAT SIMPLY MEANS THAT THAT HOOD IS WACK AS A MUTHA LIKE I SAID

HOODS THAT I BEEN FLAMED UP IN WITHOUT ANYBODY SWEATIN ME:
6 PACC ECC
LCG
IVC
RAC (102)
ROLLIN 40z ON KING AND CRENSHAW
8 TRAMPS
AVON 5 TRAMPS

Like I said you try that I'm my hood and you'll get DELT with aka come on 35th and jeffersom with blue and ull b at I'm talkin about
LIKE I SAID hoods that I want do that in beckause they actually got stripes:
SYC
ROLLIN 30zCrab
Rollin 60z
A lot off the CC'Z
PEPTO BISHOPS
AND A LOT OTHERS
I'm not sayin I'm a super blood. But I really bang and this shit is real b I don't talk that BITCH SHIT
Bloods Hoods I've been in include
MOB PIRU
BSV
FTB
CPB
WGB
IFG
NHP
APG
FTP
CPF
CCP
WSP
^^^^
I know niggas from all these
I even know niggas from 18street

I've been at havard park 2
All off this has been within the last year in a half BY THE WAY
BUT LIKE I SAID I KNOW WAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT NO MATTER WAT

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » January 12th, 2007, 1:00 pm

I gotta agree. I aint go in ECC hood ever flamed up. Shit is brazy there, but they gettin mashed on by a lot of hoods, and they mashing back, which is why they still around.

And BSV is active as a muh fuhka, but I dont know nothin bout R30BSP so I wont speak on them. But no one can say the Pueblos aint active. Dudes are beyond grimey with their banging. Their projects are off limits.

I've been in a lot of hoods and not been sweated. Dont mean they aint got a lot of ryders. ECC is DEFINATELY far more active on many levels than gangs like SYC.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » January 12th, 2007, 3:59 pm

I know about the BSP30's...Got homies that stay over there...They small and some what active not as much as about 3years ago though one of they main riders went to jail...They be most active around 34th and Hooper...

As far as BSV in the system them was the downest Blood niggaz a came across. Lil JDogg and HoundDogg is the two downest Blood niggaz I know so I give props to them cats....

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 12th, 2007, 4:01 pm

fuck slobs nigga.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”