Smallest but most gangsta hood..and most deepest but weakest

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Smallest but most gangsta hood..and most deepest but wea

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 11th, 2013, 4:22 pm

ahhhhh

this thread brought back memories

got-damn ... there's been a gang of busters and fakes yelling up a storm up in this mothacka huh :mrgreen:

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re:

Unread post by TheAngels » February 25th, 2013, 4:48 am

TeeKay wrote:Id say Venice 13 is one of those small but down hoods, it looked like they were gettin served from The shorelines but they held their ground IMO

Geer gang, kinda the same, havent been a big hood , known to be small but there as a presence.

A dude from GGC told me they were only about 40 deep in their heyday.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » February 25th, 2013, 4:53 am

I don't know how deep Shorelines were (I was told 200 deep), but they held their own against all Sureno Westside gangs that tried to gang up on them -- Venice 13, Sotel 13, Santa Monica 13, and Culver City 13. Culver City being the deepest.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by TheAngels » February 25th, 2013, 5:05 am

MIDTOWN SB wrote:
Coup wrote:
MIDTOWN wrote:schoolyards got a lot of heads that dont live in midtown, niggas got a lot of heads, maybe not 800 but the deepest in wla(back in the day, mansfields the deepest now)
SYC is thick, but not that thick.....if 17st, Longwoods, VAN, and HVC are all yards then they have numbers, but 800+ is too much.

People putting SYC over ECC are retarded....SYC has their own issues with ECC that puts an end to this whole argument.
van and hsvp is the same thing

schoolyards got the 17st, 1600 blocks, baccstreets, 21st, st elmos, longwoods & hillside viscous playaz/pimps(van)
You remember when Vicious Ass Niggas was formed? Did you ever know of Twister from VAN? I saw them up in the late 90s.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 26th, 2013, 8:40 am

yes tru but now u can c them on both side of the river on palm 900 hood they have open new spot lets be honest rap did boost few hoods like mob without pac they probably would still exist in lpp 's shadow

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » February 26th, 2013, 5:17 pm

bgcasper wrote:yes tru but now u can c them on both side of the river on palm 900 hood they have open new spot lets be honest rap did boost few hoods like mob without pac they probably would still exist in lpp 's shadow
Was Tupac officially in MOB Piru? I know he had the MOB tattoo on his arm, and he mentioned MOB in his songs. I'm guessing Suge coerced him into joining, or Tupac wanted to join in order to be "official."

Daz Dillinger mentioned in an interview about how it's kind of fake how Tupac used to kick it with the Rolling 40s Crips in the early 90s (before he went to jail). Then he gets out of jail and he's part of MOB Piru. Daz was saying you are supposed to be Crip for life. You don't just switch up sets like it's a fad. I think Tupac was talented, and I like his music, but unlike a lot of Tupac fans, I view him as a human being. Some Tupac fans view him as a deity who could do no wrong and he was 100% authentic.

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: unknown

Unread post by Bunknown » August 19th, 2013, 1:06 pm

The hardest but smallest Mansfield and the other I have to say is Pacomia Piru.

dubbel
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: Malmoe

Unread post by dubbel » August 20th, 2013, 10:19 am

Ive always thought that Tupacs MOB was for money over bytches and not gang related.

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bunknown » August 20th, 2013, 11:28 am

dubbel wrote:Ive always thought that Tupacs MOB was for money over bytches and not gang related.
Think you should as bgcasper if tupac was part of that gang in compton.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » August 20th, 2013, 1:06 pm

dubbel wrote:Ive always thought that Tupacs MOB was for money over bytches and not gang related.
@ dubbel- It is my understanding that that is what MOB stands for, Money over Bitches. There is a video where they interview a couple of MOB members and based on what they are saying MOB is the acronym for Money over Bitches. I think that as someone stated earlier in the post, I remember when Pac was hanging with the crips and I even remember when they shot one of his videos (not sure which one) in the 40's or 60's neighborhood.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » August 20th, 2013, 5:58 pm

This is always debated. I think it falls under different opinions. I seen a video where one of his many ex producers claims 2pac was from Mob Piru along with the producer. Was he member as far as affiliation. I would say YES.

-He went after Orlando for victimizing another MOB PIRU
-He hung out with mostly and only MOB PIRU
-Had the MOB tattoo
- California LOVe "FROM LONG BEACH TO ROSCRANS" I guess that was a shout out to MOB PIRU?

I don't think he cared so much about blood/crip conflicts. He was more about being from The MOB as a gang and group who was down for him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYxNdwLH4YY

Quepolo3 wrote:
@ dubbel- It is my understanding that that is what MOB stands for, Money over Bitches. There is a video where they interview a couple of MOB members and based on what they are saying MOB is the acronym for Money over Bitches. I think that as someone stated earlier in the post, I remember when Pac was hanging with the crips and I even remember when they shot one of his videos (not sure which one) in the 40's or 60's neighborhood.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » August 20th, 2013, 7:11 pm

[quote="stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT"]This is always debated. I think it falls under different opinions. I seen a video where one of his many ex producers claims 2pac was from Mob Piru along with the producer. Was he member as far as affiliation. I would say YES.

-He went after Orlando for victimizing another MOB PIRU
-He hung out with mostly and only MOB PIRU
-Had the MOB tattoo
- California LOVe "FROM LONG BEACH TO ROSCRANS" I guess that was a shout out to MOB PIRU?

I don't think he cared so much about blood/crip conflicts. He was more about being from The MOB as a gang and group who was down for him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYxNdwLH4YY

@ stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT - Appreciate the perspective. There is no question that he was down with MOB, but I think that identity came a little later in his career.

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueMoon » August 20th, 2013, 8:35 pm

PAC was with the 40's at first and then the mob Piru......he never was from either gang but had love........if he was from it that means he started banging at 24 years old which is common for out of owners but its not respected

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 21st, 2013, 5:12 am

[quote="BlueMoon"]PAC was with the 40's at first and then the mob Piru......he never was from either gang but had love........if he was from it that means he started banging at 24 years old which is common for out of owners but its not respected[/quote]
wrong... i got it from sure source and i mean it... he was in the mob sponsorized by suge and was officially put on the week he got killed he even had a fresh m.o.b tat on his forearm the night he jumped lane ...and prior to that he was fuccin with lench mob and dazzie dee a gang of crips from the 40's to the 100's to inglewood village but never got put on any crip hood ...i think he became mob just because of death row mentality he did that suge was behind and at that time all inner circle of suge bodyguard and homies was all mob and are now mostly rip

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » August 21st, 2013, 9:05 am

wrong... i got it from sure source and i mean it... he was in the mob sponsorized by suge and was officially put on the week he got killed he even had a fresh m.o.b tat on his forearm the night he jumped lane ...and prior to that he was fuccin with lench mob and dazzie dee a gang of crips from the 40's to the 100's to inglewood village but never got put on any crip hood ...i think he became mob just because of death row mentality he did that suge was behind and at that time all inner circle of suge bodyguard and homies was all mob and are now mostly rip[/quote]

bg casper- Appreciate the insight, I can see that happening. I had never heard that he was officially put on the set. I read an article that talked about Suge's inner circle and how they had all been killed.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 21st, 2013, 9:58 am

[quote="Quepolo3"]wrong... i got it from sure source and i mean it... he was in the mob sponsorized by suge and was officially put on the week he got killed he even had a fresh m.o.b tat on his forearm the night he jumped lane ...and prior to that he was fuccin with lench mob and dazzie dee a gang of crips from the 40's to the 100's to inglewood village but never got put on any crip hood ...i think he became mob just because of death row mentality he did that suge was behind and at that time all inner circle of suge bodyguard and homies was all mob and are now mostly rip[/quote]

bg casper- Appreciate the insight, I can see that happening. I had never heard that he was officially put on the set. I read an article that talked about Suge's inner circle and how they had all been killed.[/quote]its a pleasure to share with you ...im sure on this one he was mob and jumped on obg lane for a mob beef

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » August 23rd, 2013, 11:51 am

I agree with Casper because why would he go out his way to jump on Orlando?

Now him being officially put on??? IDK. But, you know these rappers/celebrities get a PASS as far as being Put on the traditional way. We know PAC wasn't from Compton. But, he was definitely affiliated with MOB PIRU. Why get a Mob tatt and say it in your raps and victimize a rival?

He was the first LIL WAYNE, JIM JONES, Birdman. LOL He was from MOB like they are bloods.

I'm not putting his Blood/Mob affiliation on the same level as Mack 10, DJ QUIK, Relatives, etc...

He might as well have been one or they should consider him MOB PIRU (Which I read some do??) Shit, he died for there beef.
bgcasper wrote:
Quepolo3 wrote:wrong... i got it from sure source and i mean it... he was in the mob sponsorized by suge and was officially put on the week he got killed he even had a fresh m.o.b tat on his forearm the night he jumped lane ...and prior to that he was fuccin with lench mob and dazzie dee a gang of crips from the 40's to the 100's to inglewood village but never got put on any crip hood ...i think he became mob just because of death row mentality he did that suge was behind and at that time all inner circle of suge bodyguard and homies was all mob and are now mostly rip
bg casper- Appreciate the insight, I can see that happening. I had never heard that he was officially put on the set. I read an article that talked about Suge's inner circle and how they had all been killed.
its a pleasure to share with you ...im sure on this one he was mob and jumped on obg lane for a mob beef[/quote]

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 24th, 2013, 5:21 am

well ... how many piru member got their day in the set certainly not quik yet and mac 10 will queen street exist the days he pass ?...mob celebrate a pac day

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bunknown » August 24th, 2013, 6:52 am

bgcasper wrote:well ... how many piru member got their day in the set certainly not quik yet and mac 10 will queen street exist the days he pass ?...mob celebrate a pac day
@ BG casper What piru set is Kendrick Lamar associate with?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 24th, 2013, 9:03 am

Daz was saying you are supposed to be Crip for life. You don't just switch up sets like it's a fad.
daz ? who is daz an insane rappin in a rollin 20 band inside a piru owned label ...i mean daz is an exellent rapper ...even batman from bangin on wax was an ex east coast dont say thats great but its comon its called transforming but the case of pac he didnt even transform since crip didnt put him on no set ....

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 24th, 2013, 9:05 am

[quote="Bunknown"][quote="bgcasper"]well ... how many piru member got their day in the set certainly not quik yet and mac 10 will queen street exist the days he pass ?...mob celebrate a pac day[/quote]

@ BG casper What piru set is Kendrick Lamar associate with?[/quote]
west side piru and they celebrate mausberg in the nella who nowaday is real close to the wsp

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueMoon » August 24th, 2013, 10:47 am

Chris brown suppose to be from froot town Piru now......

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueMoon » August 24th, 2013, 12:03 pm

What do you mean sponsored by suge knight..........his bang in is questionable on the Piru card.......chris brown supposedly got courted on froots......wacka flocks got put on elm street......does that make him an elm?.....hell no......he didn't grow up kill in or fighting Santana's so he ain't no elm in the eyes of bg's or obg's.....this cb4 shit is out of control......rappers are rappers period

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » August 24th, 2013, 4:11 pm

tupac was a mug, he had the world at his feet, money respect as an artist any woman he wanted etc etc but wanted to play a role that he wasnt born into and definitely wasnt cut out for, the instant he started stomping baby lane out he crossed the line from rapping to gang banging, and died behind it soon after...he even knew suge was having him at it, otherwise why try setting up his own label (euphanasia)...

when i see logs like lil wayne - hes been famous since he was 12, how the fuck can he be a blood? hes not even from a neighborhood? - glamorising shit that 000s of young kids that either never got the chance to grow into men because of, or ended up locked up crippled or otherwise fucked up, it depresses the life out of me...not just cause of his ignorance and inability to be a positive role model, i mean hes just one man, but the fact that he gets so much play chatting his shit...thats down to the multinational entertainment companies, they treat rap like wrestling and couldnt care less about the outcomes as long as they can report a quarterly profit to their shareholders...

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bunknown » August 24th, 2013, 7:08 pm

BlueMoon wrote:Chris brown suppose to be from froot town Piru now......
Reggie bush is from SD he probably from the sets out there like skyline piru, Lincoln park bloods or 59 brims.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » August 25th, 2013, 6:08 pm

I think I heard that or saw that on YOUTUBE. That's crazy!
bgcasper wrote:well ... how many piru member got their day in the set certainly not quik yet and mac 10 will queen street exist the days he pass ?...mob celebrate a pac day

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » August 25th, 2013, 6:15 pm

I agree with all of you. These celebs turning gangster is funny business. It comes down to a difference of what a real G is.
That's an opinion.

I would say they are from the GANG. There more like mascots. And we all know if these REAL geez were able to get a free concert ticket or a look in a video, then they will be like YEAH CHRIS BROWN THE HOMIE RU.

Deep down we know its not right , but it's like the case of a little bro or relative getting put on and not having to go through the same scrutiny as most did.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 25th, 2013, 9:31 pm

things that went down for pac is exeptional i never heard of such example in the past never ..basicely suge was into a concept he wanted his label to be tight like his gang and to hold those suppastar rappers he was treating them like a pimp treat his board ..money over bichz moto had suge night mob pimpin artist from long beach crips to vanilla ice and it was gorilla pimpin they was dp slapped bullyed ...this was possible cause his entourage was loyal to him because he had them under street code regulation and jumping pac into mob was a way of total control over him

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » September 7th, 2013, 2:04 pm

For those saying Tupac was not in MOB Piru, just ask yourself this...

What kind of crazy coincidence would it be to have Tupac run with Death Row Records, whose CEO is in MOB PIru, and a lot of their "security" and henchmen are from MOB Piru -- and then Tupac gets a new tattoo "MOB" on his arm, shouts out MOB on songs, and yet he's still not from MOB Piru?

That would mean he just-so-happened to pick another clique, give it the exact same name as the people he ran with (Suge & MOB Piru), and then claim it has a completely different meaning.

What I think happened, behind closed doors, was that shortly after Tupac got out of jail, Suge, being the manipulative person he is, said he wanted to put Tupac down with MOB. Tupac, being so obsessed with being "down" and being "hood"; he graciously accepted. It was hard not to; Tupac liked Suge, and liked Suge for getting him out of jail. He saw Death Row as his new home and naturally the MOB Pirus he was now running with as his new set.

To my understanding MOB Piru was started by Suge, and was made up of a bunch of Suge's friends who were from different Piru gangs. They all got together to form the gang that operated within Death Row. MOB Piru is a regular street gang in Compton now, largely due to the fame it gained from Tupac & Suge.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 7th, 2013, 10:03 pm

TheAngels wrote:For those saying Tupac was not in MOB Piru, just ask yourself this...

What kind of crazy coincidence would it be to have Tupac run with Death Row Records, whose CEO is in MOB PIru, and a lot of their "security" and henchmen are from MOB Piru -- and then Tupac gets a new tattoo "MOB" on his arm, shouts out MOB on songs, and yet he's still not from MOB Piru?

That would mean he just-so-happened to pick another clique, give it the exact same name as the people he ran with (Suge & MOB Piru), and then claim it has a completely different meaning.

What I think happened, behind closed doors, was that shortly after Tupac got out of jail, Suge, being the manipulative person he is, said he wanted to put Tupac down with MOB. Tupac, being so obsessed with being "down" and being "hood"; he graciously accepted. It was hard not to; Tupac liked Suge, and liked Suge for getting him out of jail. He saw Death Row as his new home and naturally the MOB Pirus he was now running with as his new set.

To my understanding MOB Piru was started by Suge, and was made up of a bunch of Suge's friends who were from different Piru gangs. They all got together to form the gang that operated within Death Row. MOB Piru is a regular street gang in Compton now, largely due to the fame it gained from Tupac & Suge.
you are all rite execpt for mob piru it started as a ludaz park piru clicc and it wasnt started by no shug he was from there but not banginno frontline type since he went to c high a crips school and nobody rememebr him as an activ gang member he really got the comand over mob because he baught it ...first thing he did put up the mac donalds family those are the mob ogs and leaders not shuge he put them up so he can control his hood other word he baught mob thru their ridaz he didnt own mob cause of his actions on the field he never rode for that hood he was mostly outa state playing football or bullying supastars in hollywood ...but he surounded himself with his childhood idols the real mobster the mac donalds ect ect

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » September 8th, 2013, 8:31 am

To my understanding MOB Piru was started by Suge, and was made up of a bunch of Suge's friends who were from different Piru gangs. They all got together to form the gang that operated within Death Row. MOB Piru is a regular street gang in Compton now, largely due to the fame it gained from Tupac & Suge.[/quote] you are all rite execpt for mob piru it started as a ludaz park piru clicc and it wasnt started by no shug he was from there but not banginno frontline type since he went to c high a crips school and nobody rememebr him as an activ gang member he really got the comand over mob because he baught it ...first thing he did put up the mac donalds family those are the mob ogs and leaders not shuge he put them up so he can control his hood other word he baught mob thru their ridaz he didnt own mob cause of his actions on the field he never rode for that hood he was mostly outa state playing football or bullying supastars in hollywood ...but he surounded himself with his childhood idols the real mobster the mac donalds ect ect[/quote]

@bgcasper- How is that viewed amongst the younger ranks or the ridahz? I read that his muscle was "Buntry" McDonald, and now that he is gone, how does that affect Suge and his influence within the gang. He also had OG's from LPP in the security force until they started turning on each other.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 8th, 2013, 11:09 am

Quepolo3 wrote:To my understanding MOB Piru was started by Suge, and was made up of a bunch of Suge's friends who were from different Piru gangs. They all got together to form the gang that operated within Death Row. MOB Piru is a regular street gang in Compton now, largely due to the fame it gained from Tupac & Suge.
you are all rite execpt for mob piru it started as a ludaz park piru clicc and it wasnt started by no shug he was from there but not banginno frontline type since he went to c high a crips school and nobody rememebr him as an activ gang member he really got the comand over mob because he baught it ...first thing he did put up the mac donalds family those are the mob ogs and leaders not shuge he put them up so he can control his hood other word he baught mob thru their ridaz he didnt own mob cause of his actions on the field he never rode for that hood he was mostly outa state playing football or bullying supastars in hollywood ...but he surounded himself with his childhood idols the real mobster the mac donalds ect ect[/quote]

@bgcasper- How is that viewed amongst the younger ranks or the ridahz? I read that his muscle was "Buntry" McDonald, and now that he is gone, how does that affect Suge and his influence within the gang. He also had OG's from LPP in the security force until they started turning on each other.[/quote]they turn on each others cause thats the way gang bangin in the 10's is ....not cause of shuge all i can say is that most of his close ridazz got dealt with by real killaz from fruit town and bounty hunters before any beef between lpp and mob erupted matter of fact its a tg generation beef not shuge related but they beefed with ftp because they kidnapped tortured and videotaped the v from ftp the mac donald was watchin the video like o dogg was watchin his korean killin than the hunters was against them cause of their og havin big beef with shuge they robed shuge of a gang of caine and straps the ftp was withem and the v got kidnapped over that and their little comando got erased from the map shuge is a survivor

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”